April 25, 2024, 04:13:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320427 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1100 on: December 13, 2008, 09:06:02 AM »

Is there anyone her who could dress this monkey up for Christmas?  I look so plain.   

Brandi, CBB or Klaas. CBB actually has a thread somewhere for avi's and you can request something there. But I don't know right off where it is.

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: December 13, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »

Is there anyone her who could dress this monkey up for Christmas?  I look so plain.   

Brandi, CBB or Klaas. CBB actually has a thread somewhere for avi's and you can request something there. But I don't know right off where it is.

Thanks Goodandmad
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: December 13, 2008, 09:08:38 AM »

They said they did some head measurements and also the hair was the same color as Caylee's.  If there is soft tissue, someone said last night it's possible they could have a positive forensic id. within 12 hours. 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: December 13, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »

I dont know if anybody has seen the Michelle Bart interview on Fox , but this woman makes me sick . she is already starting the spin for the Anthony's , see plainly state the next step will be determining how long the body was there ... This makes me sick . Why dont the people around the Anthony's do them a favor and tell them the truth... They are using them for the publicity. The PI, MB and now the new attorney. Nejames was the only one around them not for his own gain. The people are not stupid , they are intelligent people . The only thing they can do for them now is allow them healing. 85% of the public cannot stand the Anthony's because of things they have said and done . For them to turn this around they will have to accept that this happened and possibly their child did it. Funny how not their attorny, not their PI only MB was the one to put out doubt that the body had not been there all along . She is starting her spin already .... These peop are sucking what left of a life out of the Anthony's . Its as if MB thinks this is a game she can win ...... MB if you read this NO ONE WINS in a case like this back away and let the family grieve and repair. And Freaking Brush Your Hair

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: December 13, 2008, 09:10:37 AM »

Thanks Goodandmad
I think CBB's thread is in the Monkey lounge.  CBB welcomed requests for Chissy avatars yesterday.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: December 13, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ng.01.html

YES!!! and George looks like the cat that ate the family bird.  I swear he looks like he's being blackmailed.  I just know that investigators have really researched who the father is.   They would have had to w/ the defense (up till now) being she was kidnapped.  I have not seen anything of substance in the interviews asking about the father that have been released.  Then there are all the weird comments about people close to the case about things coming out.

I hope if a brother was the father that it wouldn't invoke sympathy.  But if a father is the grandfather that is such a different dynamic and could explain some of the attributed quotes, "I'm a spiteful bitch" and anger towards the family.  Also the sense of entitlement.

I hope LE has taken a very close look at George.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1106 on: December 13, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »

I sent the pic to my son and the first thing he said is "why do you want to blow up a picture of a stick?"   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1107 on: December 13, 2008, 09:12:23 AM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

Regarding the stick/bag fold, this quote from Desdemona further convinced me that it's not a fold in the bag because I had already thought that it looked like a handle.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: December 13, 2008, 09:12:49 AM »

From last night's NG -- clip from jail visits -- did this jump out and bite anyone else? This is the 1st time I heard it.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: She is not just my little girl, and I know -- I mean, she`s my baby. She`ll always be my baby. But she will always be your baby and dad`s baby. And Lee`s baby. She`s our little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ng.01.html

YES!!! and George looks like the cat that ate the family bird.  I swear he looks like he's being blackmailed.  I just know that investigators have really researched who the father is.   They would have had to w/ the defense (up till now) being she was kidnapped.  I have not seen anything of substance in the interviews asking about the father that have been released.  Then there are all the weird comments about people close to the case about things coming out.

I hope if a brother was the father that it wouldn't invoke sympathy.  But if a father is the grandfather that is such a different dynamic and could explain some of the attributed quotes, "I'm a spiteful bitch" and anger towards the family.  Also the sense of entitlement.

I hope LE has taken a very close look at George.

I think they know who the father is.  I also wonder if Caylee wasn't still in the wheel well when the car was towed.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, It is cold in florida this morning, and we are heading out to Orlando ... This time, to get my son for Christmas.. It sort of feels like  a long sigh.... since Caylee has been found.  I am not sure if we will try and go look at the space she was placed, it just seems to sad right now.

Such a tragic happening for sure......mio
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:08 AM »

You can request here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2301.0
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »

and I left one thing out I like LP , but its time to to take himself out of the case and go home........

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »

does anyone have a map that shows where the amscott is in relation to the home and the crime scene? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: December 13, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »

I though Geo. appeared awkward in the jail videos...out of place...Cindy was directing. 
Also thought his greetings to his daughter out of sinc.  Hey good looking or something similar to his daughter.  Very odd.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: December 13, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

Regarding the stick/bag fold, this quote from Desdemona further convinced me that it's not a fold in the bag because I had already thought that it looked like a handle.

The wooden thingy or the other thingy I posted?  See now I am confused.

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=90

What is this?

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: December 13, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »

I though Geo. appeared awkward in the jail videos...out of place...Cindy was directing. 
Also thought his greetings to his daughter out of sinc.  Hey good looking or something similar to his daughter.  Very odd.

Not that there is ANY excuse for this but a grandfather fathering a child could explain some of the behaviors.  I don't think a brother close in age would be an explanation but I think the father/grandfather scenario would be.  There is such anger coming from Casey during those initial calls from jail.  Why?  I never gave the rumors much thought before but now I'm really questioning the family relationships more. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: December 13, 2008, 09:18:14 AM »

Another screen cap -- the hand off of the bag

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: December 13, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »

Have the Anthonys taken the find Caylee stuff down form the front door?

Looks like the cam is stuck on last night, but they are still there.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: December 13, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 

OMG.  If true, that is a bombshell

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?

I thought it was super creepy too.  How do you tell the date the video was created?

When you watch the youtube video, on the right under the username Skyzze it gives a date of 6-27-2008.  Not being completely familiar with the dating on Youtube I checked other video's of Skyzze's and the dates are different leading me to conclude that the date below the user name is the date of the video posting.  She posted another video on 12-11-2008 that definitely is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the date on the title is also 12-11-2008.

How in the world did this user know that Caylee was dead on 6-27-2008 when the only likely person that had any clue was Casey.  This is the precise date her car was verifiably at Amscott starting at 7am.

Exactly... And if you look at the videos this user has posted under "other blogs" -- you can do this by clicking on the the "skyzze" name on youtube and then looking at "other blogs" -- you will see some really disturbing videos the person has created about casey, with blood spatters and "casey did it" and "casey should be ashamed" (instead the user types "a shame")...

This person knew about this long ago. I wonder if this is Kiomarie. I always found it odd that she would take police to the exact place where the body would be found. I mean, how would she know? I know that was their former hangout, but she says they stopped hanging out there around the time of their freshman year, which was a long time ago. And she says suspicious things, like Casey called her on 7/9 and there was a child in the background; then she changes that story.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: December 13, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

Well, if as a whole, the monkeys would rather have it be something nefarious, then by all means, let's believe it was a stick. 

Going back to my coffee now. 

I already went and bet my right butt cheek on it. So, if I'm wrong one of y'all is getting a few extra pounds this Christmas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.