April 27, 2024, 01:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321166 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2008, 06:49:09 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 
Side note the meter guy was looking for a place to relieve himself and noticed the bag. Maybe that thought should be used by searchers in the future.

I wonder if he's of German descent and if he has any sheep.

I so hope that this is her--I think it is given that there's no other missing children in the area and the proximity to the house and it sickens me that this b*tch let her sit there and rot for 6 months

I think back to the visitation with Lee and she told him to look in a place that has meaning to her and him then adds to the family--I think she may have been trying to clue him in as to where she was and then when she got out on bail it was flooded and they couldn't get in there and as the time passed they figured she was deteriorated and unfindable
That sounds very likely.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »

I wonder if they can pin-point time of death from bones only? I wouldn't think they could estimate it any closer than a month or two.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »

Sorry if its been discussed or whatever but is it true the remains had tape on the mouth? Local attorney in my area repeated this. I dont know how accurate he is. Thanks in advance.
Hope the ot disappears for a bit now, lol.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7943664&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
just had a live report that said tape was around the skull....mouth area

You can't just put duct tape around somebody's head to cover their mouth unless you are sure their nasal passages are clear enough for them to breathe.  A stopped up nose or runny nose from a child crying will block nasal passages and the person can suffocate.

Didn't the findings on the hair with the deathband say something like the decomp showed a lack of oxygen? That is just making me even more sad thinking what Caylee went through.

The lack of oxygen had to do with the way the body was stored, not the manner of death.

Oh, ok.  Thanks.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

I wonder if they can pin-point time of death from bones only? I wouldn't think they could estimate it any closer than a month or two.

That's the Body Farm specialty ... will be interesting to see what their timeframe is.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

Thank you Today.  Well at least we know Mallory is still in the picture.
And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.

Yeah I agree--she doesn't look pregnant at all--she's skinny and even with the baggy shirt on you'd think there'd be a bump but I'm not seeing it
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

Hmmmm.......20 feet from the road.  Makes you wonder how long it has been there.  This is right by an elementary school with lots of little inquisitive, poking lil children around.  Hard to believe it was never seen in all this time.  Either it was well hidden and very hard to see or maybe place there recently?   We know where Casey has been, Cindy, George and Lee better hope they didn't leave any evidence on that bag...........

Someone from another board theorized that maybe George and Cindy's reasoning for going to California was so that they could have Lee plant the bag there and then it would look like they were not in town at the time so it couldn't then. Hence the reason for Casey having panick and anxiety attacks in the jail that she found out someone gave up the story.

!~*Mar*~!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »

hmmmm. i had never SEEN this before..

"In a jailhouse visit in July, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony’s brother, seemingly played the role of family detective, but she did not offer much information until he mentioned computer passwords.

“Any meaning behind the passwords that would be clues to any of this?” Lee Anthony asked.

“Yes,” Casey Anthony replied.

“Does that include the MySpace sign in passwords as well as the computer passwords?” Lee Anthony said.

“The computer passwords, no. MySpace and Facebook, yes,” Casey Anthony said.

“All right, so there is meaning behind those?” Lee Anthony said.

”Yes,” Casey Anthony said.

“Password for that is?” Lee Anthony asked.

“Cays234,” Casey Anthony said.

But less than an hour later, Casey Anthony gave her mother, Cindy Anthony, a different answer.

“I don’t know your MySpace password,” Cindy Anthony said.

“Facebook account (is) timer55 (and the) password is the same as my MySpace,” Casey Anthony said.

“I’ll let you elaborate if you want to. If not, it’s OK,” Lee Anthony said.

“Move on to something else. We’ll cover that by other means,” Casey Anthony said.

The siblings met again in a jailhouse visit three days later, and Casey Anthony communicated with her brother via her attorney, Jose Baez.

“Do you got anything for me outside of what I’ve already heard?” Lee Anthony said.

“Did you guys get my messages from Jose?” Casey Anthony asked.

“Yes,” Lee Anthony said.

“That’s where I’m leaving it , so,” Casey Anthony said.

Two days later, on July 30, Cindy Anthony told the FBI that she had figured out her daughter’s password code for timer55.

“She told Lee the other day timer55 meant she has 55 days,” Cindy Anthony said.

”Fifty-five days from when, as Casey now claimed, mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez and her sister threw her down in Blanchard Park and took Caylee to teach her a lesson,” Pipitone said.

“Fifty-five days to Caylee’s birthday, and she said Caylee would be returned on her birthday,” Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee’s birthday is Aug. 9, which is 55 days after June 16, the day Casey Anthony was last seen with Caylee.

“And that, at least according to Cindy, was the secret code in Casey’s password,” Pipitone said.

