April 27, 2024, 12:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321127 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: December 12, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »

is there any news coverage ? I cant seem to find a live link anywhere.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:11 PM »

But, maybe Caylee was wrapped in say a Winnie the Pooh blanket and the matching pillow was still at the house, and that is what Casey ordered from Pennys and the mom knew she wouldnt order that when Caylee wasnt even there, so she didnt want to give the receipt to the LE!!!!

I def. think the bedding, blanket, pillow case, sheet, or something along those lines was found.  Hopefully the roll of duct tape too.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1642 on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »

I heard Doctor Biden last night on Greta, he was talking about the duct tape, and made mention that gloves do not work when working with duct tape.....I assumed they would work, just be difficult, but he made it sound like an impossibility.

It's nearly impossible to grab the end of the duct tape on a roll wearing any type of gloves.  Also, it's true that to tear the tape (without scissors), you often have to bite with your teeth to start it then you can tear the tape off.  That's why Dr. Baden feels there will be either fingerprints or DNA on that duct tape linking back to the killer (which will be Caylee, IMO).
Yes I heard him say all of that too last night.  I found it very interesting!!  I just watch too much CSI and thought gloves could be used.  Thanks for the clarification Klaas!  Smile

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

Duct tape, around the skull, meant to keep caylee quiet. 

This sickens me

Good afternoon klaas.... this sickens me also. I also have to wonder at the possibility that Casey chloroformed Caylee, put the duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet and poor,sweet little Caylee possibly could have aspirated on her own vomit.
I have not had electricity and cable and have not been able to keep up much with the board, but have gotten alot of info from informed monkeys and the news.
I hope Casey is crapping in her jail issued pants today ALOT!
Has anyone heard of any response from George and Cindy to the new developments?

George and Cindy are supposed to respond on LKL tonight.  Kidfinders claims to have stopped searching for Caylee, in other words they are no longer begging for donations so they can make their next house payment.

Thanks klaas... hopefully I will have cable tonight!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: December 12, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I heard that LE was taking pictures of the shed yesterday.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html <-- live cam of the house

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: December 12, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

This is icky. Please don't read if you have a weak stomach:

• Non-decay of a dead body is more common than most people suppose. Many saints have had their claim to sainthood upheld by the nifty trick of not going off after burial.
This type of preservation happens when the adipose tissue in the body forms adipocere, a soapy-textured substance, composed mainly of saturated fatty acids and salts of fatty acids. The colloquial term for an adipocere-ridden corpse is a "soap mummy".

Women tend to be preserved more often than men, probably because they have more fat to start with, and conditions such as humidity and warmth also have an effect. The dead person in the question, having been buried in southern Italy, probably had a better chance of preservation than he would have had he been stuck in the cold mud of England; some very well preserved adipocere corpses have been discovered in Italy.

Adipocere can either form quickly, within weeks, or after several years. In the latter case a body may reach quite an advanced stage of decay before the development of adipocere sets in. It helps if a body is overweight, as an obese corpse contains enough water and fat to start adipocere formation quickly, regardless of the burial conditions. It can also be encouraged by covering the body in clothing or a shroud made of artificial fibres, by moist conditions, and by the presence of a substance such as formaldehyde. In rare cases, not only fat but also muscle turns to adipocere. If the body was in very good condition, this might have been the case.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18725173.400-grave-concern.html

I believe exposure to insects prevents adipocere formation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: December 12, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

The world outside the computer room beckons.

Later, Janet
11:20 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: December 12, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »

Janet, you asked for a link to the court hearing video of today's procedings. I posted it twice for you. Have you seen it?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1648 on: December 12, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Great catch Dolce!!!

Would a photo of a fingerprint reveal everything that an actual fingerprint would.

Thanks

Janet
I do not think its a photo, I think that wall hanging is an actual stamp of her hand. You can get the kits to make these sorts of things from craft stores.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: December 12, 2008, 02:23:09 PM »

SOME THOUGHTS:

1.  Where do you guys think Casey was killed?  Tamikosmom has a good theory, but does it say where Caylee died?  I am not sure either.  Did she die in the car?  at Tony's apartment?  in the Anthony home?  That is a big part of the puzzle and the LE seem to be leaning toward Caylee dying in the house.  Casey and Caylee were not living there when she died, though.  Granted, they could have gone in the house while the parents were at work. 

2.  Is it possible that Casey pulled a trash bag out of a container and the bag had some torn up bills, envelopes or other items identifying it to the house?

3.  Doesn't the fact that the body was found naked indicate that Caylee probably was naked when she was killed?  It is hard to dress or undress a dead body, especially if it has been dead for a while.  Either the body is totally limp, which makes dressing or undressing difficult or rigor mortis is present.

