April 19, 2024, 12:13:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320151 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: December 13, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

I just pray that there are some fingerprints (KC) on that duct tape, the bag, or the contents.  Then hopefully we will NEVER have to listen to these ridiculous, insulting stories that the Anthonys and their hired killer-defenders keep spouting. I am waiting for the day!

Aren't we all!!!

Lynnie76
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: December 13, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)

So now they acknowledge that it's probably Caylee and yet people still aren't permitted to show their sorrow for the loss of this little girl?  How and why would that offend them?  Anyone who was TRULY GRIEVING would appreciate something like this, I would think. 

They sure aren't taking much time to let things sink in - God forbid the focus be on Caylee for a few days.  They are still 100% focused on Casey's defense and nothing else.   Disgusting.

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)I'm just catching up but needed to put my two cents in.  You are so right Flossy.  I saw Lee on Fox.  It was disgusting!  He took no care when he grabbed everything.  I was so mad!  I wanted to slap the whole family especially Cindy.  I felt the same way about Jackie and Lee Peterson.  None of them are concerned with the victim.  What or who do flowers hurt?.  They can't have loved Caley that much.  They know who Casey is.  George is fighting his emotions.  To me, it looks like, he doesn't have the stomach for Cindy's tactics.  Losing Casey is no loss.  If she was my daughter, and I knew how she was, I'd want her to get the maximum.  I don't post much but Lee really set me off today.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1922 on: December 13, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »

Anthony defense team gets first look of crime scene

[/url]

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 Orlando) -- The attorney representing the Orlando mother accused of murdering her 3 year old daughter got his first glimpse of the site where the remains of a child were discovered on Thursday.

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder of Caylee Marie, even though the toddler's body hadn't been found. Casey has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing until July.

A medical examiner found evidence among the child's remains that link them to the grandparents' home of the missing toddler, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Marie.

On Friday, an Orange County judge denied a motion filed by Baez to preserve and protect the body of the small child.  Meanwhile investigators continued to collect evidence at the scene where a utility worker had found a small skull.

"The best defense is full disclosure.  That's the main issue here.  If there are dozens of FBI agents and numerous law enforcement offiers doing something in this area, and then going to my client's home,  I'm going to pay attention to it and I want to know what's going on,"  said Baez during a news conference held on Saturday.    When asked if he believed the remains were those of Caylee, Baez said his team was proceeding as if that was a possibility.  "We're preparing as if it is, and we're not going to ignore what investigators are doing.  If it's not Caylee, we can't even celebrate, because it's someone's child."

Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis.   "She's not doing well at all.  She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now.  I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said.

WTF??????? Full disclosure, well then tell that slore of a client to start telling the truth for once in her freaking kife!!!!!!!!! Also, seeing Henry Lee there just reminds me of how the Judge in the PS trial found him "not credible" after he hid evidence that showed bullet swipe on a fingernail~just another liar for hire. Ok, rant over.......for a while

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: December 13, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA
Hey..Sorry!! Shango was a code talker in the NH case....LONG story..but, if you go to the NH thread here, you can find stuff on it....
Thanks Nikki, I have seen the name on Natalie but never could quite figure out who he/she was.

Thanks for that. I had asked, but apparently I'm invisible again. Dangit, I hate that setting!! 
You are never invisible to me AM.

Aww, thank you!    HUGS!  (Same goes with me, about you!  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: December 13, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

Anthony defense team gets first look of crime scene

[/url]

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 Orlando) -- The attorney representing the Orlando mother accused of murdering her 3 year old daughter got his first glimpse of the site where the remains of a child were discovered on Thursday.

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder of Caylee Marie, even though the toddler's body hadn't been found. Casey has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing until July.

A medical examiner found evidence among the child's remains that link them to the grandparents' home of the missing toddler, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Marie.

On Friday, an Orange County judge denied a motion filed by Baez to preserve and protect the body of the small child.  Meanwhile investigators continued to collect evidence at the scene where a utility worker had found a small skull.

"The best defense is full disclosure.  That's the main issue here.  If there are dozens of FBI agents and numerous law enforcement offiers doing something in this area, and then going to my client's home,  I'm going to pay attention to it and I want to know what's going on,"  said Baez during a news conference held on Saturday.   

When asked if he believed the remains were those of Caylee, Baez said his team was proceeding as if that was a possibility.  "We're preparing as if it is, and we're not going to ignore what investigators are doing.  If it's not Caylee, we can't even celebrate, because it's someone's child."

Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis.   "She's not doing well at all.  She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now.  I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said.
he makes me want to vomit! Mark Nejame proves that u do not,as an attorney have to continue to associate yourself with a client if you do not believe in their innocence. How can this degenerate sleep at night?

