March 29, 2024, 06:28:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317859 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: December 13, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »

Does anyone know how soon after or before Casey's pregnancy George moved out of the home and then moved back in?

December 2005-June 2006 George and Cindy separated.

Caylee was born August 9, 2005

thanks Brandi.  do you know when she told or when Jesse got the DNA that he was not the father

According to my notes:

Summer 2005 Casey tells ex-fiance Jesse Grund that she is pregnant with his baby. Jesse is willing to accept responsibility, but requests a DNA test at Caylee's birth.

August 2005 DNA tests show Jesse could not possibly be Caylee's father. Throughout that summer, however, she avowed to Jesse being the father, spending time with his family, Sunday dinners, to the point where there was great disappointment in the Grund family when the DNA evidence showed someone else as the bio father.

Thanks Brandi, you're helping me out all sorts of ways today!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: December 13, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.
Thanks Klaas for answering. Cindy kept asking KC about the Tiffany ring. If she still had it and KC said NO she hadn't seen in it in months. I was accidently smacked in the forehead in highschool by a guys senior ring. Left a big bruise and made me see stars for a while. So I was just remembering how bad it hurt me, it could possibly knock a baby out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: December 13, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

Does anyone know how soon after or before Casey's pregnancy George moved out of the home and then moved back in?

She was born in August, the 9th I think.
George moved out in December?  Sometime after Jesse's paternity test came back.  Not sure when he actually moved back in.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1643 on: December 13, 2008, 04:15:59 PM »

Alright this one is for the little forensic team goin on around here...this was my first inclination that there was a cover up......Kristina Chester......ahh yes caseys  "best friend" that casey blew off in her first phone call from jail..."casey i swear if anything has happened to that baby, ill die.." casey than says..."ahhh a waste, a f***ing waste calling you guys"... 

On the 16th Kristina was one of the first people to give her sworn statement. she said casey and caylee had visited her and her family..(kids) on June 11,12, or 13th. she wasnt sure....but she was sure that it was after the first assumed date of caylee missing!!!!! Adamant that casey took the baby to her house, they went to walk around the park...i believe it may have been blanchard park.....ta dah.. a perfect date with your perfect best girlfriend right?? ehh wrong...

Casey on June 20th after caylee died she left dear little Kristina Chester..."hey girl long time!! whats this i hear about canada? miss you"

Thats were i was like wait an effing second...Yes Kristina had a title on her myspace that said something to the effect of canada here we come...

So thats were i drew my conclusion......Casey did not go to Kristinas house with Caylee..because if she would have gone Kristina would have showed her the dozens and dozens of pictures from canada..*she had oodles on her myspace*....ok lets say this girl is a digital queen so she didnt have a photo album from canada..they "went walking around the park with the kids".....somewhere in that long ass walk kristina didnt tell her about her oh so recent trip to canada....??? And if she did....why had it been a long time? why did she miss her? Kristina also left it off with a little bow...caylee has things at her house, because she and casey babysit for eachother all the time...BULL....Anyone in here think Casey would take a night off from work and o facebook to take care of Kristinas kindergarden? i think not....sooo go ahead guys..lay it on me.

i meant to say casey left her that message on her myspace..it is now in evidence under the deleted myspace comments....

**((long ass walk kristina didnt tell her about her oh so recent trip to canada....??? And if she did and casey like an idiot just forgot.....why did she stress that it had been a long time? why did she miss her?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: December 13, 2008, 04:16:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."

Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won't change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl's, but police haven't stopped looking for clues.

What will they say when fingerprints on the duct tape belong to Casey Anthony? 

Hmmm....let's see....Zanny broke into the house and sneaked over to where Casey was sleeping and pressed the tape against her fingers in order to frame her? 

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: December 13, 2008, 04:16:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO
Oh that makes more sense, than what I was thinking. Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: December 13, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »

Russ, I have thought about that remark by Baez many times.  What could make anyone understand a mother who does not report her child as missing for 31 days?  It is hard to imagine anything that would do that. 

But if he uses the abuse excuse, that Casey was molested, that her mom was domineering and threatening to take Caylee away, that she is bi-polor and cannot deal with reality, etc., some jurors may at least give her some sympathy.

I know that she felt trapped under Cindy's thumb and that she saw no way out.  Casey was "desperate" to get away from Cindy, imo, and she did not want Cindy to have the child. 

