April 26, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320552 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: December 13, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »

Russ - I'm not sure what you are saying.  In Youtube you can change the title without changing the upload date.  I'll go into Youtube right now and test it.  Hold on.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1281 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

Someone asked me if I thought Casey had multiple personality disorder and I lost the post but will reply.

She is far, far beyond my expertise.  I only have one year of training as psych nurse a hundred years or so ago.  Think they call it Dissociative Disorder now or something like that.

This is why she is under psych watch instead of suicide watch I do believe.  They want to make sure she is playing with a full deck for prosecution purposes.  And it has occurred to me that she may be impaired in some way but have not seen enough of her to even begin to guess how.  Would like to know her grades in school. 

Also impulse control in the past, does she have problems in this area as well.

I am no expert on this type of thing, but the word sociopath is thrown around alot, yes I can see she is one. Can you be a sociopath, but also have something like multiple personality disorder?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:55 AM »

I'm sorry all, I got sidetracked, AGAIN!!!!! 

OMG, DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT'S A SEX DOLL, I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!!!!!!
These people are either very twisted or they know something that LE should know! I hope someone has emailed the lead detectives!!!

Okay, major headache here - can anyone give me a idea of a starting point(page #) for what all these creepy videos are about or post a synopsis on what all this is?  I don't mind reading back, but I can't find where this started or why? 
Thanks
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: December 13, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »

Is this Skyzze?
http://video.yahoo.com/people/73086

In this video this person reminds me of Lois
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3121129/8867673

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)

Even though Casey was spouting out some "dark poetry" on her myspace account about her "diary of dark days" or whatever it was called, I HIGHLY DOUBT that she was also making youtube videos about killing her daughter.  That makes no sense.  I promise that there are tons of Casey Anthony "imposters/trolls" on MySpace/the web who get off on telling people that they ARE Casey or know Casey or whatever.  I suggest that no one take these people at face value.  JMO.

I completely agree -- I never said or even implied that Casey was doing these videos. This is some other person who dated a RIp Caylee video 6/27/08 -- but we now know you can change the title of the video later

You can but this person had to know Caylee and those gifts, how odd and strange they are,,, are in this video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

If she was unaware of Caylee prior to 6-27-2008, how did she edit the video itself yet it remains dated 6-27-2008???

If she knew Caylee, why the weird ensemble of gifts for her on 6-27-2008?  It wasn't Caylee's birthday.

Plus why being doing any sort of tribute to Caylee back in June.  She wasn't reported missing until July

VERY good point!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »

Russ - I'm not sure what you are saying.  In Youtube you can change the title without changing the upload date.  I'll go into Youtube right now and test it.  Hold on.

You can't change the video or edit the video without changing the date.

The second link I posted is a tribute to Caylee on 6-27-08 also titled "A gift for Caylee - RIP"

If this person was unaware of Caylee on 6-27-2008, how did she edit the video?????

If she DID make a video for Caylee on 6-27-2008 with these odd collection of toys and later changed the title, okay, but who the heck is she and why the disturbing toys to Caylee on 6-27-2008???

She would have HAD to edited that video to put Caylee information.

CAN you change a video and have it dated to the original posting???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:59 AM »

OK - I just changed the title of this video that I uploaded to youtube on March 15, 2008.  As you can see the title changes yet the upload date remains the same.  Look at it quickly because I'm going to remove the RIP Caylee shortly.  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hfZi9jpsk

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: December 13, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »

Another one dated June 27. wtf?

OK PLAIN CREEEEEEPY! Wasn't that Caylee's dog I seen in the video???? And it sure looked like Casey's hand to me.    

This is not Caylee's dog
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: December 13, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »

OK - I just changed the title of this video that I uploaded to youtube on March 15, 2008.  As you can see the title changes yet the upload date remains the same.  Look at it quickly because I'm going to remove the RIP Caylee shortly.  :

Try editing the video itself.  Does that change the date?
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: December 13, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

I watched the Dateline episode on Casey last night and I was hoping you could answer a question for me.  Who was the dark haired young woman that kept commenting?  Is she associated with the show?  An investigative reporter?  Anybody know?

