April 27, 2024, 12:47:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #72  (Read 321136 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: December 12, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

It is this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120346447508&ih=002&category=162040&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:09:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: December 12, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »

A very smart monkey just emailed me this:

I sure hope they also took the POOL FILTER ASSEMBLY

I sure hope they did too!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1742 on: December 12, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: December 12, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »

Not is not that one....is one that have litlle pink flower.....they are very little ....those flowers and on the ruffles and also on the coverter where the onli one is on there is winnie the pooh...i saw it when they interviewed cindy, i remebered to tell my husband it is the same than my daughters crib set.

Yes, Dolce posted the pics of Caylee's room earlier today. I was just saying JCP may have had that particular style in the store and not on the Web and perhaps that is what Casey bought at JCP.
I bought it 6 years ago in cleveland Ohio - babys r us
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1744 on: December 12, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »

Well, then I guess this is not still availalbe at JCP. Hmm. well, just a thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1745 on: December 12, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

I seen that in one bag of things reoved from the house ws throw pillows..Maye from cales bed they were white with small flos or something on them..I also seen two carp shampooers a small green machine type used for cleaning cars or furure small areas nd then an upright shampooer..Did anyone else notice that?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1746 on: December 12, 2008, 03:08:58 PM »

The picture I saw a bit ago (a couple of pages back,maybe) was one with smaller pink flowers and the part of the sheet/blanket. that is showing is on Caylee's left side. I'll see if I can find it.
That's what she bought!!!  A new bed/crib sheet! In that pic of Caylee with Winnie the Pooh in the background, you can see toward the bottom of the pic something white or light pink with small pink flowers!  She replaced the bedding she wrapped her in!!

I would not be surprised, Flossy. And like I said maybe she had to call to see if they still carried that style as this is a different style.

Not is not that one....is one that have litlle pink flower.....they are very little ....those flowers and on the ruffles and also on the coverter where the onli one is on there is winnie the pooh...i saw it when they interviewed cindy, i remebered to tell my husband it is the same than my daughters crib set.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 12, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »

BREAKING - FOXNEWS
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

Defense Team for Caylee Anthony's Mother Says Skeletal Remains Found Are Missing Girl's
Friday , December 12, 2008

DEVELOPING STORY:

The defense team for the mother of missing Florida girl Caylee Anthony said the sheriff's office is confident that skeletal remains found are those of the child.

Linda Kenney Baden, part of 22-year-old Casey Anthony's defense team, said the Orange County Sheriff's Office called them to say they believe the bones discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony home belong to Caylee because of the color of the hair and the appearance of the skull.

But police declined to confirm Baden's statements, saying only that the remains are consistent with those of a young child and there isn't enough information yet to positively identify the body as Caylee's.

"The remains are consistent with those of a 2- to 3-year-old child," Orange County Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com. "We have not provided any confirmation that it is the Caylee child. ... We're not going to go and jump the gun, if you will, rush in order to make an identification without the medical examiner's office."
Click here for photos.

The state attorney's office also wouldn't say that the remains belong to Caylee. Calls to Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez weren't immediately returned.

Earlier Friday, the sheriff said that a medical examiner found a connection between the skeletal remains of a child and the house where Caylee and her family lived.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the Anthonys' home was searched early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked (them) to the house."

Beary declined to elaborate on what clues were discovered. The property was also searched Thursday night.

"We took some things out of the house that the forensic people are very interested in," he said.

Asked if he believed the remains were Caylee's, Beary told NBC's "Today" show: "My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure."

There are also no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

Meanwhile, a judge denied defense attorneys' request Friday to have their own experts present during testing of the remains and the autopsy.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said he believed defense representatives would interfere with medical examiners if they were in the room during the identification of the body and the determination of a cause of death.

Lawyers also were in court in an effort to preserve the evidence collected Thursday.

Investigators were hurrying to identify the skeletal remains of the small child found Thursday. A team of medical examiners and detectives hoped the bones, discovered by a water meter reader, would help them solve the 6-month-old mystery of the child's whereabouts.

Caylee, who would have turned 3 in August, was last seen in June but wasn't reported missing for more than a month. Her mother is behind bars and charged with her murder.

Beary said his detectives and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

The worker stumbled upon the bones in a bag bound with duct tape less than a half-mile from where Caylee lived with her mother and grandparents in Orange County, Fla., near Orlando.

There were reports that a skull with duct tape around the mouth area rolled out of the bag when the utility worker picked it up. He had apparently gone into the woods to relieve himself.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even without a body. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter.

For the past several months, Anthony's family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl. They had overlooked the wooded lot where the skull was found first because it was flooded after heavy rains and later because it was fenced off.

• Anthony Trial Would Be One to Watch, Attorneys Say

Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County jail, said Casey Anthony was told about the discovery. She was placed under psychological observation, not suicide watch, and remains under protective custody.

Nieves said officials also told Caylee's grandparents about the find.

• Plastic Bag, Duct Tape Could Yield Vital Clues

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police interviewed Anthony and said everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. Her trial has been postponed from January to March.

Thanks Klaas.

I somehow believe that Casey Anthony has confessed.  The defense appears to be resigned that the remains discovered yesterday are those of Caylee Marie.  Orange County Capt. Angelo Nieves will not go there.  He claims there is no confirmation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: December 12, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »

I seen that in one bag of things reoved from the house ws throw pillows..Maye from cales bed they were white with small flos or something on them..I also seen two carp shampooers a small green machine type used for cleaning cars or furure small areas nd then an upright shampooer..Did anyone else notice that?

