April 27, 2024, 03:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321198 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1700 on: December 12, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »

How can they know that Caylee knew what was being done to her?

Casey said to Lee, "I guess I am just a spiteful bitch."  As many of us have said, she probably killed Caylee to get even with Cindy or to be free of both Caylee and Cindy and now she and Cindy are lying their heads off together.
That is another way to get back at someone, have them knowingly cover for you in a criminal investigation, what a way to ruin their lives!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: December 12, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »

Thank you, Brandi!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: December 12, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »

Casey said to Lee, "I guess I am just a spiteful bitch."  As many of us have said, she probably killed Caylee to get even with Cindy or to be free of both Caylee and Cindy and now she and Cindy are lying their heads off together.

I agree, When Casey could know longer spin the story herself, Cindy picked up the story and continued to spin it. Cindy I believe has some involvement in this. George looks desperately like he has something to say but is holding it in.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: December 12, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »

The biological father info is IMPERATIVE.  If they do not have it now, they should.  If Caylee's body had not been found and they had no idea who the biological father was, the defense could have said, "Hey, maybe her biological father or his family have Caylee."  They HAVE to do who he is and where his family is in order to eliminate them as suspects.

Kim Guilfoyle made a good point about others might be charged later with conspiracy or with lying to police.  As she said, loving your daughter is not an excuse to cover up or destroy evidence.
Yes, I agree that establishing paternity goes much further that satisfying our questions. The A's, and KC live in an isolated alternate universe that they feel they alone have control over what info anyone else can know or even their manipulated version.
We already know that throwing others under the bus (or rolling billboard !!) is their forte, so now that it's confirmed that Caylee has been murdered, the next step is to eliminate all potntial family that the A's could drag out of the woodpile to blame. Even spindy might be able to now recall who the daddy is.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: December 12, 2008, 02:50:38 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

You are correct!

hee hee hee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1705 on: December 12, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »

Dr Baden -- skull separation could be caused simply by the decomp

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: December 12, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »

Casey is hysterical because Casey got caught. I figured when I heard this Casey reaction yesterday that it was Caylee's body.
She did not act this way when LP made his find. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1707 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:16 PM »

That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »

<snipped>
Kim Guilfoyle made a good point about others might be charged later with conspiracy or with lying to police.  As she said, loving your daughter is not an excuse to cover up or destroy evidence.

Dutch law states otherwise.  Family members of a suspect are given a free pass to obstruct the investigation.

Janet

++++++++

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:26 PM »

BREAKING - FOXNEWS
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

Defense Team for Caylee Anthony's Mother Says Skeletal Remains Found Are Missing Girl's
Friday , December 12, 2008

DEVELOPING STORY:

The defense team for the mother of missing Florida girl Caylee Anthony said the sheriff's office is confident that skeletal remains found are those of the child.

Linda Kenney Baden, part of 22-year-old Casey Anthony's defense team, said the Orange County Sheriff's Office called them to say they believe the bones discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony home belong to Caylee because of the color of the hair and the appearance of the skull.

But police declined to confirm Baden's statements, saying only that the remains are consistent with those of a young child and there isn't enough information yet to positively identify the body as Caylee's.

"The remains are consistent with those of a 2- to 3-year-old child," Orange County Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com. "We have not provided any confirmation that it is the Caylee child. ... We're not going to go and jump the gun, if you will, rush in order to make an identification without the medical examiner's office."

Click here for photos.

The state attorney's office also wouldn't say that the remains belong to Caylee. Calls to Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez weren't immediately returned.

Earlier Friday, the sheriff said that a medical examiner found a connection between the skeletal remains of a child and the house where Caylee and her family lived.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the Anthonys' home was searched early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked (them) to the house."

Beary declined to elaborate on what clues were discovered. The property was also searched Thursday night.

"We took some things out of the house that the forensic people are very interested in," he said.

Asked if he believed the remains were Caylee's, Beary told NBC's "Today" show: "My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure."

There are also no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

Meanwhile, a judge denied defense attorneys' request Friday to have their own experts present during testing of the remains and the autopsy.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said he believed defense representatives would interfere with medical examiners if they were in the room during the identification of the body and the determination of a cause of death.

Lawyers also were in court in an effort to preserve the evidence collected Thursday.

Investigators were hurrying to identify the skeletal remains of the small child found Thursday. A team of medical examiners and detectives hoped the bones, discovered by a water meter reader, would help them solve the 6-month-old mystery of the child's whereabouts.

Caylee, who would have turned 3 in August, was last seen in June but wasn't reported missing for more than a month. Her mother is behind bars and charged with her murder.

Beary said his detectives and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

The worker stumbled upon the bones in a bag bound with duct tape less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived with her mother and grandparents in Orange County, Fla., near Orlando.

There were reports that a skull with duct tape around the mouth area rolled out of the bag when the utility worker picked it up. He had apparently gone into the woods to relieve himself.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even without a body. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter.

