April 19, 2024, 05:28:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320163 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: December 13, 2008, 03:39:28 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.

Baez said "You will all understand when I give my opening statement"

Maybe we will.
so LEE will leave the country to live close to the imaginary kidnappers in puerto rico.
Does Lee own his house?

Lee is a renter.

Lee is a renter with a roommate.  Lee seemingly has had his vehicle repossessed according to records posted somewhere and sometime after moving out of the Anthony home he was evicted from another apartment that he broke into because he left dishes there.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: December 13, 2008, 03:39:30 PM »

Does anyone remember the injuries Casey mentioned that "Zanny" sustained during the car wreck?  My mind is wandering and I thought about how there is a little bit of truth in what Casey says.  My fear is that she was actually describing Caylee's injuries.

Lisa
Wasn't one of them a concussion?
she said that caylee was in the car with the nanny

I don't recall that part? I'll have to go back and re-read Cindy's statement. I think had that been the case, Cindy would have been freaking out. Especially considering Zanny got hurt... (if one person in the car got hurt, you would almost jump to the conclusion that others got hurt as well. But Cindy didn't express any concern about that to LE when giving her statement, that I can remember).

I don't recall that Caylee was supposedly in the car with Zanny either. I don't think anyone in any statements said that.
?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: December 13, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »

OKAY THE A'S ARE STARING ALREADY!!!

Statement just released by Todd Black!!!??? WTF???
If this is Caylee's remains it does not mean that Casey Anthony had anything to do with it!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not. But maybe Cindy will ask ZG's attorney about his client's involvement when he deposes them. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: December 13, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »

ok, I am offically creeped the hell out and I do not get that way easily.

Someone is extremely twisted.  That's putting it mildly.  It looks to me like the hands holding the dolls are those of a male. 
What do you mean those hands are a male hands or the doll is for a male...

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.

like some others, am beginning to think that this video (if done back when it says) may have been done to give clues as to what may have happened to caylee.  there's a reason this doll (that appears to be a sex toy) was used in this video.  Sad  wonder what else this person may know...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: December 13, 2008, 03:42:45 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.

Baez said "You will all understand when I give my opening statement"

Maybe we will.
so LEE will leave the country to live close to the imaginary kidnappers in puerto rico.
Does Lee own his house?

Lee is a renter.

Lee is a renter with a roommate.  Lee seemingly has had his vehicle repossessed according to records posted somewhere and sometime after moving out of the Anthony home he was evicted from another apartment that he broke into because he left dishes there.

He broke into? I thought it was the roommate that broke into? Why would you be evicted for breaking into an apartment you've already left?  If anything, you'd be charged with breaking and entering.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: December 13, 2008, 03:43:12 PM »

Casey had alot of opportunities in life. She didn't have any obstacles to overcome like many girls her age. She could have left home if things were too much for her. She could have married Jesse, but oh wait, she messed around with someone else and blew that chance. She and Jesse, according to Richard Grund had another go at it in Novemeber 2007.  Didn't work, same reasons.
She just doesn't have any regard for anyone else. She lives in the moment and the hell with the consequences.

Yesterday I wanted to punch the screen of my Tv when I was watching dateline and i heard Jessy saying" I do not recognized the Casey is now in Tv" what? is not the same Casey lied to him about caylees paternity, is not the same Casey that cheating on him  or the girl left him after being a good man..? and when the interviewer asked Cindy why did Casey lied to the FBI? and she said the only time that Casey will lie is only if caylee is in danger...? so this is the reason that she said after 31 days that Casey was kidnapped

Celcilita: I agree. I am in the minority here, but there are too many things I have noticed about Jesse that I do not trust him 100% as many monkeys do.

Cheeky: Glad you liked, and you are very welcome!

If you follow pings regarding the day she came to take a shower, he lied about it.  She was the precisely when he said she arrived because the phone call pinged to his place and I am certain it matched his pings.  BUT, she later left and was near AL and then by Blanchard Park.  She later returned to Jesses' near the time he said his roommate met her.  He was giving her an air of openness with nothing to hide by saying she took a shower with the bathroom door open.  He lied about her staying there 3+ hours, so I think he lied about that too.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: December 13, 2008, 03:43:19 PM »

Don't know if this has been asked yet.....but was there a reward for finding Caylee? If so, does the Meter man get it?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: December 13, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »

These gas cans stories are truly interesting.  Not only did she have Tony break the lock on the shed so they could drive up to suburban drive to put gas in her car (What guy lets his girlfriend do this?), but he picked her up at Amscott because he car was allegedly out of gas.  She text mailed someone that she ran out of gas two fridays in a row.  She asks Amy to buy a gas can at Target and didn't she buy one from someone else?  Then George says he got them back and on that day he either saw in the trunk as he says or didn't see into the trunk as he has also said.

Strange and perhaps she masked smells as you say.  Nothing else makes much sense because she certainly didn't use any gas to burn the body, burn the car, or burn anything else.  Fits her, since I think she is about as lazy as it gets.

