April 27, 2024, 07:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 320990 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #940 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 

Thats what I have been thinking to..

Casey has told people that Lee tried to touch her, I wonder how much of "her abuse" played into her staging Caylee to look like she was abused..Because its to early for me to think about it not being staged....

You know, I'm not sure what if any sexual abuse Casey endured. I will say it is possible, but in the same breath that it may be another of her lies and bids for attention. In my mind, the act was committed by Casey alone and she either chloroformed her and/or left her in the car/trunk while she did the nasty with Tony OR she snapped and choked or struck the child causing her death after the big blowup with Cindy. IMO she may have been thinking about ways to rid herself of this "burden" for months, but I'm not sure Caylee's death on or about June 16 was actually her plan.

All in all, whether Casey was a victim of abuse or not, I am disgusted by her. If she didn't want to care for Caylee, many others would have loved that child and raised her as their own. How dare she treat her like trash.   

I really do not care what abuse Casey endured. I know lots of people that have endured all sorts of abuse and do not murder. As for the dumping of the body - I think that it was a quick easy spot for a dump - and a place she was comfortable with.

I find the fact that CA and GA are going back on LK to be just disgusting. I would never go on TV to exploit my grandkids. I hope they are miserable for a long time.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 12, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »

I wonder if they gave Casey any medicine???  Have you all ever had a panic attack??  It is a horrible feeling.  First you feel profoundly sad, but for no reason.  You go through all your thoughts to see what could be wrong.   Family ok, healthy, have money, hungry, thirsty, tired.  No, nothing.  Then like a wave, sheer terror, panic. You want to run and run, but you don't know from what.  You feel like you are going to die or have a heart attack.  Everyone around looks normal and you cant figure out why.  Sometimes you try to move but your feet feel like they are gllued to the floor.  You cant cry, or make a sound.  It doesn't last long but it is a horrible feeling.....
I have them quite often, not fun at all. I'm sure they gave Casey some kind of medication, at least I would think they would have. Breathing into a paper bag works some.
   Caylee must have had a panic attack when her mother killed her.  I hope KC has a Panic attack that last for the rest of her evil life.  Breathing into a paper bag helps --poor Caylee was breathin into a plastic garbage bag
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 12, 2008, 08:55:05 AM »

Does anyone remember Casey had a  girl friend who might had lost a child.
 They had a secret spot at a school that we thought at the start may have been where she put Caylee is this the spot?

Blonde -- Not sure about the girlfriend who lost the child but a friend from school, Kio, called the police and took them to the area behind the school because she was convinced this was a place she would put Caylee because it was a "secret" place they used to go to.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 12, 2008, 08:55:30 AM »

You know, I'm not sure what if any sexual abuse Casey endured. I will say it is possible, but in the same breath that it may be another of her lies and bids for attention. In my mind, the act was committed by Casey alone and she either chloroformed her and/or left her in the car/trunk while she did the nasty with Tony OR she snapped and choked or struck the child causing her death after the big blowup with Cindy. IMO she may have been thinking about ways to rid herself of this "burden" for months, but I'm not sure Caylee's death on or about June 16 was actually her plan.

All in all, whether Casey was a victim of abuse or not, I am disgusted by her. If she didn't want to care for Caylee, many others would have loved that child and raised her as their own. How dare she treat her like trash.   
I'm almost positive that Cindy forced Casey to keep the baby when she told her she was pregnant. What are the abortion laws in Florida, did she need to have parental concent? Cindy being a nurse might have noticed morning sickness? Either way, Cindy was overbearing in insisting that this child come into the world while Casey didn't want to have a baby. That complicated by who the father is... would certainly make this all more complex.
So Casey is a victim of her mother and the baby daddy who apparently has abandoned her. As far as how far the incest went... that will come out just like the remains surfaced.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 12, 2008, 08:56:20 AM »

SO they found something at the scene that led them to the A's and they found something at the A's house."Absolutely" was the word used about finding something at the A's..

SO I am thinking this has to be something that is obvious to the eye...A match possibly (like the necklaces) possibly two different items.  I cant see Beary saying "Absolutely" if it was an item(s) that had to go through scientific exams to be linked, I believe it is something that LE could look at and say "YES"!

Of course they could be bluffing to really scare the crap out of the A's
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 12, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »

They had a secret spot at a school that we thought at the start may have been where she put Caylee is this the spot?

