April 27, 2024, 02:49:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321187 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I think we all know what happened with Greta & LP last night. Greta has not kept up with this case & LP has only been on NG. Greta didn't know who Richard Grund was & that LP has become friends with him. We knew that LP was coming to do some sort of service with Grund for Christmas & Greta had no clue what he was talking about; going back to Orlando. Neither of them were very forthcoming & I think LP look completely drained. I think yesterday took alot out of all of us that have been folowing this case.

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! It was absolutely horrible & I was taken to the ER. They were related to a thyroid disorder i didn't know I had at the time! I had several before meds started working!  I think Casey is probably faking these attacks but on the slight chance that she's not:    I hope the bitch continues to have them & the meds don't work!!!!!!!

Morning, Monken!

I think you are right about what happened on Greta.  She is just "out of the loop".  She is definitely not as emotionally involved as LP or us Monkeys!

On KC's panic attacks.  I can still remember as a kid, when I knew I had been caught doing something wrong, that feeling of panic I would get, knowing I was in trouble big-time.  Multiply that by a million, and that is probably how KC felt, knowing she was caught.  She never has grown up, so I can see her panicking.  Then again, she is such a liar and a fake, who knows?
I just am so glad she will be brought to justice!!!  Buh - bye, Casey!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 12, 2008, 08:19:10 AM »

OOPS I thought you said what did the utility guy find! Lack of sleep sorry..LOL
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 12, 2008, 08:19:25 AM »

Has there been any reaction from Cindy or George yet??????????
I found it curious that they were in LA, far far away from the crime scene when it all went down. And they made plans to go there again tonight. That's just so weird to me.
When exactly did the utility guy find the bag?

HI jjay. I believe it was about 9:30am yesterday morning. I don't know that GA & CA were going back to Cali to do an interview, that doesn't make sense to fly back. Maybe they were going to do a satellite interview? Doesn't seem possible, or economical to fly back the next day. Either way, I can't imagine them even doing a satellite interview when they know their granddaughter has most likely been found just minutes away from their house. Especially knowing that LE is combing THEIR entire house for clues. They can't do an interview already on a tv show no less. I could maybe see an interview with a news outlet or giving a statement, but to go on a tv show already I don't understand that at all. Are they that crazy? Wonder what they will have to say now. I hope the reality has sunk in, they can't be in denial anymore. Wonder if they are involved in any way, before or after the fact? Guess we'll find out in the days/weeks to come. I hope not, I really do!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: December 12, 2008, 08:20:21 AM »

JJ- around 9:30 am yesterday.  25 feet off the road, in the wooded area by the school.  Sounds to me like the same area Kio Marie might have discussed with LE... the area she suspected Casey would have put Caylee's body, because they spent a lot of time there growing up.
25 feet off the road. But wasn't it behind houses, so Casey would have had to get there another way besides cutting through someone's yard? Or maybe she followed a path along the backyard lines? What is the walking route to get there?

I've always wondered how meter readers and utility workers took a pee. Now we know. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if it was #2 and he had to explain to the searchers of the area to avoid... heh.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 12, 2008, 08:22:07 AM »

Those 19.99 pesticide tanks are very popular here in Florida.
We use them for many things besides bugs, like half bleach and water to get rid of mold on the exterior of the house.. maybe the Scamthonys filled theirs with chloroform to spray the back of the car down???   

Thanks for the info on the pesticide tanks we dont use those alot here...I can see the Casey spraying the back of her car down...I wonder who the one is who actually removed the trunk liner...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 12, 2008, 08:22:14 AM »

So am I.  If he is still living, he would be considered the person to claim Caylee's remains.  I still think it is a shame she went through her short life not knowing her father.

Lisa
That would be an interesting twist.
Unless the baby daddy is really George or Lee. But that was a LP twist. And the defense would use the motive as mental stress or something.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 12, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »

Im still reading, and behind, but LP did say about a body.  Just like to know how much of that comment was speculation (and Nancy grace didnt jump on it)  so, was the body discovered before that interview?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: December 12, 2008, 08:23:26 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I think we all know what happened with Greta & LP last night. Greta has not kept up with this case & LP has only been on NG. Greta didn't know who Richard Grund was & that LP has become friends with him. We knew that LP was coming to do some sort of service with Grund for Christmas & Greta had no clue what he was talking about; going back to Orlando. Neither of them were very forthcoming & I think LP look completely drained. I think yesterday took alot out of all of us that have been folowing this case.

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! It was absolutely horrible & I was taken to the ER. They were related to a thyroid disorder i didn't know I had at the time! I had several before meds started working!  I think Casey is probably faking these attacks but on the slight chance that she's not:    I hope the bitch continues to have them & the meds don't work!!!!!!!

Morning, Monken!

I think you are right about what happened on Greta.  She is just "out of the loop".  She is definitely not as emotionally involved as LP or us Monkeys!

