April 18, 2024, 06:09:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320122 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:38 PM »

This morning very early on Fox and Friends, Geraldo was hinting about a possible other person being involved.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2008, 05:50:15 PM »

The home is probably bugged now..LE is listening to every word..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

Sources: Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 5:29 pm EST December 12, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said

------------
Who the hell is paying for a hotel room at the RITZ??? 

I will be elated if charges are brought up against them!

How the hell can they enjoy a freaking meal at this point?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »

I heard on FOX last night that the area she "dumped" Caylee's body in was actually zoned for development of a subdivision.  That bag would have been found eventually.  I've heard the Baez and the Anthony's say over and over how "intelligent" KC is ... and I always thunk to myself ... that gurl ain't two smart!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

I posted information on last thread about the official statements filed by the guys who were on the news saying they had come across an area that was off Suburban in Sept. The statements are in Part 15 , page 27 starts statements from 5 people. Anyway on pg 34 is the Report Routing and Affadavitt Form which looks like the cover sheet for the statements.

My point is......does anyone have any idea why in the section "Referred To:" it is marked
sex crimes? It has on the top of the right side "Melich, Yuri"

IDK but dending on what set of Documents you look at they are marked different kinds of things like Domestic Violence...
This document goes with the 5 statements of the guys who reported to LE suspicious area found off Suburban...dirt scattered, line coming out, dug with hands but got to a pipe and never the end of the rope. They came back with a shovel the next day but evidently called the police since that date was 9/12.

The sheet filled out advises hard copies of statements are attached..Sworn Statements-5. Those seem to be the only documents that go with this sheet.

Ok I get it now...I was thinking about all the hundreds of pages of documents...Alot are labeled different things including sex crimes and domestic abuse...But as to anything else IDK ...Sorry..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »

If the A's are at home,does this mean no Larry King?

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa

Apparently, they are still scheduled. They could even do an interview by phone, I assume:

Caylee Anthony Latest

Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?

Tonight, 9 ET
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

**UPDATE: CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY WILL BE BACK ON LARRY KING LIVE FRIDAY NIGHT TO RESPOND TO TODAY’S BREAKING NEWS**

they sure are grieving aren't they ...gotta get as much money  using Caylee as possible....they are SCUM of the Earth.....yep they are going to continue with Zanny did it

I have a feeling that the Zanny story will be history.The evidence pretty much proves that Casey is the culprit.What?Zanny hid Caylee in the trunk of your car and you didn't know it?Oh please.........I so hope not!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said

------------

I will be elated if charges are brought up against them!

How the hell can they enjoy a freaking meal at this point?

Their grandaughters body is just found and they go to some fancy schmancy restaurant?  These people are scum of the earth!

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »

This morning very early on Fox and Friends, Geraldo was hinting about a possible other person being involved.

And George and Cindy just hired a new defense lawyer?

Coincidence?

I think not.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »

I think that LE found more than one thing at that crime scene that made them go back and get all this shit from the house. On Fox News earlier they had a reporter who was on the scene that was discussing what HE saw them doing in the middle of the night. He said that they were taking many pictures from the back yard and that it looked like Paparatzi snapping photos back b/c of all the flashes.

!~*Mar*~!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »

Can you imagine Cindy's OCD coming out when she saw her house??? She will be so tired from trying to put things back together that she will sleep through LKL. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:41 PM »

------------

they need to be left alone...they want to grieve?????   On LK's show?.OH JUST BITE ME!!   I hope they are charged with everything possible!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »

I heard on FOX last night that the area she "dumped" Caylee's body in was actually zoned for development of a subdivision.  That bag would have been found eventually.  I've heard the Baez and the Anthony's say over and over how "intelligent" KC is ... and I always thunk to myself ... that gurl ain't two smart!

It is clear that she is very lazy.  She was pure and simply lazy in everything she did, even beyond the hiding of the body.  Her work history, etc.  All evidence of one lazy woman. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »

I keep thinking back to the searches that Tim Miller and TES did and I get angry!  The money and time that TES spent looking for this child and Casey had the answer.   God Bless Tim Miller for what he had to put up with.  I'm sure this is the first (and hopefully the last) time he encountered such a horrible family.

Lisa
I was over at WS looking for an answer about the lady who took the garbage, and started to read a thread started by someone who has very close ties to Tim Miller. Evidently when Casey was given the news yesterday, her face turned red, she crumbled to her knees and said,"Oh God, this can't be happening." Yes Casey it is happening.

Good!  Of course her anxiety stems from getting caught.  This girl went through her whole life getting away with everything, and now has been bitch slapped by reality. 

Lisa

Casey could do the world a favor and just drown herself in the toilet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

Maybe CSI went thru all the bins in the garage and they didn't want anyone seeing whatever mess they left.

Or do they clean up after themselves?   lol
I believe all the cleaning is left up to Cindy and George...

Or Cindy standing in the background directing George in the clean-up...

Most people would have friends and family who would do this for them.  Speaking of family, where is Lee?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

From Nancy's Blog:

Friday Dec. 12, 2008

5:38 PM ET - The medical examiner's office releases a statement regarding the remains found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home. According to their press release, under Florida law it's the sole responsibility of the medical examiner to ID the remains and determine cause and manner of death, but they can utilize other agencies to make those determinations and will send the remains to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia for further tests. The medical examiner's office also says due to the ongoing criminal investigation and in consideration of the victim's family, they will not release preliminary reports. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

!~*Mar*~!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 12, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »

SUNNY IN TX

(I didn't want to waste a whole page grabbing your quote)  But ~ I love the OH BITE ME!  I haven't heard that in a while and it just tickled me! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2008, 05:57:15 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..

And I HATE that they will be allowed to do that.....they could have given that baby a decent funeral months ago instead of letting her rot in that bag!!

I totally agree Sunny! And it burns me up to think that Casey might have anything to do with the decision making as well...... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Forbid............none of them should have anything to do or have any say so in Caylee's funeral

Rest in Peace Caylee

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

Maybe CSI went thru all the bins in the garage and they didn't want anyone seeing whatever mess they left.

No vacuum cleaners. Poor George will have to use a broom.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »

Geraldo is an AXXHOLE....he sticks his nose in things without having any knowledge of what he is talking about....he needs to go home IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »

No vacuum cleaners. Poor George will have to use a broom.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »

Geraldo is an AXXHOLE....he sticks his nose in things without having any knowledge of what he is talking about....he needs to go home IMO

And stay there!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.