April 23, 2024, 06:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320358 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1660 on: December 13, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

I was thinking that because in the same coversation, Cindy asked Casey about "Tio Torres" (she meant Kio) and Casey quickly brushed THAT aside as well.  However, I do think Casey  was evil enough to hit Caylee with a ring on her hand, I don't put it past her.
I forgot about her asking about KioMarie. I also believe Casey could slap Caylee with full force and not even feel remorse.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: December 13, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?
Me and everyone else I know thinks premeditated.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1662 on: December 13, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

In college when I finally moved out of the dorms, and into the surrounding community with my school peers, I figured that people that you LIVE with will be honest and respectful of you and your things.  Not so, I quickly learned.  Some girls (even roommates) will be so nicey nice and friendly to your face, then you find later that that same girl is stealing your jewelry and wearing your clothes!  When I saw Casey confronted with Cindy's questions about that Tiffany ring, she acted like this one girl who dated my roommate and totally ripped me off while I thought she was my friend! I totally know the type of girl Casey is, and unfortunately, attractive, evil women are a dime a dozen!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: December 13, 2008, 04:27:59 PM »

That would be a good question for a Poll Wink

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 13, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

No.  Not anymore.  They have accused anyone ever knowing Casey in the last five years of being Zanny, a fictitious nanny.  They have alluded that every one of these people likely took the baby, and now they will say that they killed her.  They have countered just about every news report and release with nonsense.  They have answered every question, but this one.

Even the news reporters everywhere are seeming to ask the questions under their breath, but not willing to come right out and say - albeit a few.

For me Russ? I just don't think so...This may seem odd but at this point,what does it matter?Casey gets a free pass because she did the wild thing with her brother and got knocked up?Is this when we all sit back and go"Oh now I understand everything;Poor Casey"..No not!!! It's about alittle girl that was tragically taken and that's all it's about.Justice for Caylee..I really just don't care who her Father was..I only care about the one that killed her paying the price!! The rest is all fallout...

I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

Now, if this helps people recognize in family dynamics situations that could ultimate prevent this happening in the future it is well worth watching Lee burn for it if true.  I have posted the statistics of this happening with violent female offenders before.  60% have been sexually abused and half of those incestuously by a brother or father.  It is something like 1 in 10 altogether in a study out of Arizona.  This is more common that being struck by lightening, more common than you being involved in serious car crash, and more common than winning a jackpot at a bingo parlor.  If the violent offenders are violent because of this type of abuse, then awareness at best is critical to prevention.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely.

Russ, I think it is important to know also.  It just wouldn't explain as much to me if the father was Lee versus George being the father.  Lee is close in age to Casey.  She wasn't dependant on him like she would have been a parent.  If it was Lee, while all the anger at Cindy?  Also, if it was Lee, how devestating was it to her when you think about it in light of the high five and flirty behavior.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: December 13, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

In college when I finally moved out of the dorms, and into the surrounding community with my school peers, I figured that people that you LIVE with will be honest and respectful of you and your things.  Not so, I quickly learned.  Some girls (even roommates) will be so nicey nice and friendly to your face, then you find later that that same girl is stealing your jewelry and wearing your clothes!  When I saw Casey confronted with Cindy's questions about that Tiffany ring, she acted like this one girl who dated my roommate and totally ripped me off while I thought she was my friend! I totally know the type of girl Casey is, and unfortunately, attractive, evil women are a dime a dozen!!
That is very sad. Did you confront her and get your stuff back

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: December 13, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »

For any of you monkeys who missed Nancy Grace or some other coverage of the case, this person has a lot posted on his YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=torbenmiller2&view=videos
hank you Brandi.
Hey, what happened to my T, may I borrow a T from someone??

Sorry, I just have vowels left today.

May I buy a vowel? 

Sure, Wyks!

