April 24, 2024, 09:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320380 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »

Russ - I'm not sure what you are saying.  In Youtube you can change the title without changing the upload date.  I'll go into Youtube right now and test it.  Hold on.

OK - I just changed the title of this video that I uploaded to youtube on March 15, 2008.  As you can see the title changes yet the upload date remains the same.  Look at it quickly because I'm going to remove the RIP Caylee shortly.  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hfZi9jpsk

While I am totally confused where all this came from - if a person changed their desktop clock by a month or so, would it list the video as uploaded on that date?  IE - is date of upload done by UTUBE or the person's computer???

The problem with that is that both of these creepy "Gift for Caylee' videos have a list of comments on them dated "5 months ago," and 6/27/08 was 5 months ago.

Also, I get the fact that you can edit the title, but as someone pointed out earlier, there are "popups" built into these videos that say "Gifts for Caylee" and they would have had to been added directly to the video,  thus needing to change the upload date to a later date than 6/27/08.

The more I think about it, the more I find this suspicious, and now I don't think it was a waste of time to send it to the OCSO.

has the video been taken down already??

i mean creepy video  - when i try to copy and paste the original it isn't coming up for me
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »

The problem with that is that both of these creepy "Gift for Caylee' videos have a list of comments on them dated "5 months ago," and 6/27/08 was 5 months ago.

Also, I get the fact that you can edit the title, but as someone pointed out earlier, there are "popups" built into these videos that say "Gifts for Caylee" and they would have had to been added directly to the video,  thus needing to change the upload date to a later date than 6/27/08.

The more I think about it, the more I find this suspicious, and now I don't think it was a waste of time to send it to the OCSO.

I didn't see the popups you are referring to when I watched the video.  If that is true then it is strange.  OCSO will be able to determine quickly if the video is valuable to the case or not so it's good you sent it (if the popups are there). 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: December 13, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

Russ - I'm not sure what you are saying.  In Youtube you can change the title without changing the upload date.  I'll go into Youtube right now and test it.  Hold on.

OK - I just changed the title of this video that I uploaded to youtube on March 15, 2008.  As you can see the title changes yet the upload date remains the same.  Look at it quickly because I'm going to remove the RIP Caylee shortly.  :

Try editing the video itself.  Does that change the date?

ok. so this could have been just some creepy video titled something like creepy video and posted on 6-27.  Then after all the caylee stuff came out they changed the title and the upload date remained the same?  I hope.

but this video has CAYLEE in the video in words.  Like I said, either this person knew a Caylee, or knows Caylee or somehow edited the video itself (not the title or tags or description).  There are words in the video as you watch it that reference CAylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

I am unsure how that would be done after the fact.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: December 13, 2008, 11:19:40 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

I watched the Dateline episode on Casey last night and I was hoping you could answer a question for me.  Who was the dark haired young woman that kept commenting?  Is she associated with the show?  An investigative reporter?  Anybody know?

Another thing - why in hooty hell are they withholding the prelim results?  Is it not Caylee?  What is the big deal with acknowledging that they now have Caylee's little body?  Something about informing the next of kin?  The father, maybe? The father's family?

Going to be a busy weekend, 12 twelve days till Christmas!

I believe she's simply a reporter for an NBC affiliate in the Orlando area.

Yes it a reporter and from my understandings and what I heard on the today show from a detective They are withholding certain information because only the person who did, would know. If I didn't answer exactly what you wanted to know? I'm sorry. And Good Morning Smile

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »

I didn't see the popups you are referring to when I watched the video.  If that is true then it is strange.  OCSO will be able to determine quickly if the video is valuable to the case or not so it's good you sent it (if the popups are there). 

Use this link - there are TWO videos to CAylee RIP dated 6-27-08.  One of them has pop up dialogue in the video referencing Caylee..

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: December 13, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

Russ - I caught one of the popups your talking about - is there a way to copy the picture to post it?  I can't even get the vidoe to load now except for the one I have on pause.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: December 13, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »

I watched dateline last noght also.
The ease which Cindy lies was what I got out of it. June 15, they spent a " wonderful" night nogether. No hint given of the hell and fury that was in that family. That the neighbours heard and Lee attested to. ( The choking episode of Casey by Cindy ) .
As soon as a death certificate is issued by the ME in FL, there goes the Ant Families access to funds for the charade of finding the kiddo. Klaasend or someone posted the documents for the trust for the donations and any monies remaining go somewhere else, but I can't remember where. They have no money, but are now staying in a hotel and eating at expensive places. Guess I can figure this one out now all by myself.
.. The plate of rum balls I ate yesterday wore off but I still am cranky afer seeing the
festivites at the court hearing yeaterday about that Casey should be able to view the remains.
No " father " of record has come forward and if that person wanted some standing in all of this or if they wanted to go for a wrongful death civil suit in the future, they better get moving.   

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: December 13, 2008, 11:23:52 AM »

am i crazy or has the video been taken down?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: December 13, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: December 13, 2008, 11:27:44 AM »

Someone asked me if I thought Casey had multiple personality disorder and I lost the post but will reply.

