April 23, 2024, 03:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320315 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 13, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »

what just happened? 

Sorry for the confusion.  Monken asked me to post a photo for her in Musing and I posted it here by mistake.  Not only that, the direct link to the photo didn't work and it was only a RED X.  So I just deleted the post and reposted it in Musings.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.new#new

Sorry for the confusion 

Thanks, i sent the email & then didn't see you up there, so i jumped in the shower!! You beat me to it!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1381 on: December 13, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's..

Does anyone have the URL for "Murt's new site?  Curious to see what he is doing and where he might be positioned.  Thanks.. Paula
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: December 13, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

Do we know where George and Cindy went last night when they left the house with suitcases and the dogs? I assumed they were going to the CNN affiliate to appear on the Larry King show, but as we all know, that never happened.

Have they come back to the house yet or have they gone to Mexico? (That part is just a little joke, sort of.)

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: December 13, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

OMG, KLAAS YOU ALREADY GOT MY PICTURE!    THANK YOU!, GUYS I WANTED YOU TO SEE WHAT I DO IN MY OFF    TIME!!!!!!

"Absolutely" spectacular!

Thank you! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: December 13, 2008, 12:40:20 PM »

Also one of my late night/early morning musings...CSI seemed to be very interested in the shed (read here last night).  Would the body possibly have been stashed in a container of pool chemicals temporarily?  The A's completely let the pool maintenance go after their yard was searched.  Would the chemical smell have disguised initial decomp?  Perhaps the body had pool chemical crystals or smell?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: December 13, 2008, 12:41:14 PM »

didn't "Kio" (or her sister) post here???

hey wreck. Yes, I remember that. Just a few postings, but I remember that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: December 13, 2008, 12:41:35 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee.anthony/index.html

Cops: Why we think skull is Caylee's

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Investigators said Friday that they think remains found near a home where Caylee Anthony lived with her grandparents are those of the missing toddler.

But, they added, police and prosecutors are waiting until DNA and other tests are completed before making a positive identification.

Orange County, Florida, sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla gave three reasons for the belief the body is Caylee's:

• No other children have been reported missing in the area.

• The remains are consistent with a child of Caylee's age.

• They were found in close proximity to the home of Caylee's grandparents.

Caylee Anthony was 2 when she disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, didn't report her missing for a month and is charged with murder.

The first word that the corpse found Thursday had been tentatively identified as Caylee's came as her mother's attorneys sought a court order allowing them to observe the autopsy and conduct their own forensic tests.

Lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said in court that investigators told the defense team they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony."

Strands of hair found with the remains, discovered Thursday a half-mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the girl's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added.

Casey Anthony, 22, was charged in October with killing her daughter, but her lawyers insist that she is innocent.

Prosecutors said defense requests to be present at the autopsy and have access to remains were premature, given that the remains have not been positively identified. The defense countered that a tentative identification had been made. Watch how the corpse resembles Caylee »

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy, a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," prosecutor Jeff Ashton argued. "The specter of that is nauseating to me."

He called it "egregious" to allow "strangers to be present for the autopsy of a young child."

Also, Orange County attorney Tamara Gappen told 9th Circuit Judge Stan Strickland that Florida law spells out procedures for the preservation of evidence that are routinely followed by medical examiners in criminal cases.

Strickland agreed and denied the defense request.

Casey Anthony, who is being held in the Orange County Jail, did not attend Friday's hearing. Asked how she had responded to the news that her daughter's remains may have been found, lawyer Jose Baez said, "It's not something that someone takes well."

Investigators had searched the home of George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, overnight and into early Friday. They left with several bags and boxes of potential evidence, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary told ABC News.

Caylee and her mother had lived in the house with her grandparents, but Casey Anthony had moved into an apartment at the time Caylee disappeared.

A utility worker discovered the remains in a plastic bag about 9:30 a.m. Thursday and alerted authorities. CNN affiliate WFTV-TV reported that the utility worker, a meter reader, picked up a bag at the site Thursday morning and a skull fell out.

Also Friday, the sheriff's office released the 911 call from county utility workers who made the grim find. On the call, a field supervisor tells the dispatcher a meter reader had found a skull.

"He believes it's human ... in the Caylee Anthony area," the supervisor says.

The dispatcher responds that she will send a deputy but tells the field supervisor, "If you can, try to stress to him to please not draw attention to the area, and that would be great, just in case it is something."

Meanwhile Friday, investigators continued searching the area where the remains were found. Watch how a home became a crime scene »

The remains were taken to the county medical examiner's office and will be sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Authorities said Friday that the remains had not been shipped.