He does me too! I could NEVER be a defense attorney, they have a completely different way of thinking!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: December 13, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »

The older I get, the more I despise the term "XMAS"
I see it as disrespectful to Christ, the reason for the season..
I would hope to never insult or disrespect someone with a different view.. "XMAS" disrespects what I hold dear to me.. sorry OT but that just irks the **** out of me..   

SO DO I, We were never allowed to spell Christmas like that, ever! And I never will!   

It's all about removing *Christ*...For Christians, removing it from the word is offensive..The agenda will increase to remove Him entirely...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lynnie76
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: December 13, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)

So now they acknowledge that it's probably Caylee and yet people still aren't permitted to show their sorrow for the loss of this little girl?  How and why would that offend them?  Anyone who was TRULY GRIEVING would appreciate something like this, I would think. 

They sure aren't taking much time to let things sink in - God forbid the focus be on Caylee for a few days.  They are still 100% focused on Casey's defense and nothing else.   Disgusting.

I'm doing something wrong in replying.  So sorry

You are so right Flossy.  I saw Lee on Fox.  It was disgusting!  He took no care when he grabbed everything.  I was so mad!  I wanted to slap the whole family especially Cindy.  I felt the same way about Jackie and Lee Peterson.  None of them are concerned with the victim.  What or who do flowers hurt?.  They can't have loved Caley that much.  They know who Casey is.  George is fighting his emotions.  To me, it looks like, he doesn't have the stomach for Cindy's tactics.  Losing Casey is no loss.  If she was my daughter, and I knew how she was, I'd want her to get the maximum.  I don't post much but Lee really set me off today.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: December 13, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)I'm just catching up but needed to put my two cents in.  You are so right Flossy.  I saw Lee on Fox.  It was disgusting!  He took no care when he grabbed everything.  I was so mad!  I wanted to slap the whole family especially Cindy.  I felt the same way about Jackie and Lee Peterson.  None of them are concerned with the victim.  What or who do flowers hurt?.  They can't have loved Caley that much.  They know who Casey is.  George is fighting his emotions.  To me, it looks like, he doesn't have the stomach for Cindy's tactics.  Losing Casey is no loss.  If she was my daughter, and I knew how she was, I'd want her to get the maximum.  I don't post much but Lee really set me off today.

Reminds me of the trash lady. The woman who grabbed a bag of the Anthony's trash and went through it. In it, were cards, flowers, etc. that people had sent. They just threw them out.

Nasty people. (I use the term "people" lightly here.)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1928 on: December 13, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA
Hey..Sorry!! Shango was a code talker in the NH case....LONG story..but, if you go to the NH thread here, you can find stuff on it....
Thanks Nikki, I have seen the name on Natalie but never could quite figure out who he/she was.

Thanks for that. I had asked, but apparently I'm invisible again. Dangit, I hate that setting!! 
You are never invisible to me AM.

Aww, thank you!    HUGS!  (Same goes with me, about you!  )
You are always a sweet kitty (monkey).

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1929 on: December 13, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

Reminds me of the trash lady. The woman who grabbed a bag of the Anthony's trash and went through it. In it, were cards, flowers, etc. that people had sent. They just threw them out.

Brandi, quick question. Do you think George is nasty or just following orders from Lee and Cindy? I am strangely confused about George.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: December 13, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA

anothermonkey ~  I'm sorry if you asked something and didn't get an answer.  You are not invisible.  You are not invisible.  You are not invisible.  I see you!  lol  I think some of us distracted in different ways.  I missed joesamas question about Shango, but nikki answered her for me.  What nice, helpful monkeys we have.  (even some that think there are invisible...)  ((hugs)) anothermonkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: December 13, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »

I am several pages behind....this may have been posted.

Lawyers for Caylee’s Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy
Posted on December 13, 2008

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee’s disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony’s lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense — even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.“If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn’t mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child,” Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony’s lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. “That doesn’t determine who or what caused the child’s death.”FoxNews.com   Saturday, December 13, 2008
Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won’t change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

“Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car,” Black told FOXNews.com. “Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. … It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child.”

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl’s, but police haven’t stopped looking for clues.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/lawyers-for-caylees-mother-stand-by-her-story-in-planning-defense-strategy/

Good Evening!  OHMYGAWD...this axxhole says THIS CHILD!!!  Hey. you cretin, she has a name and her name is CAYLEE
theyre not better than all of the a's who always refer to her as "that little girl"
Sorry if this has been asked, but if there was hair in the bag found, why cant they do a mitochondrial dna match?