Yes. Blonde, wasn't that Kiomarie!? In her interview with LE she talked alot about that spot & said she thought that's where Casey would go. That area was searched as well as possible but unfortunately some of it was under water until now. If the water hadn't receded in the last 2 weeks that meter reader wouldn't have seen it!! Divine Intervention is all I say!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 12, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »

It's just a clearer look into Crazy's head because most children or family members killed by a relative tend to place a body with a favorite article and cover the face, taking great care with the body
Crazy duct taped her, placed her in a trash bag and dumped her..skank
It was a very depersonalized way to dispose of a loved one, especially her child.. makes me wonder how much of the horror Crazy may have blocked out..skank
Even Andrea Yates took her dead babies and placed them in the bed and covered them with sheets or blankets
I worked as a psych nurse for the second half of my career and these types of people are fascinating and usually follow certain patterns. Casey isn't insane but she is certainly swimming in pathology and directly tied to her mother with it. She is an amazing case study..skank

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 12, 2008, 08:57:52 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Duct tape for one:: Did every one see Baden do the demonstration with the tape last night? He ripped a piece off with his mouth, said you can't use gloves when you use this tape, too difficult! So I hope LE finds her fingerprints & her BIG ASS HORSE TEETH PRINTS all over that tape! WooHoo!    Then she can't say Zannie did it!!!

see, that's why I love you Monken. 

I hate her! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 12, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »

Just in looking at the bags, vacuum cleaners, boxes, and everything else being taken from the Anthony home since last night, I can't help thinking that somehow the parents' involvement in this is even bigger than we think. I keep thinking of George, actually. I am very suspicious of him, although I don't want to be.

Good morning, Monkeys!!

I keep thinking the same thing, rmcalo.  I think their involvement (also mostly GA) came after the fact - the clean up and cover up.  I keep getting the feeling that KC panicked that day that GA wanted to look in her car trunk and in desperation, put Caylee in those "woods".  She had driven around with her all those days trying to figure out what she should do.  After almost getting caught, she just "ditched" her there.  I am so glad our little angel has been found. 

Good morning 3bsmom! Did you get your coffee? I have a bunch of fresh hot coffee mugs for the taking back on page 42, for any monkey that needs a little caffeine boost. They are still good and hot, ENJOY!
I just got to the office...I think I'll have a cup, Quiet Monkey.  Thanks for the brew!   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: December 12, 2008, 08:59:45 AM »

SO they found something at the scene that led them to the A's and they found something at the A's house."Absolutely" was the word used about finding something at the A's..

SO I am thinking this has to be something that is obvious to the eye...A match possibly (like the necklaces) possibly two different items.  I cant see Beary saying "Absolutely" if it was an item(s) that had to go through scientific exams to be linked, I believe it is something that LE could look at and say "YES"!

Someone earlier posted a picture of evidence taken and wondered if it was a picture of some sort.  Wonder if the picture is one of a picture of Caylee wearing a piece of jewelry found in the bag or something like that.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 12, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »

IIRC Kiomarie

Yes . She did bring to the secret spot in the park behind the school. ...
was this the school?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 12, 2008, 09:01:38 AM »

That's possible about the duct tape and trash bags. If CA & GA truly did not know anything and believed Caylee was stolen, they may not have known they had evidence in their garage. Even if they suspected, they couldn't have known what was potentially evidence. I do believe they definately suspected something when cleaning the car and washing the jeans. I believe they suspected something when doing that, even though they did not want to admit it. As long as Caylee had not been found, they could believe she was still alive out there. I honestly think KC was not going to tell them or admit a thing to them. Not as long as she didn't have to. Now things are different though. I hope she speaks up now??
Especially if they thought their daughter was being framed!!! If they suspected there was a nanny who might have used foul play then why would they destroy evidence??? They should have combed the car, trunk, house, computers, neighborhood for anything leading to evidence against Zanny. Instead they cleaned up after Casey!!!