Casey Anthony remains in protective custody and has no contact with other inmates, corrections officials said. Watch Anthony's lawyer describe how she's doing »

"She has been seen by a Corrections Health Services psychologist, and her status was reviewed," officials said in a statement, adding that she was on psychological observation, which is not the same as suicide watch.

Casey Anthony's trial, originally set for early January, has been postponed until at least March.

Prosecutors said this month that they would not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. She could face a sentence of life in prison if convicted.

Authorities have said Casey Anthony waited about a month before telling her family that Caylee was gone. Cindy Anthony -- Caylee's grandmother and Casey Anthony's mother -- called the Orange County sheriff's office July 15, saying her daughter would not tell her where Caylee was.

When questioned by police, Casey Anthony gave conflicting statements, including some that were later disproved, according to hundreds of documents and investigative reports released in the case.

She claimed she dropped Caylee off with a babysitter, but when police checked out her story, they learned that the address Casey Anthony supplied belonged to an apartment that had been vacant for weeks. The woman Casey Anthony named as her babysitter told police she did not know her. Review a timeline of the case »

Investigators have said that cadaver dogs picked up the scent of death in Anthony's car, as well as in her parents' backyard. They also said air quality tests conducted by the FBI found evidence consistent with human decomposition and chloroform in the car's trunk. A neighbor told police Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel.

Analysis of Anthony's computer found that she had visited Web sites discussing chloroform and had done Internet searches about missing children, according to information released in the case.

Cindy and George Anthony have said they think that the girl is still alive and that someone has her.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 13, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

Also one of my late night/early morning musings...CSI seemed to be very interested in the shed (read here last night).  Would the body possibly have been stashed in a container of pool chemicals temporarily?  The A's completely let the pool maintenance go after their yard was searched.  Would the chemical smell have disguised initial decomp?  Perhaps the body had pool chemical crystals or smell?

I know, LE spent alot of time in the backyard, lots of photos! I heard that about the shed. Wonder what they are thinking???

Phaedrus
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

what could possibly make Casey take the fall for someone else though?

Absolutely nothing!!!

Carmen
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

Do we know where George and Cindy went last night when they left the house with suitcases and the dogs? I assumed they were going to the CNN affiliate to appear on the Larry King show, but as we all know, that never happened.

Have they come back to the house yet or have they gone to Mexico? (That part is just a little joke, sort of.)

Hi Brandy - I read here they were going to the Ritz Carlton again...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »

Janet,
You said that 20/20 had a Caylee special on as well?? Did anyone see it?

20/20 usually has three segments ... 20 minutes each.  However ... 30 minutes was allotted to the Caylee Marie segment.  I thought it was very well done considering the short timeframe.

However ... there was nothing that Monkeys did not already know.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's..

Does anyone have the URL for "Murt's new site?  Curious to see what he is doing and where he might be positioned.  Thanks.. Paula

http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/1219743433/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:22 PM »

Is this Skyzze?
http://video.yahoo.com/people/73086

In this video this person reminds me of Lois
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3121129/8867673

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.
I am on dialup so I can't watch videos but if you google skyzze there are other video sites this person has posted videos.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »

BBL- my other life is calling and if I want to stay married I'd better answer!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: December 13, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »

BBL- my other life is calling and if I want to stay married I'd better answer!   
Look forward to your posts when you return.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: December 13, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee.anthony/index.html

Cops: Why we think skull is Caylee's

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Investigators said Friday that they think remains found near a home where Caylee Anthony lived with her grandparents are those of the missing toddler.

But, they added, police and prosecutors are waiting until DNA and other tests are completed before making a positive identification.

Orange County, Florida, sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla gave three reasons for the belief the body is Caylee's:

• No other children have been reported missing in the area.

• The remains are consistent with a child of Caylee's age.

• They were found in close proximity to the home of Caylee's grandparents.

Caylee Anthony was 2 when she disappeared in June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, didn't report her missing for a month and is charged with murder.

The first word that the corpse found Thursday had been tentatively identified as Caylee's came as her mother's attorneys sought a court order allowing them to observe the autopsy and conduct their own forensic tests.

Lawyer Linda Kenney Baden said in court that investigators told the defense team they "were proceeding as if this were little Caylee Anthony."

Strands of hair found with the remains, discovered Thursday a half-mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the girl's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added.

Casey Anthony, 22, was charged in October with killing her daughter, but her lawyers insist that she is innocent.

Prosecutors said defense requests to be present at the autopsy and have access to remains were premature, given that the remains have not been positively identified. The defense countered that a tentative identification had been made. Watch how the corpse resembles Caylee »

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy, a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," prosecutor Jeff Ashton argued. "The specter of that is nauseating to me."

He called it "egregious" to allow "strangers to be present for the autopsy of a young child."