It may have been as simple as a pyschological tug-of-war or as complex as two people having mental and emotional instabilities, but something was very wrong in that relationship between Cindy and Casey and it cannot be sugarcoated.

I think his key word was "understand", but we can't confuse understanding with excusing.  If she was molested and carried a relationship of incest with Lee it would explain how she didn't finish school, didn't acknowledge and tell the truth on the actual pregnancy, and abandoned her dream job.  It would explain the slipperly slope to sociopathy with a marginal mind in a domineering framework when she became saddled with the burden of raising Caylee.  It also explains the strange hold she has over them even today.  If the parents found out when Jesse took the test that Lee was the father, then we know the real reason George moved out and filed for divorce and why Lee moved out.  It might explain how cell phone bills got paid when they ran 500 plus a month.   It would explain her resentment towards her mother and her feeling that her father was useless.

I posit that Lee was her first love, and that is why they had that special bond which was broken when it came to light that she was 8 months pregnant.  Her and Lee's relationship became estranged after that and Lee didn't come around if George was home once George came back.  It explains her complete lack of being able to develop, nurture, and exist in a normal relationship - when perhaps she compared them all to her first love and when that love was broken with Caylee's birth - however sick and unusual it was.  I think it explains her constant need for a backup guy(s) which can derive from a sense of abandonment.

It explains the utter useless continuation of falsehoods by the family and I am curious as to Nejame's peculiar remark that  (paraphrased) "Now that Caylee's body has been found, and her death is verified, much more disturbing information will be coming to light".  What does he know?

What does Annie know?

Are you saying that all molested children (and Casey was no child at 19) are sociopaths?  I don't think I can agree with this.  If Casey had been molested as a CHILD and was left to deal with the aftermath, that certainly explains some behaviors.  Eighty percent of women in detoxes and rehabs were molested at some point in their life. 

I don't know if Lee is the father but I do not think it is going to fly as any kind of mitigating factor in a murder trial.  Truthfully, I don't care if he is.  I hope he is not.  We don't need another "Jerry Springer" moment in this tragedy.  This is a case about a mother who could not face what she had done and has lied and twisted the truth so that she does not have to face the consequences.  We don't know how Caylee died, it could have been an accident, granted I am sure Casey's negligence contributed to her death.  Hundred of thousands of dollars have been spent to get at the truth.  LE has worked on this case over others that needed their attention.  Tim and Equiisearch have spent thousands and thousands to find Caylee.  And Casey has been sitting there, knowing exactly where Caylee was, and I am sure she has hoped against hope that somehow this would all go away.  Well, it didn't and Casey needs to be punished.  And maybe her parents need to be punished for covering up after the fact.

This story is enough of a tragedy to me without the who's the daddy factor.  And please don't cut Casey slack for something that may or may not be true.  Still doesn't justify or excuse or explain her behavior.  She needs to locked up and kept away from society.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: December 13, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »

Don't know if this has been asked yet.....but was there a reward for finding Caylee? If so, does the Meter man get it?
Lp on NG Last night

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, I`m just wondering, the reward money, if it does turn out to be her, would the utility worker be the one who would get the money? And I just want to say what a great job the whole staff has done on covering this case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the whole Nancy Grace staff has done an amazing job, including producer Natisha Lance.

Leonard Padilla, reward money?

PADILLA: There was a reward if she was found alive. And for a period of time, I had offered one if she was found dead, but that was recalled because a lot of people were trampling back yards and stuff. And so I took it off the table way back.

LOL, I like LP, but I don't recall him pulling a darn thing off the table "way back".
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: December 13, 2008, 04:17:27 PM »

Alright this one is for the little forensic team goin on around here...this was my first inclination that there was a cover up......Kristina Chester......ahh yes caseys  "best friend" that casey blew off in her first phone call from jail..."casey i swear if anything has happened to that baby, ill die.." casey than says..."ahhh a waste, a f-ing waste calling you guys"... 

