March 28, 2024, 09:02:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317813 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: December 13, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »

Does anyone remember the injuries Casey mentioned that "Zanny" sustained during the car wreck?  My mind is wandering and I thought about how there is a little bit of truth in what Casey says.  My fear is that she was actually describing Caylee's injuries.

Lisa
Wasn't one of them a concussion?
she said that caylee was in the car with the nanny

I don't recall that part? I'll have to go back and re-read Cindy's statement. I think had that been the case, Cindy would have been freaking out. Especially considering Zanny got hurt... (if one person in the car got hurt, you would almost jump to the conclusion that others got hurt as well. But Cindy didn't express any concern about that to LE when giving her statement, that I can remember).

I don't recall that Caylee was supposedly in the car with Zanny either. I don't think anyone in any statements said that.
?
really...? I am 100% sure I read that...that casey was behind zanny car and zanny had a crash and caylee was in the car with zanny. Maybe i missunderstand it... I have already tell you guys that i am learning english in the internet hahhhahaa...i just come back to United states no too long ago and befoore i just stayed here for a couple og months....I am sorry
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: December 13, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me.  I still want to know who the father is too.

I think the silence is deafening on that subject from LE.  We have been given 4 stories directly from the family and maybe more with what has been released by third party.

I don't think it is as simple as it doesn't matter, she doesn't know, she doesn't care, etc.  I think it is clear that the obfuscation today and for the last three years is intentional.  Whatever story sounds best at the time.

George told Casey if things don't come to a conclusion soon in a jail visit, that other things might come to the surface.  Casey said "I know".  Casey also told her brother that perhaps "law enforcement should have been contacted earlier".  How much earlier, as she said something like "this should have been done a lot sooner?".  Was that a threat?

I certainly disagree with everyone that says it doesn't matter.  I think it matters a lot, not only in the motive aspect, but if the father is someone still alive - they should have rights to lay her to rest too.

Why and how did Dr. Baden say clearly that LE knows who the father is already by looking at the DNA report??

I have demonstrated all the signs and hints several times here as to why I am 90% sure Lee is the father.

Me, too. But if it's not, I think it would probably be a lot kinder not to tell the father or his family. I mean, what are they gonna do about it now? It would be kind of cruel. "Hey, guess what? Remember Casey? well, she got pregnant from that time you were together, but she preferred to have Jesse Grund think he was the father, or just about anybody but you. But anyway, you had a daughter, only she's dead now.  You gave her nothing at all. Too bad for you, huh?" 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1602 on: December 13, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

If a murdered child is found to have parents that are related, that would establish a motive.  And, not to be rude, I mean this nicely, but how do you know that Lee hasn't been questioned or picked up on this?

Well if they picked him up,they didn't keep him..Seem's moot...

I am hoping/praying that this is part of the info that LE has held "close to the vest"
or that will be in "Baez's opening statement"

Lee absence right now is very telling to me, I dare guess that he could possibly be in jail and we just don't know?  I have a hard time with the fact that no one can give a straight answer as to where he IS.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1603 on: December 13, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »

looks like a hand puppet to me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: December 13, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

If a murdered child is found to have parents that are related, that would establish a motive.  And, not to be rude, I mean this nicely, but how do you know that Lee hasn't been questioned or picked up on this?

I am hoping/praying that this is part of the info that LE has held "close to the vest"

Lee absence right now is very telling to me, I dare guess that he could possibly be in jail and we just don't know?  I have a hard time with the fact that no one can give a straight answer as to where he IS.

I do believe he was at one of the prayer vigils very recently...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: December 13, 2008, 03:52:27 PM »

No.  Not anymore.  They have accused anyone ever knowing Casey in the last five years of being Zanny, a fictitious nanny.  They have alluded that every one of these people likely took the baby, and now they will say that they killed her.  They have countered just about every news report and release with nonsense.  They have answered every question, but this one.

Even the news reporters everywhere are seeming to ask the questions under their breath, but not willing to come right out and say - albeit a few.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: December 13, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

ShariVari said:

Lee reportedly was at the pre-trial hearing on Thursday.

Other than that, yeah, he has been staying out of the news.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: December 13, 2008, 03:53:23 PM »

Does anyone know how soon after or before Casey's pregnancy George moved out of the home and then moved back in?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: December 13, 2008, 03:54:10 PM »

trimmonthelake:

I see you are using digger in your sig, so I resized the animated one for you if you'd like to use it!

( http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/digger-small.gif )

Thanks Brandi.You're the best.I was ashamed to ask for my sparkles back cause I messed it up.I'm just learning about some of this stuff.    You rock. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1609 on: December 13, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

My knowledge of DNA comes from a PBS site which talks in another scientific language.
My Mt-DNA should have 32 sets from my father's side of the family and 32 sets from my mother's. If my mother had children with say her father or her brother , then my DNA would not have the 64 markers, it would come up short say 63, as there was someone fishing in the same gene pool. How far back? Say for an example, there was intermarriage and children between my grandmother and her father ? I don't know, I am not a scientist.
I guess that tests would expect the 32 & the 32 and if they did not add up to the 32 on each side, then a person could suspect fishing in a rather shallow gene pool.

Thanks, you put it in plain English for me to understand.
The problem is that MITOCONDRIAL DNa is the same in all of the kids from the same mother - which means that both Lee and Casey would have the same MtDNA. From what I know, incest can not be determined with a mtdna sample. Now if they do a complete DNA from the remains or some other source they can show incest.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: December 13, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.

