April 27, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321061 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 12, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

Im still reading, and behind, but LP did say about a body.  Just like to know how much of that comment was speculation (and Nancy grace didnt jump on it)  so, was the body discovered before that interview?

IMO it was speculation. This seemed to be an accidental find... the poor guy simply stumbled across the bag.
LP pinpointed Lee Vista Blvd and the pings which was the exact time she disposed of the body. He was right on. I posted Econlockhatchee Trail which is parallel from his description. So he knew the area, it was just a matter of time before the remains surfaced.
Casey put the body there, probably in a shallow grave and hurricane Fay soaked the area and put it underwater. Then when the water receded it washed away the top soil and revealed the bag. Some guy took a pee and yay, Caylee was found. Just like Lacy Peterson washed up in perfect time.

Thank you JJ, yes, it is really uncanny, I hope it is Caylee.  I hope she can be rest in peace.  Same as Laci, and Conner, just in time, the good Lord answered the nations prayers.  She can be laid to rest, and have people stop wondering if she is still alive on earth.  She deserves a funeral. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 12, 2008, 08:43:12 AM »

It was a ways behind the houses if you look at the satellite map. Surburban is a road they use to get to those subdivisions. It is like a cut-through. Has areas that are wooded & at the time she dumped Caylee's body it was waist deep in water. Casey has driven that road many many times & knew it well. Seems logical she felt comfortable putting her there. She just picked a secluded section, walked a few feet out & chunked the bag! The meter reader just happened to pick the same place to relieve himself, Thank GOD!! I think she was checking the spot when her friend Chris saw her jogging that day. She probably checked on it many times before her arrest, to make sure no one could see it!
Thanks for the info.
So it was a quick dump of the body and she left the area. Kinda of like Scott Peterson. And she returned to make sure it wasn't disturbed or washed up in the following days. Close enough for her to drive by daily if she was free, yet in an area she felt no one would venture.
Interesting.

Yep, exactly!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #922 on: December 12, 2008, 08:43:20 AM »

CAM 1  AT HOUSE
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

CAM 2 CRIME SCENE near woods or at house across street??

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 12, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Could have been jewelry she was wearing, something that was in her hair (bow, pony tail holder, or something like that. Can't see why KC would add something else in the bag. But I believe she knew Caylee would eventually be found, maybe subconciously wanted her to be found. Like I said before she was never going to admit to anything, or help LE find her in anyway. They had to find her themselves.

RIP Sweet Puppy
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: December 12, 2008, 08:45:25 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 

Thats what I have been thinking to..

Casey has told people that Lee tried to touch her, I wonder how much of "her abuse" played into her staging Caylee to look like she was abused..Because its to early for me to think about it not being staged....
Good theory, but I still think we give Crazy way too much credit for thinking.. IMO she is a lazy simple party idiot

I tend to agree with you, flamom. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 12, 2008, 08:45:37 AM »

CAM 1  AT HOUSE

THANKS, NUTT!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: December 12, 2008, 08:46:25 AM »

CAM 1  AT HOUSE

Thanks, Nut44x4!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 12, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Could have been jewelry she was wearing, something that was in her hair (bow, pony tail holder, or something like that. Can't see why KC would add something else in the bag. But I believe she knew Caylee would eventually be found, maybe subconciously wanted her to be found. Like I said before she was never going to admit to anything, or help LE find her in anyway. They had to find her themselves.

That's a good thought. It could have been something to do with her hair. I've wondered too if it was all about the trash bags and duct tape that might still be in the Anthony home.

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 12, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »

Apparently they did take a spot remover...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 12, 2008, 08:47:42 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 

Casey has told people that Lee tried to touch her, I wonder how much of "her abuse" played into her staging Caylee to look like she was abused..Because its to early for me to think about it not being staged....

I think that's a possibility too misitx.

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #930 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:01 AM »

You know, I'm not sure what if any sexual abuse Casey endured. I will say it is possible, but in the same breath that it may be another of her lies and bids for attention. In my mind, the act was committed by Casey alone and she either chloroformed her and/or left her in the car/trunk while she did the nasty with Tony OR she snapped and choked or struck the child causing her death after the big blowup with Cindy. IMO she may have been thinking about ways to rid herself of this "burden" for months, but I'm not sure Caylee's death on or about June 16 was actually her plan.

All in all, whether Casey was a victim of abuse or not, I am disgusted by her. If she didn't want to care for Caylee, many others would have loved that child and raised her as their own. How dare she treat her like trash.   

