April 27, 2024, 11:28:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321093 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »

Thanks Willen.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »

I wonder if they can pin-point time of death from bones only? I wouldn't think they could estimate it any closer than a month or two.

That's the Body Farm specialty ... will be interesting to see what their timeframe is.
That's amazing, it will be interesting to see what the timeframe is, I wonder how long that takes for them to do this.
Hey No Rose, they can only tell time of death from either stomach contents or the temperature of the liver. At least that was what I was told.
If you want it down to a number of hours that is correct.  Tennessee Body Farm has donated bodies laying around everywhere - over several acres - in all sorts of scenarios.  Under water (wrapped & unwrapped), in cars, in trunks, submerged in vehicles, etc etc etc.  They go check those bodies constantly and note decomp (taking temp and conditions into account) once they are down to bones - they check coloration and stuff.  I think they might be able to at least get it down to months if not weeks if she was really in a bag.  JMO of course.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »

GOOD EVENING ALL!!

i read on one of the Orlando sites that the meter reader saw the bag, opened it, realized it was a child's remains & then called LE. They said the skull was found nearby. I don't know if this is correct info as I have seem upteen news items today!! 

Evenin' Monken... that's what I'd heard too..curious to know if the skull was seperate from the rest or dropped out of the bag when meter guy picked it up...also if skull would just seperate all by itself after this period of time..

Hey there!!  i think it must have been seperated. There is no telling what that bag has been through the last 6 months! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »

Does anyone know if the location of poor Caylee relates to her comment during her Jailhouse visit with Lee "on the bottom left hand side of town"?

Check things locally Lee, that's all I can tell you, places we are familiar with" Was she really trying to tell him where she was? It sure sounds like it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been at work trying to keep up, but I just read something about LP saying Casey was pacing at a hotel on June 16th. Can someone PLEAAASSEE tell me what that is about? I am going to try and go back, but if someone could find it in their heart to tell me what that means I would really appreciate it!
LP was on Headline News, saying that on June 15, after the fight with Cindy, Casey took off with Caylee, and Casey was seen pacing in a hotel parking lot without a child. In the early morning hours of the 16.
Wow. Thanks how come it is just coming out now? I HATE CASEY.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »

Maybe since KC is being sedated, she will break down and admit what happened.  I can dream, can't I?   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »

We should send a thank you card to the utility worker.

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »

Maybe since KC is being sedated, she will break down and admit what happened.  I can dream, can't I?   

Certainly you can dream.  (Just don't expect it to be true when you wake up!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »

Does anyone know if the location of poor Caylee relates to her comment during her Jailhouse visit with Lee "on the bottom left hand side of town"?

Check things locally Lee, that's all I can tell you, places we are familiar with" Was she really trying to tell him where she was? It sure sounds like it.

I would be interested to know, too, pink angel.  It sounds like it to me, too.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

About 9:30am, an Orange County water meter reader, who had gone into the woods to relieve himself, discovered a bag about 20 to 30 feet off the sidewalk in the area of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive (see map), around three-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home (map from location to Anthonys' home).

According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader kicked or picked up the bag, a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed the remains are from a young child. Investigative sources told Eyewitness News there may have been more in the bag than just a skull but they wouldn't elaborate.

"We are assuming they are the remains of a victim," said Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons.

It is not known whether the remains are those of Caylee Anthony.

Deputies set up a perimeter near a small retention pond. Heavy rain pounded the scene, making the investigation more difficult. FBI agents and agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement were also on the scene.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the area had been underwater during previous searches, so it was not surprising the remains hadn't been found before (watch Beary press conference). Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who heads up a group that searches for bodies, said his volunteers had searched the area before but that it was full of water and an ATV had stirred up mud and muck and made visibility poor.

Wasn't there a witness who knows Casey  stated he seen Casey one morning jogging down Chickasaw trail...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

Has anyone seen Lee today?

What reason was given for Mallory going to the home?

Tia.

