April 27, 2024, 09:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321036 times)
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: December 12, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »

misitx ~  I think clothing (or lack of) could play important parts in this case. 

sweetgypsy ~  I don't believe Geo and Cindy released a statement when their plane landed.  I believe LE hustled them out the side or rear door asap.

TURBOTHINK ~  I don't think the Anthony's have any concern with shame.  I am wondering if they will cancel the Larry King show if the lawyer advises it?

Thank u Muffy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: December 12, 2008, 12:07:07 AM »

SS ~ Thank you for the continued news information.  It's appreciated.

cecilita  ~  What you are saying is the tape put on Caylee was to make it look like she had been kidnapped?

PJ ~  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope your surgery goes well.  When you get back, we will try to catch you up on anything you missed.  ((hugs))

You're welcome, Buffy.  A lot of the questions posters were asking are answered in those articles.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: December 12, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »

SS ~ Thank you for the continued news information.  It's appreciated.

cecilita  ~  What you are saying is the tape put on Caylee was to make it look like she had been kidnapped?

PJ ~  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope your surgery goes well.  When you get back, we will try to catch you up on anything you missed.  ((hugs))

You're welcome, Buffy.  A lot of the questions posters were asking are answered in those articles.

SS ~ You are right.  There is a lot of info in the articles.  Thanks.  And when others are coming along to catch up reading, they will get the benefit too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 12, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »

Hey Monks-

I am having an incredibly hard time today....I am stunned at the depth of my own grief, and I know that many of you are feeling the same way.  Many of these details (duct tape, garbage bag, etc.) are just mind boggling...I pray that Caylee did not suffer and has peace wherever she may be.  I have had a full night of responsibilities and I can barely keep it together...the tears are seemingly endless.

I am too cooked to read all the way back....just have a couple quick questions, so if any of you could help a fellow monk out I would SO appreciate it.

Did Cindy and George release a statement? What has their reaction been (I had to go before their plane landed)? Not that I'm aware of.  The police met them at the plane and they won't be going back to their home tonight.

How positive are we about the duct tape?  We are positive about duct tape but not positive if the duct tape was actually around the head/mouth area.  We will have to wait and see on that.

TIA guys....all of you are beautiful and wonderful and make the world feel like a better place to be in.....love and hugs

Sweetgypsy

My answers in red above. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 12, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »

Klaas...............can you tell me how many monkeys were in the cage today when all this was going on.....did we set a record with the attendence today!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: December 12, 2008, 12:10:05 AM »

Nite Monkeys my little one has awoken and so I must go FINGERS CROSSED I can join you all tomorrow!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: December 12, 2008, 12:10:55 AM »

While reading your post SS, I thought of the kitchen knife that was in the trunk and Spindy said she washed.  It could have been used to cut the duck tape.  It seems such an odd thing to find in the trunk of a car.

PJ (Paula) 

I don't know, but I recently replaced my dryer vent and the aluminum duct.  The duct tape was very hard to cut.  I imagine that the knife could have been used for that, but I think Cindy washed it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 12, 2008, 12:11:14 AM »

Nite Monkeys my little one has awoken and so I must go FINGERS CROSSED I can join you all tomorrow!
Nite Nite......sleep tight!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 12, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

Good night misitx.  Hope you can join us tomorrow!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: December 12, 2008, 12:12:19 AM »

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention. Casey Anthony, the child's 22-year-old mother, was charged last month with murder and other offenses. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.

The area where the remains were found had been searched as part of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, he said. But the precise spot where a county meter reader found them -- "45, 50, 60 feet back" from the street -- was flooded at the time of the search.

No clothes were found with the remains, Beary said.
Asked whether the remains could belong to another child, Beary said, "Not that we know of, but that's always a possibility, and that's why we've got a lot of work to do on this case still."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »

Hey Monks-

I am having an incredibly hard time today....I am stunned at the depth of my own grief, and I know that many of you are feeling the same way.  Many of these details (duct tape, garbage bag, etc.) are just mind boggling...I pray that Caylee did not suffer and has peace wherever she may be.  I have had a full night of responsibilities and I can barely keep it together...the tears are seemingly endless.

I am too cooked to read all the way back....just have a couple quick questions, so if any of you could help a fellow monk out I would SO appreciate it.

Did Cindy and George release a statement? What has their reaction been (I had to go before their plane landed)? Not that I'm aware of.  The police met them at the plane and they won't be going back to their home tonight.

How positive are we about the duct tape?  We are positive about duct tape but not positive if the duct tape was actually around the head/mouth area.  We will have to wait and see on that.

TIA guys....all of you are beautiful and wonderful and make the world feel like a better place to be in.....love and hugs

Sweetgypsy

My answers in red above. 

Thank u Klaas....If I am cooked, you MUST be exhausted!!!!   Hugs for u....I think we could all use extra hugs today....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 12, 2008, 12:15:03 AM »

Klaas...............can you tell me how many monkeys were in the cage today when all this was going on.....did we set a record with the attendence today!

Stats:

Most Online Today: 478. Most Online Ever: 499 (November 13, 2008, 12:21:39 PM)

Close but did not break the record. 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: December 12, 2008, 12:16:04 AM »

And I have a feeling we are all going to need extra DRINKS once we hear what good old Cindy and George finally have to say about this....I am mentally preparing myself for a barrage of BS....