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:23 AM »

Thanks Nut   
I hope I dont get locked out of here today.
I spent hours trying to peek in here yesterday it was sooo busy
I wonder if on days when there is heavy traffic they can limit the amount of unregistered access to keep the members in the cage...
All of my major shopping, shipping and cleaning are done and I am sooo relieved.
I can spend more time here with my monkey friends following events as they unfold 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 12, 2008, 08:49:34 AM »

CAM 1  AT HOUSE

Thanks Nut
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 12, 2008, 08:49:54 AM »

Does anyone remember Casey had a  girl friend who might had lost a child.
 They had a secret spot at a school that we thought at the start may have been where she put Caylee is this the spot?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »

Duct tape for one:: Did every one see Baden do the demonstration with the tape last night? He ripped a piece off with his mouth, said you can't use gloves when you use this tape, too difficult! So I hope LE finds her fingerprints & her BIG ASS HORSE TEETH PRINTS all over that tape! WooHoo!    Then she can't say Zannie did it!!!

see, that's why I love you Monken. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »

A couple of things..
I think LP was just tossing theories or situations out there like we do to see if anything would stick to the wall
Casey dumping Caylee naked in a garbage bag was a very depersonalizing act.. the mind detaches the actual person rendering Caylee to a thing
If they took a wet dry vac i guarantee it was George or Spindy who cleaned out the back of Casey's car.. accessory after the fact
I hope if that is true that LE has the cahonies to charge them and stop with grandparent sympathy kid gloves cr*p...

He's good at that.
If George cleaned up after he smelled the dead body then he disturbed evidence. If he told Cindy to clean... then?
Cindy washed the pants after she called 911 to report it "smells like a dead body". So I totally think Cindy and George will be indicted.
And if you notice, the press likes to interview criminals prior to trial so that when they say something incriminating it's on tape and in the public and the broadcaster can take credit. Diane Sawyer caught someone red handed like that I think when they used the name in past tense.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 12, 2008, 08:51:53 AM »

Does anyone remember Casey had a  girl friend who might had lost a child.
 They had a secret spot at a school that we thought at the start may have been where she put Caylee is this the spot?

IIRC Kiomarie

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 12, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »

That's a good thought. It could have been something to do with her hair. I've wondered too if it was all about the trash bags and duct tape that might still be in the Anthony home.

That's possible about the duct tape and trash bags. If CA & GA truly did not know anything and believed Caylee was stolen, they may not have known they had evidence in their garage. Even if they suspected, they couldn't have known what was potentially evidence. I do believe they definately suspected something when cleaning the car and washing the jeans. I believe they suspected something when doing that, even though they did not want to admit it. As long as Caylee had not been found, they could believe she was still alive out there. I honestly think KC was not going to tell them or admit a thing to them. Not as long as she didn't have to. Now things are different though. I hope she speaks up now??

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 12, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I would think that if they got the vacuum cleaners they found some fibers in the bag from transferring the body.  They may be trying to find forensic evidence from on parts of the vacuum cleaners to match to the bag.  Not sure about anything else.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 12, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
I see by the bags under every monkey's eyes, ya;ll have been here all night.
I would share my coffee, but alas, my coffee icon has been misplaced.
Now, who is this new atty for casey??
Linda K Baden is Dr Micheal Baden's wife a a criminal defense atty who was co counsel at Phil Spector's first trial..
She wasn't anything special. IMO

oic, hm, does that mean she will take first chair in defense>>> is she a death penalty lawyer?   Yikes, I would not want to be caseys atty.  I think they are going to bring back that death penalty for casey.....

and, if casey did put caylee there, naked, well, I have no mercy anymore for her.

Also, I too suffer with huge panic attacks.  As I am allergic, ( a native thing) I do not take any meds , I just deal with it, and stay away from what makes me panic, which could be anything.. I want casey to have to just deal with this panic too. I do not see how giving her a zanax, in jail,  a pill that maybe had something to do with caylees demise, will make life easier for her. She knew all along what she had done. I say, let the panic begin, as well as nightmares.  It is time she is forced to face what horrible thing she has done.

Forgive me Creator for having these ill feelings for another, but, I think it is time this society takes back our world, and make parents be accountable for their actions towards the children they create.
I am sorry too Kio, caseys childhood friend, who told le in  the beginning where casey would put caylee. Kio wanted to adopt Caylee, but cin put a kibosh on that too, ultimatly leading to caylees death. A decision I wonder if cin regrets now...mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.