April 18, 2024, 11:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320090 times)
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: December 13, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I have a question and want to test your memories.  Does anyone remember where George was when he was staring out at the woods.   He said he was looking for a place to park his banner attachment, but I can't recall where.   TIA...

PS:   Sorry I'm not decorated for the holidays, but at least I'm all dressed up in red!!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: December 13, 2008, 05:05:14 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

This family is nothing but a bunch of ghouls.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1702 on: December 13, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   
What an effin B*stard! I HATE THEM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: December 13, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.
Are there any pictures of KC where she has on that type of ring? Just wondering? Maybe Cindy saw a picture of KC with it on.

I don't know but I'll go look. 
THanks Trimm

Do you think it was a fancy ring or a tiffany style band? I'll keep looking,I just remember her wearing a silver band on her left middle finger I believe.
What 's going on at Fox News? Monken was saying something.i got booted out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: December 13, 2008, 05:06:24 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I asked this question the other day, but I don't think I got an answer.

Cindy kept asking Casey about a Tiffany ring, does she still have it, who gave it to her, etc.

Could it be possible that KC backhanded Caylee so hard with that ring on that it could have knocked Caylee out? Some of Tiffany's rings are big and heavy. She was a tiny girl, could it be just possible? TIA

When Cindy asked her she said that Jeff had given the ring to her.  Jeff claims he knew her in elementary school, but that's it.  I was thinking that Casey stole that ring from someone and in the course of talking to KCs friends, someone had asked Cindy about it, and Cindy questioned Casey to see if would still say she got it from Jeff...when she knew full well that Casey hadn't.  JMO

I remember that ShariVari. And Casey said she didn't know where the ring was if I remember correctly.
Are there any pictures of KC where she has on that type of ring? Just wondering? Maybe Cindy saw a picture of KC with it on.

THanks Trimm
maybe the owner told cindy..."hey look your criminal daughter has my ring in that picture, I want it back now or I will go to the police and cindy took notes in her notebook so she will not forget to ask casey where is the ring.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: December 13, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »

Ok I havesome questions-----

Casey supposedly storms off with Caylee the night of the 15th and Caylee is not seen alive again..Unless George is telling the truth and at some point Casey and Caylee return only to leave later..

So my thing is Casey had to have chloroform and duct tape on her when she left the house including a trash bag or something correct?

Because if she killed Caylee when they left the house and Chloroform was used and duct tape she had to have it on her right?And if she didnt have duct tape then she would have to actually look at Caylees face again at some point to put the duct tape on her and whatever else she did...

And what did she store Caylee in til she got home to get a garbage bag? Unless she that in her car t already too.....

I have alot in my car but not Chloroform and duct tape...

---Unless it all happened at home and everything was there----

Which leads me to a whole new set of questions
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1706 on: December 13, 2008, 05:07:54 PM »

THanks Trimm

Do you think it was a fancy ring or a tiffany style band? I'll keep looking,I just remember her wearing a silver band on her left middle finger I believe.
What 's going on at Fox News? Monken was saying something.i got booted out.
I'm not sure what kind of ring. Someone said a band with Tiffany & Co engraved on it. I have seen that kind on their website, but it was heart shaped with that engraving.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: December 13, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

This reminded me of the famous sign bending, the reporters constantly questioning & Lee ignoring everything. They were trying to get info out of him while he was pulling up the memorial!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: December 13, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »

woah!!!

I was trying to post a reply and got booted off.

Then I could not stay logged in.

Weird.

I'll just stay here and read from here on, when I go bACK A PAGE, i AM LOGGED OUT!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1709 on: December 13, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »

THanks Trimm

food for thought:  the chickie who stole my things went to great lengths to make sure no mutual friends caught her wearing my things...she probably won't have it on in any photos if it's stolen..

I tried to post what I did about the situation earlier and got kicked out....don't think it posted...

I went into her house and not only took my own things back, but many of hers as well.  And nope, I didn't keep them, I donated them to salvation army and threw the rest out!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: December 13, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »

Hi monks.  A Tiffany style ring is:

I had a diamond with this setting and I hated it.  It got caught on everything and you could open a cut on someone with the sharp little points.  Has nothing to do with size or who made it - just a setting style, I believe.

Maybe Casey stole it.  Maybe the parents found it in a place where it shouldn't have been like the playhouse, the sand box, etc.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1711 on: December 13, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

This reminded me of the famous sign bending, the reporters constantly questioning & Lee ignoring everything. They were trying to get info out of him while he was pulling up the memorial!   

hmmmm so lee surfaces in time to take memorials down... interesting..
i wonder what if anything it said... i wonder who left it..
i wonder if the crowds will reaapear...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 13, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »

I think this whole family might have taken the position that they have to be as bad as they can so it sells more when the book and movie deals are done.  I saw the WFTV report that possible charges are being looked at against them.  I want them ALL to go down.  Caylee is a mere afterthought and a conduit to possible riches and I think they should never profit from her demise.  They look at her like she was their insurance payoff that gives them easy street.

Gotta go.  I have had enough of these ghouls for now.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: December 13, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »

I officially hate my hubby I really think I am going to ship him to live with the A's..

I was telling him about Lee and he says "so" what if you had all these crazy strange people around your house all day..Leaving stuff behind!!

