April 27, 2024, 04:28:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321231 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: December 11, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »

It seems to me that if the area was flooded, Caylee's body might have been moved or jostled around in the water, especially during the storm.  The forensics people will have to figure out if she was dumped in that spot or somewhere else and the body floated or was blown in the water to that area.  I doubt it was very far from there that she was dumped because of all the trees and undergrowth, though.

I see what you mean Hudsunn.  There are probably very smart people out there that can think and work the theories through, aided with computers.  I hope they can make a good solid case with evidence to back it up. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 11, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »

Question for any monkey who might have any ideas If Caylee were put in the trash bag even within a week of her death, even though all soft tissue had degraded-her hair would still be there, thus making the identification of a "girl" skeleton easier. Does anyone remember the photographer that wore her hair in long braids, well she had been missing for more than 10 yrs when someone hiking in the mountains found her hair compketely intact. They called in necrosearch and found evidence, then tracked down her murderer yrs later. So, just a guess, but I believe even though she was just a skeleton, she should have still had her hair. Any ideas

Unless her hair was removed by removing the scalp, it would still be there. The hair have very valuable information and can be tested for drugs also.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: December 11, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »

I am praying this is Caylee so whatever is left of  her can be given an appropriate burial. I am also praying that she did not die a violent death (some of this stuff scares me, I just can't begin to imagine doing anything to a little child). Be prepared for more drama from the Anthony's, I will be shocked if they accept it. I watched them on Larry King Live and this is all about drama and getting money. There is not a grandparent in world that cares about their grandchildren that can sit up there and say the things they say. I don't know how a dead body smell becomes a rotten pizza.  By the way, I thought it was just the box, no pizza inside. If they agree she is dead, they will say someone killed her but not Mother of the Year Casey. Very sad and denial continues. Tomorrow may be interesting!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 11, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the map it does not look like casey could have got to that area without walking through the woods....Looks to me it would have been a lot easier to back in the car dump the bag and take right back off again...IMO
I watched the news guy drive the distance today from the Anthony's house to where the body was found and it took him less than 2 minutes, he was showing everybody just how close the body was, and he was having to drive slower then normal because of all the activity...He also said you could walk to the area in less than 10 minutes.......so its really very close!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 11, 2008, 11:39:46 PM »

Prayers for Caylee. 

Monkeys, you are an amazing bunch .

Wsihing all peace and health this year.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 11, 2008, 11:40:07 PM »

Could someone give me the link to the webcams at the Anthony's house?  I have lost my links for some reason.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 11, 2008, 11:40:18 PM »

Question for any monkey who might have any ideas If Caylee were put in the trash bag even within a week of her death, even though all soft tissue had degraded-her hair would still be there, thus making the identification of a "girl" skeleton easier. Does anyone remember the photographer that wore her hair in long braids, well she had been missing for more than 10 yrs when someone hiking in the mountains found her hair compketely intact. They called in necrosearch and found evidence, then tracked down her murderer yrs later. So, just a guess, but I believe even though she was just a skeleton, she should have still had her hair. Any ideas

I agree.  The body was in a bag and the hair would still be in the bag, some probably still attached to the skull.  That's probably why they are so sure it's most likely Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 11, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »

Prayers for Caylee. 

Monkeys, you are an amazing bunch .

Wsihing all peace and health this year.

I believe that map is old - there are houses behind the Anthony's house now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 11, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »

Could someone give me the link to the webcams at the Anthony's house?  I have lost my links for some reason.

I think this is it but it's not working for me right now.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 11, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »

I think this is it but it's not working for me right now.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Thank you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: December 11, 2008, 11:42:39 PM »

Turbothink - yes ALL of the online maps are old, some up to 2 years old.  But the wooded area where her body was found is still very much the same.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: December 11, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

ok ok, so Greta asks lp, why r you going to orlando, you did not know the family before, so why are you going, he says, to see grunds father...she says, you are going to see caseys ex boyfriends father on your dime, why, lp says, he wants to have a service for caylee, she says she does not see why he should go there, he says he is going to have dinner with najimie.....she said she still did not understand why he would spend his dime for a dinner.........yikes....

That WAS rather awkward, wasn't it....

OMG, I felt soooo uncomfortable watching that.  Greta made Leonard look incredibly stupid.  I was squirming in my seat while she was talking to him.

p.s. umm, Leonard....isn't Nejame in Puerto Rico?

This had to be about one of the strangest interviews I have ever seen ... "its a situation I promised Casey that I would do anything to find Caylee"

Um, don't most people believe Caylee was found today. So what is the point of going back?

WOW, it does not get any more awkward than that. LP was really unable to come up with any good reason why he is flying across country to Orlando. Maybe he is flying back to do lie detector test, not!

It was a rather legitimate question that she asked asked of Padilla. Why would he need to go back to Orlando? I guess he feels the need to spend some of that $50K that was anonymously donated to him to go back and do the Blanchard Park search? I am assuming LP will be refunding that money?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3290757&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

It was an awkward feeling for all viewing, as lp did squirm a bit, and greta seemingly had no mercy for him. Had he merely said, I wanted to find my own closier, or I wanted to party with najeme, anything but that "deer in the headlight stare" he gave her as she asked him the question,,why are you going there??/     smiles monkeys for the rst of the evening... I am going to bed... I hope the rest of you here, allow yourselves to rest a bit tonight as well...   peace  aho   mio

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:04 PM »

I have been wondering all day about the skull not being attached. Someone a few pages back said something about decomp of the body wouldn't cause the skull to be disconnected. Could the man who found the bag perhaps grab or kick the bag rather hard and the skull perhaps fell off? I know that sounds dumb, but I'm just trying to figure this out.

