April 27, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321029 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: December 12, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

Listen to time codes 5:03 to 5:48 in this interview between LE and Cindy (link below). Listen all the way to time code 5:48. So, on the evening of the 15th, sometime after Cindy brought Caylee back from the greatgrandparents' visit, Casey took Caylee out with her during the night and Cindy told them they had to come home. Why is this little tidbit about the 15th left out of all the info and conversations usually replayed over and over and discussed? Did Casey bring her home, as Cindy ordered, and then the infamous fight between Casey and Cindy on the 15th ensued (and it wasn't really about the stolen money)? Or did Casey refuse to bring her home that night, and this is really the last time Caylee was seen, as she was killed that night (and thus George is lying about the morning of the 16th, as we have all suspected)? Or is Cindy just altogether lying about Casey being out with Caylee on the night of the 15th? I am confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQA6j8JY2VA&feature=related

I'm about 10 pages behind, but I thought she was discussing July 15th when she told KC to bring her home, not June 15th...?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »

God bless this child.  She never did anything to deserve this....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:59 AM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
Uhh  no I dont think so, it doesnt matter what Jose' was gonna do today, he would have been allowed more time after this hit the air anyway because this is a whole new ball game now...........and I doubt the LE would have allowed a body to lay out in the woods and evedence to be destroyed any longer than was neccesary........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #783 on: December 12, 2008, 01:06:31 AM »

I finally have all 3 girls sleeping peacefully as well as my Hubby so I can finally post.  I found out today at lunch after my daughters Christmas program.  My mom said they found Caylee and I truly almost got sick at the table.  I had no idea how emotionally invested I had become.  I felt like I had just heard this about a loved one. 
Reading your reactions has helped so much.  There are so many here who felt the same at this news.
I don't know what else to say but express my appreciation for going through this with me.  To know that she was loved by so many who never had the honor of meeting her, but have adopted her in their hearts and minds is, I hope, of some comfort to those who deserve to be comforted.
For those that do not deserve that, I hope we are a reminder that Caylee should have had unconditional love, care, and a future.  That is why we haven't been able to let go and why we can't fathom how you could.   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »

Any thoughts on why the hell there would be duct tape ON the skull itself?? 
I believe.....there was duct tape around the bag.....like to keep it closed, not on the skull it self....

Yes, but they have said there are reports that tape was found on the skull itself.. not just on the bag?

I hate to be gross, but the tape would not be stuck to the bones if it was put on there when there was still skin and flesh etc...For some reason CNN said there was tape on the mouth of the skull, but that's really unlikely. There might have been tape there that they figured was once stuck to the face, but with no more face there'd be....well, you know, tape falling off.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: December 12, 2008, 01:11:13 AM »

Oh no I didn't mean the meater reader guy waited...sorry!  I meant the cops may have waited b4 announcing it until after they confirmed that Jose was granted the continuence...thus giving the prosecution as much time as they need.  If Jose had known this b4 court...he would not have waive her right to a speedy trial...

Clear as mud?  Smile
Uhh  no I dont think so, it doesnt matter what Jose' was gonna do today, he would have been allowed more time after this hit the air anyway because this is a whole new ball game now...........and I doubt the LE would have allowed a body to lay out in the woods and evedence to be destroyed any longer than was neccesary........
so it means the meter reading was paying his water bill when he found caylle's body it is a wonderful how god works in our lives
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 12, 2008, 01:13:44 AM »

Any thoughts on why the hell there would be duct tape ON the skull itself?? 
I believe.....there was duct tape around the bag.....like to keep it closed, not on the skull it self....

Yes, but they have said there are reports that tape was found on the skull itself.. not just on the bag?