It was reported that there was hair (I am assuming that report is true)...I am sure it has been done....and IMO Dr. G knows it's Caylee...but they are waiting to the FBI lab for official confirmation....and testuing the hair samples for drugs and cholorform

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: December 13, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »

Baez doesn't get it does he ? Since when are defense attorneys or ANYONE allowed into a crime scene before LE has processed it. NEVER. He'll get his full disclosure once LE has taken everything pertinent away for lab results. If they let him in before, then there could be tampering by him or anyone else with the scene. Those are LE's SOP's everywhere.
Does he just want to see how far up the creek without his client is ?   
Or is he just looking for face time on TV ?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: December 13, 2008, 07:06:19 PM »

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA

You are not invisible, I am just too far back to give a "real time" answer.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1934 on: December 13, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

None of them will ever get one ounce of sympathy from me. They were screwed up long before Caylee went missing. Pathetic family of losers. They did not deserve Caylee.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: December 13, 2008, 07:07:17 PM »

I would hope to never insult or disrespect someone with a different view.. "XMAS" disrespects what I hold dear to me.. sorry OT but that just irks the **** out of me..   

SO DO I, We were never allowed to spell Christmas like that, ever! And I never will!   

It's all about removing *Christ*...For Christians, removing it from the word is offensive..The agenda will increase to remove Him entirely...

However ... the agenda is for naught.

Janet

______

ONE SOLIDARY LIFE.

Jesus Jesus Jesus sweetest name I know
He was born in an obscure village
The son of a simple peasant woman
He grew up in another small town
And worked with his father in a carpenter shop until He was thirty
And then for three years he was what we might call a traveling preacher
He never wrote a book He never held political office
The places He did go He usually walked
He never did any of the things that one normally associates with greatness
He had no credentials but himself
When He was only thirty-three years old
The tide of public opinion turned against Him
Some of His friends deserted Him one denied Him
One even betrayed Him and turned Him over to His enemies
He went through the mockery of a trial
He was nailed to a cross between two thieves
While He was dying His executioners for His only possession
His robe His purple robe
When He was dead he was taken from the cross
And laid in a borrowed grave
Provided for the compassion of friends
Almost twenty wide centuries have since come and gone
And today this man is the centerpiece of the human race
The leader in the column of mankind problems
I think I am well with in the mark
That all the armies that ever marched
All the navies that ever sailed the seven seas
All the legislative bodies that ever met
All the kings and rulers that have ever rained
And all put together have not affected the life of man here on this earth
As much as that one solitary life

Jesus Jesus Jesus Sweetest name I know
Sweetest name I know I know

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: December 13, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »

Brandi, quick question. Do you think George is nasty or just following orders from Lee and Cindy? I am strangely confused about George.

Both. (And not too bright.)

We all have heard him lie. So we know he is a liar.

I also think he follows Cindy's orders. He has no bal um ... backbone at all.

I also think he is involved more than we know.

JMO

Time will tell.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1937 on: December 13, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »

O/T~Klaas, I',m sending you a nanner for ShellBell.....could you pass it on???

TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: December 13, 2008, 07:09:07 PM »

However ... the agenda is for naught.

Janet

______

ONE SOLIDARY LIFE.

Jesus Jesus Jesus sweetest name I know
He was born in an obscure village
The son of a simple peasant woman
He grew up in another small town
And worked with his father in a carpenter shop until He was thirty
And then for three years he was what we might call a traveling preacher
He never wrote a book He never held political office
The places He did go He usually walked
He never did any of the things that one normally associates with greatness
He had no credentials but himself
When He was only thirty-three years old
The tide of public opinion turned against Him
Some of His friends deserted Him one denied Him
One even betrayed Him and turned Him over to His enemies
He went through the mockery of a trial
He was nailed to a cross between two thieves
While He was dying His executioners for His only possession
His robe His purple robe
When He was dead he was taken from the cross
And laid in a borrowed grave
Provided for the compassion of friends
Almost twenty wide centuries have since come and gone
And today this man is the centerpiece of the human race
The leader in the column of mankind problems
I think I am well with in the mark
That all the armies that ever marched
All the navies that ever sailed the seven seas
All the legislative bodies that ever met
All the kings and rulers that have ever rained
And all put together have not affected the life of man here on this earth
As much as that one solitary life

Jesus Jesus Jesus Sweetest name I know
Sweetest name I know I know

Amen Sister!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: December 13, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »

Baez doesn't get it does he ? Since when are defense attorneys or ANYONE allowed into a crime scene before LE has processed it. NEVER. He'll get his full disclosure once LE has taken everything pertinent away for lab results. If they let him in before, then there could be tampering by him or anyone else with the scene. Those are LE's SOP's everywhere.
Does he just want to see how far up the creek without his client is ?   
Or is he just looking for face time on TV ?
Agree with you Kat, Baez is looking for face time, brought in more exp. people because he is clueless. Lee is a mouthbreather, he is also clueless to the fact that his nasty behavior helps to reinforce the dislike the public has towards the Scamthony's

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.