April 26, 2024, 04:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320547 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1080 on: December 13, 2008, 08:50:33 AM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ng.01.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1081 on: December 13, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »

Well, if as a whole, the monkeys would rather have it be something nefarious, then by all means, let's believe it was a stick. 

Going back to my coffee now. 

ne⋅far⋅i⋅ous   /nɪˈfɛəriəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation  [ni-fair-ee-uhs] Show IPA Pronunciation 

–adjective extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot. 

Had to look it up first 

I wasn't thinking of it as a weapon...maybe something spilled on it or similar piece found at the site of the body..?

LOL  Razz  You never know. 

Is anybody actually looking at the pictures I'm posting? As in, studying them? I just took the one you all posted, directly from the board... I realize you all think it's a stick, and I can't expect you to believe anything I say... I am just suggesting it might not be a stick, and in fact, I personally, don't think it is. I had my husband come in here and check it out. The picture (not zoomed), he said did look like it was a stick. But when I zoomed in, he said he didn't see that anymore. It just looked like a bag.  But hey- what do we know. 

I looked at your pictures but it still looks like a stick board with rounded edges.. there's shadow behind it and slightly different color/texture...does the video show the person putting it in the car clearly enough to see if the paper bends or if it's rigid?

BTW...if my wife said it was a paper bag...I'd say "yes hon...it is" if I know what's good for me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: December 13, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 

OMG.  If true, that is a bombshell

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?

I thought it was super creepy too.  How do you tell the date the video was created?

When you watch the youtube video, on the right under the username Skyzze it gives a date of 6-27-2008.  Not being completely familiar with the dating on Youtube I checked other video's of Skyzze's and the dates are different leading me to conclude that the date below the user name is the date of the video posting.  She posted another video on 12-11-2008 that definitely is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the date on the title is also 12-11-2008.

How in the world did this user know that Caylee was dead on 6-27-2008 when the only likely person that had any clue was Casey.  This is the precise date her car was verifiably at Amscott starting at 7am.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: December 13, 2008, 08:53:27 AM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

Yes, it did, same way her other statement did about Caylee having the best of the 4 of them in her!!! It's always about the 4 of them! WTF!!!???

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: December 13, 2008, 08:53:37 AM »

Made me want to punch her, but I am that way.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: December 13, 2008, 08:53:38 AM »

I have resized this SOB in Photobucket and refreshed etc but it still looks huge. so, anyway here it is. What in the heck is this?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: December 13, 2008, 08:55:09 AM »

Yes, it did, same way her other statement did about Caylee having the best of the 4 of them in her!!! It's always about the 4 of them! WTF!!!???

IDK it may be me reading too much into it but I found it alarming. Lee's baby. Our little girl. ok, I'm feeling sick now.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1087 on: December 13, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »

Another -- I am "absolutely" looking at your pics and still seeing a stick. But it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. Zooming on my itty bitty laptop make it too pixelated.

I KNOW, NOW I THINK IT'S A STICK AGAIN,!!!!!   
Looks like it could be from the crib, I can't even imagine why that was taken!!???   

I thought it was a fold in the bag until I saw one other picture.  Now I am 100% sure it's not a fold.  After looking at it for a while, though I realized it looks more like a handle because it curves just the slightest bit, doesn't seem very thick and gets a tiny bit narrower toward the lower part of it.  I thought it might be the handle of some kind of cleaning tool that you would use in a bathroom or kitchen.  Another monkey came up with what I think it was and I think she obtained that from some sort of inventory list.  I'll try to find it. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: December 13, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »

Good morning my precious monkeys.  So no appearance on Larry King, probably a smart move for them. I'm p'o'ed though. Now there is a body, most likely Caylee's, and they shut their traps. Hmm.

So, this is the equation ... remains + something tying them to the home + evidence removed from home + what LE already knew = possible charges against GA and CA

I am curious to know what was found and why now talk of charges. Any ideas?

Obstruction? hmm. Withholding a JC Penney statement that showed bedding bought to replace that in Cayleee's room. Well, that's one idea.

oh and the pesitcide, prob already been mentioned, but I'm betting there were DEAD maggots or other insects with the remains. So someone sprayed the bugs while the body was in the trunk thus ending their life cycle. That's IMO anyway.