Channel 6 News   5:53 am EST December 11, 2008"

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

Tia.

Lee was in court this morning.  Also, one of the news stations saw him at his home.

The neighbors have reported that Mallory is house sitting and goes to the house the same time every day to feed and care for dogs.

And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.

Yeah I agree--she doesn't look pregnant at all--she's skinny and even with the baggy shirt on you'd think there'd be a bump but I'm not seeing it
On the live coverage today I really thought she looked pregnant ... and kinda had that waddle.  I've been wrong before ... will be again ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

That's the Body Farm specialty ... will be interesting to see what their timeframe is.
That's amazing, it will be interesting to see what the timeframe is, I wonder how long that takes for them to do this.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2008, 06:53:01 PM »

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

Hmmmm.......20 feet from the road.  Makes you wonder how long it has been there.  This is right by an elementary school with lots of little inquisitive, poking lil children around.  Hard to believe it was never seen in all this time.  Either it was well hidden and very hard to see or maybe place there recently?   We know where Casey has been, Cindy, George and Lee better hope they didn't leave any evidence on that bag...........

A young man that lives across the street from the area said that this area is always waist deep in water in the summer, it is a swamp! This time of year the water goes down. It's likely that Casey just threw the bag out into the swamp as far as she could. Tim said you have to be in the right place at the right time. They searched the area but lots of the places were under water & they couldn't. Thank God this guy needed a pee break!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2008, 06:53:50 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!
  The garbage bags could still be in use and sitting in their garage.The A's haven't been doing any yard work since the beginning of all this and if they were lawn bags like Hefty's and not simple garbage bags,they could still have one or two lying around...I think I might need sedating tonight for fear of sleeping and missing something..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »

I pray there is enough other evidence in that bag to convict her. I really do. And thanks. My little guy is sleeping right now. He's been exposed to mono at preschool (he's only 3!) and we think that's it, but waiting for test results. Thanks again.

MY oldest had mono at 2! So I have been there hope he feels better soon!! Sorry for the o/t

Thanks. Wow, 2! It's so hard when they are so little and feel so bad. I just wish I could help him feel better. Anyway, yes, no more O/T for me either. Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes. Smile
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »

Tia.

And very pregnant.

IMHO not very pregnant.

I don't think so either, if she is she's not that far along!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2008, 06:54:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been at work trying to keep up, but I just read something about LP saying Casey was pacing at a hotel on June 16th. Can someone PLEAAASSEE tell me what that is about? I am going to try and go back, but if someone could find it in their heart to tell me what that means I would really appreciate it!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!

i read on one of the Orlando sites that the meter reader saw the bag, opened it, realized it was a child's remains & then called LE. They said the skull was found nearby. I don't know if this is correct info as I have seem upteen news items today!! 

Evenin' Monken... that's what I'd heard too..curious to know if the skull was seperate from the rest or dropped out of the bag when meter guy picked it up...also if skull would just seperate all by itself after this period of time..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »

That's amazing, it will be interesting to see what the timeframe is, I wonder how long that takes for them to do this.
Hey No Rose, they can only tell time of death from either stomach contents or the temperature of the liver. At least that was what I was told.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been at work trying to keep up, but I just read something about LP saying Casey was pacing at a hotel on June 16th. Can someone PLEAAASSEE tell me what that is about? I am going to try and go back, but if someone could find it in their heart to tell me what that means I would really appreciate it!
LP was on Headline News, saying that on June 15, after the fight with Cindy, Casey took off with Caylee, and Casey was seen pacing in a hotel parking lot without a child. In the early morning hours of the 16.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

I just heard him say that a few minutes ago! He never said it before!! Wonder how he knew that!!??? i don't know what it menas, but I'm sure he'll be on tonight & maybe he'll say more!!

Phaedrus
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »

For those that want to listen to Jane Valez Mitchel(And Nancy Grace who is going to be a special guest)l discuss the Caylee Case but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it my chatroom. Nancy Grace will streamed right after so if you won't be able to see her either then you can listen to her as well. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »

There is the fog of war and their is the fog of reporting. Distances are one of the most easily messed up reported things as no one ever has a sense of proportion. Less than a mile away from the Anthony home in an area that Casey would be familiar with. Hmm.

This is not Aruba ... there is no one in Orlando LE or govt that will provide a cover up.

No wonder Casey was crying today when Baez informed her that a child's body was found and where. Just out of curiosity, why would she have acted so badly if she thought Caylee was alive? Hmm? Casey automatically assumed it was Caylee.

There is no way a stranger (ie faux babysitter) would ever come that close to a residence to get rid of a body. They would have been unfamiliar with area and would never want to be seen accidentally.

Casey's ass is grass and the utility worker today provided the lawn mower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.