April 23, 2024, 01:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320312 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: December 13, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »

The weird "sex doll" looking one sort of looked like a dressed-up "teletubby" doll to me!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: December 13, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »

The weird "sex doll" looking one sort of looked like a dressed-up "teletubby" doll to me!

Creepiest thing beyond the living cabbage patch doll that will soon be the former Illinois governor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1322 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:19 AM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.
I just watched it, the video isn't very clear. What is that large stuffed animal by the small tree supposed to be? Those toys and doll are bizarre. That doll appears to have blood or something around the one eye.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: December 13, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

Authorities still searching Orlando crime scene  

Last Edited: Saturday, 13 Dec 2008, 11:13 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 12 Dec 2008, 2:00 PM EST 

A child's body has been discovered near the Anthony home. PHOTO COURTESY: SkyFOX

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in Orlando where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say evidence is mounting that the skull belongs to toddler Caylee Anthony. Caylee's mother,
22-year-old Casey Anthony, reported the girl missing in July and was charged with first-degree murder before the remains were found.

A utility worker found the remains Thursday, about a half-mile from Anthony's home.

One of Anthony's attorneys said Friday that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains matched Caylee.

The Orange County Medical Examiner's office and FBI forensics experts say it could be a week before conclusive DNA results are released.

An Orange County judge denied a motion to preserve and protect the body of a small child found in a wooded area of East Orange County on Thursday.

Meanwhile investigators continued to collect evidence at the scene where 24 hours before a utility worker had found a small skull.

In court Ninth Circuit Judge Stan Strickland based the ruling on the grounds that the body of the child has yet to be identified.

Shortly after Judge Strickland called to order the emergency hearing on the motion filed by Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, Baez deferred to a new member of the defense team, Linda Kenney-Baden. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: December 13, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

Creepiest thing beyond the living cabbage patch doll that will soon be the former Illinois governor.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 13, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »

I saw the "For Caylee with Love and Hugs" pop-ups embedded in the video as well --- can you add those later is the big question!?!

That is what I have been trying to ask.  Can you edit that video to add those without changing the date?????  I was under the impression you can't change the video itself, but you can change tags/description/title.
I just watched it, the video isn't very clear. What is that large stuffed animal by the small tree supposed to be? Those toys and doll are bizarre. That doll appears to have blood or something around the one eye.

If that baby has skull damage to that one side of her head like that doll, I will want to know who this skyzze is.

For now I will accept that annotations and the title were changed after the fact.

Still, someone needs to do a well check on anyone that posts that type of video regardless.  Sends shivers down your spine.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: December 13, 2008, 11:40:01 AM »

Monken..............

I swear I think that Caylee's remains are only PARTIALLY skeletonized; with that bag being underwater alot of the time I just think there's more there than just bones. I've listened to alot of experts talk about it & they always say there could likely be some "soft tissue" still remaining. I hate thinking about everything that could be in that bag, but there's got to be enough to make LE know, right off the bat' that it was her!   

This is from NG show last night.....
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That was at about 9:30 yesterday morning, after the meter reader walked 20 to 30 feet into these woods less than a half mile from Caylee Anthony`s house to relieve himself. He saw a black trash bag and poked it.

Investigators were back again today, sifting through dirt by hand in the immediate area where the remains were found, looking for any other evidence that might have been left behind. And we understand they have found additional evidence here.

The remains were not just a skull and bones, but hair and some remaining human flesh. Duct tape was found over the mouth of the child`s skull, stuck to some of that tissue. The tape and remaining tissue could hold clues, possibly fingerprints or traces of chemicals that could tell us who killed the child and how.

I am way behind reading but thought I would offer that if it hadn't already been done.

Thank you, Original, And OMG!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: December 13, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

If that baby has skull damage to that one side of her head like that doll, I will want to know who this skyzze is.

For now I will accept that annotations and the title were changed after the fact.