Maybe it was the throw pillows I saw, i was walking through and only caught a quick glimpse of it, but it did appear to be white or off white, with small flowers or rosebuds on it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: December 12, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

So, does that mean that maybe the ground was dry when KC dumped Caylee's body, and then the rains hit later on?

Personally, I don't think she was put on dry land. I heard yesterday that the area she was found is swampy. And that it had just dried up a bit recently, in the past couple of weeks.

But we don't know what the ground conditions were there in June yet.

So it's anyone's guess until we find out.

(A black plastic bag will turn green grass brown almost overnight, so the fact that the grass/weeds under the bag were brown/dead, does not necessarily mean that it had been there for a long time.)

I believe it is possible that she was put into water and over time, the bag was washed up to where it was found.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: December 12, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I heard that LE was taking pictures of the shed yesterday.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html <-- live cam of the house

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

Yesterday I posted something that Sheriff Beary said about all of this money being spent... He said that he was going into unchartered territory, but he was going to do something to "re-coup" the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent on this case to pay back the tax paying citizens.

This is my opinion only... but I believe that when he said that, he meant that he was going to try to go after the Anthony's for lying and covering up.  JMO

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1751 on: December 12, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

I wonder if it was then, though.  Or JCPenney employees might have told her where she could find it. If that was the case, I wonder what she did purchase at JCP.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1752 on: December 12, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »

Sorry about the typos i can't get used to this new keyboard on my laptop
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: December 12, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

those little flowers look very close to what I saw in the evidence bag on the news
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1754 on: December 12, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »

bump

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1755 on: December 12, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »

The defense can "stratetize" all they want but among the truckload of stuff they'll have to overcome is the fact that Casey said she spoke with Caylee shortly before her arrest, and the dating of the decomposition is going to fix the death date considerably earlier.

The phantom Nanny's not going to explain that.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: December 12, 2008, 03:13:56 PM »

They seem to be VERY interested in the shed...

Well, what's in a shed? Lawn tools -- shovels, rakes, hedge clippers. Gas cans. Lawn mower. Lawn and pool chemicals. Hmm. I am just as confused as ever. 

I heard that LE was taking pictures of the shed yesterday.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html <-- live cam of the house

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- live cam of the area where Caylee was found.

I do hope the people of Orlando are outraged at their tax dollars being used to protect the A's........they have known for months now that Caylee was deceased and have kept their fund raising (living off Caylee while she is DEAD) efforts, collecting money for going on TV shows and SELLING pictures and VIDEOS of Caylee (living off Caylee) and aiding and abetting their daughter in her lies and letting that baby lay in the mud and rot!  God forgive, but I can not.

not to mention all the resouces and money LE used, Tim Miller used and everybody else used to find a sweet little girl that was killed by her mother
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: December 12, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »

Does anyone know an estimated date that this area (where the body was found) would have been covered in water?  Or do you think that water was already there, by the time the body was placed there?

I think it would have been dry when the body was placed there and then it rained soon after flooding the area.

On July 18, 2008 Hurricane Cristobal was located off the Georgia/SC coast located at 31.9N,79.6W, I can't seem to find any location further back before this date but I'm sure it came close to Orlando, FL.  Maybe a Floridian Monkey remembers.  I'm from Ohio (don't laugh Dolce!) but I know those tropical type storms sit and spin and dump a lot of rain in one area over a brief amount of time. 

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/cristobal.html?nav=1

So, does that mean that maybe the ground was dry when KC dumped Caylee's body, and then the rains hit later on?

Personally, I don't think she was put on dry land. I heard yesterday that the area she was found is swampy. And that it had just dried up a bit recently, in the past couple of weeks.

But we don't know what the ground conditions were there in June yet.

So it's anyone's guess until we find out.

(A black plastic bag will turn green grass brown almost overnight, so the fact that the grass/weeds under the bag were brown/dead, does not necessarily mean that it had been there for a long time.)

I believe it is possible that she was put into water and over time, the bag was washed up to where it was found.

IDK Brandi, but at this point, I have to know!!!!!! Going to the national weather service website and seeing if I can find anything else.  BRB

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1758 on: December 12, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »

Yes, foxnews!! they just said that LE has found something that ties it to the scene! There is a million things that could be, they took a crapload of stuff out of that house! I wanna know what it is!!! 

Was Caylee's bedding Winnie the Pooh? I see Winnie in the background of the pic with Caylee in the towel.

goodandmad - that is what I am thinking.   something like a towel or pillow case or sheet

This may have already been covered, but I'm trying to catch-up again.  On one of the news stations this afternoon, where they were showing the police loading things from the house into one of the SUV's , there was definately something that looked like a comforter that sort of poofed out of a long, paper bag, which was sitting upright.  It looked like it was white with small flowers.  Anyone else see this?
I did. The flowers almost looked like small rosebuds to me...a small print. They zoomed in with the news camera It seemed puffy looking to me like a comforter.

The comforter on Caylee's bed was white.  It looks like maybe they are small flowers but actually Winnie the Pooh characters and bees with flowers.

Lisa
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: December 12, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »

Here is the June 2008 weather chart for Orlando showing rainfall.
Example:
June 16  1.15
June 18    .78
June 25  1.74
June 30  1.29 + alot under 1" during the month with less than 3" before June 16
Total rain for June 9.73

One of the neighbors said that area is flooded most of the summer and it just went down a week or two ago.

http://www.ouc.com/business/Orlando%20Weather%20Comparison%20June%202008.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.