April 23, 2024, 08:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320320 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1460 on: December 13, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »

Red X marks the area the body was located:

hey klaas...just wondering...in this picture above where its says Anthony's where the symbol "<"  is where anthony lazarro found casey anthony walking back towards her car on the 22nd..the day when they took the gas cans. when he drove up to where she had given him directions her car was right there.....but she was already away from the car...now it wasnt because of the smell..because lazarro did get near the vehicle once they had retrieved the cans.... and did not smell anything *i think the baby was in the sandbox at this time* ..but i think now that i look at it..that is the entrance to the same wooded area where the baby was found...except on the opposite end...do you think she stashed something while waiting for her boy toy?....ie. if you take a look at the google earth picture you guys had up here yesterday you will see better what i am referring to..thank you!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: December 13, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me.  I still want to know who the father is too.
[/quote]

I really didn't give much credence to the possibility of LA being the father until watching NG late last night.  When the A's were talking to KC in jail, KC referred to Caylee as being her baby, cin's baby, GA's baby -and- Lee's baby.  Since KC seems to sometimes talk in riddles, that got my attention.  Esp. after a previous poster made mention of the only DNA's that were taken, e.g. from the family, and thus the father being known.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1462 on: December 13, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

Larger FBI Team To Help At Anthony Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 11:56 am EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in east Orange County where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

This is really something.Last night I heard they were just about done and they would be turning the site over to the defense.They are making absolute certainty there will be nothing left for them to find once it is handed over.Defense also has to pay for any security they feel will be needed to keep the public out! I just wonder if they do it..

Yes, I am surprised they are not finished at the site yet also.

And as I understand it, the defense will just get a phone call or similar notification when they are finished at the site and leaving. They will not maintain security at all when they are done. They will just pack up and leave. Up to the defense to secure the location after that, at their expense.

Will be interesting to see if they do anything at all when notified.

I think it's pretty darn cocky for the defense to go in there just to spin things up!  Are we actually supposed to believe that they will go into those woods and have their OWN new and useful findings?  Just like those lonely CDs of tips down at the cop shop, Jose's team is too lazy to go traipsing around in those muddy woods...but of course they would like us to THINK that's what they want to do! 

I hope the FBI pulls down all of their tents, take them away, take away all tape, and just take off, they don't owe the defense anything!  In court it was if Jose expected LE to hold his hand and give him a tour as well as guard the crime scene for him once they were done. Baez is such a tool!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: December 13, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »

hey klaas...just wondering...in this picture above where its says Anthony's where the symbol "<"  is where anthony lazarro found casey anthony walking back towards her car on the 22nd..the day when they took the gas cans. when he drove up to where she had given him directions her car was right there.....but she was already away from the car...now it wasnt because of the smell..because lazarro did get near the vehicle once they had retrieved the cans.... and did not smell anything *i think the baby was in the sandbox at this time* ..but i think now that i look at it..that is the entrance to the same wooded area where the baby was found...except on the opposite end...do you think she stashed something while waiting for her boy toy?....ie. if you take a look at the google earth picture you guys had up here yesterday you will see better what i am referring to..thank you!

She was right between Lee's and the grandparents house.  WOW
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: December 13, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of a small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

For a third day, authorities are searching the wooded area in east Orange County where a child's skull was found in hopes of discovering more clues to solve the case of a missing girl.

This is really something.Last night I heard they were just about done and they would be turning the site over to the defense.They are making absolute certainty there will be nothing left for them to find once it is handed over.Defense also has to pay for any security they feel will be needed to keep the public out! I just wonder if they do it..

And as I understand it, the defense will just get a phone call or similar notification when they are finished at the site and leaving. They will not maintain security at all when they are done. They will just pack up and leave. Up to the defense to secure the location after that, at their expense.

