April 27, 2024, 04:56:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321244 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »

Case coming up next on Hannity & Colmes!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »

Ok I am going to ask a stupid question here...stop me if you have heard this one...

If duct tape was found on the mouth, how is that possible if it bones? Would the duct tape not leave with the soft tissue and fall off into the bag? 

Well, if duct tape had been put on the mouth... perhaps the tape enabled the soft tissue just under the tape to stay on the skull longer? The guy on NG said that if the body was in plastic, and under water, there might have been some soft tissue still there.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18253946/detail.html

Sheriff: Definite Possibility Remains Are Caylee
Baez Files Emergency Motion Regarding Newly Found Remains

POSTED: 10:47 am EST December 11, 2008
UPDATED: 6:11 pm EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home Thursday after remains of a small child were found nearby, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker that discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 and NBC News that duct tape was found on the mouth.

A medical examiner took the remains from the scene on Thursday afternoon.

Earlier Thursday, the Orange County Jail was notified and expected to inform Casey Anthony of the situation.

Sources said that upon hearing the news, Casey Anthony had what was described as an anxiety attack and requested sedatives.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Jose Baez, who is Casey Anthony's attorney, said Anthony's camp is currently taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the discovery.

Black said they want to find out what exactly the discovery is sooner rather than later.

Baez went to the Orange County Jail to be with his client. Later Thursday, Baez filed an emergency motion to ensure his involvement in the testing of the newly found remains. A hearing is scheduled for Friday at 11:30.

Investigators have been at the scene all day, which is one third of a mile away from the Hopespring Drive home where Casey Anthony, 22, was staying with her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and daughter, Caylee. (View Map)

WESH 2's Michelle Meredith reported that the area has been searched in the past because Casey Anthony spent time in the wooded area with her friends when she was in high school. Meredith said the area is very thick with trees and other vegetation.

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

Tim Miller of Equusearch said he believes the remains are Caylee's and he expects to attend her funeral within a week.

"I feel very optimistic that these are the remains of Caylee. We don't have any other missing children in the Orlando area, especially that close to the Anthony home," Miller said.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said investigators will continue to evaluate and process the scene thoughout the day and likely into the night.

"It is very early. We want to proceed carefully and methodically," Nieves said.

"I am not at liberty to provide any additional information that could compromise this case," Nieves said when prodded by reporters to draw conclusions regarding Caylee's disappearance.

Meredith said the feeling on the scene shortly after the find was much more urgent than when bounty hunter Leonard Padilla found possible bones weeks ago in a retention pond.

"It appears they have something very significant," Meredith said. "It is being taken very, very seriously."

Leonard Padilla said his team did not search the area where the bones were found, but he drove by it several times.

The exact age or the gender of the child is unknown, and investigators are not connecting the remains to the Anthony case, but Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said it is definitely a possibility that the remains are Caylee's.

Beary said it is confirmed that a human skull was found. He also said the area where the discovery was made was flooded during earlier searches.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said she killed her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

The Anthony family has been notified. They were still in California after Wednesday night's "Larry King Live" television appearance, but WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that they are currently headed back to Orlando.

Lead investigator John Allen called grandmother Cindy Anthony after the body was found, WESH 2's Bob Kealing said.

Earlier this week, the state attorney's office decided to not seek the death penalty for mother Casey Anthony, but a source from the state attorney's office said Thursday that if the body does belong to Caylee, the death penalty may be back on the table.

I didn't know that a skeletal skull had a "mouth." Jaw, yes. Anyway, I am awaiting better sources to tell me where the duct tape was found.

But, that's just me Wink

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

OK you want real creepy? I'm watching CSI and they started by showing a black garbage bag, tied, thrown into shallow water with the body of a man inside and then a time lapse of what happens to the body over time in the rainy weather conditions! And you thought you can't write this stuff!! What are the chances of this!!!!

I saw that too.  I had to turn it.  Too creepy on this day.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

Wow it's so crazy here tonight sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself! I know it gets that way at times like these, but I don't know if I'm imagining it, or am in invisible again tonight? Any way guess I'm just being a paranoid monkey.  Sorry about that!
I'm just so glad, and praying this IS little CAYLEE. She doesn't deserve to be in the woods in a garbage bag, laying out there all alone. How could KC have sat in that home all those months, knowing she was just a short walk away. What did she think when it was raining or cold outside, knowing she was out there in the woods. How did she live with herself??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: December 11, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »

This morning was the pre-trial and heard that Casey was to appear.  Anything showing her on the news today?  I saw a segment showing her with a pink purse and head band but wondered if this was shot earlier?  Anyone know?

Casey was never scheduled to appear at the pre-trial hearing today. She did not appear. It took just a few minutes. Jose Baez got the trial delayed until at least March. (Instead of Jan. 5)
Thanks Brandi. I'd heard on the news this morning she was going to appear so we'd get to see her.  Do you know what video I was talking about earlier?  She was leaving Baez's office and walked out to a car by an unknown man.  She was laughing it up and wearing a white shirt.  I'd never seen the video until today?

Don't recall the video you are mentioning, no.

