April 27, 2024, 12:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320841 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #560 on: December 11, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »

Listen to time codes 5:03 to 5:48 in this interview between LE and Cindy (link below). Listen all the way to time code 5:48. So, on the evening of the 15th, sometime after Cindy brought Caylee back from the greatgrandparents' visit, Casey took Caylee out with her during the night and Cindy told them they had to come home. Why is this little tidbit about the 15th left out of all the info and conversations usually replayed over and over and discussed? Did Casey bring her home, as Cindy ordered, and then the infamous fight between Casey and Cindy on the 15th ensued (and it wasn't really about the stolen money)? Or did Casey refuse to bring her home that night, and this is really the last time Caylee was seen, as she was killed that night (and thus George is lying about the morning of the 16th, as we have all suspected)? Or is Cindy just altogether lying about Casey being out with Caylee on the night of the 15th? I am confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQA6j8JY2VA&feature=related

She died on the night of the 15th/early morning of the 16th - I'd put a good amount of money on it.
Yes, I would as well. Which means George lied. Intentionally or not, he lied. Damnit

Yep.  Through his teeth.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 11, 2008, 10:31:05 PM »

Listen to time codes 5:03 to 5:48 in this interview between LE and Cindy (link below). Listen all the way to time code 5:48. So, on the evening of the 15th, sometime after Cindy brought Caylee back from the greatgrandparents' visit, Casey took Caylee out with her during the night and Cindy told them they had to come home. Why is this little tidbit about the 15th left out of all the info and conversations usually replayed over and over and discussed? Did Casey bring her home, as Cindy ordered, and then the infamous fight between Casey and Cindy on the 15th ensued (and it wasn't really about the stolen money)? Or did Casey refuse to bring her home that night, and this is really the last time Caylee was seen, as she was killed that night (and thus George is lying about the morning of the 16th, as we have all suspected)? Or is Cindy just altogether lying about Casey being out with Caylee on the night of the 15th? I am confused.

Also I remember Cindy said she tucked the both of them in bed, on June 15.

For some reason I'm thinking the 15th Cindy is talking about here is July 15th not June.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: December 11, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

Hi JustMeT, it's good to see you.  And yes, it would appear George has some splainin' to do.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: December 11, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »

For some reason I'm thinking the 15th Cindy is talking about here is July 15th not June.

Oh, that is very possible. That would explain it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 11, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »

No one but LE and utility man saw the bag or anything. TM saw where the bag was. I guess he was questioned and his logs looked at to determine the answer to the question :
Was this area searched, and if so, why didn't we find it then. Answer, it was under water and the water just receeded about a week and 1/2 ago. Grass under bag, dead and brown with an indentation. Grass all around weedy and green.
LKL tomorrow ! Are they all crazy. ?

Where did you get this info? 
TIM was on NG. The water receeding info was from a neighbour to the property and it was relayed to TIM. He said the dent in the ground looked like a log had been laying there, then you picked the log up. Wasn't placed there just recently.

thanks! So was the bag under the log? by the log?  confused
No the bag was not under anything....Tim was using the log laying in the grass as a example of what the indention the in the grass looked like......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »

I think they should play that video of Caylee singing for the jury during the closing argument. Tell them what day she was singing to Grandpa and tell them what day she disappeared and when and how she was found.
Carolyn, I have seen that tape of Caylee singing You are my sunshine at least 5 times so far today and it just makes me stop, and it takes my breath away with its innocence and beauty.. so sad, what a lovely baby

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #566 on: December 11, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »

Grandma Welcome!! 

I am not a transcriptionist, but here is the best I could do:

