April 26, 2024, 07:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320522 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: December 13, 2008, 10:48:29 AM »

What I think happened:

the video was created and/or posted June 27, but the name was changed to RIP for Caylee LATER.  This seems possible...what do you guys think???

and GOOD MONKEY MORNING!!!

That sounds reasonable to me.

Ok But one question it has a couple pop-up word bubbles in the video about Caylee....
So if those were put in at a later date would the video have to be re-posted hence having a NEW upload date????

If YouTube has some sort of "edit video" function, then NO. right?

YES - you can EDIT the title or anything else other than the video itself in Youtube and the upload date will remain the same.

What she did was change the name of the video to RIP for Caylee after she uploaded the video.  IMO this person is very ODD but I think sending her videos to OSCO is really a waste of time.  There are alot of ODD people out there 

Thanks Klaas!!

Yes thank you.  I'm very relieved to hear that!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: December 13, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

I'm sorry all, I got sidetracked, AGAIN!!!!! 

OMG, DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT'S A SEX DOLL, I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!!!!!!
These people are either very twisted or they know something that LE should know! I hope someone has emailed the lead detectives!!!

Not exactly Monken. It brings to mind one with its mouth open as it us. To me it is just plain weird but not necessarily "sexual."

Ok, I'm about done with the creepy stuff for one day ... going to see what my doggy is up to. 

Me too! I'll be in & out, BBL!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: December 13, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html#

Minute-To-Minute Update
Saturday, Dec. 13
7:00 p.m.
Orange County sheriff's investigators, along with the FBI, return to to the scene where the remains were found to continue sifting through the area for any more evidence.

Friday, Dec. 12
10:00 p.m.
A group of people put up a memorial to Caylee Anthony in front of her grandparents' home. The memorial is made of a white cross covered by a T-shirt with Caylee's picture and the letters R.I.P.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1263 on: December 13, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa

on the skull specifically or just on or with the remains???

remember the google search for household weapons 

The article from last night specifically said "skull."  I know there was duct tape, but how would they know immediately that it came from the A's?

Lisa

How would skull fractures specifically link to the A's house? Something sure did and it was instantly recognized.. and the LE left with a whole lot more than a roll of Duct tape....

What about a bow in the hair?? did that Minnie Mouse dress come with a bow?
If there was a skull fracture, the ME would be able to tell perhaps what kind of weapon was used, and that would be why they took out certain things from the house, to match. I hope you have some extra Kahlua today for my coffee, after seeing that doll, I'm in desperate need.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: December 13, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »

What I think happened:

the video was created and/or posted June 27, but the name was changed to RIP for Caylee LATER.  This seems possible...what do you guys think???

Ok But one question it has a couple pop-up word bubbles in the video about Caylee....
So if those were put in at a later date would the video have to be re-posted hence having a NEW upload date????

YES - you can EDIT the title or anything else other than the video itself in Youtube and the upload date will remain the same.

What she did was change the name of the video to RIP for Caylee after she uploaded the video.  IMO this person is very ODD but I think sending her videos to OSCO is really a waste of time.  There are alot of ODD people out there 

Thanks Klaas!!

Yes thank you.  I'm very relieved to hear that!!!

I am relieved, too! Thanks. Oh, well, I hope they just ignore my e-mail if it seems dumb.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: December 13, 2008, 10:53:29 AM »

What I think happened:

Not so fast on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

This was either edited which you can't do orrrr,,,, if you watch you will see why and it is dated 6-27-2008
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: December 13, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa

The article from last night specifically said "skull."  I know there was duct tape, but how would they know immediately that it came from the A's?

Lisa

How would skull fractures specifically link to the A's house? Something sure did and it was instantly recognized.. and the LE left with a whole lot more than a roll of Duct tape....

A bow, headband, or bandana.  In several pictures she has a headband or bandana on.  But on June 15 her hair was in a pony tail.  Maybe it stayed that way after decomposition?

Lisa

Oh, that's right,    That may be why they knew it was a girl that was found! She still had a ponytail or a barrette in her hair!!! OMG!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1267 on: December 13, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.

Sorry, NoRose!!     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: December 13, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »

Is this Skyzze?
http://video.yahoo.com/people/73086

In this video this person reminds me of Lois
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3121129/8867673

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)

Even though Casey was spouting out some "dark poetry" on her myspace account about her "diary of dark days" or whatever it was called, I HIGHLY DOUBT that she was also making youtube videos about killing her daughter.  That makes no sense.  I promise that there are tons of Casey Anthony "imposters/trolls" on MySpace/the web who get off on telling people that they ARE Casey or know Casey or whatever.  I suggest that no one take these people at face value.  JMO.

