April 28, 2024, 04:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321539 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1080 on: December 12, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »

Are the Scamthony's still scheduled to appear on Larry King tonight?

Do No Evil 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: December 12, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

Says it all

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: December 12, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »

Where are the A's?  If this were my grandchild, you would have to physically remove me from the scene... I would want to be close to the spot where she was found.

traci

I doubt the LE would allow them there as they are still looking for evidence.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: December 12, 2008, 10:41:30 AM »

does anyone have a link to live coverage of the hearing this morning?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »

Just a few of my findings from reading the news sites this morning:

I am listening to channel 13 live, and they are reporting that investigators are out again today at the scene of where the remains were found. They reported that Tim Miller is there again today and has expressed anger at Casey for not just telling them right where Caylee's remains were. Instead, a lot of resources were wasted.

I understand the Anthony house has been cleared and the family is allowed to return now.

Taken by investigators from the Anthony home: The forensics agents were seen stuffing at least 3 boxes, 1 laptop, 4 large paper bags into one vehicle.  They then filled another vehicle with even more large paper bags, 2 vacuum cleaners and 1 wet/dry vac, and papers and notebooks.

Apparently, no one has heard anything from them yet.

Sheriff Bearly also restated the timeline for a positive ID on the remains today on Good Morning America. He said it should take 7-14 days. He also noted that the case is high priority and the people working it are willing to work through the weekend.

Jose Baez will be heard in court this morning at 11:30 concerning his emergency motion he filed yesterday.

Have I missed anything of great importance?

And hello monkeys.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1085 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »

I skipped ahead so this may have already been posted:

Clothing Found Near Skull In Woods Near Anthony Home

Clothing was found near a skull that was discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony home, Local 6 News reports.

Video link:

http://www.local6.com/video/18262788/index.html

wow, new to me, thanks klaas.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: December 12, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »

Oh, I see, they MUST tie the bag to the trunk, to the house, to the yard in order to dismiss any allegations Casey may still make that someone else took Caylee and killed her, duh, kicking myself to the back of the cage...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: December 12, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »

Goodmorning Monkies!

Just pokin' my head in for a few bc very busy w/work.  I've been out of touch the last 48hrs and actually heard of the discovery on NG which I had DVR'd and was watching at 11:30 PM. 

I am overwhelmed with the emotion of finally having our wishes come true (hopefully) of Caylee finally receiving peace and a propery burial and the fact that this beautiful girl will never be able to live a long and happy life.  I am very solemn.

I just want to say thank you all for all of your hard work and dedication.  I have loved the meeting of the minds in the cage, yet not one of us has asked for a pat on the back or said "I told you so".  Very admirable. 

I will be trying to keep up w/you all, as NUMBERSGIRL can attest this is a very busy time.  I know this is the best place for up to date info.

Lovinlife

Hi Lovinlife...I agree with everything you've said...A very special thank-you indeed to all monkeys who post the latest and most accurate information.  I really appreciate being able to check in and see what's happening. You Monkeys are better than most "news organizations". 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: December 12, 2008, 10:43:30 AM »

Yuri
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:12 AM »

SNIPPED FROM OS>>

KidFinders Network suspends search for Caylee 10:20 a.m.: KidFinders -- the group helping the Anthonys look for Caylee -- announced that it's suspending its search for Caylee due to the recent developments. The organization says it has not given up on Caylee and will continue to update its Web site (www.helpfindcaylee.com and www.kidfindersnetwork.com).

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1090 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »

Good Morning. Took forever to get caught up, thanks for all the articles you posted. Clothes found near the remains, that's interesting. All the items taken from the home, esp all the vacuums, I loved the comment about OCD and the number of vacuums. My daughter was like please don't tell them how many vacuums that I have, but Cindy still has more then me, but not by much. I heard Geraldo this morning on Fox, it sure sounded like LE is looking at another person. Linda Kenney Baden, watched her in action for six months during the first Phil Spector trial, personally can't stand the woman, I don't see her as anything special, but I believe Baez brought her on board for the forensic part of the trial.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1091 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »

LP pinpointed Lee Vista Blvd and the pings which was the exact time she disposed of the body. He was right on. I posted Econlockhatchee Trail which is parallel from his description. So he knew the area, it was just a matter of time before the remains surfaced.
Casey put the body there, probably in a shallow grave and hurricane Fay soaked the area and put it underwater. Then when the water receded it washed away the top soil and revealed the bag. Some guy took a pee and yay, Caylee was found. Just like Lacy Peterson washed up in perfect time.

