April 24, 2024, 08:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320378 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: December 13, 2008, 05:17:27 PM »

woah!!!

I was trying to post a reply and got booted off.

Then I could not stay logged in.

Weird.

I'll just stay here and read from here on, when I go bACK A PAGE, i AM LOGGED OUT!

I think the SM site is experiencing temporary meltdowns as a result of all the activity on the Caylee Marie forum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: December 13, 2008, 05:17:46 PM »

Ok I havesome questions-----

Casey supposedly storms off with Caylee the night of the 15th and Caylee is not seen alive again..Unless George is telling the truth and at some point Casey and Caylee return only to leave later..

So my thing is Casey had to have chloroform and duct tape on her when she left the house including a trash bag or something correct?

Because if she killed Caylee when they left the house and Chloroform was used and duct tape she had to have it on her right?And if she didnt have duct tape then she would have to actually look at Caylees face again at some point to put the duct tape on her and whatever else she did...

And what did she store Caylee in til she got home to get a garbage bag? Unless she that in her car t already too.....

I have alot in my car but not Chloroform and duct tape...

---Unless it all happened at home and everything was there----

Which leads me to a whole new set of questions
If what George said was true that he saw them on June 16 then she might have come back to the house after he left for work. I really think something happened after the fight on the 15th though because LP the other day said someone saw Casey June 15th in the evening pacing in a hotel parking lot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: December 13, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

Dang I missed it
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: December 13, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »

BUMP

Hey guys..just out of curiosity, has anything new been hinted at lately about Lee being the father? I know we have looked into it early on, but with all the talk over the past few days, has anyone said anything that would lead us back here again?
I beleive there is a possibility of that....but, I was just wondering..have I missed anything new?

Also, my daughter has some Tiffany jewelry...They make all different kinds....

"God dont like ugly"
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: December 13, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »

Why was Casey so sure the bag would never be found????

Why do you think that she was sure?  IMO, throwing the bag was done in haste. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1725 on: December 13, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »

I officially hate my hubby I really think I am going to ship him to live with the A's..

I was telling him about Lee and he says "so" what if you had all these crazy strange people around your house all day..Leaving stuff behind!!

I swear he has drank the kool-aid...I cannot tell you how many fights we have had over this!!!

He thinks that you cannot get prints or bite marks off duct tape and he does not believe in anything the Body Farm has to say or any of the forensic stuff..

I cannot take it I need to vent...And to think he is a science buff and has an EXTREMELY high IQ...

Well that kool aid made him as dumb as a box of rocks...

oh boy, you are gonna have to school him!  my hubby was resistant until I forced him to sit down and watch NG with me every night.  now he calls me from work for updates! Whatta goood boy! ::pats him on the head::

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1726 on: December 13, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

Dang I missed it

no worries klaas...it was on fox... i am SURE they will LOOP the holy heck out of it for all its worth ...over and over and OVER again....

oh... and i have a mini rant... GERALDO RIVERA NEEDS A DISCLAIMER FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HE SAYS ABOUT THIS CASE .... I AM GERALDO RIVERA AND MY FRIEND IS THE DEFENSE LAWYER JOSE BAEZ...
or words to that effect..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: December 13, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »

where is the linkto the cameras, yall...when i click on the one I have it says website cannot be found....

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: December 13, 2008, 05:23:18 PM »

where is the linkto the cameras, yall...when i click on the one I have it says website cannot be found....

They are not live today. Both have frozen images of last night on them.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: December 13, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »

Ok I havesome questions-----

Casey supposedly storms off with Caylee the night of the 15th and Caylee is not seen alive again..Unless George is telling the truth and at some point Casey and Caylee return only to leave later..

So my thing is Casey had to have chloroform and duct tape on her when she left the house including a trash bag or something correct?

Because if she killed Caylee when they left the house and Chloroform was used and duct tape she had to have it on her right?And if she didnt have duct tape then she would have to actually look at Caylees face again at some point to put the duct tape on her and whatever else she did...

And what did she store Caylee in til she got home to get a garbage bag? Unless she that in her car t already too.....

I have alot in my car but not Chloroform and duct tape...

---Unless it all happened at home and everything was there----

Which leads me to a whole new set of questions
If what George said was true that he saw them on June 16 then she might have come back to the house after he left for work. I really think something happened after the fight on the 15th though because LP the other day said someone saw Casey June 15th in the evening pacing in a hotel parking lot.
yesterday on dateline cindy said that after visit her father at the nursery home with caleey she saw casey that afternoon and had a family time like everything was perfect. That day was the 15? is not that day that they had a fight for the money that casey stoled?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: December 13, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »

Explain how Casey's fingerprints were on the tape, she was helping caylee with a craft project and used the tape.   She threw it away in the bag.......
  I just got back.  When did they release this information?  Do you have a link? 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1731 on: December 13, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »

how many people think it was premeditated?
Me and everyone else I know thinks premeditated.
I am still wishy washy on this.  The computer speaks volumns, the tape does too, but the motive????? 

