April 19, 2024, 03:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320130 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: December 13, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »

The head bleeds profusely due to the blood vessels.  If the baby was bleeding from the mouth, the ductape could have been used after death to stop or patch the bleeding.  I pray that is the case - not that she used it on her alive.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: December 13, 2008, 06:51:06 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html
Sources:Casey's parents may face charges.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: December 13, 2008, 06:51:20 AM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

Good Morning Monkeys!

Oh Boo Monkey, I am sad to read about your Dad having just had a heart attack.  Prayers are going Heavenward for his speedy and uncomplicated healing.  God will guide the hands of the care-givers and send his Holy Angels to hover over his (Dad's) physical body and mental well-being.

I need to fire up my e-mail program myself to see from HH if anything major has happened in the past day and a half.  I'll be on 15 minutes then back to bed.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula
) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: December 13, 2008, 06:54:43 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html
Sources:Casey's parents may face charges.

I want it all.  For the WHOLE family of ghouls.

Obstruction of justice
Accessory after the fact
Lying to law enforcement
Perjury
Incest
Witness Tampering
Destruction of evidence
Defamation
Libel
Etc
Etc.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: December 13, 2008, 06:56:38 AM »

"Geraldo At Large" to come live from Orlando Saturday night.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/geraldo-at-larg.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: December 13, 2008, 06:59:57 AM »

Excuse my manners.Good Morning Monkeys.  Gotta get more coffee and fill up the crock pot..Beef stew is sounding good. BRB.

~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: December 13, 2008, 07:00:37 AM »

I have been a big supporter of LP.  I just think he wrong on the duct tape.  Sometimes he throws out scenarios like the rest of us and I just thought that right away when he said this one.  The baby would wake up and pull the tape off her mouth especially if this wasn't the first time it was done.  She would have learned that duct tape goes on, and duct tape goes off.  The duct tape went on the mouth for one of the two reasons I stated, most likely.

I was a tad disappointed in this response to the reward money, weren't you?
Yes I was wondering about the reward money. I think in his business he throws money out there to buy clues from the criminals. Actual reward money is usually offered by the government, like the FBI wanted list. Or LE rewards. Leonard doesn't have any obligation to offer money except where he wants to. He's a business man not LE. So I'm not so disappointed. LP credibility might be harmed but I don't think he cares.

Yes, the duct tape is perplexing. Duct tape is a repair tool. And the baby would have had to been 'out' to put it on in the first place. I don't think any gauze with chloroform was between the tape and the child so LP theory was off, yes.
But Casey used it for multiple purposes. Tape the kid, tape the bag. Which makes me believe that it was part of the disposal exclusively. And like suggested by another poster, to keep fluids from leaking out. CSI classic.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1027 on: December 13, 2008, 07:10:27 AM »

Someone put pictures of the bags with stick on the NH forum - ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bag pics have disappeared from NH thread.  All is well.   

Muffy...I have done that very same thing!!! hahahahaaaaaa! It was funny when I did it and it is funny now 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1028 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »

Morning Monkeys.
Recap to start the day
1. Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed in the trunk on 16th
2. Body was quickly dumped in woods behind school
3. Pings place Casey in the exact location
4. Lee is probably the baby daddy
5. George and Cindy are an embarrassment
6. LE removed items from the house that will keep Casey in jail for life
7. Leonard Padilla is sexy

errrrrr.......somewhere in there you have to have Caylee dead in the trunk for a while ... eh?? The body was not dumped 'quickly'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: December 13, 2008, 07:43:29 AM »

Klaas are you still here? PLEASE or another monkey maybe can help me. I think someone needs to look up the symptoms of someone that is repeatedly being drugged or chloroformed. I was saving pictures of Caylee for a video that I want to make in dedication to her and came across one where she has really dark circles around her eyes. If you are being drugged could it cause that?

Look at this:

Most of the time drug users start showing those circles around their eyes when they start using every day  heavy cuantities of drug(meth ...crystal)

Thanks..switched to Dateline now. Look at the background of this picture.. there is molding (moulding?) in the back.. one painted and the other an oak or whatever stain. Not as thin as the one in the bag.

This is what I found

Chloroform, is formed by the action of the sun's rays on a mixture of chlorine and marsh gas; also by the action of caustic potash on chloral or chloracetic acid, or by the action of nascent hydrogen on tetrachloride of carbon. It is prepared on a large scale by distilling water and alcohol with bleaching powder. Chloroform is a colorless, mobile, heavy, ethereal liquid.