Maybe Tony knows more than he says.  Maybe we haven't seen all his interviews yet.

But this was all between the 16th and 23rd so Caylee was in the trunk the whole time. Where did they put the gas cans? In the back seat? The car seat was back there too right?

We don't know how long she had gas cans in her car if she even ever had them.  You have to believe George and I am not sure I do.

If she got picked up on the 22nd or before by Tony so they could get the gas cans out of the shed and fill up her car I do believe that was when she pulled the bag out of the car and put it in the woods. I want to know exactly where on Suburban drive Tony said her car was at out of gas.  I can bet it was right where the body was found.
I don't remember reading that Tony picked her up and drove her to Surburban Drive?I thought Tony said he drove her to a neighboring subdivision?
When Tony went to her house and stole the gas cans was very suspicious.....Casey told everybody that she was a event planner and pretended to be a person with some money (Cindy credit cards and Amy checkbook) it is very difficult for me to believe that Casey told tony to break in to the shed to take gas cans....at least if they did something bad or wrong. it could not be easier if Tony go to the gas station and get gas for Casey?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1588 on: December 13, 2008, 03:43:33 PM »

I am very interested in unreleased interviews with witness list folks like Annie.

what are your thoughts about annie? she has struck my attention too..not only does it rhyme with nanny..((who says that?? nanny..dumbass kc)) but she mentioned her in a convo with jessie grund. "i can call my friend annie and get  a hookup for some xanax...we'd have us a good time" it was real close to that..im just typing by memory.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1589 on: December 13, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

If a murdered child is found to have parents that are related, that would establish a motive.  And, not to be rude, I mean this nicely, but how do you know that Lee hasn't been questioned or picked up on this?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: December 13, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »

Don't know if this has been asked yet.....but was there a reward for finding Caylee? If so, does the Meter man get it?
yes
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: December 13, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »

ok, I am offically creeped the hell out and I do not get that way easily.

Someone is extremely twisted.  That's putting it mildly.  It looks to me like the hands holding the dolls are those of a male. 
What do you mean those hands are a male hands or the doll is for a male...

I think it looked like the hands holding those dolls are the hands of a man - actually, after viewing more of that insanity I think it's probably irrelevant anyway.  I feel like I just had a bad trip on acid.   
Good Morning. Flossy btw the above comment and your previous about playing on myspace at the age of 78, I hold you responsible for me choking on my coffee, I could not stop laughing. I went to bed last night not seeing a stick, now woke up and I see a stick. Now I can't figure out the new item in the bag. That doll is one of the creepiest dolls I've seen, and yes it does look like a blow up sex toy doll.

like some others, am beginning to think that this video (if done back when it says) may have been done to give clues as to what may have happened to caylee.  there's a reason this doll (that appears to be a sex toy) was used in this video.  Sad  wonder what else this person may know...

The doll is *very small*..Sex toy?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: December 13, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

If a murdered child is found to have parents that are related, that would establish a motive.  And, not to be rude, I mean this nicely, but how do you know that Lee hasn't been questioned or picked up on this?

Well if they picked him up,they didn't keep him..Seem's moot...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: December 13, 2008, 03:46:50 PM »

LP revoked the reward a while back.. First he had a reward for a live Caylee, then for whoever led him to the body (assuming they knew were it was).  This guy just stumbled upon it, so he technically doesn't meet either criteria.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: December 13, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »

There WAS a reward for a live Caylee.

LP for a time (now expired) had a reward posted for the remains. He took that offer off the table at the request of LE, he said.

No reward for the meter reader. Just a lot of the world's everlasting thanks!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1595 on: December 13, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »

LP said that he took the reward that he was offering off of the table, because people were searching the backyards of those in the Anthony neighborhood and causing a disturbance.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: December 13, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »

If this is Caylee's remains it does not mean that Casey Anthony had anything to do with it!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we had to anticipate that.  They have to keep the charade up for Casey's benefit, for the money train, and personally I think they still think they can protect other information coming to light that George himself warned Casey about.  Till the bitter end, the denial is a long lonely road.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: December 13, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this true? I cannot find any word of it on the news sites.

Or is this a joke?

STARTING!!!! I meant STARTING!!! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: December 13, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »

The doll is *very small*..Sex toy?

Have any of you been in a "shoppe" lately? I can tell you I've never seen this type of doll in any shoppe I've been in.  Yes, it's freaky. Do I think it's a sex toy of any sort? No, I don't. Could it be? Well, just about anything in your house can be, if you are "creative".  I really think it's some cheap plastic toy from decades ago... something you'd probably find in a dollar store, or worse.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 13, 2008, 03:49:21 PM »

I think the prosecutor would have insisted that LE establish who the father was and confirm that he or the family weren't involved.  Up until the body was found they knew the defense was probably going to argue it was a kidnapping and I'm sure they anticipated the finger being pointed at all possibilities.  The paternity issue being used as a defense would be to great to ignore. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.