April 25, 2024, 06:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320716 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: December 12, 2008, 09:28:27 AM »

Monken, you are a funny monkey, you always make me laugh 
 can you imagine what the pillow or dinner talk is like in the Baden household??
Michael, you left some body fluids there
Don't worry Linda, there are no fibers or prints on the headboard.. ugh   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: December 12, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »

Updated 11 min ago on OS..

<<Snipped>>

A black, plastic garbage bag held the small skeleton - duct tape was wrapped around skull, a source told the Orlando Sentinel. Investigators also found other items inside the bag.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: December 12, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »

Maybe the Penney's reciept was for one on the vacs, like the wet dry vac to clean the deathmobile?? that would be very obvious..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: December 12, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »

Casey's defense team grows

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A new player will join the defense team for Casey Anthony, a day after the remains of a small child were discovered within a quarter mile of the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents.

If Linda Kenney-Baden's name sounds familiar, you may recognize her as an author,  trial attorney and legal commentator who has been involved in other high-profile criminal cases.

She recently represented music producer Phil Spector in a murder trial and offered analysis during the controversy surrounding the death of super model Anna Nicole Smith.   Her husband is forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden of the HBO series Autopsy. 

Kenney-Baden will be joining Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in court at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning for an emergency hearing to preserve evidence gathered on Thursday.  The motion was filed by Baez on Thursday afternoon.  We will be streaming the hearing live on MyFoxOrlando.com.

"I'm concerned about my client, period.  We are requesting to have access to this information," said Baez. "As it [evidence] is being tested, we would like our people present, especially if it's destructive in nature by the testing."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

WTF!!!??? Now I've heard everything! I was hoping that was just a rumor! Dr. Baden is my favorite. Their relationship better damn well be like Carville & Matalin, we can't have Dr. Baden on the other side!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: December 12, 2008, 09:32:32 AM »

Just heard the report on CNN  that something found at the location of the body has lead police back to the Anthony.s house and then I read on here all the stuff they took from the Anthony's resedence.....Gosh!   what in the world did they find I wonder,   This isnt looking good for the Anthony.s......I hope we find out real soon....Oh morning Monkeys..............I have to work today but decided to jump in here and see what info I could scratch up before I leave,,,,,,,,,,,how dare work interfer with what is going on with this case right now........I cant believe I still have to work......no one should be working when there is stuff we dont know still out there.......lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: December 12, 2008, 09:32:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I just got here, and have 140 posts to read to catch up.  Can i ask a suggestion?  What about a thread of its own of "daily updates" which is no discussion, but just the days events in a nutshell, so to speak.  Then, those of us who dont get online at the same time, can read that first, then join in the discussion threads.  Whaddya reckon would that work?  Like, just a brief summary of any updates that have happened.  I hope thats not rude to suggest. 
I second that!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: December 12, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »

Monken, you are a funny monkey, you always make me laugh 
 can you imagine what the pillow or dinner talk is like in the Baden household??
Michael, you left some body fluids there
Don't worry Linda, there are no fibers or prints on the headboard.. ugh   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: December 12, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »

Phil Keating from FNC said they removed 4 vacuum cleaners
WHO THE HELL HAS 4 OF THEM?? OCD I say

I KNOW, OMG!! 7 bags, 4 boxes & 4 vacuum cleaners! They carted off half the damn house! Hope they left George a pair of shorts & his snazzy loafers   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #988 on: December 12, 2008, 09:34:24 AM »

<<Snipped>>

A black, plastic garbage bag held the small skeleton - duct tape was wrapped around skull, a source told the Orlando Sentinel. Investigators also found other items inside the bag.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story

Okay, if duct tape was wrapped, tightly, around Caylee's head that would explain why it stayed around the skull during decomposition.  Of course, this is just my opinion.  I don't even want to think about how this poor baby died.    God damn you Casey!

Lisa
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: December 12, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

I wonder if Cindy will blame it on the meter reader????

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/orl-bk-worker-caylee-anthony-remains-121108,0,6103027.story

Worker may have found remains by accident

The identity of the utility worker who discovered the remains now thought to be of Caylee Anthony has not been released.

Orange County Utilities spokesman Tim Armstrong declined to reveal the identity of the worker during an interview with WKMG-TV. Armstrong also declined to speculate on the worker's reaction to finding the remains, but he did say, "he's taking some time off."