4.  Is the duct tape staging?  It is possible Casey tried to make it look like a sex crime, but why dispose of the body so close to the home, if that was her aim?  I don't think that she ever claimed the child was abducted from the home.  If fact, she never claimed a true abduction until the police pressed her or Cindy did, and then she maintained that Zanny and her sister knocked her down and took Caylee.  But would two sisters use the child for sex?  Not likely.  Staging a sex crime would seem to go against her story that the babysitter took Caylee.

5.  If this is Caylee, doesn't this negate just about everything claimed by the Anthonys about sightings from Orlando to Puerto Rico to New York to Texas?  It is going to take some biiiiiiiiig lies to cover up all those stories.  Likewise, if the body has been dead for six months, which seems to be the case, and there is evidence it lay on the ground for a considerable amount of time, with growth all around it and a brown spot under the bag, won't the Anthonys have nowhere to go with their spin except the outer limits of La-La Land?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: December 12, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »

Just a thought. Has the utility worker been checked out? Why would he pick up a duct taped bad? Wouldn't he think it was garbage? Or maybe he thought it was bailed marijuana that someone lost? Is it protocol for utility workers to clean up the woods?

The cross thing is interesting. Hope it's a major clue. What ever they found is fantastic and LE is holding back their best cards. Yay for them!

Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the chatter going on today in the Anthony clan.

The guy was scheduled to read meters in that area. He is an OC employee. The sheriff said he poked the bag with a stick when he saw it and the skull fell out. He did not touch it with his hands.
The poor guy had to relieve himself......you know human nature.....he is a hero in my eyes. He did exactly the right thing after seeing the skull.....he called 911.
Cool. Thanks. He probably will be messed up for awhile from this gruesome discovery.
"Hi 911, I just took a pee and found a skull" I can't imagine being in that position.
I'm still surprised that it was only 25 feet into the woods. Casey didn't even make any effort to dispose of Caylee very well. It was a dump and run then go party. What a shame.

It is a shame...

Am thinking this guy did what any of us would do when seeing a bag laying there like that when there's someone in the area missing.  Am not sure I'd want to touch the bag, and yet, would want to be sure what was inside, so that I wouldn't be calling 911 unnecessarily.  Not sure what went thru his mind, but that would be going thru mine. 

In another case I heard the 911 call of an older man who found the remains of a child while out walking with his wife.  The man was completely undone, crying, hardly able to get the words out, along with 'OMG I can't believe this, OMG who would do this, OMG get out here quick!' added into the mix.  Pretty much what most of us would likely be doing and saying.  It really can be very traumatic for the one who makes such a find. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1651 on: December 12, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemID=14374eb&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=car+seat&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True&S4Filter=N%7c0%7cNtt%7ccar+seat%7cNtk%7csearch_all%7cNao%7c15%7cNty%7c1%7csid%7c11E2B5C4DF65%7cNtx%7cmode%2bmatchallpartial%7cNtpr%7c1%7cNtpc%7c1

Seems this family really likes JCP ... the Eddie Bauer car seat can also be found at JCP. Just throwing things out, not saying it necessarily means anything. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: December 12, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »

Yesterday one of the monkeys posted that her/his internet was supposed to be disconnected? I apologize, I don't remember who...but I was wondering if it was something I could help out with if needed? I am not even sure if it was a billing thing...anyhow.. I know I would not want to be disconnected during all this, and with all the attachment we have to Caylee.
If someone knows, or if this is the person reading this let me know.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: December 12, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Great catch Dolce!!!

Would a photo of a fingerprint reveal everything that an actual fingerprint would.

Thanks

Janet
I do not think its a photo, I think that wall hanging is an actual stamp of her hand. You can get the kits to make these sorts of things from craft stores.

I think so too Dolce.... my mil has one of all of her grandkids.....it is cute to see how big their hands are now as compared to then.Sadly, Caylee will not be around to giggle about how little her hands were......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: December 12, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

Maybe just....storage....temporarily
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.
Thank you for those. I sure wish there was a news team coverage like yesterday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1656 on: December 12, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

Fox just announced that the defense team acknowledges that the sheriff's dept says the remains are Caylees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: December 12, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »

Thank you for those. I sure wish there was a news team coverage like yesterday.

You are welcome, and thank you for responding. I was starting to feel like no one could read my posts today.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: December 12, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: December 12, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »

Yes, foxnews!! they just said that LE has found something that ties it to the scene! There is a million things that could be, they took a crapload of stuff out of that house! I wanna know what it is!!! 

Was Caylee's bedding Winnie the Pooh? I see Winnie in the background of the pic with Caylee in the towel.

goodandmad - that is what I am thinking.   something like a towel or pillow case or sheet

This may have already been covered, but I'm trying to catch-up again.  On one of the news stations this afternoon, where they were showing the police loading things from the house into one of the SUV's , there was definately something that looked like a comforter that sort of poofed out of a long, paper bag, which was sitting upright.  It looked like it was white with small flowers.  Anyone else see this?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.