In Puerto Rico on a business trip, he spoke to Lead Investigator, FBI and Tim Miller.
Resigned from case for personal differences. Couldn't support the fact that Casey wasn't involved.
This starts to give closure, and lets the prosecution which needs to take place to take place.
Once this is finalized, it let's LE and investigators and prosecutors do the job they need to do.
Sgt Allen, told him that he had called Cindy, that she was gracious and appreciative, and let them know prior to boarding flight so they didn't find out from media. He thought that was fabulous thing of Allen to do despite the criticism.
He thought it was compassionate and the right thing to do. He respects and admires him greatly.
As for denial, he thinks his resignation spoke to that. He thinks people have the right to believe what they believe, or need to believe, but he couldn't in any way shape or form support or endorse anything that had a positive thing to do with Casey.   
He says that Casey holds the answers, alone.
He did his best to prepare the Anthony's for this day.
Sad day, but necessary day so that healing process can start.
Now case where deceased child, and a defendent, and the prosecution knows who.
Advice to the Anthony's: stay spiritually focused
If in fact, when in fact, these remains are deemed to be Caylees, they need to find spiritual center and spiritual comfort that they can get because they have been battling very hard to deny this is what has occurred. Time to let go, time to let God.
Advice to Baez? He has to do what he has to do. Certain Karmic aspect? Defense all over the place saying child is still with us, media blitz just yesterday on an alive Caylee, some irony, now meter reader finds child. He thinks counsel their client as to what is really going on. Hopefully we can have real closure.
About sightings: If he believed Caylee was still with us, he might still be the attorney of record, but he had to do what he had to do, and he feels Casey has something to do with Caylee's passing.
What would you tell your client if you were Baez? Tell the truth, stop the lies, I can only help if you tell the truth. At the end of day, I am going home. I would be beating my client up from morning to night to be 100% truthful. Already credibility issues, and now how to overcome them is almost an overwhelming task.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: December 11, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465784,00.html

From Duct Tape Evidence to Potential Insanity Plea, Anthony Trial Could Be One to Watch
Thursday, December 11, 2008

By Joshua Rhett Miller

The discovery of skeletal remains near the home of missing Orlando girl Caylee Anthony's family could be particularly damning evidence in the accused mother's trial, but the mother also has a number of defense options, attorneys told FOXNews.com.

If the duct tape-bound remains are proven to be those of Caylee — who has been missing since June -- the method used to dispose of the body will become a significant factor in the first-degree murder trial of the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, attorney Scott H. Cupp said.

"That obviously shows a level of deliberation," Cupp said. "One would think something like that would be done prior to the actual event. But you could make a strong argument as a prosecutor that the child's mouth was bound to keep her from making noises."

Cupp, a former prosecutor for the Palm Beach County (Fla.) District Attorney's Office, said photographs of the duct-taped body likely will elicit strong reactions from the jury.

"You could go to town with that, a child with her mouth taped shut," he said. "That kind of stuff you can bring people to tears with."

Cupp said the next crucial pieces of information for both prosecutors and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, will come from the Orange County medical examiner's office.

"At the outset, a lot of what's next for both sides will be determined by what the medical examiner finds, and the prosecution is going to be a little bit ahead of the game because they work hand in glove with the medical examiner," Cupp continued.

Attorney Barry Agulnick of New York said prosecutors likely will appeal to the "sympathies and emotions" of the jurors in subtle ways, including introducing morgue photographs, detailed forensic reports and describing the viciousness of the alleged killing.

"All these things can be elaborated upon," Agulnick told FOXNews.com.

Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with murder, as well as child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and lying to investigators about Caylee's disappearance. Anthony insists she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but didn't report her missing until July.

A utility worker found the remains of a small child early Thursday in a wooded area less than a half-mile from the house Caylee lived in with her grandparents and mother.

Agulnick said Baez's potential strategies for defending Anthony could include an insanity plea.

"In any case where someone is charged with killing a child, the first thing you explore is some type of psychiatric defense," he said. "No one in their right mind would do something like this, so I'd hire my own experts to examine and explore her mental history and behavior to see if I can mount some type of psychiatric defense. No criminal would commit such a crime in such a fashion unless there was a psychiatric component."

New York-based defense attorney Sanford Rubenstein said he would focus his efforts on analyzing the prosecution's evidence.

"You attack the evidence," Rubenstein told FOXNews.com. "You attack the DNA experts and you scrutinize the manner in which the bones were identified – that would be the avenue of defense in my mind."

Since the burden of proof is on the prosecution, Rubenstein said Baez should focus on putting doubt in the minds of the jurors.

Cupp, meanwhile, said Anthony's attorney could turn his attention elsewhere.

"The defense is going to want to look at other possible suspects," he said. "They have to turn the attention away from their client."

Regardless of how Anthony's first-degree murder defense unfolds, Agulnick said finding jurors for the high-profile case will be difficult.

"You have to be concerned about getting a jury that can be impartial," he told FOXNews.com. "And when the media has fanned the flames, so to speak, you're going to have a tough time finding jurors who aren't in some way knowledgeable of the case. The emotions may just run over in a case like this."