For the past several months, Anthony's family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl. They had overlooked the wooded lot where the skull was found first because it was flooded after heavy rains and later because it was fenced off.

• Anthony Trial Would Be One to Watch, Attorneys Say

Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County jail, said Casey Anthony was told about the discovery. She was placed under psychological observation, not suicide watch, and remains under protective custody.

Nieves said officials also told Caylee's grandparents about the find.

• Plastic Bag, Duct Tape Could Yield Vital Clues

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police interviewed Anthony and said everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. Her trial has been postponed from January to March.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:40 PM »

if her eyes were opened when she died they would remain that way also this may be a bit much for some but in watching documentaries of ancient history when they have dug up grave they can tell some of these ppl were torchered or even burried alive by the body, and mouth and eye positioning
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: December 12, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.
I don't want to sound selfish here...but I can't do this right now.
Be back later when I have composed some.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 12, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »

Casey is hysterical because Casey got caught. I figured when I heard this Casey reaction yesterday that it was Caylee's body.
She did not act this way when LP made his find. 

I Think she watched it to see what happens to evidence under water.  That BP episode probably strengthened her that no evidence would remain under those circumstances.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: December 12, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »

That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

I would not be surprised, Flossy. And like I said maybe she had to call to see if they still carried that style as this is a different style.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: December 12, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »

funkeymonkey - there's an article two or three pages back about the meter reader with a statement from the water company.  I think he was just a guy who had to empty his bladder and fortunately he found Caylee.

I wondered if maybe he was doing more than pee???? Most guys I know would not have to wander deep into the thicket to pee. Me thinks it was #2...HeeHee

Is Mallory Lee Ex-girlfriend?? I mean who could blame her? This family is wacko and, After the nasty accusations Casey has made about her father and brother to 2 separate individuals about supposed abuse. She told Jesse this AND Tony L. Two separate people from different circles. How many more did she tell this to for attention!? She is a pig and she is going away.

She is a pig, and she is going away, but I'm not sure she said it for "attention" per se. She was already getting plenty of that from Jesse Grund, and Tony L. isn't the kind of guy who'd be impressed with suffering or want to take care of Casey over something like that.

Lee wouldn't be the first guy to take advantage of a little sister in this way. It happens all the time. The family IS wacko and the warning signs are all there. But all the same, I don't think Mallory's Lee's ex. I don't think she'd be coming by and feeding the dogs for his parents, if it were over between her and Lee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.

GOD BLESS YOU CIN!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »

Hugs to you Cyn. Sending monkey love. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

When is Cindy going to wake up and realize that Casey has dragged the whole family into the pit with her?  Or were they all already in the pit of lies, neck-grabbing, verbal disturbances, game-playing, jealousy and resentment and it all just went too far?

Was George a police officer??

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
House Passes Emergency Auto Bailout; Latest Developments in the Blagojevich Scandal; Interview with the Anthonys
Aired December 10, 2008 - 21:00   ET

KING: Were you in law enforcement in Orlando?

GEORGE ANTHONY: No, never was in Orlando, now. I was in law enforcement 20-some odd years ago.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: December 12, 2008, 02:56:57 PM »

SOME THOUGHTS:

1.  Where do you guys think Casey was killed?  Tamikosmom has a good theory, but does it say where Caylee died?  I am not sure either.  Did she die in the car?  at Tony's apartment?  in the Anthony home?  That is a big part of the puzzle and the LE seem to be leaning toward Caylee dying in the house.  Casey and Caylee were not living there when she died, though.  Granted, they could have gone in the house while the parents were at work. 

2.  Is it possible that Casey pulled a trash bag out of a container and the bag had some torn up bills, envelopes or other items identifying it to the house?
  3.  Doesn't the fact that the body was found naked indicate that Caylee probably was naked when she was killed?  It is hard to dress or undress a dead body, especially if it has been dead for a while.  Either the body is totally limp, which makes dressing or undressing difficult or rigor mortis is present.

4.  Is the duct tape staging?  It is possible Casey tried to make it look like a sex crime, but why dispose of the body so close to the home, if that was her aim?  I don't think that she ever claimed the child was abducted from the home.  If fact, she never claimed a true abduction until the police pressed her or Cindy did, and then she maintained that Zanny and her sister knocked her down and took Caylee.  But would two sisters use the child for sex?  Not likely.  Staging a sex crime would seem to go against her story that the babysitter took Caylee.

5.  If this is Caylee, doesn't this negate just about everything claimed by the Anthonys about sightings from Orlando to Puerto Rico to New York to Texas?  It is going to take some biiiiiiiiig lies to cover up all those stories.  Likewise, if the body has been dead for six months, which seems to be the case, and there is evidence it lay on the ground for a considerable amount of time, with growth all around it and a brown spot under the bag, won't the Anthonys have nowhere to go with their spin except the outer limits of La-La Land?

Not that all five make sense, but your #2 theory just jumped-out big time.  Boy, that would explain how they immediately tied the bag with Caylee's remains to the A's house.  WOW!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.