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #733 on: December 12, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »

Good Night all!
 I will have my 2 1/2 yr. old granddaughter tomorrow and over night.   I need to get some rest. 
Thank you all for the welcome!  I have been reading here for a long time before actually posting. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: December 12, 2008, 12:20:18 AM »

Good Night all!
 I will have my 2 1/2 yr. old granddaughter tomorrow and over night.   I need to get some rest. 
Thank you all for the welcome!  I have been reading here for a long time before actually posting. 

Nite Grandma - glad you finally started posting 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: December 12, 2008, 12:21:17 AM »

I wonder if Cindy will blame it on the meter reader????

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/orl-bk-worker-caylee-anthony-remains-121108,0,6103027.story

Worker may have found remains by accident

The identity of the utility worker who discovered the remains now thought to be of Caylee Anthony has not been released.

Orange County Utilities spokesman Tim Armstrong declined to reveal the identity of the worker during an interview with WKMG-TV. Armstrong also declined to speculate on the worker's reaction to finding the remains, but he did say, "he's taking some time off."

Armstrong explained the worker -- a water meter reader for Orange County Utilities -- was on his regular work route reading water meters when he discovered the remains. The area were the remains were found are away from any residential areas with water meters, but Armstrong would not explain why the worker was in that area.

It may be because it was all just happen-stance the worker discovered the remains. WESH-TV reported the worker had gone into a wooded area to relieve himself before he discovered the child's body.

Armstrong said there was no reason to suspect his worker was involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee Marie. "There are no concerns at this time," Armstrong said, adding that the worker has been interviewed for several hours by Orange County deputies after the find to get information from him.

I shared my experience trying to find water meters in wooded areas.....after the hurrikane Ike in texas most of the meters and taps we installed dissapeared...the contractor had to go back with a shovel to find those meters and taps (after a month and a half of hurricane Ike) ......it was really difficult and we had sketches to locate them but it was very difficult.....maybe she was trew there after tim cleared the area....? or if the body was always there it is a miracle that the meter reader found caylee's body
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: December 12, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »

DNA from the skull...

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Skull-in-Caylee-case-could-still-reveal-few-clues/US_9UBVmzEOF_nWSE1V92A.cspx

Skull in Caylee case could still reveal few clues

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- Lots of conjecture in the Caylee Anthony case.

The remains of a child were found near the Anthony home and there has been no other missing child in Orange County...so, it must be her, right?

For a forensic scientist though the truth is only what the bones tell them.

"From a forensic perspective it doesn't matter," says Tony Mead with the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner's Office.  "It could be in the yard of the home and it wouldn't matter.  We still have to go through the process and it takes time."

Mead isn't working the Anthony case, but he knows plenty about bags of bones.

Right now there are 56 boxes of bones sitting in the medical examiner's office, dating back to the '60's.

"Most of those?  All of those?" asks Holmes.

"Unidentified," says Mead.

"So this is still a tricky science?"

"Yes it is."

A skull holds the secret.

Sometimes it speaks volumes, other times it's as silent as a tomb.

Much depends on the condition of the skull.  Mead says a skull left in fresh water would have no flesh left, but the bone should be well preserved.   
 If the jaw or mandible is gone however there are fewer clues which lead to identity.  Often the mandible is what wild animals rip off and take.
 If the jaw is intact, then scientists have a better chance of pulling DNA from the pulp of the back teeth.

"Best case scenario, is reconstruction and DNA," says Mead.  "And dental work.  But a child, it's hard to say if there's going to be dental work, because they're so young."

Also, contrary to some media reports, Mead says there is no easy way to tell if a skull is male or female, especially if it's a child's.

"Their skull isn't fully developed, but we look at the back to see if there is a notch in the back.  We look at the front to see how the forehead is sloped.  We look at the eye socket." 

The good news is this is a top-priority case, and DNA results should be back in a few days.

The DNA must then be compared to something.  Investigators revealed in August they have Caylee's DNA, but they are not disclosing how.  DNA samples have also been taken from Cindy and George Anthony.
 Also while some media outlets are reporting duct tape and a plastic bag were also found, right now investigators are only confirming that 'remains' were discoverd.   

Perhaps this case will be solved in hours, but there is a chance, like the 56 other bags sitting in the medical examiner's office, that these bones may keep their secret.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 12, 2008, 12:21:47 AM »

Good night Grandma 

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: December 12, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »

I have been really disturbed all day by Mallory showing up at the house right when everything was going down....I don't really buy the whole "feeding the dogs" thing....that struck me as very strange....but then again what hasn't been strange about this case?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: December 12, 2008, 12:23:54 AM »

Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention. Casey Anthony, the child's 22-year-old mother, was charged last month with murder and other offenses. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.

The area where the remains were found had been searched as part of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, he said. But the precise spot where a county meter reader found them -- "45, 50, 60 feet back" from the street -- was flooded at the time of the search.

No clothes were found with the remains, Beary said.
Asked whether the remains could belong to another child, Beary said, "Not that we know of, but that's always a possibility, and that's why we've got a lot of work to do on this case still."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

I can't comprehend how a mother that had a child die accidently could dispose of the child's body unclothed and thrown away in a garbage bag like a piece of trash.  If I wasn't convinced that Casey intentionally killed Caylee before, I certainly am now!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.