Baez said "You will all understand when I give my opening statement"

Maybe we will.
so LEE will leave the country to live close to the imaginary kidnappers in puerto rico.
Does Lee own his house?

Lee is a renter.

Lee is a renter with a roommate.  Lee seemingly has had his vehicle repossessed according to records posted somewhere and sometime after moving out of the Anthony home he was evicted from another apartment that he broke into because he left dishes there.

He broke into? I thought it was the roommate that broke into? Why would you be evicted for breaking into an apartment you've already left?  If anything, you'd be charged with breaking and entering.

Didn't Lee in a myspace message say HE had to go back in through a window because he thought he forgot something and he did; it was dishes?  Nobody was charged with anything that I know of.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: December 13, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »

Don't know if this has been asked yet.....but was there a reward for finding Caylee? If so, does the Meter man get it?
Lp on NG Last night

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, I`m just wondering, the reward money, if it does turn out to be her, would the utility worker be the one who would get the money? And I just want to say what a great job the whole staff has done on covering this case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the whole Nancy Grace staff has done an amazing job, including producer Natisha Lance.

Leonard Padilla, reward money?

PADILLA: There was a reward if she was found alive. And for a period of time, I had offered one if she was found dead, but that was recalled because a lot of people were trampling back yards and stuff. And so I took it off the table way back.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: December 13, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."

Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won't change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl's, but police haven't stopped looking for clues.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: December 13, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »

Lee is a renter with a roommate.  Lee seemingly has had his vehicle repossessed according to records posted somewhere and sometime after moving out of the Anthony home he was evicted from another apartment that he broke into because he left dishes there.

He broke into? I thought it was the roommate that broke into? Why would you be evicted for breaking into an apartment you've already left?  If anything, you'd be charged with breaking and entering.

Didn't Lee in a myspace message say HE had to go back in through a window because he thought he forgot something and he did; it was dishes?  Nobody was charged with anything that I know of.

Wow. He's an idiot.  A lucky idiot.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: December 13, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »

OKAY THE A'S ARE STARING ALREADY!!!

Statement just released by Todd Black!!!??? WTF???
If this is Caylee's remains it does not mean that Casey Anthony had anything to do with it!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not. But maybe Cindy will ask ZG's attorney about his client's involvement when he deposes them. 

This family is pure evil. So, instead of saying, "If this is Caylee's remains, our sorrow and devastation will be unspeakable, and we hope to give her the dignified burial she deserves" or something to that effect, they go back to defending their murderous daughter. I just cannot believe this. I cannot believe this entire case. I did not know that a whole family could be so diabolical.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1615 on: December 13, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me.  I still want to know who the father is too.

I think the silence is deafening on that subject from LE.  We have been given 4 stories directly from the family and maybe more with what has been released by third party.

I don't think it is as simple as it doesn't matter, she doesn't know, she doesn't care, etc.  I think it is clear that the obfuscation today and for the last three years is intentional.  Whatever story sounds best at the time.

George told Casey if things don't come to a conclusion soon in a jail visit, that other things might come to the surface.  Casey said "I know".  Casey also told her brother that perhaps "law enforcement should have been contacted earlier".  How much earlier, as she said something like "this should have been done a lot sooner?".  Was that a threat?

I certainly disagree with everyone that says it doesn't matter.  I think it matters a lot, not only in the motive aspect, but if the father is someone still alive - they should have rights to lay her to rest too.

Why and how did Dr. Baden say clearly that LE knows who the father is already by looking at the DNA report??

I have demonstrated all the signs and hints several times here as to why I am 90% sure Lee is the father.

Me, too. But if it's not, I think it would probably be a lot kinder not to tell the father or his family. I mean, what are they gonna do about it now? It would be kind of cruel. "Hey, guess what? Remember Casey? well, she got pregnant from that time you were together, but she preferred to have Jesse Grund think he was the father, or just about anybody but you. But anyway, you had a daughter, only she's dead now.  You gave her nothing at all. Too bad for you, huh?" 

That's why it's gotta be Lee.  That scalawag, Casey,  would have conducted her search a la Maury Povich if she didn't already know for a fact herself, that she could never name the father.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: December 13, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.

I am very interested in unreleased interviews with witness list folks like Annie.

what are your thoughts about annie? she has struck my attention too..not only does it rhyme with nanny..((who says that?? nanny..dumbass kc)) but she mentioned her in a convo with jessie grund. "i can call my friend annie and get  a hookup for some xanax...we'd have us a good time" it was real close to that..im just typing by memory.

Didn't she also say to one of the Anthony family members in a new release that Annie was not to be trusted?  Get them all confused, but yes there was a reference to Annie and Xanax in a text.

Annie's interview has yet to be released, and there are likely more than one interview.  She was in the forefront with the Anthony family in the beginning, getting people together and then poof she was gone.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: December 13, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »

Seems to me that Casey's life is turning out like a freakin' novel or CSI show. She's famous in her own right.. at least she could argue.  She's  in the media non-stop, her parents are now totally focused on clearing her good name (showing they love her  ), and she's got a bunch of high-powered attorneys on her case. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: December 13, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »

Forgot to add.. I bet she loves every second of this.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: December 13, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »

I do believe he was at one of the prayer vigils very recently...
It unbelievable that the first prayers vigils were close to where caylee's was found...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.