April 19, 2024, 04:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320159 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: December 13, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »

None of them will ever get one ounce of sympathy from me. They were screwed up long before Caylee went missing. Pathetic family of losers. They did not deserve Caylee.

Same HERE! They do not deserve to have ever breathed the same air as Caylee!!! 

BTW - is there a video clip of Lee removing the memorials???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1941 on: December 13, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »

CELEBRATE!!!??? Is Baez out of his freakin mind!!!   

Baez= Big fat foot in his big fat mouth AGAIN.  What a freakin' moron.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1942 on: December 13, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

I don't know Sunny.....probably, but I can't look now, sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: December 13, 2008, 07:13:42 PM »

CELEBRATE!!!??? Is Baez out of his freakin mind!!!   

Baez= Big fat foot in his big fat mouth AGAIN.  What a freakin' moron.

See? There you go again!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1944 on: December 13, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »

Anthony defense team gets first look of crime scene

[/url]

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 Orlando) -- The attorney representing the Orlando mother accused of murdering her 3 year old daughter got his first glimpse of the site where the remains of a child were discovered on Thursday.

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder of Caylee Marie, even though the toddler's body hadn't been found. Casey has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing until July.

A medical examiner found evidence among the child's remains that link them to the grandparents' home of the missing toddler, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Marie.

On Friday, an Orange County judge denied a motion filed by Baez to preserve and protect the body of the small child.  Meanwhile investigators continued to collect evidence at the scene where a utility worker had found a small skull.

"The best defense is full disclosure.  That's the main issue here.  If there are dozens of FBI agents and numerous law enforcement offiers doing something in this area, and then going to my client's home,  I'm going to pay attention to it and I want to know what's going on,"  said Baez during a news conference held on Saturday.   

When asked if he believed the remains were those of Caylee, