April 25, 2024, 07:04:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320506 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1680 on: December 13, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »

Why was Casey so sure the bag would never be found????

Thats the thing, she wasnt sure she hid it well enough..she knew she messed up when she didnt clean the car correctly...but she had long enough time to make up an excuse...squirrels, pizza, decomposing stranger...etc.etc.
But A1 do you remember a couple months ago when padilla resumed his search at the lil econ river and they found a bag with bones and childrens toys? We all speculated how cold her response was when they told her to go back to her cell..she said "ok" and walked off. but thats only after she had been sitting there glued to the effin t.v. The scene from the little econ river in its discovery looked so similar to this official crime scene. She must have shitted her pants..and watched patiently while we all did..and once she noticed they were at the park..not the slough by her home....and the bag with the "remains" was a white trash bag..she must have felt so relieved...she wasnt upset that they may have found her daughter, she didnt need a sedative, she was cool calm and collected....so when she walked off with that arrogance that she has..she was soo glad she had thrown out blanchard park in her conversations with padilla so much. She knew what she was doing...she never thought they would come back to the area where the body was....and actually search. It explains the hatred to equusearch..tim miller got sooooo close..and they started really pressuring him to give up, the anthonys made a hissy fit..and then he did it..he called of the search. im guessing less than a hundred feet where the body was found... all shes done know is bought some time to explain away all the contents in the bag..like someone said on here earlier..zanny probably snuck in her room and taken her prints. she didnt clean up correctly..she knows it..thats why she needed a sedative..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: December 13, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.
Are there any pictures of KC where she has on that type of ring? Just wondering? Maybe Cindy saw a picture of KC with it on.

I don't know but I'll go look. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1682 on: December 13, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever.  

Exactly.  There is always so much more to what these fools DON'T say than to what they do say.  They never made a plea to the kidnappers and never have denied any of the rumors that have been all over the internet as well as on TV.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »

Why was Casey so sure the bag would never be found????
JMO but I think she figured saying Sawgrass Apts, Blanchard Park, etc she was putting hints out there where to look and that way no one would think to look closer to home. The pings would seem normal if they were in the area near the family home and ignored. Maybe she knew pings would be studied since she was researching missing children and she did bed a few cops. I also think she knew that area is wet all summer and was hoping it would stay in water and maybe float somewhere else. It was possibly put somewhere else in that area and moved in the water over time.

God works in mysterious ways.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »

Motive:  To punish her mother.  Her mother chose Caylee over Casey.

If there was tape around the mouth, then I vote no accident.  If you drug someone and tape their mouth, to be able to party or just get away...when you find them and they are not breathing, the first thing to do would be to take the tape off....try rescue breathing, etc....nope, no accident...
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1685 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

In college when I finally moved out of the dorms, and into the surrounding community with my school peers, I figured that people that you LIVE with will be honest and respectful of you and your things.  Not so, I quickly learned.  Some girls (even roommates) will be so nicey nice and friendly to your face, then you find later that that same girl is stealing your jewelry and wearing your clothes!  When I saw Casey confronted with Cindy's questions about that Tiffany ring, she acted like this one girl who dated my roommate and totally ripped me off while I thought she was my friend! I totally know the type of girl Casey is, and unfortunately, attractive, evil women are a dime a dozen!!
That is very sad. Did you confront her and get your stuff back

OT

I really lucked out.  I went to her house when she wasn't home and found so much stuff of my own and others' that I took ALL of her wearable clothing and threw most of it away!
so I guess I was evil too....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1686 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:10 PM »

I did not think for a moment that Lee could be the father, or George, until I heard that Casey told friends that both had molested her.  Casey is a liar, but even a liar tells the truth sometimes.  I had to wonder if there was any truth to it or if she just wanted attention and sympathy.  If it is true, it seems that Baez would use that at trial.  How could he not use it unless Casey forbids him to.
I am with you Hudsunn, those documents from Jesse and Tony almost pushed me off the fence in belief of the paternity.  I do not for a second believe it to be George, if it is either one of the 2 it would IMO be Lee.
This debate has come up so much, and with all the emails that Cindy has addressed out through the Calyee website and to others, why not adress this issue?  Why not one simple "Get over it, Lee and George were not the father of Caylee"?
Lee's refusal of DNA raised another flag in this saga, but I thought more in the regards to disposal and not so much paternity. MOO

I'm on the fence about the father also. I just think sometimes Casey doesn't know who the father is. Then I see how she acted with Lee in the jail tapes and then I think well maybe.
But as for CA not addressing the issue I think is because I haven't heard anyone talk or report about it but LP and I think he only said it once on NG I could be wrong.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?
Me and everyone else I know thinks premeditated.
I am still wishy washy on this.  The computer speaks volumns, the tape does too, but the motive????? 