You get an A from me!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: December 13, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: December 13, 2008, 04:32:01 PM »

Explain how Casey's fingerprints were on the tape, she was helping caylee with a craft project and used the tape.   She threw it away in the bag.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: December 13, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »

maybe because the owner told cindy  that he/she will press charges....and cindy asked casey about the ring before to go start begging for more money o take her monster out of jail
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: December 13, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.
Are there any pictures of KC where she has on that type of ring? Just wondering? Maybe Cindy saw a picture of KC with it on.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: December 13, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

maybe because the owner told cindy  that he/she will press charges....and cindy asked casey about the ring before to go start begging for more money o take her monster out of jail
I like the way you think Cecilita.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: December 13, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

Russ wrote:
"I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

Now, if this helps people recognize in family dynamics situations that could ultimate prevent this happening in the future it is well worth watching Lee burn for it if true.  I have posted the statistics of this happening with violent female offenders before.  60% have been sexually abused and half of those incestuously by a brother or father.  It is something like 1 in 10 altogether in a study out of Arizona.  This is more common that being struck by lightening, more common than you being involved in serious car crash, and more common than winning a jackpot at a bingo parlor.  If the violent offenders are violent because of this type of abuse, then awareness at best is critical to prevention.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely."

I've seen you post these stats more than once.They do not prove truth in this case as of yet.It seems an excuse to me.Understanding that this sort of thing goes on in society is easy.Contributing factor to a murder is not.I've said it before Russ,Casey was an adult at conception of Caylee,not a minor.She was not alittle girl tucked away in her bed when the big bad brother snuck in and had his way with her...You can disagree with my crowd all you want too.I won't hold it against you....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 13, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever. 

Do you think possibly the A's stance is"Some questions dont even warrant an answer"?..You know,as in too stupid of a thought? I don't know but I was led to believe that paternity was determined before Lee was forced to give his DNA...I don't think this question has to be answered by anyone unless it is relevant to the case and so far LE doesn't seem to think it is.They haven't picked up Lee yet.. It is illegal,yes? If the Father is dead,he's dead and I don't see why his family members should be sought out at this juncture.They certainly can't love Caylee or gain anything by knowing.They couldn't even write a book because they know nothing....For what purpose should they be told? If the Father is just Joe Blow and is alive,it's obvious he isn't interested if he knows..I have my plate of crow ready in case I'm wrong but I just don't think Lee is the Father...jmo

No.  Not anymore.  They have accused anyone ever knowing Casey in the last five years of being Zanny, a fictitious nanny.  They have alluded that every one of these people likely took the baby, and now they will say that they killed her.  They have countered just about every news report and release with nonsense.  They have answered every question, but this one.

Even the news reporters everywhere are seeming to ask the questions under their breath, but not willing to come right out and say - albeit a few.

For me Russ? I just don't think so...This may seem odd but at this point,what does it matter?Casey gets a free pass because she did the wild thing with her brother and got knocked up?Is this when we all sit back and go"Oh now I understand everything;Poor Casey"..No not!!! It's about alittle girl that was tragically taken and that's all it's about.Justice for Caylee..I really just don't care who her Father was..I only care about the one that killed her paying the price!! The rest is all fallout...

I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely.

I agree with you Russ.  If Lee is the father, it would sure explain some of Casey's actions leading up to murder.  That's not excusing her in anyway as she is responsible for what she has done and she knows the difference between right and wrong.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: December 13, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »

Russ, I have thought about that remark by Baez many times.  What could make anyone understand a mother who does not report her child as missing for 31 days?  It is hard to imagine anything that would do that. 

But if he uses the abuse excuse, that Casey was molested, that her mom was domineering and threatening to take Caylee away, that she is bi-polor and cannot deal with reality, etc., some jurors may at least give her some sympathy.

I know that she felt trapped under Cindy's thumb and that she saw no way out.  Casey was "desperate" to get away from Cindy, imo, and she did not want Cindy to have the child. 

It may have been as simple as a pyschological tug-of-war or as complex as two people having mental and emotional instabilities, but something was very wrong in that relationship between Cindy and Casey and it cannot be sugarcoated.

I think his key word was "understand", but we can't confuse understanding with excusing.  If she was molested and carried a relationship of incest with Lee it would explain how she didn't finish school, didn't acknowledge and tell the truth on the actual pregnancy, and abandoned her dream job.  It would explain the slipperly slope to sociopathy with a marginal mind in a domineering framework when she became saddled with the burden of raising Caylee.  It also explains the strange hold she has over them even today.  If the parents found out when Jesse took the test that Lee was the father, then we know the real reason George moved out and filed for divorce and why Lee moved out.  It might explain how cell phone bills got paid when they ran 500 plus a month.   It would explain her resentment towards her mother and her feeling that her father was useless.