Also, Orange County attorney Tamara Gappen told 9th Circuit Judge Stan Strickland that Florida law spells out procedures for the preservation of evidence that are routinely followed by medical examiners in criminal cases.

Strickland agreed and denied the defense request.

Casey Anthony, who is being held in the Orange County Jail, did not attend Friday's hearing. Asked how she had responded to the news that her daughter's remains may have been found, lawyer Jose Baez said, "It's not something that someone takes well."

Investigators had searched the home of George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, overnight and into early Friday. They left with several bags and boxes of potential evidence, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary told ABC News.

Caylee and her mother had lived in the house with her grandparents, but Casey Anthony had moved into an apartment at the time Caylee disappeared.

A utility worker discovered the remains in a plastic bag about 9:30 a.m. Thursday and alerted authorities. CNN affiliate WFTV-TV reported that the utility worker, a meter reader, picked up a bag at the site Thursday morning and a skull fell out.

Also Friday, the sheriff's office released the 911 call from county utility workers who made the grim find. On the call, a field supervisor tells the dispatcher a meter reader had found a skull.

"He believes it's human ... in the Caylee Anthony area," the supervisor says.

The dispatcher responds that she will send a deputy but tells the field supervisor, "If you can, try to stress to him to please not draw attention to the area, and that would be great, just in case it is something."

Meanwhile Friday, investigators continued searching the area where the remains were found. Watch how a home became a crime scene »

The remains were taken to the county medical examiner's office and will be sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Authorities said Friday that the remains had not been shipped.

Casey Anthony remains in protective custody and has no contact with other inmates, corrections officials said. Watch Anthony's lawyer describe how she's doing »

"She has been seen by a Corrections Health Services psychologist, and her status was reviewed," officials said in a statement, adding that she was on psychological observation, which is not the same as suicide watch.

Casey Anthony's trial, originally set for early January, has been postponed until at least March.

Prosecutors said this month that they would not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. She could face a sentence of life in prison if convicted.

Authorities have said Casey Anthony waited about a month before telling her family that Caylee was gone. Cindy Anthony -- Caylee's grandmother and Casey Anthony's mother -- called the Orange County sheriff's office July 15, saying her daughter would not tell her where Caylee was.

When questioned by police, Casey Anthony gave conflicting statements, including some that were later disproved, according to hundreds of documents and investigative reports released in the case.

She claimed she dropped Caylee off with a babysitter, but when police checked out her story, they learned that the address Casey Anthony supplied belonged to an apartment that had been vacant for weeks. The woman Casey Anthony named as her babysitter told police she did not know her. Review a timeline of the case »

Investigators have said that cadaver dogs picked up the scent of death in Anthony's car, as well as in her parents' backyard. They also said air quality tests conducted by the FBI found evidence consistent with human decomposition and chloroform in the car's trunk. A neighbor told police Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel.

Analysis of Anthony's computer found that she had visited Web sites discussing chloroform and had done Internet searches about missing children, according to information released in the case.

Cindy and George Anthony have said they think that the girl is still alive and that someone has her.

Whatever Casey was told, it had to have been pretty convincing otherwise she wouldn't have reacted the way she did! Especially when LE is saying it's not confirmed! Casey knew that they had really found Caylee when she heard the location. They had to have known just by looking in that bag, that it was a girl.They revealed a "female child" much too quickly! I think they knew by her clothing or by something that was still in her hair.   

Phaedrus
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1396 on: December 13, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »

hey a1. im amanda. not to sound like a kc (psycho) but i used to jumb back and forth from site to site to try to get as much different "evidence" about this case....and everytime i came onto scaredmonkeys i would tend to read your posts because you were so calm, and open about what you thought happened to the baby...you even imagined it in your head, just like i did. call is a womans intuition or narcissisism in our subconciuos.. when i questioned myself, when, where and why? i thought in my childhood town *rural like caseys neighborhood* next to my old elementary school. bam. there you go. and you also think that casey had somehow caused caylees death. with complete disregard for her daughters remains she drove her car to her parents house, backed it up, borrow her neighbors shovel...but why? duh so she wont get her hands dirty....have you seen the picture with casey holding caylee at the beach? the baby was almost 1/3 her size. she could barely carry her...so she used the shovel as a jack......she took the body out of the trunk. AND PLACED her body in a plastic bag and placed the baby  IN THE SANDBOX....thats where the dogs hit..and if babys out of the house..why would her parents even go lift the lid to the turtle sandbox....jessie grund was almost on track..but casey couldnt hide caylee in the little house...its has windows...so she placed her under the turtle. it always struck me as odd that the neighbor didnt notice a change in her clothes..we know she was doing dirty work so she didnt touch anything.. came back days later....after the 24 the confrontation with her dad...she about the gas cans ...she came home once again this time the sheds lock was already broken...didnt have to borrow anyone elses shovel...backs her car up again and places the body in the bag into her trunk....this is why she cant stand to look at pictures of her own baby girl...she didnt mind the pics when she would go get clothes that whole time she was gone..but she must have seen it, smelled what she did. this is the last time she visits her house in the white car...she thinks shes gonna go dump the body real quick before boyfriend gets home from work...she'll fix this later...takes it to the woods..pulls up the bag and splash remains everywhere..***this is why the trash bag from lazarros apt. had maggots on it...remember she had already done laundry at her boyfriends house (i.e. caylees piggy bank money went missing around this time.....quarters anyone?)) so she was wearing these slacks....the slacks are gross...she runs not too far in the woods..and gently leaves the bag..scatters away before anyone else sees her..then voila its off her hands...thats why it was no big deal to leave the car at the amscot...but thats where the smell intensified...the bag burst as she moved it like L.p. said.  she thought she would have enough time to get her car, detail it like she did her boyfriends....and she thought she was going to be able to hide the body better..thats why she wanted to go home soo bad..but once she was there..she knew they wouldnt let her out of their sight..so she got frustrated and would lounge it at Baez's office. And what the F was with her poking her eyes to cry all the time? and checking her fingers if she sees tears....i have so much more ...little by little..i know where she is now..i can take my time

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: December 13, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

They stayed at the Ritz Carleton and ate at Normans restaurant,   true story.

Who is paying for all this????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: December 13, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »

Welcome NO1Z

Hello monkeys.

Hi Brandy - I read here they were going to the Ritz Carlton again...

hey can!

How odd to me that they would do that.

I could see their new defense lawyer suggest that they go stay somewhere else, a relative's house maybe. I could see them being advised to lay low in an undisclosed location.

But the $300/night Ritz?  hmmmm

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 13, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »

hey a1. im amanda. not to sound like a kc (psycho) but i used to jumb back and forth from site to site to try to get as much different "evidence" about this case....and everytime i came onto scaredmonkeys i would tend to read your posts because you were so calm, and open about what you thought happened to the baby...you even imagined it in your head, just like i did. call is a womans intuition or narcissisism in our subconciuos.. when i questioned myself, when, where and why? i thought in my childhood town *rural like caseys neighborhood* next to my old elementary school. bam. there you go. and you also think that casey had somehow caused caylees death. with complete disregard for her daughters remains she drove her car to her parents house, backed it up, borrow her neighbors shovel...but why? duh so she wont get her hands dirty....have you seen the picture with casey holding caylee at the beach? the baby was almost 1/3 her size. she could barely carry her...so she used the shovel as a jack......she took the body out of the trunk. AND PLACED her body in a plastic bag and placed the baby  IN THE SANDBOX....thats where the dogs hit..and if babys out of the house..why would her parents even go lift the lid to the turtle sandbox....jessie grund was almost on track..but casey couldnt hide caylee in the little house...its has windows...so she placed her under the turtle. it always struck me as odd that the neighbor didnt notice a change in her clothes..we know she was doing dirty work so she didnt touch anything.. came back days later....after the 24 the confrontation with her dad...she about the gas cans ...she came home once again this time the sheds lock was already broken...didnt have to borrow anyone elses shovel...backs her car up again and places the body in the bag into her trunk....this is why she cant stand to look at pictures of her own baby girl...she didnt mind the pics when she would go get clothes that whole time she was gone..but she must have seen it, smelled what she did. this is the last time she visits her house in the white car...she thinks shes gonna go dump the body real quick before boyfriend gets home from work...she'll fix this later...takes it to the woods..pulls up the bag and splash remains everywhere..***this is why the trash bag from lazarros apt. had maggots on it...remember she had already done laundry at her boyfriends house (i.e. caylees piggy bank money went missing around this time.....quarters anyone?)) so she was wearing these slacks....the slacks are gross...she runs not too far in the woods..and gently leaves the bag..scatters away before anyone else sees her..then voila its off her hands...thats why it was no big deal to leave the car at the amscot...but thats where the smell intensified...the bag burst as she moved it like L.p. said.  she thought she would have enough time to get her car, detail it like she did her boyfriends....and she thought she was going to be able to hide the body better..thats why she wanted to go home soo bad..but once she was there..she knew they wouldnt let her out of their sight..so she got frustrated and would lounge it at Baez's office. And what the F was with her poking her eyes to cry all the time? and checking her fingers if she sees tears....i have so much more ...little by little..i know where she is now..i can take my time
Welcome, really good post, and I am flattered that you read me!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.