They knew their daughter was guilty from the dead body smell and tried to cover up.
jmho.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 12, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »

IMO if Caylee had no clothes and and if she was duct taped (the body and not just the bag), Casey did these things after the fact to stage a different type of crime. 
Maybe the no clothes was to not leave Case's own DNA/hair on the body but she was the mother so I don't think that would have been unusual however carpet fibers would have been and just to make quicker get rid of the clothes. JMO

Another thing could be to plant the clothes somewhere else far away from the area to throw searchers off.
It seems the Blanchard Park thing worked to do that so why not the clothes somewhere else? DId she drop enough hints to get Blanchard Park searched? I think so.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: December 12, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »

Someone on one of those shows last night, I think NG, said it was very possible there could have still been some soft tissue. Being she was in a bag, and probably under water for a good amount of this time. Since the bag was most likely sealed very well (not enough to keep fluids from leaking out), it also helped preserve things too. Her hair could still very well have still been on her head, or even in the bag. Or even both, but they were pretty sure right away it's most likely her.

RIP Sweet Puppy
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 12, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Just heard from Geraldo that he has heard LE Is looking into someone else that has been in or around this area. I'm going to rewind. Be back shortly!

Anything new on this yet? TIA
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 12, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »

And on the panic attacks; I've had panic attacks, too!  I can tell you they first started while i was at work years ago & I truely thought I was going to die! 
Watch the movie Wanted. Nice scenes about panic attacks in it.

As far as Casey getting meds, she's a freaking drug addicted hoochie. Of course she's going to ask for meds. She's only worried about her well being and no one else.

I hate her!!!

Hey...don't anybody start picking on Monken...j/k...but, if I was going into a fight, I'd want Monken on my side...she'd psych out the other side! 
Good Morning Monkeys!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: December 12, 2008, 09:06:16 AM »

That's possible about the duct tape and trash bags. If CA & GA truly did not know anything and believed Caylee was stolen, they may not have known they had evidence in their garage. Even if they suspected, they couldn't have known what was potentially evidence. I do believe they definately suspected something when cleaning the car and washing the jeans. I believe they suspected something when doing that, even though they did not want to admit it. As long as Caylee had not been found, they could believe she was still alive out there. I honestly think KC was not going to tell them or admit a thing to them. Not as long as she didn't have to. Now things are different though. I hope she speaks up now??
Especially if they thought their daughter was being framed!!! If they suspected there was a nanny who might have used foul play then why would they destroy evidence??? They should have combed the car, trunk, house, computers, neighborhood for anything leading to evidence against Zanny. Instead they cleaned up after Casey!!!

They knew their daughter was guilty from the dead body smell and tried to cover up.
jmho.

JJ I agree!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 12, 2008, 09:06:18 AM »

ok, this is puzzling me -- what do you monkeys think they found with the body that made them go back to the Antohny home and in a hurry??? I'm sure y'all have been discussing it all night, but it won't hurt to bring it up again. 

Could have been jewelry she was wearing, something that was in her hair (bow, pony tail holder, or something like that. Can't see why KC would add something else in the bag. But I believe she knew Caylee would eventually be found, maybe subconciously wanted her to be found. Like I said before she was never going to admit to anything, or help LE find her in anyway. They had to find her themselves.

That's a good thought. It could have been something to do with her hair. I've wondered too if it was all about the trash bags and duct tape that might still be in the Anthony home.

WHAT ABOUT THE CROSS???

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: December 12, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »

Just in looking at the bags, vacuum cleaners, boxes, and everything else being taken from the Anthony home since last night, I can't help thinking that somehow the parents' involvement in this is even bigger than we think. I keep thinking of George, actually. I am very suspicious of him, although I don't want to be.

Good morning, Monkeys!!

I keep thinking the same thing, rmcalo.  I think their involvement (also mostly GA) came after the fact - the clean up and cover up.  I keep getting the feeling that KC panicked that day that GA wanted to look in her car trunk and in desperation, put Caylee in those "woods".  She had driven around with her all those days trying to figure out what she should do.  After almost getting caught, she just "ditched" her there.  I am so glad our little angel has been found. 

Good morning 3bsmom! Did you get your coffee? I have a bunch of fresh hot coffee mugs for the taking back on page 42, for any monkey that needs a little caffeine boost. They are still good and hot, ENJOY!
I just got to the office...I think I'll have a cup, Quiet Monkey.  Thanks for the brew!   

No problem numbersgirl! Here's a few more for some newly arriving monkeys!

This will help get us monkeys moving!       

RIP Sweet Puppy
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »

I started thinking

remember the tiffany ring cindy was so concerned about talking to casey in the jailhouse video....casey said she hadnt seen it in months..

perhaps it feel off when she dumped caylee.... 

Cindy did seem to know it was missing...still say that JCP statement shows something! wish we knew
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.