She is far, far beyond my expertise.  I only have one year of training as psych nurse a hundred years or so ago.  Think they call it Dissociative Disorder now or something like that.

This is why she is under psych watch instead of suicide watch I do believe.  They want to make sure she is playing with a full deck for prosecution purposes.  And it has occurred to me that she may be impaired in some way but have not seen enough of her to even begin to guess how.  Would like to know her grades in school. 

Also impulse control in the past, does she have problems in this area as well.

OMG!!! ANNA!!!! That's what my hubby is doing!! He's going to be a psych nurse!!!!! And then he's going on to Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric!!!! ANNA, you will have to meet me in Musings sometime, Okay!!???   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: December 13, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

am i crazy or has the video been taken down?

Still there

This is the video that is very disturbing imo because it is dated 6-27-2008 and has the Caylee reference dialogue popups in it.  If the titled was changed after 7-16-2008, how did they insert Caylee into it unless they knew Caylee???
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:06 AM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1312 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »

I watched dateline last noght also.
The ease which Cindy lies was what I got out of it. June 15, they spent a " wonderful" night nogether. No hint given of the hell and fury that was in that family. That the neighbours heard and Lee attested to. ( The choking episode of Casey by Cindy ) .
As soon as a death certificate is issued by the ME in FL, there goes the Ant Families access to funds for the charade of finding the kiddo. Klaasend or someone posted the documents for the trust for the donations and any monies remaining go somewhere else, but I can't remember where. They have no money, but are now staying in a hotel and eating at expensive places. Guess I can figure this one out now all by myself.
.. The plate of rum balls I ate yesterday wore off but I still am cranky afer seeing the
festivites at the court hearing yeaterday about that Casey should be able to view the remains.
No " father " of record has come forward and if that person wanted some standing in all of this or if they wanted to go for a wrongful death civil suit in the future, they better get moving.   

Casey is Caylee's next of kin, so I would suppose she would be the one to view the remains. But I'm not sure how that works when the next of kin is in jail, and charged with killing her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »

RUSS - that is what I just did.  I clicked on EDIT.  You can't edit the actual video because that is an UPLOAD from your PC.  You can edit the title, the description and the tags though WITHOUT changing the video upload date.
In Youtube you can now add an ANNOTATION to the video and this is what she did.  Edited or adding an annotation does not change the original upload date of the video.

Getting Started: Creating or editing annotations
If you're new to annotations, start with the 'Making Videos Interactive' section to understand what annotations are, or run through 'Getting Started' to load the annotations editor. If you have already started the editor, read on.

The editor screen is divided into two main parts: The video viewer (right side of the screen) and the annotations panel (left side).

On the bottom part of the annotations panel you will find buttons for adding new annotations and on top part of the annotations panel you will find buttons for saving and publishing annotations (more on this later).

Adding a new annotation
Start playing your video, or seek to the moment you would like the annotation to appear.
You can add the following types of annotations by clicking on the appropriate '+' icon on the bottom part of the annotations panel. Try them all out to find the ones you want.
Speech bubbles  - for creating pop-up speech bubbles with text.
Notes  - for creating pop-up boxes containing text.
Spotlights  - for highlighting areas in a video - when the user moves the mouse over these areas the text you enter will appear.
Video Pauses - for pausing the video for a length of time you specify
You can also add links to speech bubbles, notes and highlights (linking is restricted to certain pages on youtube.com).
You can also double click on the movie to create a default Spotlight annotation.
Notice that once added, the new annotation appears on the annotations list in the left-hand-side.

Editing an annotation
To edit an annotation, first select it in the annotations list on the left hand side, or click on the annotation itself in the video viewer.

Edit your annotation on the video itself

Basic annotation editing functionality is on the video display side of the editor (right side). You can:

Change the annotation’s text by simply clicking on it and entering the desired text.
Drag the annotation to reposition it on the video.
Resize an annotation by adjusting the resize handles (small white circles that appear when you move the mouse over the annotation).
Change the speech bubble’s pointer location by dragging the resize handle that appears when you move the mouse over the annotation.
Change the location of a spotlight’s text by dragging it to the desired location.

Additional editing options in the annotations list

Additional editing functionality can be found on the annotations list, which is part of the annotations panel (left side)

You can change the start time and end time of your annotation. An annotation's default start time is when you click to add it ('+' icon). The default end time is 5 seconds later. To change this, just enter the start and finish times you want in [H:MM:SS.s] format. For instance, [0:01:05.2] means 1 minute, 5.2 seconds into the video.
You can add a URL link to your annotation. Many types of links can be added including links to Youtube videos, Channel pages and much more. To find out about the types of links available go to 'Linking Annotations'.
You can delete annotations from the list on the left. Click the
  • on the upper right corner of the annotation you want to delete.
You can change the duration of a Movie Pause Annotation by changing the right time field of the pause annotation.
You can switch between annotation types. Click on the arrow next to the annotation’s symbol (top left corner of the annotations cell in the annotations list) and select the annotation you would like to switch to.