I hate to be gross, but the tape would not be stuck to the bones if it was put on there when there was still skin and flesh etc...For some reason CNN said there was tape on the mouth of the skull, but that's really unlikely. There might have been tape there that they figured was once stuck to the face, but with no more face there'd be....well, you know, tape falling off.
I thought the same....maybe george or lee did it to make us to believe that the kidnaperds did it. If the tape was on the skull it means that several weeks had to pass on order to be a skeleton it shoul be more than 4 weeks
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: December 12, 2008, 01:15:25 AM »

While reading your post SS, I thought of the kitchen knife that was in the trunk and Spindy said she washed.  It could have been used to cut the duck tape.  It seems such an odd thing to find in the trunk of a car.

PJ (Paula) 

Hello PJ........seems our prayers have been answered,  and I hope that this is what the knife was used for and not anything else........I get sick thinking what she could have done with a knife....Oh and good luck tomorrow!

Hi HH,

I'm getting there.  Just 4-5 more pages to go and I'll be caught up .  Yes our Prayers seem to have been answered.  Oh but I can't wait until I can say that and know there has been confirmation.  Please if you can, fire me a nanner and let me know.  I'll check there before I log on to SM.

Thank You for your Prayers and good wishes for later this morning.
Bless Your Heart!
PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you also MuffyBee for your Prayers and well wishes for later this morning.  I have to say that this is such a relief and Blessing for all of us Monkeys.
Bless Your Heart!
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 12, 2008, 01:18:29 AM »

Oh.. and why the hell was Mallory at the house today?     (Surely she knew Lee wasn't there... and obviously Cindy and George were not at home)

I read that she was there to feed the little yorkies. Makes sense to me.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 12, 2008, 01:21:03 AM »

Oh.. and why the hell was Mallory at the house today?     (Surely she knew Lee wasn't there... and obviously Cindy and George were not at home)

I read that she was there to feed the little yorkies. Makes sense to me.
Mallry is Lee's ex girlfriend? well makes sense because neither their family wants to be around them...
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: December 12, 2008, 01:21:31 AM »

What exactly is phsychological watch?  How is it different than suicide watch?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: December 12, 2008, 01:21:41 AM »

This might be a bit gruesome but I know caylee wore her hair in a pony tail. Is it possible they couduve found in the bag her ponytail? i keep wondering why they think the skull is female.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:11 AM »

While reading your post SS, I thought of the kitchen knife that was in the trunk and Spindy said she washed.  It could have been used to cut the duck tape.  It seems such an odd thing to find in the trunk of a car.

PJ (Paula) 

I don't know, but I recently replaced my dryer vent and the aluminum duct.  The duct tape was very hard to cut.  I imagine that the knife could have been used for that, but I think Cindy washed it.

I'm kind of hoping that it (tape) may have a jagged look to it on the edge.  They would then be able to match it up with the knives in the Anthony's home.  

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:58 AM »

I wonder if the water meter guy will get the reward money????

IMO, by all rights, it ought to be fully his.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #794 on: December 12, 2008, 01:27:10 AM »

PJ (Paula) 

I hope that is true as well and only the beginning of the evidence they can begin to amass against evil
Incarnate casey

I don't know, but I recently replaced my dryer vent and the aluminum duct.  The duct tape was very hard to cut.  I imagine that the knife could have been used for that, but I think Cindy washed it.

I'm kind of hoping that it (tape) may have a jagged look to it on the edge.  They would then be able to match it up with the knives in the Anthony's home.  

PJ (Paula) flower
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: December 12, 2008, 01:28:04 AM »

Was this the same area where the 5 witnesses saw the hole with the rope (police reports in the last document dump)?  Seeing the picture in this view makes me think it is...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: December 12, 2008, 01:29:02 AM »

PJ (Paula) 

PJ (Paula) flower

Hi guys!

Duct tape is really hard to cut but even though it's weird, Duct tape is pretty easy to tear as long as you're tearing it across and not lengthwise. It's the way the "thready things" run that are in the tape. I've torn lots of duct tape and have no strength in my hands.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 12, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »

I wonder if Cindy will blame it on the meter reader????

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/orl-bk-worker-caylee-anthony-remains-121108,0,6103027.story

Worker may have found remains by accident

The identity of the utility worker who discovered the remains now thought to be of Caylee Anthony has not been released.