If I were LE, I would keep the search going for the next few weeks, just for the fun of it, in order to drive the defense crazy.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1465 on: December 13, 2008, 02:05:03 PM »

I really didn't give much credence to the possibility of LA being the father until watching NG late last night.  When the A's were talking to KC in jail, KC referred to Caylee as being her baby, cin's baby, GA's baby -and- Lee's baby.  Since KC seems to sometimes talk in riddles, that got my attention.  Esp. after a previous poster made mention of the only DNA's that were taken, e.g. from the family, and thus the father being known. 
[/quote]

Totally, Golden!  I can't figure out why LE would want Lee's DNA and Lee would try to refuse to give it IF NOT for the fact that he is Caylee's father.  I know the police took both Cindy and George's DNA but I figured that that's because they lived in the same home as Caylee.  Lee did not.  I figured if they wanted Lee's DNA because he been around Caylee a lot before she died, then LE SHOULD want the DNA from Caylee's great-grandparents as she was with them on june 15 and possibly even Tony Lazzaro's since he had seen Caylee as well.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: December 13, 2008, 02:05:19 PM »

I really didn't give much credence to the possibility of LA being the father until watching NG late last night.  When the A's were talking to KC in jail, KC referred to Caylee as being her baby, cin's baby, GA's baby -and- Lee's baby.  Since KC seems to sometimes talk in riddles, that got my attention.  Esp. after a previous poster made mention of the only DNA's that were taken, e.g. from the family, and thus the father being known.  
[/quote]

Little bits of truth in lies like in her gut, Caylee was close.

Dr. Baden gave an analysis from the dna of the hair and clearly said that LE already knows who the father is.  There was no other DNA testing done besides MTdna on the hair and Casey.  I have seen several times that certain percentages in certain things (of what I don't know) give a clue who to the father is if it is a family member.  I wasn't sure about it until Dr. Baden clearly said what he did about LE knowing who the father is.  There have been no utterances from LE regarding the father and there have been no other DNA reports released.  He must know something the novice world does not.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1467 on: December 13, 2008, 02:06:00 PM »

Anybody have a link to the 911 call from the Meter Reader?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: December 13, 2008, 02:06:25 PM »

The more FBI, the better as I don't think paid experts' word will be taken over that of the FBI.

Also, don't throw nannies but for some reason, I feel more kindly disposed toward George and Cindy Anthony now.  Saw a photo of George with Caylee looking at elephants so they must have taken her to the zoo.  Caylee did have huge wardrobe and toy collection.  All the photos look happy except for two that I have seen.  Caylee appears to be well cared for and loved.

What happened?  Casey, it seems.  No matter how obnoxious they have been, they have to be hurting with the body being found and it likely there is not one shred of hope now that Caylee is alive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: December 13, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »

...someone brought up the point that - she's claiming that the father is 'dead' - wouldn't she be collecting some sort of money from his death, for Caylee?
She didn't work and was stealing for money - don't you think she would want something like that?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: December 13, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18262363/detail.html

Are you talking about Mr. Sheppard whose family immigrated from Germany???

That meter reader?

Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: December 13, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »

I think it's pretty darn cocky for the defense to go in there just to spin things up!  Are we actually supposed to believe that they will go into those woods and have their OWN new and useful findings?  Just like those lonely CDs of tips down at the cop shop, Jose's team is too lazy to go traipsing around in those muddy woods...but of course they would like us to THINK that's what they want to do! 

I hope the FBI pulls down all of their tents, take them away, take away all tape, and just take off, they don't owe the defense anything!  In court it was if Jose expected LE to hold his hand and give him a tour as well as guard the crime scene for him once they were done. Baez is such a tool!

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new....I hope the LE keeps someone there to watch not only the scene but the defense people...I wouldn't put it past them to 'plant' something there...BTW is there anything NEW today?  Have the A's been seen or heard from? Is it known where they are? Any Lee sightings since Caylee's remains were found? Any jail visits?  any BJ pressers?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: December 13, 2008, 02:09:24 PM »

The more FBI, the better as I don't think paid experts' word will be taken over that of the FBI.

Also, don't throw nannies but for some reason, I feel more kindly disposed toward George and Cindy Anthony now.  Saw a photo of George with Caylee looking at elephants so they must have taken her to the zoo.  Caylee did have huge wardrobe and toy collection.  All the photos look happy except for two that I have seen.  Caylee appears to be well cared for and loved.

What happened?  Casey, it seems.  No matter how obnoxious they have been, they have to be hurting with the body being found and it likely there is not one shred of hope now that Caylee is alive.