Armstrong explained the worker -- a water meter reader for Orange County Utilities -- was on his regular work route reading water meters when he discovered the remains. The area were the remains were found are away from any residential areas with water meters, but Armstrong would not explain why the worker was in that area.

It may be because it was all just happen-stance the worker discovered the remains. WESH-TV reported the worker had gone into a wooded area to relieve himself before he discovered the child's body.

Armstrong said there was no reason to suspect his worker was involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee Marie. "There are no concerns at this time," Armstrong said, adding that the worker has been interviewed for several hours by Orange County deputies after the find to get information from him.

I shared my experience trying to find water meters in wooded areas.....after the hurrikane Ike in texas most of the meters and taps we installed dissapeared...the contractor had to go back with a shovel to find those meters and taps (after a month and a half of hurricane Ike) ......it was really difficult and we had sketches to locate them but it was very difficult.....maybe she was trew there after tim cleared the area....? or if the body was always there it is a miracle that the meter reader found caylee's body

Hi Cecilita,

I would rather go with your choice of this being a Miracle.  I just must cling to the belief that it was Divine Guidance.  I'm saying extra Prayer for the meter worker each time I see him mentioned.  It has to be so difficult for him.  He will feel unsettled and have mixed feelings for a very long time (I think).

PJ (Paula) flower

He wasn't going into the woods to read a meter... he stopped along his route and walked into the woods to relieve himself. There would be no meter in that location. Call it divine intervention... God wanted little Caylee's remains to be found... and He used this guy as His messenger. I hope he gets the reward money... but this has to be difficult for him.
Where did this information come from that there was duct tape on the skull or whatever? Last reports I heard was that was not confirmed by LE. I know I heard NG discussing it last night, but I did not think that was a definite confirmation... just supposition.
I was pretty sick all day yesterday, and had to go to bed for a while... bad case of bronchitis... so I may have missed some important stuff.

I would call it Divine Intervention as well....God works in mysterious ways.

Cindy and George leave for the 1st time flying to CA.  Not home to further destroy more evidence when Caylee's remains are found.

I would say all the stars were aligned for that sweet angel to be found and laid to rest, with the respect and dignity she was deprived of from her own mother. God Bless You Caylee Marie!

Where I have gone,
I am not so small.
My soul is as wide
As the world is tall.
I have gone to answer
the bestest of calls
From the Great One
Who takes care of us all.
Wherever you look,
You will find me there…
In the heart of a rose,
In the heart of a prayer.
On butterflies wings,
On wings of my own
To you, I am gone
But I'm never alone….
I'm just over the moon.
I’m at peace,
I’m at home.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: December 12, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »

YEs what about this cross.....Cindy did not want to give LE the receipt from Penny's....IF Casey purchased two and left one with Caylee,then...

WHY would Cindy NOT want to hand over the receipt?If Cindy thought Caylee WAS kidnapped wouldnt she want to show LE the cross and the receipt so LE would have some thing to go on IF Caylee was ever found?

UNLESS Cindy KNEW Caylee was "buried" with it, and KNEW if could be linked back to Casey..

JMO
Exactly!!! I hope Cindy goes to jail too.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: December 12, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »

Casey's defense team grows

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A new player will join the defense team for Casey Anthony, a day after the remains of a small child were discovered within a quarter mile of the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents.

If Linda Kenney-Baden's name sounds familiar, you may recognize her as an author,  trial attorney and legal commentator who has been involved in other high-profile criminal cases.

She recently represented music producer Phil Spector in a murder trial and offered analysis during the controversy surrounding the death of super model Anna Nicole Smith.   Her husband is forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden of the HBO series Autopsy. 

Kenney-Baden will be joining Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in court at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning for an emergency hearing to preserve evidence gathered on Thursday.  The motion was filed by Baez on Thursday afternoon.  We will be streaming the hearing live on MyFoxOrlando.com.

"I'm concerned about my client, period.  We are requesting to have access to this information," said Baez. "As it [evidence] is being tested, we would like our people present, especially if it's destructive in nature by the testing."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I just keep thinking

How are all these people being paid?

Is there an anonymous backer?  Are there book/movie deals?