I asked that question earlier and didn't get a reply that I saw..I was hoping someone with medical background might know if the skull would just disattach all by itself...how is it attached and would the material connecting it to the...spine?...dissolve during decomposition?

I don't know either.  I would like to know the answer myself.  I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.   Maybe if BleachedBlack or as you suggested, a monkey with medical background could tell us.  Maybe you should ask again in the morning after coffee.
The skull is attached to the spinal column and it may have been disconnected from the torso when the bag was moved by the man who found it.. children's heads are usually larger in proportion to their bodies than adults are and maybe even the weight of the dangling head with no muscle or tendon to support it due to tissue degeneration  may have cause the skul to separate fron the spinal column.. i hope that helps..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:07 PM »

LP probably needs some closure too, he appears to have been consumed by this case.
Wanted it solved so bad. He took a verbal beating from alot of ppl too !
When that crime scene where they found the body is cleared and opened to the public, that would be a good place for people to go and leave things in memory of a sweet little girl who didn't have a chance. Better than hanging around outside of the Ant house and getting abusive to any Ants. Maybe the Rev Grund will put something together for a healing service at that place in Hidden Oaks. Ppl in Orlando have been consumed by this also.
How did NeJame put it ? Let go and let God. Go home and hug the little kids you know and be thankful for them.     
It is not the place that the protestors were told to move?

mio say's,,,,,,nicely said......I hope we all sleep a bit more peaceful tonight. I still believe Caylee's death, will bring something good to society as a whole, if nothing more than a shoe of compassion.....
sorry
again...
It is not the place that the protestors were told to move?

cecilita is wondering if the crime scene where Caylee was found & Kat_Gram has said could be a place to leave memorials for little Caylee  is the same place the protestors were told to move.  I don't think it's the same place, as the crime scene was brushey and wooded.  Does any monkey know the answer to cecilita's question?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: December 11, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »

Good night you all......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 11, 2008, 11:44:40 PM »

NoRose asked:
How are you feeling tonight PJ?

Thank you for asking Sweet NRCG.  I'm only feeling such relief over today and Caylee probably being found that I haven't been letting my nerves get to me.  I'm scheduled to be at the hospital at 5:45AM and will be the first surgery.  I'll be coming home in the late afternoon if diabetes is stable.  I'll need to pick everyones brains about the happenings if I'm able.  You are all so good about reporting.  I still have 8 pages to catch up on (I think) but don't really care if I sleep tonight.  I'm so thankful to God that this was today and not tomorrow.

Hugs,
PH(Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 11, 2008, 11:44:41 PM »

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4711600___article.html/remains_caylee.html

Casey Anthony has anxiety attack, takes sedatives in jail after learning about remains found

December 11, 2008 - 11:11 PM
After the remains of what may be missing toddler Caylee Anthony were found Thursday morning, sources said when the Orange County Jail informed jailed mom Casey Anthony, she had an anxiety attack and requested sedatives.

A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker that discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources said that duct tape was found on the mouth of the skull. A medical examiner took the remains from the scene on Thursday afternoon.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Jose Baez, who is Casey Anthony's attorney, said Anthony's camp is currently taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the discovery.

Black said they want to find out what exactly the discovery is sooner rather than later.

Baez went to the Orange County Jail to be with his client. Later Thursday, Baez filed an emergency motion to ensure his involvement in the testing of the newly found remains. A hearing is scheduled for Friday at 11:30.

Investigators have been at the scene all day, which is one third of a mile away from the home where Casey Anthony, 22, was staying with her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and daughter, Caylee.

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.
Tim Miller of Equusearch said he believes the remains are Caylee's and he expects to attend her funeral within a week.

"I feel very optimistic that these are the remains of Caylee. We don't have any other missing children in the Orlando area, especially that close to the Anthony home," Miller said.

The exact age or the gender of the child is unknown, and investigators are not connecting the remains to the Anthony case, but Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said it is definitely a possibility that the remains are Caylee's.

Beary said it is confirmed that a human skull was found. He also said the area where the discovery was made was flooded during earlier searches.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said she killed her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

The Anthony family has been notified. They were still in California after Wednesday night's "Larry King Live" television appearance, but they rushed back to Orlando.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 11, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

According to LKL web site the Anthonys are going to be back on his show tomorrow night. Do these people have NO shame? 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 11, 2008, 11:47:49 PM »

Is anyone else afraid that if this is indeed Caylee(which I do think it is) that the Anthonys will not have a burial for her b/c they will still be in denial? This has been my fear all along that they won't believe it is her.

!~*Mar*~!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 11, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday near the home of missing Orlando girl Caylee Anthony's family.

There was no immediate word on whether the bones, reportedly discovered wrapped in a plastic bag and bound with duct tape, were those of a boy or a girl.

"All we know is that remains of a child have been found," a police spokeswoman told FOXNews.com.

Orange County sheriffs and forensics teams were working at the scene at the intersection of South Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive, on the edge of the Anthonys' neighborhood about 10 miles southeast of downtown Orlando.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons said that a utility worker found the body at 9:32 a.m. EST Thursday in a wooded area less than a half-mile from the house Caylee lived in with her grandparents and mother.

The water meter reader reportedly picked up the bag and a small skull rolled out that sources say strongly resembled that of a little girl.

There were reports of duct tape around the mouth area of the child's skull.

Police said the Anthony family has been notified of the discovery and no one is being allowed in their house. Sheriffs were preparing a search warrant for the Anthony home, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.
if caylee was bounded with tapes.....can be that Lee or George knew where was Caylee and they put caylee inthere with those taes on her to pretent that she was kidnaped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.