April 27, 2024, 11:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321101 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »

Evening Monkeys
Im so sad, i called into work, even tho i am broke.
Im so happy she is found, but so sad,i hurt for that poor baby.

I think George will cave in and accept this , not sure about Cindy tho.

Does it bother anyone else that Tim Miller keeps coming on now saying, i was right to make people wait to search here and so on.Hes on NG now tootin his horn.Hes a good man,but he said she was unfindable and an ass about LP searching.
It just bothers me.Im grumpy tho

You are entitled to your opinion Minaa, but I don't think Tim was an "ass" about LP searching.  JMHO  And I do NOT want a pissing match again on here tonight about the pros and cons of Tim Miller and LP.  You asked if it bothered anyone else, and wanted to give you my answer, which is no, I am not bothered by Tim Miller's interviews.  Let's focus tonight on Caylee.

MuffyBee!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: December 11, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

Dr. Baden says for all intents and purposes there is enough info this is Caylee.

The bag is a treasure trove of forensic evidence.  The duct tape is the criminalysts best friend.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: December 11, 2008, 10:18:44 PM »

Evening Monkeys
Im so sad, i called into work, even tho i am broke.
Im so happy she is found, but so sad,i hurt for that poor baby.

I think George will cave in and accept this , not sure about Cindy tho.

Does it bother anyone else that Tim Miller keeps coming on now saying, i was right to make people wait to search here and so on.Hes on NG now tootin his horn.Hes a good man,but he said she was unfindable and an ass about LP searching.
It just bothers me.Im grumpy tho

You are entitled to your opinion Minaa, but I don't think Tim was an "ass" about LP searching.  JMHO  And I do NOT want a pissing match again on here tonight about the pros and cons of Tim Miller and LP.  You asked if it bothered anyone else, and wanted to give you my answer, which is no, I am not bothered by Tim Miller's interviews.  Let's focus tonight on Caylee.

MuffyBee!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

How are you feeling tonight PJ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: December 11, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »

They are they are crazy ? Larry King Live ..  the baby was just found in a trash bag ..
would you want to go on CNN and make a public azz of yourself ? Why is this of any interest to the public ?  Don't Geo & Cindy need some time to figure this out and perhaps grieve ? In private
?
Tim Miller's ppl were in that area. A good defense lawyer would say : Wasn't that area cleared ? Why is it there now when it wasn't there when TM's ppl were there ? That's why they had Tim there. Casey has been in jail. They have to determine not only how long the baby was dead, but how long the bag was there. The area is secured , no one can get in ( except Murt LOL ) and they are still processing the scene.

Kat ~  I don't think you nor I would be going on Larry King Live like the Anthony's if it were our grandchild just found.  However, I think it's just fine George and Cindy go on Larry King or any other talk show, because they are talking.  And when they are talking there is a chance that what they say may just be something that is useful.  What they say can and would be used in a court of law, I would think.  I agree with you Kat.  It just isn't decent of them to do talk shows like this.  But it could be useful, and I'm surprised their attorney would allow it, and I'm wondering if he/she has advised them against it but the Anthony's think they know best.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 11, 2008, 10:20:35 PM »

No one but LE and utility man saw the bag or anything. TM saw where the bag was. I guess he was questioned and his logs looked at to determine the answer to the question :
Was this area searched, and if so, why didn't we find it then. Answer, it was under water and the water just receeded about a week and 1/2 ago. Grass under bag, dead and brown with an indentation. Grass all around weedy and green.
LKL tomorrow ! Are they all crazy. ?

Where did you get this info? 
TIM was on NG. The water receeding info was from a neighbour to the property and it was relayed to TIM. He said the dent in the ground looked like a log had been laying there, then you picked the log up. Wasn't placed there just recently.

thanks! So was the bag under the log? by the log?  confused
He was using the log as an example of what it looked like under the bag.....

Like you know when you pick up a log or rock and everything underneath it is dead no grass or anything...Thats what the ground looked like under the bag....Like the bag was there a while and that everything under the bag was dead no grass or anything...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: December 11, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

Hi PJ    Thank you for your kindness. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 11, 2008, 10:22:38 PM »

If Caylee was given chloroform, her hair would show it. I'm sure with duct tape there would be many hairs. Dr. Baden said about the chloroform.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

Thank you for your reports from Greta.  I'm downstairs on puter, no tv.

Flamom ~  I'm glad you managed to get back in the cage
Thank you MuffyBee, it was tough to read the posts from the outside looking in .. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:47 PM »

Listen to time codes 5:03 to 5:48 in this interview between LE and Cindy (link below). Listen all the way to time code 5:48. So, on the evening of the 15th, sometime after Cindy brought Caylee back from the greatgrandparents' visit, Casey took Caylee out with her during the night and Cindy told them they had to come home. Why is this little tidbit about the 15th left out of all the info and conversations usually replayed over and over and discussed? Did Casey bring her home, as Cindy ordered, and then the infamous fight between Casey and Cindy on the 15th ensued (and it wasn't really about the stolen money)? Or did Casey refuse to bring her home that night, and this is really the last time Caylee was seen, as she was killed that night (and thus George is lying about the morning of the 16th, as we have all suspected)? Or is Cindy just altogether lying about Casey being out with Caylee on the night of the 15th? I am confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQA6j8JY2VA&feature=related
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: December 11, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »

No one but LE and utility man saw the bag or anything. TM saw where the bag was. I guess he was questioned and his logs looked at to determine the answer to the question :
Was this area searched, and if so, why didn't we find it then. Answer, it was under water and the water just receeded about a week and 1/2 ago. Grass under bag, dead and brown with an indentation. Grass all around weedy and green.
LKL tomorrow ! Are they all crazy. ?