Good morning Goodnmad!  I've missed lots of pages so don't know if pesticide(theory) has been mentioned. 
Yours is well thought out and makes a lot of sense to me.  What a great sleuth you are!  If your theory is correct, I sure would like to know who did the spraying.  Also if the body had already been removed from trunk i would the bugs have naturally died off...if so, how quickly.  I've forgotten if the bugs in the bag tossed from tow yard were alive or dead.  Any thoughts?

I'll bet the FBI labs or the Body Farm has maggots with traces of pesticide on and in them and have known for some time that someone "addressed" those maggots. (By that I don't mean, "Hello there, maggots!")

Ew.

I'll bet you're right Flossy.   Double ew!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: December 13, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »

YES!!! and George looks like the cat that ate the family bird.  I swear he looks like he's being blackmailed.  I just know that investigators have really researched who the father is.   They would have had to w/ the defense (up till now) being she was kidnapped.  I have not seen anything of substance in the interviews asking about the father that have been released.  Then there are all the weird comments about people close to the case about things coming out.

I hope if a brother was the father that it wouldn't invoke sympathy.  But if a father is the grandfather that is such a different dynamic and could explain some of the attributed quotes, "I'm a spiteful bitch" and anger towards the family.  Also the sense of entitlement.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1090 on: December 13, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »

Made me want to punch her, but I am that way.

Okay, this made me laugh - only because I DO NOT think you are someone who would hit a lady female or anyone who didn't have it coming.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: December 13, 2008, 08:58:15 AM »

Ha ha. My damn 'puter was playing tricks on me. The pic is tiny. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: December 13, 2008, 08:58:24 AM »

Is there anyone her who could dress this monkey up for Christmas?  I look so plain.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: December 13, 2008, 09:02:22 AM »

Have the Anthonys taken the find Caylee stuff down form the front door?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: December 13, 2008, 09:03:13 AM »

Another -- I am "absolutely" looking at your pics and still seeing a stick. But it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. Zooming on my itty bitty laptop make it too pixelated.

I KNOW, NOW I THINK IT'S A STICK AGAIN,!!!!!   
Looks like it could be from the crib, I can't even imagine why that was taken!!???   

I thought it was a fold in the bag until I saw one other picture.  Now I am 100% sure it's not a fold.  After looking at it for a while, though I realized it looks more like a handle because it curves just the slightest bit, doesn't seem very thick and gets a tiny bit narrower toward the lower part of it.  I thought it might be the handle of some kind of cleaning tool that you would use in a bathroom or kitchen.  Another monkey came up with what I think it was and I think she obtained that from some sort of inventory list.  I'll try to find it. 

I swear I think that Caylee's remains are only PARTIALLY skeletonized; with that bag being underwater alot of the time I just think there's more there than just bones. I've listened to alot of experts talk about it & they always say there could likely be some "soft tissue" still remaining. I hate thinking about everything that could be in that bag, but there's got to be enough to make LE know, right off the bat' that it was her! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1095 on: December 13, 2008, 09:04:33 AM »

I sent the pic to my son and the first thing he said is "why do you want to blow up a picture of a stick?"   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: December 13, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »

Ha ha. My damn 'puter was playing tricks on me. The pic is tiny. 

I was gonna say, that pic is not even close to the monsters I've posted!!    Can you make it larger!!??

Phaedrus
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: December 13, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »

not only think it was her but go back and get a warrant for the house.  I think it was bedding or a towel that was obviously from the home
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: December 13, 2008, 09:05:29 AM »

Question for Youtubers.

Can you change the title of a posted video?  If so, will it change the date if you do?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1099 on: December 13, 2008, 09:05:57 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

Boo sorry to hear about your Dad and sending wishes for a good recovery.

CyninOregon.  Sending hugs and thoughts to you today as your mark the lst anniversary of your great loss of your precious Heather.  God bless.

I have always thought your avatar very pretty and looks nice for Christmas and or Holidays.

And I also would like to express my heart felt sadness for CyninOregon. I saw your post a while ago CyninOregan, when you were offering a helping hand to some monkey here you didn't even know who was about to lose their Internet. I thought you a very special lady with a big heart to care. Then I read about Heather. Know a lot of us care right back to you as well and hope we can cut your pain down as it does help to share.  Love Jan

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.