Hi Always1

if Lee is in fact the father, would you consider that the beginnings to a motive?
I don't know.  I have a brother and I think if I had his child, I would just never want to look at him or speak to him again, no matter what happened to bring that child into the world, I just coulndt deal with it.  But I could NEVER hurt a child. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

Russ wrote:
"I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

Now, if this helps people recognize in family dynamics situations that could ultimate prevent this happening in the future it is well worth watching Lee burn for it if true.  I have posted the statistics of this happening with violent female offenders before.  60% have been sexually abused and half of those incestuously by a brother or father.  It is something like 1 in 10 altogether in a study out of Arizona.  This is more common that being struck by lightening, more common than you being involved in serious car crash, and more common than winning a jackpot at a bingo parlor.  If the violent offenders are violent because of this type of abuse, then awareness at best is critical to prevention.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely."

I've seen you post these stats more than once.They do not prove truth in this case as of yet.It seems an excuse to me.Understanding that this sort of thing goes on in society is easy.Contributing factor to a murder is not.I've said it before Russ,Casey was an adult at conception of Caylee,not a minor.She was not alittle girl tucked away in her bed when the big bad brother snuck in and had his way with her...You can disagree with my crowd all you want too.I won't hold it against you....

I will continue to think root causes and contributing factors will help others in the future and are critical in understanding.  Although I want to pull the lever if asked, I think it is important to understand where these things begin because we all are smart enough to know where it ends.  Knowing and acknowledging where it begins is another factor.  I don't think a good student woke up stupid with mental defects all of a sudden.  I think she was marginal at best and mitigating factors contributed to what transpired.  You can't fix her now.  You can only protect the rest of society from her.  You can reach out and perhaps fix another marginal danger in the future if you understand.  Not excuse.  Understand.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1689 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?

I have days where I do and days where I do not... either way, I would like to get my hands on KC.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: December 13, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »

Russ wrote:
"I think we have gone back and forth on this before.  I think you are confusing an understanding with an excuse. I don't think it excuses a thing for which she will be punished for, but it gives us understanding and helps give explanation for what transpired that led to the demise of a precious little girl.

Now, if this helps people recognize in family dynamics situations that could ultimate prevent this happening in the future it is well worth watching Lee burn for it if true.  I have posted the statistics of this happening with violent female offenders before.  60% have been sexually abused and half of those incestuously by a brother or father.  It is something like 1 in 10 altogether in a study out of Arizona.  This is more common that being struck by lightening, more common than you being involved in serious car crash, and more common than winning a jackpot at a bingo parlor.  If the violent offenders are violent because of this type of abuse, then awareness at best is critical to prevention.

I completely disagree with the crowd that says it doesn't matter who the father was.  Completely."

I've seen you post these stats more than once.They do not prove truth in this case as of yet.It seems an excuse to me.Understanding that this sort of thing goes on in society is easy.Contributing factor to a murder is not.I've said it before Russ,Casey was an adult at conception of Caylee,not a minor.She was not alittle girl tucked away in her bed when the big bad brother snuck in and had his way with her...You can disagree with my crowd all you want too.I won't hold it against you....

I will continue to think root causes and contributing factors will help others in the future and are critical in understanding.  Although I want to pull the lever if asked, I think it is important to understand where these things begin because we all are smart enough to know where it ends.  Knowing and acknowledging where it begins is another factor.  I don't think a good student woke up stupid with mental defects all of a sudden.  I think she was marginal at best and mitigating factors contributed to what transpired.  You can't fix her now.  You can only protect the rest of society from her.  You can reach out and perhaps fix another marginal danger in the future if you understand.  Not excuse.  Understand.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: December 13, 2008, 04:58:15 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever.  

Exactly.  There is always so much more to what these fools DON'T say than to what they do say.  They never made a plea to the kidnappers and never have denied any of the rumors that have been all over the internet as well as on TV.

Most excellent point.  They have never cried and screamed for Zanny to return the baby.  The unspoken is key as you say.  Even Casey said to send a message to Zanny to return Caylee, but they never have.  Ever.

Today they keep on the same path, never acknowledging a sadness in her death with the discovery of the body.  Nope, nothing on that order, only a defense of their daughters' lies as they met with the defense team.  NOTHING about Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: December 13, 2008, 04:59:02 PM »

I GOT BOOTED OUT AGAIN!!! 