The vapor of chloroform, when inhaled for some time, produces a temporary insensibility to pain. Inhaled in small doses it produces pleasurable inebriation, followed by drowsiness; in larger doses it causes loss of voluntary motion, suspension of mental facilities, with slight contraction of the muscles and rigidity of the limbs; then if the inhalation is continued a complete relaxation of the voluntary muscles takes place, but if carried too far it causes dangerous symptoms of apnoea or of syncope, and the patient must be restored by artificial respiration.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1030 on: December 13, 2008, 07:43:42 AM »

Klaas are you still here? PLEASE or another monkey maybe can help me. I think someone needs to look up the symptoms of someone that is repeatedly being drugged or chloroformed. I was saving pictures of Caylee for a video that I want to make in dedication to her and came across one where she has really dark circles around her eyes. If you are being drugged could it cause that?

I am not sure this has been answered yet (I am a silly monkey that went to bed last night!).  I know from personal experience (3.5 years sober and a mom to 4) that these dark circles can mean several things. My oldest one gets them when he is tired and they show alot since he is lighter complected. I also know that many people get these circles when they have been out using too much. Part of the problem is that most drugs dehydrate you and that makes the circles. The drugs also screw up your sleep cycles so even though you are unconscious you are not really sleeping. JMHO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1031 on: December 13, 2008, 07:48:57 AM »

I just love all the beautiful Christmas avatars.  Where in the world did you all find them???

BRANDI made MINE... i dont KNOW brandi... but i LIKE HER Smile

Brandi made mine also and all you have to do is ask.... She sure is one talented Monkey and I do believe that mine is her BESTEST one so far....Yep..Looked around and it is!!

And it's MINE....ALL MINE.....   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: December 13, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

Sorry if this has been posted already but in one of the intial interviews w/ Casey on July 16th, page 55 line 18, she says "She [my mom] didn't even want me running on the outside running around CHICKASAW for the longest time because of that."

The bold and caps are mine.  To put it in context, she was talking about the murder at Blanchfield Park.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1033 on: December 13, 2008, 07:52:48 AM »

Good morning my precious monkeys.  So no appearance on Larry King, probably a smart move for them. I'm p'o'ed though. Now there is a body, most likely Caylee's, and they shut their traps. Hmm.

So, this is the equation ... remains + something tying them to the home + evidence removed from home + what LE already knew = possible charges against GA and CA

I am curious to know what was found and why now talk of charges. Any ideas?

Obstruction? hmm. Withholding a JC Penney statement that showed bedding bought to replace that in Cayleee's room. Well, that's one idea.

oh and the pesitcide, prob already been mentioned, but I'm betting there were DEAD maggots or other insects with the remains. So someone sprayed the bugs while the body was in the trunk thus ending their life cycle. That's IMO anyway.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: December 13, 2008, 07:53:15 AM »

yep!!! I'ts a stick!! I was wrong!

That picture makes it even more obvious IMO that it's the crease of the bag, turned inward.. not a stick. JMO.

I'm late as usual..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1035 on: December 13, 2008, 07:53:33 AM »

Excuse my manners.Good Morning Monkeys.  Gotta get more coffee and fill up the crock pot..Beef stew is sounding good. BRB.

Good Morning Trimm....
it sure does and home made mmmmmmmmm.. What time is dinner.. 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Thank God, only four pages to read back.. but I have to go shopping so I'm sure there will be 50 when I get back 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: December 13, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: December 13, 2008, 07:55:01 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

Sorry for any typos -- I meant someone else "knew" -- not "new"!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1038 on: December 13, 2008, 07:55:03 AM »

Brandi made mine also and all you have to do is ask.... She sure is one talented Monkey and I do believe that mine is her BESTEST one so far....Yep..Looked around and it is!!

And it's MINE....ALL MINE.....   

you can't see my face right now but it is a jealous one. 

Brandi is awesome.

I remember you, Caylee.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1039 on: December 13, 2008, 07:57:28 AM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

Good Morning Monkeys!

Oh Boo Monkey, I am sad to read about your Dad having just had a heart attack.  Prayers are going Heavenward for his speedy and uncomplicated healing.  God will guide the hands of the care-givers and send his Holy Angels to hover over his (Dad's) physical body and mental well-being.

I need to fire up my e-mail program myself to see from HH if anything major has happened in the past day and a half.  I'll be on 15 minutes then back to bed.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula
) flower

First PJ I am happy to see you up and about this morning.. I was thinking positive thoughts for you all day! Hope all is well.

And Boo..Please know that all of us are hoping for a speedy recovery for your dad. Most times after these surgeries the patient ends up feeling better than they have in a long time. He will probably feel 20+ years younger...or so I am praying. Lets us know please. Hugs Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.