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: December 12, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

still playing catch up had to log off early yesterday Caught NG and greta last night

Not sure if this has been brought up

IIRC someone was saying that LE was sawing down a  tree at the scene does anyone know why? or if thats true?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: December 12, 2008, 09:37:32 AM »

Don't slam me for this, but as to Casey having to be sedated.... she has not been convicted yet, and by law they have to do whatever is necessary to keep her healthy until the trial... even if they don't believe she deserves it. If they had refused to give her the sedative, her defense attorney would be screaming to the media about "cruel and unusual punishment" and it would have caused a big uproar. It's a technicality... and I'm sure they had no choice.
I've heard of an inmate trying to commit suicide right before he is scheduled to be executed... they discover him, take him to the hospital... and then execute him a few days later. They cannot sanction an inmate doing harm to him/herself, BEFORE the state gets the chance to do it legally.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: December 12, 2008, 09:39:08 AM »

Just heard the report on CNN  that something found at the location of the body has lead police back to the Anthony.s house and then I read on here all the stuff they took from the Anthony's resedence.....Gosh!   what in the world did they find I wonder,   This isnt looking good for the Anthony.s......I hope we find out real soon....Oh morning Monkeys..............I have to work today but decided to jump in here and see what info I could scratch up before I leave,,,,,,,,,,,how dare work interfer with what is going on with this case right now........I cant believe I still have to work......no one should be working when there is stuff we dont know still out there.......lol

I know, HH, I didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday! Hubby was pizzed at me all day as I was glued to this chair with 6 news windows open! He's at work today though!! Woohoo!    i really do have to get some stuff done, I'll be in & out 

By the way, my DH & I will be married 30 years in April, so he knows I don't listen to him!!!      

Phaedrus
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: December 12, 2008, 09:39:54 AM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
Uhh  no I dont think so, it doesnt matter what Jose' was gonna do today, he would have been allowed more time after this hit the air anyway because this is a whole new ball game now...........and I doubt the LE would have allowed a body to lay out in the woods and evedence to be destroyed any longer than was neccesary........

Hi HigherHopes...I was just wondering if I did anything to offend you?  I am just a Grandma that has been following this case.  I don't post much but I read all of the posts and love this site.  I was just wondering why you answered my posts with "Uhh  no" each time and checking back you don't use this when replying to others?  If I asked a question that offended you, or if the question I asked was not asked in the correct manner or had already been asked...please accept my apologies.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: December 12, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »

It probably took them hours just to go thru the gazillion bins in the garage.

Anyone know whats the significance of FBI also involved in the search of Anthony's home? They made mention of it this morning on court tv as "different".

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: December 12, 2008, 09:41:03 AM »

Just a thought. Has the utility worker been checked out? Why would he pick up a duct taped bad? Wouldn't he think it was garbage? Or maybe he thought it was bailed marijuana that someone lost? Is it protocol for utility workers to clean up the woods?

The cross thing is interesting. Hope it's a major clue. What ever they found is fantastic and LE is holding back their best cards. Yay for them!

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the chatter going on today in the Anthony clan.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: December 12, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »

<<Snipped>>

Okay, if duct tape was wrapped, tightly, around Caylee's head that would explain why it stayed around the skull during decomposition.  Of course, this is just my opinion.  I don't even want to think about how this poor baby died.    God damn you Casey!

Lisa

I really wonder what those "other items" might have been......

I wonder if there was a shower curtain or a set of sheets??

OH god if she did have duct tape around the skull and She left Caylee naked could she have wrapped her in sheets and possibly pillowcases, I know people keep saying Casey is lazy but what if she was trying to set it up to look like a S** crime...I cant even say the word right now....

Of course she could have been lazt and just grabbed the trash bag from the trash can and "disposed" of her with the garbage.....

SICK SICK SICK I HATE HER!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: December 12, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »

I know, HH, I didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday! Hubby was pizzed at me all day as I was glued to this chair with 6 news windows open! He's at work today though!! Woohoo!    i really do have to get some stuff done, I'll be in & out 

By the way, my DH & I will be married 30 years in April, so he knows I don't listen to him!!!      
LOL  yea he knows by now Im sure......I just wish I could stay home and fish for some news about poor Caylee, anyway I do have to go and I will see everybody after I get home, I hope we get some news while Im away.....be good Monken, and if you cant well then,  say a few ugly words about casey for me too!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.