I swear he has drank the kool-aid...I cannot tell you how many fights we have had over this!!!

He thinks that you cannot get prints or bite marks off duct tape and he does not believe in anything the Body Farm has to say or any of the forensic stuff..

I cannot take it I need to vent...And to think he is a science buff and has an EXTREMELY high IQ...

Well that kool aid made him as dumb as a box of rocks...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: December 13, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »

That just doesn't make any sense at all. That memorial could have been from Anthony supporters. Unless LA knows nobody supports them!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1715 on: December 13, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

I had a diamond with this setting and I hated it.  It got caught on everything and you could open a cut on someone with the sharp little points.  Has nothing to do with size or who made it - just a setting style, I believe.

Maybe Casey stole it.  Maybe the parents found it in a place where it shouldn't have been like the playhouse, the sand box, etc.

interesting.... hmmmmm of course if it was NORMAL for casey to play with the baby in those places....it wouldnt be ODD for it to fall OFF there.... or the pool....
of course if it fell off in the SHED...or near DUCT TAPE somewhere.....that would be strange....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: December 13, 2008, 05:15:25 PM »

There just has to be a reason that Cindy and Casey both wanted the real father's identity kept so secret.  I think that Cindy lied about that under oath at the hearing when she said she always thought it was Jesse Grund and later that Casey showed her an obit but she forgot the name of the father who died in a car crash.  Cindy would not forget that.

This case has shown us that in spite of her calls for Casey to "look at the camera so I can see your eyes," Cindy sometimes does not want to know the truth.  In fact, she will go to extraordinary lengths to avoid the truth even when she strongly suspects what it is. 

Maybe Cindy wonders if Lee is the father but does not want to know.  Why else would the denials not be coming from her and Casey and Lee?  I have heard of no denials at all about the fatherhood rumors.

I had an encounter on a chat session and someone that people seemed to believe was Cindy was posting.  Apparently she posted occasionally and was posting at that time.  I asked her the question and she called my a sick stupid child.  I asked her if she could at least answer the question and she refused.  That is the day I really got interested in that angle.

I was certain she was Cindy because she said some things she later said in a brief interview with reporters too.

There has never been a question posed and there has been no refutation whatsoever.  

Exactly.  There is always so much more to what these fools DON'T say than to what they do say.  They never made a plea to the kidnappers and never have denied any of the rumors that have been all over the internet as well as on TV.

Most excellent point.  They have never cried and screamed for Zanny to return the baby.  The unspoken is key as you say.  Even Casey said to send a message to Zanny to return Caylee, but they never have.  Ever.

Today they keep on the same path, never acknowledging a sadness in her death with the discovery of the body.  Nope, nothing on that order, only a defense of their daughters' lies as they met with the defense team.  NOTHING about Caylee.
well as per casey fantasy cindy said that casey will not open her mouth to protect caylee....so now that a body was found and it is caylee I can imagine that Casey will say everything that she did not want to say. If she ends telling that she killed cayle in an accident, she must have more punishment for do not tell authorities the true,
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 13, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Tiffany makes many rings. Not just engagement rings. For instance:

I think they were talking about a Tiffany ring, not a "Tiffany style."

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1718 on: December 13, 2008, 05:16:28 PM »

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)

So now they acknowledge that it's probably Caylee and yet people still aren't permitted to show their sorrow for the loss of this little girl?  How and why would that offend them?  Anyone who was TRULY GRIEVING would appreciate something like this, I would think. 

They sure aren't taking much time to let things sink in - God forbid the focus be on Caylee for a few days.  They are still 100% focused on Casey's defense and nothing else.   Disgusting.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1719 on: December 13, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »

I don't have the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored.  I don't even remember listening to a confersation about a ring but I skipped alot of the Cindy/Casey stuff.

I remember Cindy asking her and wondered why on earth would that be important to ask in a visitation.

At this point, we can only conjecture how Caylee met her demise. Anything is possible, I suppose. Sorry I have no better answer for you.
That's okay Brandi, Sharivari gave me a better explanation than what I was thinking. She thinks KC stole it from someone and Cindy was trying to catch KC in a lie.

LOL. Like that was a hard thing to do? (Catch Casey in a lie?)

Sorry, just had to laugh.

In college when I finally moved out of the dorms, and into the surrounding community with my school peers, I figured that people that you LIVE with will be honest and respectful of you and your things.  Not so, I quickly learned.  Some girls (even roommates) will be so nicey nice and friendly to your face, then you find later that that same girl is stealing your jewelry and wearing your clothes!  When I saw Casey confronted with Cindy's questions about that Tiffany ring, she acted like this one girl who dated my roommate and totally ripped me off while I thought she was my friend! I totally know the type of girl Casey is, and unfortunately, attractive, evil women are a dime a dozen!!
That is very sad. Did you confront her and get your stuff back

OT

I really lucked out.  I went to her house when she wasn't home and found so much stuff of my own and others' that I took ALL of her wearable clothing and threw most of it away!
so I guess I was evil too....
  Totally AWESOME

oops I guess it did post!
the priceless part was the confrontation after
she starting screaming and I asked her one question
"Jen does it get you off to steal and wear my underwear?!"
needless to say, I never heard a peep from her after that!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.