Another thing - why in hooty hell are they withholding the prelim results?  Is it not Caylee?  What is the big deal with acknowledging that they now have Caylee's little body?  Something about informing the next of kin?  The father, maybe? The father's family?

Going to be a busy weekend, 12 twelve days till Christmas!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:22 AM »

RUSS - that is what I just did.  I clicked on EDIT.  You can't edit the actual video because that is an UPLOAD from your PC.  You can edit the title, the description and the tags though WITHOUT changing the video upload date.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:01 AM »

Another one dated June 27. wtf?

OK PLAIN CREEEEEEPY! Wasn't that Caylee's dog I seen in the video???? And it sure looked like Casey's hand to me.    

This is not Caylee's dog

OK , thank you for repling.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

I watched the Dateline episode on Casey last night and I was hoping you could answer a question for me.  Who was the dark haired young woman that kept commenting?  Is she associated with the show?  An investigative reporter?  Anybody know?

Another thing - why in hooty hell are they withholding the prelim results?  Is it not Caylee?  What is the big deal with acknowledging that they now have Caylee's little body?  Something about informing the next of kin?  The father, maybe? The father's family?

Going to be a busy weekend, 12 twelve days till Christmas!

I believe she's simply a reporter for an NBC affiliate in the Orlando area.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »

ok. so this could have been just some creepy video titled something like creepy video and posted on 6-27.  Then after all the caylee stuff came out they changed the title and the upload date remained the same?  I hope.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »

While I am totally confused where all this came from - if a person changed their desktop clock by a month or so, would it list the video as uploaded on that date?  IE - is date of upload done by UTUBE or the person's computer???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »

ok. so this could have been just some creepy video titled something like creepy video and posted on 6-27.  Then after all the caylee stuff came out they changed the title and the upload date remained the same?  I hope.

YES and that is exactly what was done.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: December 13, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »

YES and that is exactly what was done.

Gotcha.  Thanks all for explaining this.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:19 AM »

While I am totally confused where all this came from - if a person changed their desktop clock by a month or so, would it list the video as uploaded on that date?  IE - is date of upload done by UTUBE or the person's computer???

The problem with that is that both of these creepy "Gift for Caylee' videos have a list of comments on them dated "5 months ago," and 6/27/08 was 5 months ago.

Also, I get the fact that you can edit the title, but as someone pointed out earlier, there are "popups" built into these videos that say "Gifts for Caylee" and they would have had to been added directly to the video,  thus needing to change the upload date to a later date than 6/27/08.

The more I think about it, the more I find this suspicious, and now I don't think it was a waste of time to send it to the OCSO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:24 AM »

I assume the date is a Youtube date which would be todays date.  I don't think the date would be from the date on your PC.  Nevertheless, you can change the title, description and tags of a video YOU uploaded to Youtube without the original video upload date changing.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: December 13, 2008, 11:17:01 AM »

RUSS - that is what I just did.  I clicked on EDIT.  You can't edit the actual video because that is an UPLOAD from your PC.  You can edit the title, the description and the tags though WITHOUT changing the video upload date.

Then you are not reading me or I am not making myself clear.

In this video, IN the video itself, it has Caylee references.

It is dated 6-27-2008

IN the video itself, not the tags, not the title, not the description.  THE VIDEO itself.

Can you EDIT THE VIDEO ITSELF TO MAKE CHANGES AND INSERT INFORMATION IN THE VIDEO?

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: December 13, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »

The problem with that is that both of these creepy "Gift for Caylee' videos have a list of comments on them dated "5 months ago," and 6/27/08 was 5 months ago.

Also, I get the fact that you can edit the title, but as someone pointed out earlier, there are "popups" built into these videos that say "Gifts for Caylee" and they would have had to been added directly to the video,  thus needing to change the upload date to a later date than 6/27/08.

The more I think about it, the more I find this suspicious, and now I don't think it was a waste of time to send it to the OCSO.

has the video been taken down already??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.