April 19, 2024, 08:17:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320140 times)
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: December 13, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »

what could possibly make Casey take the fall for someone else though?

She would never. Only protect herself. IMO she took pieces of Kio's life and wove her Zanny story. A little bit of "truth" with her lies to make it more convincing.
[/quote

I think that may be what she did.  Zanny seems to be a composite of various people Casey knew.

I agree and think she did this to help her keep her lies straight. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1221 on: December 13, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 
What I think happened:

the video was created and/or posted June 27, but the name was changed to RIP for Caylee LATER.  This seems possible...what do you guys think???

and GOOD MONKEY MORNING!!!

I can't seem to find out if you can change the title on youtube since I have never posted a youtube video without changing the date or how it works.  Been asking for help but so far I will probably have to post a video and try it.

LOL.  I know, I try to avoid doing other stuff while I'm on Scared Monkeys cuz everything starts running in sllloooowww mmmooottiiooonn.  IMO, this video has gotta be just another computer junkie who is wrapped up in this case...like me.  When I have done photobucket etc. searches for Casey Anthony related stuff.  SO MANY people have started up accounts just to arrange the photos and info they are collecting on this case.  I have spent EVERY day online looking up info on this case since in broke in July.  I know Casey Anthony was the 2nd most Yahoo searched phrase this year.  Casey Anthony has developed an anti-cult following on the internet!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1222 on: December 13, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa

on the skull specifically or just on or with the remains???

remember the google search for household weapons 

I remember you, Caylee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: December 13, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »

Only on the first cup of coffee. Sorry I screwed up the quotes, here is what I was trying to say:
I asked this question last night, but could not get the picture to post, so I think everyone just thought I was nuts. Probably not far from the truth!!  So I was on my own to figure out what it was. I think it is the hose portion of one of those garden sprayers. You see them in the video taking them out, then I think they put them in the bag before putting them in the video.

Regarding the stick/bag fold, this quote from Desdemona further convinced me that it's not a fold in the bag because I had already thought that it looked like a handle.
[/quote

It just depends on who is on line when you post and how talkative/posting they are as to whether they will reply.  I usu sally don't get a response and have replied to myself and no one seemed to notice before as well, lol. 

I heard someone, not sure who, last night saying they took a lot of chemicals from the residence.

The hose looks like one to one of the vacuums to me but you could be seeing something other than the large black thing that I can't see as is very cluttered in the bag.

But if they took all the chemicals, they would likely take the sprayer as well.  At least it would seem that they would do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1224 on: December 13, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

ok, I am offically creeped the hell out and I do not get that way easily.

Someone is extremely twisted.  That's putting it mildly.  It looks to me like the hands holding the dolls are those of a male. 
What do you mean those hands are a male hands or the doll is for a male...

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: December 13, 2008, 10:30:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa
Me too.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1226 on: December 13, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Lisa

I thought the "alleged" wooden stick in the paper bag could have been a hammer or axe handle.  It doesn't look like any part of the bed.  IMHO, more like an axe handle.  Skull fractures? thats awful chilling

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1227 on: December 13, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

google search household weapons

http://www.videojug.com/expertanswer/home-invasion-prevention/what-common-household-items-make-good-makeshift-weapons

What common household items make good makeshift weapons?

Short of having a gun, there are lots of ordinary household items that make perfectly good weapons. Any type of impact device works very well. Baseball bats, golf clubs, canes, anything like that. Certainly household knives, cutlery, could be very effective. Surprisingly a fire extinguisher works just like pepper spray. Everyone should have a chemical fire extinguisher at least in their kitchen. There's lots of devices in the garage; there's hammers, there's scissors, there's shears, any type of device that you can imagine, can be used. Again, the thought process, part of the family plan is thinking if someone breaks into my house, what do I have around me that I can use as a weapon? Think about it in advance, identify where it is located, or maybe position these items around the house and agree as a family that these items are to be left here for maybe this purpose. So you talked about it and you planned it and when the emergency arises and you need it; it's going to be where you expect it.

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1228 on: December 13, 2008, 10:31:53 AM »

ok, I am offically creeped the hell out and I do not get that way easily.

Someone is extremely twisted.  That's putting it mildly.  It looks to me like the hands holding the dolls are those of a male. 
What do you mean those hands are a male hands or the doll is for a male...

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.
fyi
mine says I'm 99, but I'm really in my 20s

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:11 AM »

Well, the thing that is interesting about that video is that it seems to have been posted June 27 which is before Caylee was ever reported missing.

I can't even manage a Facebook account so I am of no help at all.  I could never do research on those accounts even on Natalee's disappearance.

I would just point out the alleged date and send to OCSO and see if they can determine the date.

I mean the actual date it was posted.  If June 27, it would be of interest to them I would think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »

Shellbell... I am so sorry to hear about your friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1231 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:42 AM »

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this - in the song Caylee is singing to GG she says "don;t take nans sunshine away" - makes me all the more sure that Casey killed Caylee to hurt Cindy

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1232 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

on the skull specifically or just on or with the remains???

remember the google search for household weapons 

The article from last night specifically said "skull."  I know there was duct tape, but how would they know immediately that it came from the A's?

Lisa
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: December 13, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »

Is this Skyzze?
http://video.yahoo.com/people/73086

In this video this person reminds me of Lois
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3121129/8867673

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1234 on: December 13, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

google search household weapons

http://www.videojug.com/expertanswer/home-invasion-prevention/what-common-household-items-make-good-makeshift-weapons

What common household items make good makeshift weapons?

Short of having a gun, there are lots of ordinary household items that make perfectly good weapons. Any type of impact device works very well. Baseball bats, golf clubs, canes, anything like that. Certainly household knives, cutlery, could be very effective. Surprisingly a fire extinguisher works just like pepper spray. Everyone should have a chemical fire extinguisher at least in their kitchen. There's lots of devices in the garage; there's hammers, there's scissors, there's shears, any type of device that you can imagine, can be used. Again, the thought process, part of the family plan is thinking if someone breaks into my house, what do I have around me that I can use as a weapon? Think about it in advance, identify where it is located, or maybe position these items around the house and agree as a family that these items are to be left here for maybe this purpose. So you talked about it and you planned it and when the emergency arises and you need it; it's going to be where you expect it.

after reading this, I am thinking axe, hammer, or small shovel...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: December 13, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Lisa

I thought the "alleged" wooden stick in the paper bag could have been a hammer or axe handle.  It doesn't look like any part of the bed.  IMHO, more like an axe handle.  Skull fractures? thats awful chilling
Now that I can see the stick, it does look like a hammer handle.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: December 13, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »

Another one dated June 27. wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

OK PLAIN CREEEEEEPY! Wasn't that Caylee's dog I seen in the video???? And it sure looked like Casey's hand to me.    

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)

there is also a creepy doll in those pictures too
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

Almost any item can be used as a weapon.  A shovel for example is an excellent one.  Also think about a hot iron.

Never mess with a woman ironing! 

But I agree that there could have been marks of some sort that are being investigated.

The FBI is all over this and they are the best we have at this sort of thing so I have to hope and pray they can determine cause of death.  I think if it can be done, they will do it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

there is also a creepy doll in those pictures too

pg. 3 second row down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.