I just saw on FoxNews where the whole defense team has been at the Anthony's home today! There was a whole crew of them going in the front door!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: December 13, 2008, 05:00:40 PM »

i don't think you could drink enough to not know what you were doing, but drugs are a different story.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: December 13, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »

FOXNEWS, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1695 on: December 13, 2008, 05:01:13 PM »

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.
Are there any pictures of KC where she has on that type of ring? Just wondering? Maybe Cindy saw a picture of KC with it on.

I don't know but I'll go look. 
THanks Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 13, 2008, 05:02:32 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

Phaedrus
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: December 13, 2008, 05:03:18 PM »

It is possible that in the house George and cindy offered help to casey and she continued with saying that the nanny took caylee...maybe the father told  casey, tell me with codes where is caylee and I will take care of, but she could not say a word because her attorney  Jose Babas told her do not say anything.
It can be the reason that she continously said that caylee is close home? so the father could get the code and search for caylee and hide the body properly or put  a little bit more of dirt on top of the body to be sure that  nobody will find the body? and george did not get it....
Did monkeys know why george was in the woods a day before the searchers start their work trying to find caylee?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1698 on: December 13, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

In college when I finally moved out of the dorms, and into the surrounding community with my school peers, I figured that people that you LIVE with will be honest and respectful of you and your things.  Not so, I quickly learned.  Some girls (even roommates) will be so nicey nice and friendly to your face, then you find later that that same girl is stealing your jewelry and wearing your clothes!  When I saw Casey confronted with Cindy's questions about that Tiffany ring, she acted like this one girl who dated my roommate and totally ripped me off while I thought she was my friend! I totally know the type of girl Casey is, and unfortunately, attractive, evil women are a dime a dozen!!
That is very sad. Did you confront her and get your stuff back

OT

I really lucked out.  I went to her house when she wasn't home and found so much stuff of my own and others' that I took ALL of her wearable clothing and threw most of it away!
so I guess I was evil too....
  Totally AWESOME

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: December 13, 2008, 05:04:02 PM »

This is a bit OT, but I will take some license. Actually in the larger picture of life it might be spot on topic. What creates the mindset like Casey that would become so dissociative and uncaring? What makes one think that partying like a HO is more important than caring for a child?

I have recently provided many posts regarding the war on Christmas on the FP. The following one is especially offensive. The acceptance of porn as mainstream has created many issues with today's youth. See what Playboy thinks was acceptable and then covers their A$$ and apologizes. How much damage does this stuff do societally in the development of kids? Party like a rock star, party like a ho with no boundaries or rules.

How Offensive, Nothing Says Merry Christmas Like Playboy and a Nude Virgin Mary Cover Controversy

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/13/how-offensive-nothing-says-merry-christmas-like-playboy-and-a-nude-virgin-mary-cover-controversy/

Would be very interested in people's thoughts.

I saw a commercial the other day that completely shocked me at about 7:30pm for some jean company with people ripping their clothes off.  I haven't been shocked beyond the damn smiling bob guy, and some other lurid stuff but this commercial was over the top directed to youngins...

I will check the thread out.
I am the minority here I know on this, but I am a product of this sort of "stuff".  My neice who is 4, her favorite song is "Party Like a Rockstar".  The commercial I believe that Russ is refering to is the Levi's commercial, it did not bother me really....I watch the TV program "The Girls Next Door" which is about Heff's 3 girlfriends living in the Playboy mansion, I thought it was cute.  I DO NOT agree with the December cover nor do I read Playboy or Playgirl (which went bankrupt)  I am just saying though, that while I do think that Casey is a product of her environment, as am I, she had a break down in her family dynamic that played a dramatic role in all of this. I am expecting 2 children, and never could I fathom harming a bug let alone a human.
I do not believe Casey was ever really taught lying is bad, how could she when her role model within her family (the parents) were busy fighting and lying to one another?  Casey learned fast that being the drama queen got her the attention she longed for, most likely learned that from Cindy.  BOTH of them always have to be the center of attention, or in this sort of case "the victim".
I am 1 year older than Casey is, I have a Facebook and a MySpace, was chatting at age 11 in chat rooms.  The sales aproach to my age group was how to be famous.  Well, I think Casey got her wish, its outrageous that Caylee had to pay the cost.

Good points, Dolce. People can point to magazines or TV or computers all they want, but the bottom line is that children grow up imitating their role models, their parents. Casey's lying comes from watching both parents use lies to get what they want. Her lack of empathy and concern for others could be a birth defect or it could come from a lack of concern for her, from age 1-5.

The fact that she could treat her child like an object suggests strongly that she herself was treated as an accessory at that age, without regard for her feelings or her real needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.