I did watch the pre-trial hearing on a video this morning. It is probably still up on a news site. I just have no time to look it up for you right now. And, as I said, Casey did not attend. 
  Okay thanks Brandi!  I'll go check and if I find it I'll post it.  It just made me sick seeing her laughing and acting like a spoiled brat!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #426 on: December 11, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »

Friday Night's 20-20 on ABC will focus on today's events.  Just heard the promo.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home Thursday after remains of a small child were found nearby, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker that discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 and NBC News that duct tape was found on the mouth.

I didn't know that a skeletal skull had a "mouth." Jaw, yes. Anyway, I am awaiting better sources to tell me where the duct tape was found.

But, that's just me Wink

If you saw a skull, with teeth... a person would probably refer to that area as the mouth.  Jaw area, you think of the jaw bone itself.. but had it been over the teeth area, obviously that would have been the mouth.. were it covered with flesh, etc..

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »

So they said that when the worker who found the bag seen the skull it had duct tape around mouth, I wonder if that night when Cindy And KC had that fight if Caylee was crying for GM and KC tapped her mouth to stop her from crying.LP also sais that a Hotel worker seen her at 1:50 in the am at that night acing with her cell phone, I bet Caylee was placed in trunk and bound with duct tape, There has to be some hair stuck on that tape or something, Also Caylee was 35 40 pounds so that means her body was placed in that bag and possibly thrown in the woods,how can a regular trash bag sustain that weight without tearing?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »

Ok I am going to ask a stupid question here...stop me if you have heard this one...

If duct tape was found on the mouth, how is that possible if it bones? Would the duct tape not leave with the soft tissue and fall off into the bag? 

Have any of the LE used the words skeleton?  I don't remember.  Or have they only used remains?  When I heard skull I assumed skeleton, but that may not be accurate.

The 1st officer on the scene knew right away it was human, I ask myself why.  They also immediately identify as a girl, again I ask why.  IMO the only way that duck tape could be over the mouth area is if there was soft tissue.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »

TREE CUTTING~~ I was flipping station during NG and on O'Reilly they were playing a video from the search and right next to one of the "legs" of the blue canopy one of the people in the yellow rain coats were shaking and what looked like poking or possibly cutting at the base of the tree from what it looked like it was a small tree width wise....They were shaking the heck out of it...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »

edit...

But, that's just me Wink

If you saw a skull, with teeth... a person would probably refer to that area as the mouth.  Jaw area, you think of the jaw bone itself.. but had it been over the teeth area, obviously that would have been the mouth.. were it covered with flesh, etc..

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #432 on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »

Nite all Monkeys. I have to get up early and go to work  I hate to say this, but I pray they have found Caylee. I so wanted her to be alive in the begining, but when the forensics came out I knew she wasn't. Maybe now she can have a proper burial. God Bless and Peace out all Monkeys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 11, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

trimm, i luv your puppy (granddog-digger?) he's beautiful. sorry o/t

Thanks. I'm fixin' to go snuggle with him in a few minutes.It's been a long,sad day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: December 11, 2008, 09:16:49 PM »

Friday Night's 20-20 on ABC will focus on today's events.  Just heard the promo.

Thanks, Texas & I guess we have to hear all this other crap first on Hannity, they said the case would be coming up!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

Someone speaking on the case said it wouldn't come off if it had been wraped around her head.  (too many speaking today for me to remember who it was)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »

Wow it's so crazy here tonight sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself! I know it gets that way at times like these, but I don't know if I'm imagining it, or am in invisible again tonight? Any way guess I'm just being a paranoid monkey.  Sorry about that!
I'm just so glad, and praying this IS little CAYLEE. She doesn't deserve to be in the woods in a garbage bag, laying out there all alone. How could KC have sat in that home all those months, knowing she was just a short walk away. What did she think when it was raining or cold outside, knowing she was out there in the woods. How did she live with herself??

Hi QuietMonkey!  No, you're not invisible - it is just busy and everyone has so many thoughts running though their heads.  I feel invisible sometimes, too. 
I don't understand how KC could live with herself, either.  Or make things up and lie so easily.
It's good to see you - thanks again for the coffee this morning.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:29 PM »

So they said that when the worker who found the bag seen the skull it had duct tape around mouth, I wonder if that night when Cindy And KC had that fight if Caylee was crying for GM and KC tapped her mouth to stop her from crying.LP also sais that a Hotel worker seen her at 1:50 in the am at that night acing with her cell phone, I bet Caylee was placed in trunk and bound with duct tape, There has to be some hair stuck on that tape or something, Also Caylee was 35 40 pounds so that means her body was placed in that bag and possibly thrown in the woods,how can a regular trash bag sustain that weight without tearing?

Well, at this point there is no way to know for sure if Casey drove by and dumped the bag out the window or something. Somebody else posted here earlier, about the guy who claimed to have seen Casey running in that area..  (was this the same incident where she told him no, it wasn't her?)

You might have something with the keeping her quiet part.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »

Nite all Monkeys. I have to get up early and go to work  I hate to say this, but I pray they have found Caylee. I so wanted her to be alive in the begining, but when the forensics came out I knew she wasn't. Maybe now she can have a proper burial. God Bless and Peace out all Monkeys.

'Nite Joesamas. Sleep tight (don't let Joe bite)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »

Nope, not invisible but I do have to admit I was watching NG in the other room and may have missed some posts 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.