Earlier Thursday, Ninth Circuit Judge Stan Strickland complied with a request by defense lawyer Jose Baez to put off the start date of her trial from Jan. 5 until March. He set another hearing for Jan. 15.

Baez also already asked for a change of venue in the case. He is also seeking a court order for surveillance video from a local mall taken the day of a reported sighting of Caylee.

Anthony faces life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors said last week they do not intend to seek the death penalty in the case.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #568 on: December 11, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »

I think she was talking about June 15th and was lying through her teeth.

Oh, that is very possible. That would explain it.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #569 on: December 11, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »

oops, sorry bout that -

I was the one who thinks she was speaking of June 15th and was lying through her teeth.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: December 11, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »

She died on the night of the 15th/early morning of the 16th - I'd put a good amount of money on it.
Yes, I would as well. Which means George lied. Intentionally or not, he lied. Damnit

Yep.  Through his teeth.
Day one I knew, like you did, Cindy was holding something back. Not George though, I am so disappointed in him. Maybe this is the reason Lee hasnt been seen.. Maybe..

From Day One..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »

Grandma Welcome!! 

I am not a transcriptionist, but here is the best I could do:

In Puerto Rico on a business trip, he spoke to Lead Investigator, FBI and Tim Miller.
Resigned from case for personal differences. Couldn't support the fact that Casey wasn't involved.
This starts to give closure, and lets the prosecution which needs to take place to take place.
Once this is finalized, it let's LE and investigators and prosecutors do the job they need to do.
Sgt Allen, told him that he had called Cindy, that she was gracious and appreciative, and let them know prior to boarding flight so they didn't find out from media. He thought that was fabulous thing of Allen to do despite the criticism.
He thought it was compassionate and the right thing to do. He respects and admires him greatly.
As for denial, he thinks his resignation spoke to that. He thinks people have the right to believe what they believe, or need to believe, but he couldn't in any way shape or form support or endorse anything that had a positive thing to do with Casey.   
He says that Casey holds the answers, alone.
He did his best to prepare the Anthony's for this day.
Sad day, but necessary day so that healing process can start.
Now case where deceased child, and a defendent, and the prosecution knows who.
Advice to the Anthony's: stay spiritually focused
If in fact, when in fact, these remains are deemed to be Caylees, they need to find spiritual center and spiritual comfort that they can get because they have been battling very hard to deny this is what has occurred. Time to let go, time to let God.
Advice to Baez? He has to do what he has to do. Certain Karmic aspect? Defense all over the place saying child is still with us, media blitz just yesterday on an alive Caylee, some irony, now meter reader finds child. He thinks counsel their client as to what is really going on. Hopefully we can have real closure.
About sightings: If he believed Caylee was still with us, he might still be the attorney of record, but he had to do what he had to do, and he feels Casey has something to do with Caylee's passing.
What would you tell your client if you were Baez? Tell the truth, stop the lies, I can only help if you tell the truth. At the end of day, I am going home. I would be beating my client up from morning to night to be 100% truthful. Already credibility issues, and now how to overcome them is almost an overwhelming task.

Thanks Orchidwmn!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:24 PM »

MyfoxOrlando just reported that LE will wrap up at the Anthony house within the next 2 hours...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 11, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »

MyfoxOrlando just reported that LE will wrap up at the Anthony house within the next 2 hours...

Thanks misitx

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #574 on: December 11, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »

Day one I knew, like you did, Cindy was holding something back. Not George though, I am so disappointed in him. Maybe this is the reason Lee hasnt been seen.. Maybe..

I do think that George has had the hardest time keeping this whole act going, though.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »

These are Caylee's remains being moved by LE.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

Dec. 11, 2008: Investigators remove evidence in an area where the skeletal remains of a child were found in Orlando, Fla.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:47 PM »

Oh good.   I wonder what they found....I wonder what they took....I wonder if anything at that house is useful to them......I wonder if the Anthony's are gonna be charged with something also...I wander ....well   I wonder everything...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2008, 10:38:18 PM »

Hi JustMeT, it's good to see you.  And yes, it would appear George has some splainin' to do.
Muffy, its good to see you as well.

As you know I allllways like to give the benefit of the doubt, just dont tell my children!! 

From Day One..
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

lp is going ot be on greta inna few, as well as new tape of casey in jail...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

That's a long time to be in the house, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.