On KC's panic attacks.  I can still remember as a kid, when I knew I had been caught doing something wrong, that feeling of panic I would get, knowing I was in trouble big-time.  Multiply that by a million, and that is probably how KC felt, knowing she was caught.  She never has grown up, so I can see her panicking.  Then again, she is such a liar and a fake, who knows?
I just am so glad she will be brought to justice!!!  Buh - bye, Casey!!!

When I had panic attacks I couldn't breathe, at all! i swear your life flashes before your eyes  I had no clue what was happening or why!!!! i don't wish them on anyone , except Casey   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: December 12, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

OOPS I thought you said what did the utility guy find! Lack of sleep sorry..LOL

My eyes,my eyes....I just saw I mispelled your name a few posts back.Sorry. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »

My thoughts on why Caylee had no clothes.

First off, Casey is a sick person. So the fact she removed the clothing, makes her IMO cold and heartless and cruel.

Second, Cindy stated that no clothes- no toys, no nothing - of Caylee's was missing. Thus making it more likely (at least to the family) that a Zanny may have existed. Why? Because Casey had told her that Zanny had everything she possibly needed for Caylee.  So Caylee could have conceivably been in an outfit that Zanny had purchased for her, while missing.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #890 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »

I saw on W/S that Casey has a new defense attorney.  Linda Kenney Baden is her name and I can't find the article!  She is the wife of Dr. Baden!  Anyone know anything about her?

Lisa
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:37 AM »

JJ- around 9:30 am yesterday.  25 feet off the road, in the wooded area by the school.  Sounds to me like the same area Kio Marie might have discussed with LE... the area she suspected Casey would have put Caylee's body, because they spent a lot of time there growing up.
25 feet off the road. But wasn't it behind houses, so Casey would have had to get there another way besides cutting through someone's yard? Or maybe she followed a path along the backyard lines? What is the walking route to get there?

I've always wondered how meter readers and utility workers took a pee. Now we know. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if it was #2 and he had to explain to the searchers of the area to avoid... heh.

Ewwwwww!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »

All this time I really though Casey was trying to plan the perfect crime..But I wonder if she wanted to get caught at some point, only Cindy and George ended up covering for her left and right..
Just proves how dumb she really is. She thought of the short term but not the long term. I think she never thought it would get blown up so much and that the cops would just brush it under the carpet because they were so busy and she was so cute.
George knew better. And I agree, they started a cover up.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »

Im still reading, and behind, but LP did say about a body.  Just like to know how much of that comment was speculation (and Nancy grace didnt jump on it)  so, was the body discovered before that interview?

IMO it was speculation. This seemed to be an accidental find... the poor guy simply stumbled across the bag.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: December 12, 2008, 08:26:11 AM »

LOL jj!  Can you imagine, for years to come, his "claim to fame" is "I had to take a pee (or a dump)"?  Please don't think my humor is making light of this...it's just that how she was found is a little different.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #895 on: December 12, 2008, 08:27:01 AM »

I saw on W/S that Casey has a new defense attorney.  Linda Kenney Baden is her name and I can't find the article!  She is the wife of Dr. Baden!  Anyone know anything about her?

Lisa

Say what?

Morning monkeys! I'm still shocked form yesterday. In a daze. So, what is new since Nancy Grace last evening?

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: December 12, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »

When I had panic attacks I couldn't breathe, at all! i swear your life flashes before your eyes  I had no clue what was happening or why!!!! i don't wish them on anyone , except Casey   

They sound afwul!  Sorry you've gone through that.  Yes, KC is the only one I would wish those on, too!!! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »

IMO it was speculation. This seemed to be an accidental find... the poor guy simply stumbled across the bag.
LP pinpointed Lee Vista Blvd and the pings which was the exact time she disposed of the body. He was right on. I posted Econlockhatchee Trail which is parallel from his description. So he knew the area, it was just a matter of time before the remains surfaced.
Casey put the body there, probably in a shallow grave and hurricane Fay soaked the area and put it underwater. Then when the water receded it washed away the top soil and revealed the bag. Some guy took a pee and yay, Caylee was found. Just like Lacy Peterson washed up in perfect time.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »

ty anothermonkey for answering me, Im trying to catch up, wow this is big news.  It has to be caylee, who else could it be? 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #899 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »

All this time I really though Casey was trying to plan the perfect crime..But I wonder if she wanted to get caught at some point, only Cindy and George ended up covering for her left and right..
Just proves how dumb she really is. She thought of the short term but not the long term. I think she never thought it would get blown up so much and that the cops would just brush it under the carpet because they were so busy and she was so cute.
George knew better. And I agree, they started a cover up.

IMO she thought LE would buy her BS just like her parents always have. She never thought it would go this far, thus her carelessness. She had plenty of time to tell where the body was, to tell the truth and at least give some closure. but she did not. She will pay dearly.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.