April 25, 2024, 01:57:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320411 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »

If I were CA I would be headed straight for Casey by now. Interesting that they have not gone to see her in all of this past two days.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:30 PM »

Well, this case has surely broken and I don't see any more room for deniability by Casey. My guess she looks for a plea and never faces a trial - and gets life.

Gotta go, I just thought of a good way to find my missing car keys.

Hat walkin'.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2008, 05:43:24 PM »

I posted information on last thread about the official statements filed by the guys who were on the news saying they had come across an area that was off Suburban in Sept. The statements are in Part 15 , page 27 starts statements from 5 people. Anyway on pg 34 is the Report Routing and Affadavitt Form which looks like the cover sheet for the statements.

My point is......does anyone have any idea why in the section "Referred To:" it is marked
sex crimes? It has on the top of the right side "Melich, Yuri"

IDK but dending on what set of Documents you look at they are marked different kinds of things like Domestic Violence...
This document goes with the 5 statements of the guys who reported to LE suspicious area found off Suburban...dirt scattered, line coming out, dug with hands but got to a pipe and never the end of the rope. They came back with a shovel the next day but evidently called the police since that date was 9/12.

The sheet filled out advises hard copies of statements are attached..Sworn Statements-5. Those seem to be the only documents that go with this sheet.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

Maybe CSI went thru all the bins in the garage and they didn't want anyone seeing whatever mess they left.

Or do they clean up after themselves?   lol
I believe all the cleaning is left up to Cindy and George...

Or Cindy standing in the background directing George in the clean-up...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2008, 05:43:40 PM »

I keep thinking back to the searches that Tim Miller and TES did and I get angry!  The money and time that TES spent looking for this child and Casey had the answer.   God Bless Tim Miller for what he had to put up with.  I'm sure this is the first (and hopefully the last) time he encountered such a horrible family.

Lisa
I was over at WS looking for an answer about the lady who took the garbage, and started to read a thread started by someone who has very close ties to Tim Miller. Evidently when Casey was given the news yesterday, her face turned red, she crumbled to her knees and said,"Oh God, this can't be happening." Yes Casey it is happening.

Good!  Of course her anxiety stems from getting caught.  This girl went through her whole life getting away with everything, and now has been bitch slapped by reality. 

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »

Thanks for the greetings.

FOM - Why tape? To make it look like an abduction. Maybe. Tape as cause of death would seem to be accidental (tho prob in the act of a felony). All this happen because Casey wanted to keep the child quiet while she partied? No - that's no good, the computer searches look like pre-meditation...don't they?

Hello HAT!  I am glad to see you and all the monkeys .

Maybe yes to make it look like an abduction, Hat.
If another monkeys theory is in the ballpark, my only thought there is how many people have
duct tape in a bedroom readily available??

So something doesn't add up there.  Well, thats one thing....
I have to catch up.  I took a shower and am way behind. 

From what we have seen of that house and garage, there probably was a nice, fresh roll of duck tape filed under D in that garage.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »

If the A's are at home,does this mean no Larry King?

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa

Apparently, they are still scheduled. They could even do an interview by phone, I assume:

Caylee Anthony Latest

Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?

Tonight, 9 ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

**UPDATE: CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY WILL BE BACK ON LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND TO TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS**

Maybe Larry King would like to ask the Anthony's about the poll on his web site in regards to their lying daughter Casey?

Has the media been unfair to Casey Anthony?
Yes 4% 303 
No 96% 6720 
Total Votes: 7023 

I dare ya Larry ... get some stones and confront Cindy that the people do not think their daughter has been treated unfairly.

Unfortunately, Larry King's show jumped the shark ages ago.

He no longer demands reasonable answers from his guests.

JMO.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

Tim was on !! 

Heading to Alabama for a new missing person case...

I guess he got a clean bill of health?? Thought he might take some R & R 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »

Cin and George could have gotten peace and quiet at a Motel 6.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..
They do have to, don't they, I mean it is the law right???  But if they don't have funds, the state will provide a paupers funeral, right????

There is still a Trust. Part of the Trust document was designated to cover a funeral. Jody Parker is in charge of it.  Jody is Mallory's mother.  The same Mallory that is Lee's girlfriend.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »

Well, this case has surely broken and I don't see any more room for deniability by Casey. My guess she looks for a plea and never faces a trial - and gets life.

Gotta go, I just thought of a good way to find my missing car keys.

Hat walkin'.

Bye Hat! Please dont be a stranger.... I have missed your own special way of signing off....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2008, 05:46:17 PM »

Doesn't seem insane that with this news, no family circling the wagons, no Lee, no visit to either comfort nor lambast casey? NO other family or loved ones coming around to grieve, just the anticipation of another tv appearance? WTH  happened to these people?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..

And I HATE that they will be allowed to do that.....they could have given that baby a decent funeral months ago instead of letting her rot in that bag!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

If I were CA I would be headed straight for Casey by now. Interesting that they have not gone to see her in all of this past two days.

I've said all along that I believe the no visiting is a form of silent punishment dealt by the A's...I still believe that..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

I keep thinking back to the searches that Tim Miller and TES did and I get angry!  The money and time that TES spent looking for this child and Casey had the answer.   God Bless Tim Miller for what he had to put up with.  I'm sure this is the first (and hopefully the last) time he encountered such a horrible family.

Lisa
I was over at WS looking for an answer about the lady who took the garbage, and started to read a thread started by someone who has very close ties to Tim Miller. Evidently when Casey was given the news yesterday, her face turned red, she crumbled to her knees and said,"Oh God, this can't be happening." Yes Casey it is happening.

Good!  Of course her anxiety stems from getting caught.  This girl went through her whole life getting away with everything, and now has been bitch slapped by reality. 

Lisa

Translation..... this can't be happening, everyone always believes my lies and I breeze through life with not a care in the world.....I cant be getting caught ....yadda, yadda, yadda...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

interviewer: was there anything at the scene that linked this directly to the A's house.

Sheriff Beary: Absolutely

PRICELESS

Reading through the posts and wondering what could have been found last night that would immediately tie the remains to the house. It seemed to be an almost immediate thing.   Being the self important person that Casey thinks she is, what would she put with Caylee.  My thought is she put a picture of herself -- mommy.  I would think a frame and the bag might have protected a picture.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »

The home is probably bugged now..LE is listening to every word..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Sources: Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 5:29 pm EST December 12, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said

------------
Who the hell is paying for a hotel room at the RITZ??? 

I will be elated if charges are brought up against them!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2008, 05:48:28 PM »

If the A's are at home,does this mean no Larry King?

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa

Apparently, they are still scheduled. They could even do an interview by phone, I assume:

Caylee Anthony Latest

Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?

Tonight, 9 ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

**UPDATE: CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY WILL BE BACK ON LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND TO TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS**

they sure are grieving aren't they ...gotta get as much money  using Caylee as possible....they are SCUM of the Earth.....yep they are going to continue with Zanny did it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2008, 05:48:49 PM »

And I HATE that they will be allowed to do that.....they could have given that baby a decent funeral months ago instead of letting her rot in that bag!!

I totally agree Sunny! And it burns me up to think that Casey might have anything to do with the decision making as well...... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:16 PM »

I just saw the video of the Anthonys returning to their house.  I wonder how it must feel to know that Caylee may have died there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.