Morning all Monkeys.  

Since I'm "ping" challenged, does this mean that KC was talking to someone on her cell at the place where she disposed of Caylee's body?

I'm "ping challenged too, but I think as long as the phone is powered on, it is pinging?!?!?!
[/quote]

YES, this is right.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: December 12, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Evidence, Vacuum Cleaners Removed From Anthony Home
Beary Says Gut Tells Him Remains Are Caylee's

POSTED: 6:07 am EST December 12, 2008
UPDATED: 9:47 am EST December 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July. She was 2 at the time of her disappearance. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is accused of her murder. Anthony is currently in the Orange County jail, charged with first-degree murder.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker who discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 and NBC News that duct tape was found on the mouth.

The remains were found about one third of a mile from the Anthony’s home on Hopespring drive in East Orlando. Casey Anthony stayed at the home with Caylee before she went missing.(View Map)

A medical examiner took the remains from the scene Thursday afternoon. The crime scene is still active and investigators are expected to continue searching the area for evidence Friday.

Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, returned to Florida on Thursday after a trip to California to appear on "Larry King Live" and pursue reported sightings of Caylee in the area. The sheriff’s department said the Anthony’s could not return to their home and they did not know where the Anthony’s went when they returned to Orlando.

A deputy is guarding the Anthony’s home and the police helicopter is watching the area. Beary warned onlookers to stay away from the area surrounding the home.

"We’re going to secure this area, and if anyone wants to try to sneak in and play games, they are going to go the 33rd Street and they can see a judge in the morning," Beary said.

Beary appeared on "The Today Show" Friday morning to discuss the discovery. He said Casey Anthony is on a psychological watch at the Orange County jail and that he thinks the remains are Caylee's. (Watch Video)

"My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure. Just like we always have to, we are going to be waiting for facts," Beary said when Matt Lauer asked him if he believes the remains are Caylee’s.

Investigators removed several bags of evidence from the home early Friday morning, including three vacuum cleaners and a small pillow. A total of three vehicles were filled with evidence. Lead investigator Sgt. John Allen said investigators will return on Friday to remove more evidence.

"We know that there’s some clues that came out of the remains found yesterday and that’s why we’ve kind of linked it back to the house. That’s why we did everything proper, got a search warrant and secured the premises and searched into the wee hours this morning," Beary said.

During a news conference Thursday evening, Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, confirmed that she was upset when she found out about the remains being found and requested a sedative at the jail. Sources described Casey Anthony’s reaction as an anxiety attack.

Baez went to the Orange County Jail Thursday afternoon to be with his client. Later Thursday, he filed an emergency motion to ensure his involvement in the testing of the newly found remains. A hearing is scheduled for Friday at 11:30.

Anthony family spokeswoman Michelle Bart returned to Orlando around 9 p.m. Thursday.

"As a family member, it’s a very difficult situation to constantly have to go through the uncertainty of what may be and what may not be. At this point, we’re here as a team and we’ll be ready to make a comment as soon as we know what’s going on," Bart said.

WESH 2's Michelle Meredith reported that the area has been searched in the past because Casey Anthony spent time in the wooded area with her friends when she was in high school. Meredith said the area is very thick with trees and other vegetation.

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

Tim Miller of Equusearch said he believes the remains are Caylee's and he expects to attend her funeral within a week.

"I feel very optimistic that these are the remains of Caylee. We don't have any other missing children in the Orlando area, especially that close to the Anthony home," Miller said.

Meredith said the feeling on the scene shortly after the find was much more urgent than when bounty hunter Leonard Padilla found possible bones weeks ago in a retention pond.

"It appears they have something very significant," Meredith said. "It is being taken very, very seriously."

