April 27, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321211 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: December 12, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.
I don't want to sound selfish here...but I can't do this right now.
Be back later when I have composed some.

Cyn, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I had no electricity or cable yesteday and last night and stayed with a friend who had her 13 yr old daughter abducted and killed almost 2 years ago, so did not get to watch alot of coverage, as I know it is so very hard for her to hear this.She, like you would give her life to have her daughter back safe and sound. My prayers are with you.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: December 12, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »

THEY HAVE CAYLEE'S FINGER PRINTS

Great catch Dolce!!!

Would a photo of a fingerprint reveal everything that an actual fingerprint would.

Thanks

Janet

On several ocassions at TES fundraisers we fingerprinted children for free... I wonder if the A's ever did this for Caylee?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: December 12, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »

I need to step away for a bit. This is getting to hard and emotional for me. My daughter was stolen from us 1 year ago tomorrow. I would give my own life to have her back and hearing what this sick, disgusting Casey may have done.

Oh god I am so sorry. I am thinking of you and your child right now.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: December 12, 2008, 02:58:34 PM »

Dr Baden -- skull separation could be caused simply by the decomp

i wish he wouldn't comment now that his wife represents the defendant.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: December 12, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »

Im so sorry.  (((CynIn Oregon)))
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: December 12, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »

GOD BLESS YOU CIN!

sorry for your loss

even as  crazy as our kids may drive us I could never imagine harming then especially such a tiny little girl The only comfort I find in this situation is although her life was taken way too soon she has been spared a life with this crazy family
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: December 12, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »

Casey is hysterical because Casey got caught. I figured when I heard this Casey reaction yesterday that it was Caylee's body.
She did not act this way when LP made his find. 

No , she did not, cause she knew it wasn't Caylee, cause she knew where she dumped her precious child like garbage! Yesterday, she KNEW!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1727 on: December 12, 2008, 02:59:30 PM »

Dr Baden -- skull separation could be caused simply by the decomp

i wish he wouldn't comment now that his wife represents the defendant.

I find it odd. And he seems to be commenting beyond forensics. He seems to have a stong opinion of her guilt.

I remember you, Caylee.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1728 on: December 12, 2008, 03:00:34 PM »

(hugs) for you Cyn.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: December 12, 2008, 03:00:40 PM »

OMG ARE YOU HEARING THIS!!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE HEARING THIS!!!!!!     FOXNEWS DISCUSSION

THEY'RE DISCUSSING CAYLEE KNOWING HER MOTHER WAS DOING THIS TO HER!!!!   

AND CASEY'S BITCH ASS CRYING AND HYSTERICAL IN JAIL
where are you listening to this? the fox stream ?

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/live.html?openAIR=false <-- fox stream

More sickening is when they discussed the possibility of KC trying  to break Caylee's neck over & over until the job was done.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: December 12, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »

That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

I would not be surprised, Flossy. And like I said maybe she had to call to see if they still carried that style as this is a different style.

That does look like what I saw on the news poking out of that bag!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: December 12, 2008, 03:01:28 PM »

GOD BLESS YOU CIN!

So sorry, Cyn!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: December 12, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »

That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

I would not be surprised, Flossy. And like I said maybe she had to call to see if they still carried that style as this is a different style.

Not is not that one....is one that have litlle pink flower.....they are very little ....those flowers and on the ruffles and also on the coverter where the onli one is on there is winnie the pooh...i saw it when they interviewed cindy, i remebered to tell my husband it is the same than my daughters crib set.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: December 12, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »

Not is not that one....is one that have litlle pink flower.....they are very little ....those flowers and on the ruffles and also on the coverter where the onli one is on there is winnie the pooh...i saw it when they interviewed cindy, i remebered to tell my husband it is the same than my daughters crib set.
That one is the new version.....cayless is version 2002 -2005
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:19 PM »

Well, if poor Caylee couldn't be with her favorite dollie, at least she had something soft in that damn trash bag. (that sounded a lot nicer in my head)
But the duct tape darn near kills me. May Casey rot in hell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1735 on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »

Yes, Dolce posted the pics of Caylee's room earlier today. I was just saying JCP may have had that particular style in the store and not on the Web and perhaps that is what Casey bought at JCP.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I heard that LE was taking pictures of the shed yesterday.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html <-- live cam of the house

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: December 12, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

So, does that mean that maybe the ground was dry when KC dumped Caylee's body, and then the rains hit later on?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: December 12, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »

CNN.com is reporting this just now...

I always had an idea that George and Cindy played a bigger role in this.

Lisa
Oh me too!!! It's obvious because they are protesting so loudly.
Even the old switcheroo under the overpass was suspicious and Cindy made light of it.
At least George was honest to the cops about the decomposition smell. He tried. And he's just been sitting behing Cindy rubbing her shoulders lately.

I'm still curious who the baby daddy is.

So am I.  If he is still living, he would be considered the person to claim Caylee's remains.  I still think it is a shame she went through her short life not knowing her father.

Lisa

Unless of course it was Lee, in which case she knew him very well.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: December 12, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »

God Bless you CynInOregon...My heart & prayers goes out to you and your family!!  ((((((((Big hugs for you)))))))

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.