Still, someone needs to do a well check on anyone that posts that type of video regardless.  Sends shivers down your spine.
I have been sitting here thinking the same thing, it just was so out there, but that blood or whatever on the doll, it does send shivers down your spine.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: December 13, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »

I dont know if anybody has seen the Michelle Bart interview on Fox , but this woman makes me sick . she is already starting the spin for the Anthony's , see plainly state the next step will be determining how long the body was there ... This makes me sick . Why dont the people around the Anthony's do them a favor and tell them the truth... They are using them for the publicity. The PI, MB and now the new attorney. Nejames was the only one around them not for his own gain. The people are not stupid , they are intelligent people . The only thing they can do for them now is allow them healing. 85% of the public cannot stand the Anthony's because of things they have said and done . For them to turn this around they will have to accept that this happened and possibly their child did it. Funny how not their attorny, not their PI only MB was the one to put out doubt that the body had not been there all along . She is starting her spin already .... These peop are sucking what left of a life out of the Anthony's . Its as if MB thinks this is a game she can win ...... MB if you read this NO ONE WINS in a case like this back away and let the family grieve and repair. And Freaking Brush Your Hair
It is amazing the career she has had for a longtime to look as she does on camera and her presence is not very good for interviews. Besides that she shouldn't even start the stuff until the body is positively DNA ID'd and...she will look the fool for starting the spin so quickly when the tape could have fingerprints, evidence leading to the A's house could really bring some big developments. I am thinking since they were gone when tthe search warrant was issued then they were able to find something that will prove or disprove if the A's knew she was dead. That would bring charges and really open the door on this case.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: December 13, 2008, 11:41:42 AM »

Wreck, I LOVE your avi!  My family was gathering in the kitchen Friday morning for coffee, it was about 6:30 AM, and I was spouting off about maggots and such.  They were appalled.  Well, someone ASKED me about the case and I was just answering.  Anyway, I think my family thinks we are a bunch of ghouls!!!  Or at least they think I am!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: December 13, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

I have been sitting here thinking the same thing, it just was so out there, but that blood or whatever on the doll, it does send shivers down your spine.

On page 4 here you will find the picture that Casey posted and deleted from that youtube user's youtube site.

CREEPY TOO

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: December 13, 2008, 11:44:10 AM »

Lucinda ... thank you.

Dateline and 20/20 each had Caylee Marie special and ... both were shown at the same time.  I thought Dateline was being taped while I watch 20/20.  No.  Hubby messed up and ... the wrong channel was taped.  It's the Christmas season ... I forgave him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: December 13, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »

Ride Route Between Anthony Home, Crime Scene
WESH 2's Michelle Meredith shows the distance from the Anthony home to the location where remains were found.
Approximately 30 houses

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: December 13, 2008, 11:46:55 AM »

On page 4 here you will find the picture that Casey posted and deleted from that youtube user's youtube site.

CREEPY TOO

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

Yes, I posted that earlier, too. That is actually what got me started on finding skyzze's youtube account and discovering the creepy doll video. SOmeone later posted a different myspace page that this same skyzze person has, and she has the original image from the docstoc document, and you can see it much more clearly. It says, "Mommy Talk!" and "Bring Me Home" and "Caylee Marie Anthony"  -- I wiill try to find the link; it was a few posts back
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: December 13, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »

CREEPY TOO

Well, not sure she posted it I guess.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: December 13, 2008, 11:51:30 AM »

CREEPY TOO

Yes, I posted that earlier, too. That is actually what got me started on finding skyzze's youtube account and discovering the creepy doll video. SOmeone later posted a different myspace page that this same skyzze person has, and she has the original image from the docstoc document, and you can see it much more clearly. It says, "Mommy Talk!" and "Bring Me Home" and "Caylee Marie Anthony"  -- I wiill try to find the link; it was a few posts back

It got me going today that is for sure.  There is something strange about those two youtube videos' dated 6-27-2008.  Something definitely strange.  I feel better that annotations can be added after the fact and that video's can have titles edited but not change the date on the video.  I thought your KioMarie possibility was a real possibility because I still have a lot of questions regarding her interview, her leading the police directly to Caylee (yet not found at the time) and all the coincidences about her life and the story of Zanny by Casey.

I got the doc link from your original post that was carried on the past 5-10 pages.  I would like to see the better photo. 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: December 13, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

Thank you for posting this.

Wow, that is close.  Makes the theory that when George got the gas cans, that it panicked Casey and she just drove off up the street and dumped her.  Wonder if we will ever know what and when all this happened?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: December 13, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

Has anyone noticed that on Fox and on CNN they show a google map of where the body was found and it is wrong?  They show it turning the opposite direction on the road it was found.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: December 13, 2008, 11:55:03 AM »

Good morning, I see we are talking about the stick, betting butt cheeks, and sex dolls.  Whoa Nellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: December 13, 2008, 11:55:09 AM »

I had my daughter watch this video, it appears to look like a shroud around some of the toys, I'm officially creeped out for the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.