Hi can! LTNS

Yes, Lee was reportedly at the pre-trial hearing this morning.

About Mallory, she reportedly goes by to tend to the dogs when needed.

Hi Brandi and thank you!.  Just figured out what LTNS means - finding it difficult to keep up lately and have been spending a lot of time reading at Natalee's thread and hoping justice will come for Natalee and her family.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

We should send a thank you card to the utility worker.

Thank you Mr. Utility worker for having to pee, the decency to make your way into the woods and for checking out that bag! You have brought a lot of peace to the people of the United States and did what no man could do, Shut Cindy Anthony Up!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »

OMG the Nancy Grace wanna be Gremlin Girl hasn't got her facts straight. She just yelled at a reporter saying Wait Wait Wait, what duct tape?? No one said anything about duct tape!!

Where the hell is Nancy???   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

There is the fog of war and their is the fog of reporting. Distances are one of the most easily messed up reported things as no one ever has a sense of proportion. Less than a mile away from the Anthony home in an area that Casey would be familiar with. Hmm.

This is not Aruba ... there is no one in Orlando LE or govt that will provide a cover up.

No wonder Casey was crying today when Baez informed her that a child's body was found and where. Just out of curiosity, why would she have acted so badly if she thought Caylee was alive? Hmm? Casey automatically assumed it was Caylee.

There is no way a stranger (ie faux babysitter) would ever come that close to a residence to get rid of a body. They would have been unfamiliar with area and would never want to be seen accidentally.

Casey's ass is grass and the utility worker today provided the lawn mower.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »

For those that want to listen to Jane Valez Mitchel(And Nancy Grace who is going to be a special guest)l discuss the Caylee Case but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it my chatroom. Nancy Grace will streamed right after so if you won't be able to see her either then you can listen to her as well. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:30 PM »

Gadzooks! I mis-typed "God" in the last thread!!!! I'm going to Hell. 

How many times do we hear of hikers and hunters finding bodies?

From what I am hearing it was not that too far off the road. Also, please keep this in mind. It is highly believable that this bag moved in the water from its original place of hiding.

I had posted this earlier ... think this guy ever believed his day would wind up like it did when he woke up this morning? A day of reading meters to talking to the FBI in one of the most high profile missing cases in recent history.

Red,  I just heard it was only some 20 feet from the road.  Early they were talking 50 feet.

There is the fog of war and their is the fog of reporting. Distances are one of the most easily messed up reported things as no one ever has a sense of proportion. Less than a mile away from the Anthony home in an area that Casey would be familiar with. Hmm.

This is not Aruba ... there is no one in Orlando LE or govt that will provide a cover up.

No wonder Casey was crying today when Baez informed her that a child's body was found and where. Just out of curiosity, why would she have acted so badly if she thought Caylee was alive? Hmm? Casey automatically assumed it was Caylee.

There is no way a stranger (ie faux babysitter) would ever come that close to a residence to get rid of a body. They would have been unfamiliar with area and would never want to be seen accidentally.

Casey's ass is grass and the utility worker today provided the lawn mower.
Red I am fairly new to this website, but I would like to thank you so much for all you do for the missing. I just wish I had known about SM when Natalee was missing. Again thank you and all Monkeys! God Bless.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:51 PM »

Where is everybody? 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »

Where is everybody? 

Maybe they're lurking like me.

Howdy Boo. 

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2008, 07:13:55 PM »

I wonder where they took George and Cindy? Would they take them to LE HQ or to the jail to see their daughter?

Shouldn't they be at Lee's side, comforting him? If the Ants had nothing to do with this, I would want to be with my immediate family and find comfort with them.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2008, 07:14:28 PM »

Where is everybody? 

I AM here! BUT i am fried... trying to watch different channels... different websites... while trying to read that CASEY/LEE code...

did she WANT them to find the remains? dispose of further? tell them what she couldnt SAY outloud... but wanted them to know? to have lee help her out?

why? why why WHY???????

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.