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said his team did not search the area where the bones were found, but he drove by it several times.

The exact age or the gender of the child is unknown, and investigators are not connecting the remains to the Anthony case, but Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said it is definitely a possibility that the remains are Caylee's.

Beary said it is confirmed that a human skull was found. He also said the area where the discovery was made was flooded during earlier searches.

Earlier this week, the state attorney's office decided to not seek the death penalty for mother Casey Anthony, but a source from the state attorney's office said Thursday that if the body does belong to Caylee, the death penalty may be back on the table.

After a hearing Thursday morning, Casey Anthony's trial was pushed back until March.

Around the same time the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony made several purchases from the jail’s commissary. Anthony spent just under $20 on items like, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, lemonade, granola bars and other snacks. (Read full list of purchases)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:48:56 AM by klaasend » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »

I apologize if this has been asked before...

George's gun was removed from the home when Casey was there, out on bond. Was he allowed to get it back after she was taken back into custody? (is there any way of knowing whether or not he did get it back?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: December 12, 2008, 10:46:15 AM »

I am listening to channel 13 live, and they are reporting that investigators are out again today at the scene of where the remains were found. They reported that Tim Miller is there again today and has expressed anger at Casey for not just telling them right where Caylee's remains were. Instead, a lot of resources were wasted.

I understand the Anthony house has been cleared and the family is allowed to return now.

Taken by investigators from the Anthony home: The forensics agents were seen stuffing at least 3 boxes, 1 laptop, 4 large paper bags into one vehicle.  They then filled another vehicle with even more large paper bags, 2 vacuum cleaners and 1 wet/dry vac, and papers and notebooks.

Sheriff Bearly also restated the timeline for a positive ID on the remains today on Good Morning America. He said it should take 7-14 days. He also noted that the case is high priority and the people working it are willing to work through the weekend.

Jose Baez will be heard in court this morning at 11:30 concerning his emergency motion he filed yesterday.

And hello monkeys.

Good morning, Brandi!!  Thanks for all the info.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: December 12, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »

And hello monkeys.

Great update...thanks Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »

KidFinders Network suspends search for Caylee 10:20 a.m.: KidFinders -- the group helping the Anthonys look for Caylee -- announced that it's suspending its search for Caylee due to the recent developments. The organization says it has not given up on Caylee and will continue to update its Web site (www.helpfindcaylee.com and www.kidfindersnetwork.com).

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,1812243.story

I didn't realize Kidfinders ever actually searched for Caylee.....how can the search be "suspended"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »

Just heard the report on CNN  that something found at the location of the body has lead police back to the Anthony.s house and then I read on here all the stuff they took from the Anthony's resedence.....Gosh!   what in the world did they find I wonder,   This isnt looking good for the Anthony.s......I hope we find out real soon....Oh morning Monkeys..............I have to work today but decided to jump in here and see what info I could scratch up before I leave,,,,,,,,,,,how dare work interfer with what is going on with this case right now........I cant believe I still have to work......no one should be working when there is stuff we dont know still out there.......lol

I know, HH, I didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday! Hubby was pizzed at me all day as I was glued to this chair with 6 news windows open! He's at work today though!! Woohoo!    i really do have to get some stuff done, I'll be in & out 

By the way, my DH & I will be married 30 years in April, so he knows I don't listen to him!!!      

Yeah,yeah,let'em bitch.They are going to anyway,right? Although I have to say Hubby was asking alot of questions last night after they had it all over the news.
He ask me if I was going to get anything done today.....I told him "Absolutely".I'm gonna finish ruining my eyes and drink all the coffee I can hold. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: December 12, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »

Says it all

I hope I quoted this ok.

All this code talk from jail drives me crazy.  Does anyone believe that Lee is the second person being looked at by LE? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: December 12, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »

I apologize if this has been asked before...

George's gun was removed from the home when Casey was there, out on bond. Was he allowed to get it back after she was taken back into custody? (is there any way of knowing whether or not he did get it back?)

I have not heard whether he got the gun back, and I don't know how to find out, but I must say that yesterday I thought about it.

I really would like to know if he got it back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.