I completely agree -- I never said or even implied that Casey was doing these videos. This is some other person who dated a RIp Caylee video 6/27/08 -- but we now know you can change the title of the video later
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: December 13, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »

What I think happened:

Well then they may have made the video then later changed it to say RIP when it was determined Caylee was likely deceased and so is likely just another strange person expressing their regret.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: December 13, 2008, 10:56:27 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html#

Minute-To-Minute Update
Saturday, Dec. 13
7:00 p.m.
Orange County sheriff's investigators, along with the FBI, return to to the scene where the remains were found to continue sifting through the area for any more evidence.

Friday, Dec. 12
10:00 p.m.
A group of people put up a memorial to Caylee Anthony in front of her grandparents' home. The memorial is made of a white cross covered by a T-shirt with Caylee's picture and the letters R.I.P.

I'm sure there must be alot to sift through in that area. I wonder what Cindy and George think about the memorial in their yard?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: December 13, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)

Even though Casey was spouting out some "dark poetry" on her myspace account about her "diary of dark days" or whatever it was called, I HIGHLY DOUBT that she was also making youtube videos about killing her daughter.  That makes no sense.  I promise that there are tons of Casey Anthony "imposters/trolls" on MySpace/the web who get off on telling people that they ARE Casey or know Casey or whatever.  I suggest that no one take these people at face value.  JMO.

I completely agree -- I never said or even implied that Casey was doing these videos. This is some other person who dated a RIp Caylee video 6/27/08 -- but we now know you can change the title of the video later

You can but this person had to know Caylee and those gifts, how odd and strange they are,,, are in this video as well:

If she was unaware of Caylee prior to 6-27-2008, how did she edit the video itself yet it remains dated 6-27-2008???

If she knew Caylee, why the weird ensemble of gifts for her on 6-27-2008?  It wasn't Caylee's birthday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: December 13, 2008, 10:57:44 AM »

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.

Sorry, NoRose!!     
You are one funny monkey.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: December 13, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

You can but this person had to know Caylee and those gifts, how odd and strange they are,,, are in this video as well:

If she was unaware of Caylee prior to 6-27-2008, how did she edit the video itself yet it remains dated 6-27-2008???

If she knew Caylee, why the weird ensemble of gifts for her on 6-27-2008?  It wasn't Caylee's birthday.

Plus why being doing any sort of tribute to Caylee back in June.  She wasn't reported missing until July
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: December 13, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »

That whole video is just bizare, I know there are alot of crackpots out there, but this is bothersome.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: December 13, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »

Someone asked me if I thought Casey had multiple personality disorder and I lost the post but will reply.

She is far, far beyond my expertise.  I only have one year of training as psych nurse a hundred years or so ago.  Think they call it Dissociative Disorder now or something like that.

This is why she is under psych watch instead of suicide watch I do believe.  They want to make sure she is playing with a full deck for prosecution purposes.  And it has occurred to me that she may be impaired in some way but have not seen enough of her to even begin to guess how.  Would like to know her grades in school. 

Also impulse control in the past, does she have problems in this area as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1276 on: December 13, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

Lisa

If there was a skull fracture, the ME would be able to tell perhaps what kind of weapon was used, and that would be why they took out certain things from the house, to match. I hope you have some extra Kahlua today for my coffee, after seeing that doll, I'm in desperate need.

I still have the Kahlua but substituted vodka for the coffee...now I have a strange urge to dance again..

But seriously...a fracture to the skull would have to be analyzed...shovels, knives, irons, axes and the like, are somewhat standard in shape.. something specific alerted the LE to the Anthony home within 5 to 10 min.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: December 13, 2008, 11:01:41 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

The other thing that is important is most of the people who commented on these videos of these "Gifts for Caylee RIP" commented 5 MONTHS AGO. That's what the comments say -- "5 months ago."
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: December 13, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »

Is this Skyzze?

Plus why being doing any sort of tribute to Caylee back in June.  She wasn't reported missing until July

There are two video's dated the 27th of June with the odd collection of toys.  This one could not have been edited following the 16th of JULY.  It is dedicated in the video to Caylee.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: December 13, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Family,

Had to take a break from the case yesterday....I did see the DateLine Special though after I came on here as a guest. ha
I just sat on my living floor and cried the whole hour.
Poor little baby!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.