I posit that Lee was her first love, and that is why they had that special bond which was broken when it came to light that she was 8 months pregnant.  Her and Lee's relationship became estranged after that and Lee didn't come around if George was home once George came back.  It explains her complete lack of being able to develop, nurture, and exist in a normal relationship - when perhaps she compared them all to her first love and when that love was broken with Caylee's birth - however sick and unusual it was.  I think it explains her constant need for a backup guy(s) which can derive from a sense of abandonment.

It explains the utter useless continuation of falsehoods by the family and I am curious as to Nejame's peculiar remark that  (paraphrased) "Now that Caylee's body has been found, and her death is verified, much more disturbing information will be coming to light".  What does he know?

What does Annie know?

Are you saying that all molested children (and Casey was no child at 19) are sociopaths?  I don't think I can agree with this.  If Casey had been molested as a CHILD and was left to deal with the aftermath, that certainly explains some behaviors.  Eighty percent of women in detoxes and rehabs were molested at some point in their life. 

I don't know if Lee is the father but I do not think it is going to fly as any kind of mitigating factor in a murder trial.  Truthfully, I don't care if he is.  I hope he is not.  We don't need another "Jerry Springer" moment in this tragedy.  This is a case about a mother who could not face what she had done and has lied and twisted the truth so that she does not have to face the consequences.  We don't know how Caylee died, it could have been an accident, granted I am sure Casey's negligence contributed to her death.  Hundred of thousands of dollars have been spent to get at the truth.  LE has worked on this case over others that needed their attention.  Tim and Equiisearch have spent thousands and thousands to find Caylee.  And Casey has been sitting there, knowing exactly where Caylee was, and I am sure she has hoped against hope that somehow this would all go away.  Well, it didn't and Casey needs to be punished.  And maybe her parents need to be punished for covering up after the fact.

This story is enough of a tragedy to me without the who's the daddy factor.  And please don't cut Casey slack for something that may or may not be true.  Still doesn't justify or excuse or explain her behavior.  She needs to locked up and kept away from society.

There is no doubt that she will be punished for her crime and there is absolutely no way anything excuses killing another human being, certainly a precious little girl who was her daughter, whatsoever.  I have never said she should not be punished nor have I ever said that everyone molested is a sociopath.  I think she was marginal and with a mother like her own, I don't think the apple fell far from the tree.  I think it added to her mental defects though and throughout the period of Caylee's life the signs were there but NOBODY paid attention to the downward spiral.

I have said Cindy created a spawn in her own likeness, except Casey took it one step father, maybe 2 or 3 steps further than her mother could have.

I think the whole family should go down.

Obstruction of justice
Witness tampering
Concealing a crime after the fact
Perjury
Slander
Incest
Defamation of character
Lying to police
Etc.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: December 13, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

I am still wishy washy on this.  The computer speaks volumns, the tape does too, but the motive????? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: December 13, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »

Explain how Casey's fingerprints were on the tape, she was helping caylee with a craft project and used the tape.   She threw it away in the bag.......

Then how did the mysterious kidnapper/murderer manage to get their hands on that duct tape and that trash?  A jury won't even consider anything so rediculous unless of course Casey is implicating another family member.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1677 on: December 13, 2008, 04:38:10 PM »

Russ I agree with you completely (as I do with most of your postings).
Ignorance will not prevent this stuff from happening in the future.
People need to WAKE UP and realize that incest is happening where they live.  Definitely in the city they live in and possibly on their own block!
It is NONSENSICAL to argue that LE should keep this quiet out of "respect for Caylee".
Who was respecting Caylee when they chose to torture and kill her?
WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED, IN ITS ENTIRETY, AND SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT CAYLEE DIDN'T DIE IN VAIN.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: December 13, 2008, 04:39:33 PM »

Then how did the mysterious kidnapper/murderer manage to get their hands on that duct tape and that trash?  A jury won't even consider anything so rediculous unless of course Casey is implicating another family member.

I don't know, I was just trying to lie like Casey...............................

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1679 on: December 13, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

I am still wishy washy on this.  The computer speaks volumns, the tape does too, but the motive????? 

Hi Always1

if Lee is in fact the father, would you consider that the beginnings to a motive?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.