Saving and publishing annotations

The system will automatically save your work in draft mode every 30 seconds. If you want to save your work more often, click on the 'Save Draft' button at the top left of the annotations panel.

Users won't see your annotations until you publish them using the 'Publish' button found at the top left of the annotations panel. The system will not automatically publish your annotations.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=92710
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: December 13, 2008, 11:30:45 AM »

You can add popups after the fact....my friends have done that many times to create narratives for videos....it is not actually changing the video itself....it's like changing the title.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: December 13, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »

Russ - I caught one of the popups your talking about - is there a way to copy the picture to post it?  I can't even get the vidoe to load now except for the one I have on pause.
Here you go
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: December 13, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.

YES it is an ANNOTATION and can be added to any video without changing the original upload date.  It is an option with Youtube.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: December 13, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

Monken..............

I swear I think that Caylee's remains are only PARTIALLY skeletonized; with that bag being underwater alot of the time I just think there's more there than just bones. I've listened to alot of experts talk about it & they always say there could likely be some "soft tissue" still remaining. I hate thinking about everything that could be in that bag, but there's got to be enough to make LE know, right off the bat' that it was her!   

This is from NG show last night.....
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That was at about 9:30 yesterday morning, after the meter reader walked 20 to 30 feet into these woods less than a half mile from Caylee Anthony`s house to relieve himself. He saw a black trash bag and poked it.

Investigators were back again today, sifting through dirt by hand in the immediate area where the remains were found, looking for any other evidence that might have been left behind. And we understand they have found additional evidence here.

The remains were not just a skull and bones, but hair and some remaining human flesh. Duct tape was found over the mouth of the child`s skull, stuck to some of that tissue. The tape and remaining tissue could hold clues, possibly fingerprints or traces of chemicals that could tell us who killed the child and how.

I am way behind reading but thought I would offer that if it hadn't already been done.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

RUSS - that is what I just did.  I clicked on EDIT.  You can't edit the actual video because that is an UPLOAD from your PC.  You can edit the title, the description and the tags though WITHOUT changing the video upload date.
In Youtube you can now add an ANNOTATION to the video and this is what she did.  Edited or adding an annotation does not change the original upload date of the video.

If you're new to annotations, start with the 'Making Videos Interactive' section to understand what annotations are, or run through 'Getting Started' to load the annotations editor. If you have already started the editor, read on.

The editor screen is divided into two main parts: The video viewer (right side of the screen) and the annotations panel (left side).

On the bottom part of the annotations panel you will find buttons for adding new annotations and on top part of the annotations panel you will find buttons for saving and publishing annotations (more on this later).

Adding a new annotation
Start playing your video, or seek to the moment you would like the annotation to appear.
You can add the following types of annotations by clicking on the appropriate '+' icon on the bottom part of the annotations panel. Try them all out to find the ones you want.
Spotlights  - for highlighting areas in a video - when the user moves the mouse over these areas the text you enter will appear.
You can also add links to speech bubbles, notes and highlights (linking is restricted to certain pages on youtube.com).
You can also double click on the movie to create a default Spotlight annotation.
Notice that once added, the new annotation appears on the annotations list in the left-hand-side.

Editing an annotation
To edit an annotation, first select it in the annotations list on the left hand side, or click on the annotation itself in the video viewer.

Basic annotation editing functionality is on the video display side of the editor (right side). You can:

Change the annotation’s text by simply clicking on it and entering the desired text.
Resize an annotation by adjusting the resize handles (small white circles that appear when you move the mouse over the annotation).
Change the speech bubble’s pointer location by dragging the resize handle that appears when you move the mouse over the annotation.
Change the location of a spotlight’s text by dragging it to the desired location.

Additional editing functionality can be found on the annotations list, which is part of the annotations panel (left side)

You can change the start time and end time of your annotation. An annotation's default start time is when you click to add it ('+' icon). The default end time is 5 seconds later. To change this, just enter the start and finish times you want in [H:MM:SS.s] format. For instance, [0:01:05.2] means 1 minute, 5.2 seconds into the video.
You can add a URL link to your annotation. Many types of links can be added including links to Youtube videos, Channel pages and much more. To find out about the types of links available go to 'Linking Annotations'.
You can change the duration of a Movie Pause Annotation by changing the right time field of the pause annotation.
You can switch between annotation types. Click on the arrow next to the annotation’s symbol (top left corner of the annotations cell in the annotations list) and select the annotation you would like to switch to.

The system will automatically save your work in draft mode every 30 seconds. If you want to save your work more often, click on the 'Save Draft' button at the top left of the annotations panel.

Users won't see your annotations until you publish them using the 'Publish' button found at the top left of the annotations panel. The system will not automatically publish your annotations.

Thanks. I am not a computer expert beyond any stretch of the imagination and I don't have a video to upload and test.

So she added annotations and likely did it after the fact.  She also changed the title, and should be locked up for having the most creepy assortment of dolls I have ever seen and any even creepier montage. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »

Adding a new annotation

Editing an annotation

Guess that answers that!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.