Orange County Utilities spokesman Tim Armstrong declined to reveal the identity of the worker during an interview with WKMG-TV. Armstrong also declined to speculate on the worker's reaction to finding the remains, but he did say, "he's taking some time off."

Armstrong explained the worker -- a water meter reader for Orange County Utilities -- was on his regular work route reading water meters when he discovered the remains. The area were the remains were found are away from any residential areas with water meters, but Armstrong would not explain why the worker was in that area.

It may be because it was all just happen-stance the worker discovered the remains. WESH-TV reported the worker had gone into a wooded area to relieve himself before he discovered the child's body.

Armstrong said there was no reason to suspect his worker was involved in any way with the disappearance of Caylee Marie. "There are no concerns at this time," Armstrong said, adding that the worker has been interviewed for several hours by Orange County deputies after the find to get information from him.

I shared my experience trying to find water meters in wooded areas.....after the hurrikane Ike in texas most of the meters and taps we installed dissapeared...the contractor had to go back with a shovel to find those meters and taps (after a month and a half of hurricane Ike) ......it was really difficult and we had sketches to locate them but it was very difficult.....maybe she was trew there after tim cleared the area....? or if the body was always there it is a miracle that the meter reader found caylee's body

Hi Cecilita,

I would rather go with your choice of this being a Miracle.  I just must cling to the belief that it was Divine Guidance.  I'm saying extra Prayer for the meter worker each time I see him mentioned.  It has to be so difficult for him.  He will feel unsettled and have mixed feelings for a very long time (I think).

PJ (Paula) flower

crazybabyborg
« Reply #798 on: December 12, 2008, 01:31:14 AM »

I wonder if the water meter guy will get the reward money????

IMO, by all rights, it ought to be fully his.

Yes, it should be his. If fate brought on his "urge" right where and when he stepped in those woods, then fate intended him to have it. MOO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: December 12, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465647,00.html

Plastic Bag, Duct Tape Could Yield Vital Clues in Caylee Anthony Case
Thursday, December 11, 2008

The plastic bag and duct tape reportedly found with the remains of a child's body in Orlando, Fla., could help tie the unidentified skeleton to missing toddler Caylee Anthony, a forensic pathologist tells FOXNews.com.

The remains, found Thursday by a utility worker less than half a mile from Caylee's home, have yet to be identified, but investigators will be searching the scene for "a treasure trove of forensic evidence," FOX News contributor Michael Baden said.

Click here for photos.

Pathologists should be able to identify the body quickly from dental records, Baden said, and the plastic and duct tape could provide additional vital clues, including fingerprints. They could also provide clues to how the child died, and to who dumped the body.

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

"Right now, they would be looking at all the contents of the plastic bag and they would be looking at the plastic bag itself," Baden said. "The fingerprints on the outside often get dissolved away by weather, but the inside of the plastic bag, the fingerprints would be there."

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 16. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about her disappearance.

Evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire showed a decomposing body had been kept there. Strands of Caylee's hair were found, as were traces of chloroform.

"One important thing that I’ve hoped they’ve done already is take an air sample from the bag because they found chloroform in the vehicle and the cause of death still has to be determined," Baden said.

Finding chloroform could poke holes in the prosecution's first-degree murder case, if this is Caylee's body, he said.

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

If dental records cannot be used to identify the body, DNA evidence will be used to identify the skeletal remains. The remains will also be examined for signs of trauma.

"If there are fractures to the skeleton, then that goes again to first degree -- intentional suffering on the part of the baby," Baden said. "They can tell the baby suffered."

"If it is chloroform as the cause of death, then it could be an accidental overdose and would not be capital, first-degree murder, because sometimes chloroform is used as a babysitter, to put a baby to sleep while mom goes out partying," Baden said.

It is high time this is considered potential death/murder of a child. How disgusting to drug a child to party and seek your own gratification. Accidental my arse.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.