Where did you get this info? 
TIM was on NG. The water receeding info was from a neighbour to the property and it was relayed to TIM. He said the dent in the ground looked like a log had been laying there, then you picked the log up. Wasn't placed there just recently.

thanks! So was the bag under the log? by the log?  confused
He was using the log as an example of what it looked like under the bag.....

Like you know when you pick up a log or rock and everything underneath it is dead no grass or anything...Thats what the ground looked like under the bag....Like the bag was there a while and that everything under the bag was dead no grass or anything...

I got it now, thanks to everyone!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 11, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

Plastic Bag, Duct Tape Could Yield Vital Clues in Caylee Anthony Case
Thursday, December 11, 2008

The plastic bag and duct tape reportedly found with the remains of a child's body in Orlando, Fla., could help tie the unidentified skeleton to missing toddler Caylee Anthony, a forensic pathologist tells FOXNews.com.

The remains, found Thursday by a utility worker less than half a mile from Caylee's home, have yet to be identified, but investigators will be searching the scene for "a treasure trove of forensic evidence," FOX News contributor Michael Baden said.

Click here for photos.

Pathologists should be able to identify the body quickly from dental records, Baden said, and the plastic and duct tape could provide additional vital clues, including fingerprints. They could also provide clues to how the child died, and to who dumped the body.

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

If dental records cannot be used to identify the body, DNA evidence will be used to identify the skeletal remains. The remains will also be examined for signs of trauma.

"If there are fractures to the skeleton, then that goes again to first degree -- intentional suffering on the part of the baby," Baden said. "They can tell the baby suffered."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 11, 2008, 10:25:52 PM »

Listen to time codes 5:03 to 5:48 in this interview between LE and Cindy (link below). Listen all the way to time code 5:48. So, on the evening of the 15th, sometime after Cindy brought Caylee back from the greatgrandparents' visit, Casey took Caylee out with her during the night and Cindy told them they had to come home. Why is this little tidbit about the 15th left out of all the info and conversations usually replayed over and over and discussed? Did Casey bring her home, as Cindy ordered, and then the infamous fight between Casey and Cindy on the 15th ensued (and it wasn't really about the stolen money)? Or did Casey refuse to bring her home that night, and this is really the last time Caylee was seen, as she was killed that night (and thus George is lying about the morning of the 16th, as we have all suspected)? Or is Cindy just altogether lying about Casey being out with Caylee on the night of the 15th? I am confused.

Also I remember Cindy said she tucked the both of them in bed, on June 15.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 11, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »

I would take Dr Baden's analysis over Dr Wecht's any day.   
I hope Dr B is getting his breathing checked out, he has been short of breath for awhile now... notice how winded he gets when talking..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: December 11, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »

I think they should play that video of Caylee singing for the jury during the closing argument. Tell them what day she was singing to Grandpa and tell them what day she disappeared and when and how she was found.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #554 on: December 11, 2008, 10:27:16 PM »

She died on the night of the 15th/early morning of the 16th - I'd put a good amount of money on it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 11, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »

OK you want real creepy? I'm watching CSI and they started by showing a black garbage bag, tied, thrown into shallow water with the body of a man inside and then a time lapse of what happens to the body over time in the rainy weather conditions! And you thought you can't write this stuff!! What are the chances of this!!!!

mio say's.>>>-->>>  omg, I am watching this csi too, and I could not believe that opening scene, a  dead man  put in a plastic bag, then dropped into a shallow stream, half covered with water, rained on, then they showed what was going on inside the bag,,,,,,,,,talk about freaky, and dang, so sad as well, .

Did either of you learn from the show, that might help in this case?  DH was watching CSI when I got home, all I saw was it was the one where Kevin Federline was in, so wasn't interested.   Was that the same show and I missed it???/

mio say's,,,,,well, the body inside the bag went through changes, and when they found the bag,  the body inside still had fluids as well as hairs. the bag had been tied with one of those plastic ties,,,body was not taped.....they put the skeletin back together and determined the man died by being strangled...
so, I think, Caylee will still sing to us, even though her mouth has been taped shut....There are many of us here, that will gladly listen. I think she knows.

(btw, this is a new csi, a 2 parter)  mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 11, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

I think they should play that video of Caylee singing for the jury during the closing argument. Tell them what day she was singing to Grandpa and tell them what day she disappeared and when and how she was found.
I bet the state will show that video.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 11, 2008, 10:28:33 PM »

Dec. 11, 2008: Investigators remove evidence in an area where the skeletal remains of a child were found in Orlando, Fla.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: December 11, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

She died on the night of the 15th/early morning of the 16th - I'd put a good amount of money on it.
Yes, I would as well. Which means George lied. Intentionally or not, he lied. Damnit

From Day One..
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: December 11, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »

I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.