Edit "nannies" to "nanners"!

Getting too crazy around here to post.  Will check back in this evening.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1473 on: December 13, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

She was right between Lee's and the grandparents house.  WOW

cheeky

I noticed that you hadn't found any christmas clothes for your monkey, and that you were looking.  I felt your pain a while back.  Brandi christmased me up and I look beautiful!  I think there are a few others on here that can style you up as well.  When things heat up with this case, monkeys go berserk!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: December 13, 2008, 02:10:54 PM »

Edit "nannies" to "nanners"!

Getting too crazy around here to post.  Will check back in this evening.

If they had once, just once, went on national TV and begged for the kidnapper to bring Caylee home I might agree.  They have never done it.  Even after being instructed by CAsey from her cell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1475 on: December 13, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »

I think the silence is deafening on that subject from LE.  We have been given 4 stories directly from the family and maybe more with what has been released by third party.

I don't think it is as simple as it doesn't matter, she doesn't know, she doesn't care, etc.  I think it is clear that the obfuscation today and for the last three years is intentional.  Whatever story sounds best at the time.

George told Casey if things don't come to a conclusion soon in a jail visit, that other things might come to the surface.  Casey said "I know".  Casey also told her brother that perhaps "law enforcement should have been contacted earlier".  How much earlier, as she said something like "this should have been done a lot sooner?".  Was that a threat?

I certainly disagree with everyone that says it doesn't matter.  I think it matters a lot, not only in the motive aspect, but if the father is someone still alive - they should have rights to lay her to rest too.

Why and how did Dr. Baden say clearly that LE knows who the father is already by looking at the DNA report??

I have demonstrated all the signs and hints several times here as to why I am 90% sure Lee is the father.
I know you have on many occasions, with your conclusion of why you think Lee is the father. I have stayed away pretty much from discussing this, not because I won't go there, I have read different articles about incest, and frankly the signs are there. This family is hiding dark secrets,that they don't want coming to the surface. That is why I believe there is going to be pressure put on Casey to plead guilty and there will be some deal made. I could be very wrong, but the Anthonys not only don't want their secrets known, I would imagine they don't want what ever is behind those 1,200 pics revealed either.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: December 13, 2008, 02:11:03 PM »

This is a bit OT, but I will take some license. Actually in the larger picture of life it might be spot on topic. What creates the mindset like Casey that would become so dissociative and uncaring? What makes one think that partying like a HO is more important than caring for a child?

I have recently provided many posts regarding the war on Christmas on the FP. The following one is especially offensive. The acceptance of porn as mainstream has created many issues with today's youth. See what Playboy thinks was acceptable and then covers their A$$ and apologizes. How much damage does this stuff do societally in the development of kids? Party like a rock star, party like a ho with no boundaries or rules.

How Offensive, Nothing Says Merry Christmas Like Playboy and a Nude Virgin Mary Cover Controversy

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/13/how-offensive-nothing-says-merry-christmas-like-playboy-and-a-nude-virgin-mary-cover-controversy/

Would be very interested in people's thoughts.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: December 13, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18262363/detail.html

Are you talking about Mr. Sheppard whose family immigrated from Germany???

That meter reader?

Smile
And Baez said the tips were worthless! Shows how smart he is.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1478 on: December 13, 2008, 02:11:38 PM »

If I were LE, I would keep the search going for the next few weeks, just for the fun of it, in order to drive the defense crazy.

the most absurd part about jose baez and this new mcbreezy washed up lawyer is that they gave up the clencher in their case because they were so sure they would get an approval of their "emergency" subpoena of the remains..did you guys read it? it was a joke, im a notary public and i have never written a court transcript, but i had to study them...and i could have written them a better defense of why they needed to be around...they actually asked to JOIN IN on the tests instead of just observing. a judge reads all of his case work while in his/her chambers, and most of the time already knows the result of their verdict...so the judge bludgeoned their stupid little request...idiot casey swears she bought the best defense...i think jose baez looks and acts completely unproffesional...and he looks like a doughboy in a cheap suit. but thats just what i think...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1479 on: December 13, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »

The 911 call says Suburban and Chickasaw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.