That reminds me.. I think it was last night on NG, they played that clip of Kristina calling Casey in jail.. and she said "if anything has happened to that baby, I'll die".. and (according to the transcript of that call), Casey first says "oh well"

I hadn't noticed that "oh well" before, and that was more disturbing to me than her just saying it was a f-ing waste" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: December 13, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: December 13, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1651 on: December 13, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas for answering. Cindy kept asking KC about the Tiffany ring. If she still had it and KC said NO she hadn't seen in it in months. I was accidently smacked in the forehead in highschool by a guys senior ring. Left a big bruise and made me see stars for a while. So I was just remembering how bad it hurt me, it could possibly knock a baby out.

I answered you earlier about the ring friend..no i didnt remember a conversation about a ring...but to my knowledge Tiffany and Co. makes fairly smally rings, and one that could have possibly hurt caylee would have been one with a stone in it..and frankly i know Casey did not have the means for a Tiffany and Co. ring with a diamond. Im positive its a band that says Tiffany and Co. i wonder why cindy would ask for it?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: December 13, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »

That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1653 on: December 13, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »

I was thinking that because in the same coversation, Cindy asked Casey about "Tio Torres" (she meant Kio) and Casey quickly brushed THAT aside as well.  However, I do think Casey  was evil enough to hit Caylee with a ring on her hand, I don't put it past her.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1654 on: December 13, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

Alright this one is for the little forensic team goin on around here...this was my first inclination that there was a cover up......Kristina Chester......ahh yes caseys  "best friend" that casey blew off in her first phone call from jail..."casey i swear if anything has happened to that baby, ill die.." casey than says..."ahhh a waste, a f-ing waste calling you guys"... 

That reminds me.. I think it was last night on NG, they played that clip of Kristina calling Casey in jail.. and she said "if anything has happened to that baby, I'll die".. and (according to the transcript of that call), Casey first says "oh well"

I hadn't noticed that "oh well" before, and that was more disturbing to me than her just saying it was a f-ing waste" 

You are so right..i saw it on NG last night.. i wasnt sure if i had heard it before, but yes i did hear the oh well right before...geez

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: December 13, 2008, 04:24:53 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: December 13, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »

I answered you earlier about the ring friend..no i didnt remember a conversation about a ring...but to my knowledge Tiffany and Co. makes fairly smally rings, and one that could have possibly hurt caylee would have been one with a stone in it..and frankly i know Casey did not have the means for a Tiffany and Co. ring with a diamond. Im positive its a band that says Tiffany and Co. i wonder why cindy would ask for it?
THanks for answering me previously, I guess I didn't see it. It was going so fast. I saw some solid silver rings on their website that looked pretty heavy. I know the band you are talking about and the diamond, but the one I saw was like an ovaled dome like ring. But I bet you are right it was the Tiffany & Co ring is what Cindy was talking about. KC probably stole it from someone like Sharivari said. She is a thief and a liar!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: December 13, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

No.  Not anymore.  They have accused anyone ever knowing Casey in the last five years of being Zanny, a fictitious nanny.  They have alluded that every one of these people likely took the baby, and now they will say that they killed her.  They have countered just about every news report and release with nonsense.  They have answered every question, but this one.

Even the news reporters everywhere are seeming to ask the questions under their breath, but not willing to come right out and say - albeit a few.

For me Russ? I just don't think so...This may seem odd but at this point,what does it matter?Casey gets a free pass because she did the wild thing with her brother and got knocked up?Is this when we all sit back and go"Oh now I understand everything;Poor Casey"..No not!!! It's about alittle girl that was tragically taken and that's all it's about.Justice for Caylee..I really just don't care who her Father was..I only care about the one that killed her paying the price!! The rest is all fallout...

I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

Now, if this helps people recognize in family dynamics situations that could ultimate prevent this happening in the future it is well worth watching Lee burn for it if true.  I have posted the statistics of this happening with violent female offenders before.  60% have been sexually abused and half of those incestuously by a brother or father.  It is something like 1 in 10 altogether in a study out of Arizona.  This is more common that being struck by lightening, more common than you being involved in serious car crash, and more common than winning a jackpot at a bingo parlor.  If the violent offenders are violent because of this type of abuse, then awareness at best is critical to prevention.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: December 13, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »

Why was Casey so sure the bag would never be found????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: December 13, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »

For any of you monkeys who missed Nancy Grace or some other coverage of the case, this person has a lot posted on his YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=torbenmiller2&view=videos
hank you Brandi.
Hey, what happened to my T, may I borrow a T from someone??

Sorry, I just have vowels left today.

May I buy a vowel? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.