Hi Always1

if Lee is in fact the father, would you consider that the beginnings to a motive?
I don't know.  I have a brother and I think if I had his child, I would just never want to look at him or speak to him again, no matter what happened to bring that child into the world, I just coulndt deal with it.  But I could NEVER hurt a child. 

Motive is the simple compared to the question if it was premeditation or not. But lets ponder on both!!

Her motives=
*jealousy that her daughter preferred her mother
*wanted to take a trip to puerto rico
*met a new guy that had no kids, wants to be with him..like the fatal attraction that she is
*the internet searches for chloroform, shovels
*missing childrens websites; may have been jealous of her daughter
* wanted to start looking out for "numero uno"
* was planning to visit lazarros family in new york
*wanted to end this "drought" in caseys head this may have been a drought from a social life, baby cramping her style, sex, or drugs

Now in order to get premeditation into the story beyond a reasonable doubt, you have to prove one or more of these motives, and ensue that this slorn
PLOTTED:
To kill (another human) unlawfully.
To kill brutally or inhumanly.
To put an end to either destroy the deceased or destroy their chances.((of what? i dunno))
To spoil by ineptness; mutilate

Im definitely leaning towards premeditation because she was being suffocated by her daughters presence...reason why it was premeditated.....she plotted for four months before actually doing the act that caused or led to murder. the circumstances in which the body is in...in a bag, duct tape...body juices in the car, maggots..etc.etc.

When signs of mortal wounding are lacking, asphyxiation (resulting from inhalation of noxious fumes or smoke, drowning, hanging, smothering, or strangling) and poisoning are considered. Murder by strangulation is done with the hands or with a ligature (throttling). In both cases bodies exhibit blue lips and tiny haemorrhages on the face and eyes..........but

Deaths resulting from inhalation of irrespirable gases are usually suicides or accidents; circumstantial evidence may indicate murder. Lastly, only a small percentage of modern murderers use poison, which can be detected by chemical analysis (forensic toxicology).

if a murder victim remains unidentified, so does the murderer. But it is possible to gain a great deal of information from a dead body, or from parts thereof. When all that remains is a skeleton, its age, sex, height, and race can be determined. Bones will show evidence of physical deformities, medical conditions. Teeth are nearly impossible to destroy, and are thus an ideal means of identification. When murder is suspected only after burial, it is possible to prove even after a number of years have elapsed. Some details will be lost but cause of death can usually be determined following exhumation and forensic autopsy. In essence, dead men do tell tales.

thank god we have soft tissue and dr. g

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1732 on: December 13, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »

This family is nothing but a bunch of ghouls.

This reminded me of the famous sign bending, the reporters constantly questioning & Lee ignoring everything. They were trying to get info out of him while he was pulling up the memorial!   

hmmmm so lee surfaces in time to take memorials down... interesting..
i wonder what if anything it said... i wonder who left it..
i wonder if the crowds will reaapear...

Why are the Anthonys so all about incensing the people that are probably already standing outside of their house? Is Fox still renting the home across the street?

If they would just leave the memorials on the lawn and ignore the people outside, they would eventurally go away, but instead the Anthonys seem to enjoy egging them on

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1733 on: December 13, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »

and another mini rant:
that lady on fox news was saying that MAYBE casey was so upset at the news of the finding of a body because SHE STILL BELIEVED THAT HER DAUGHTER WAS TAKIN BY THE NANNY AND IS STILL ALIVE.............

gah! are you KIDDING me...
how bout oh.. i am HYSTERICAL cause now EVERYONE knows my daughter is dead..

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

between her and geraldo i am fit to be tied..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: December 13, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »

Explain how Casey's fingerprints were on the tape, she was helping caylee with a craft project and used the tape.   She threw it away in the bag.......

Link please A1.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: December 13, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »

The link I have isn't working, it still has a shot up from last night:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: December 13, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

Klaas did you get a nanner from me with a pic and a typo?
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: December 13, 2008, 05:26:17 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I have a question and want to test your memories.  Does anyone remember where George was when he was staring out at the woods.   He said he was looking for a place to park his banner attachment, but I can't recall where.   TIA...

PS:   Sorry I'm not decorated for the holidays, but at least I'm all dressed up in red!!!!
Hoffner IIRC
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: December 13, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »

I just got back.  When did they release this information?  Do you have a link? 
No,no........someone said explain how Casey's finger prints would get on the tape and I was explaining it the way I thought Casey would......  I didn't do a very good job, though!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: December 13, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »

This family is nothing but a bunch of ghouls.

This reminded me of the famous sign bending, the reporters constantly questioning & Lee ignoring everything. They were trying to get info out of him while he was pulling up the memorial!   

hmmmm so lee surfaces in time to take memorials down... interesting..
i wonder what if anything it said... i wonder who left it..
i wonder if the crowds will reaapear...

it looked like a cross & stuffed animals, things like that, that people usually put at a child's memorial. It was in front by the sidewalk.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.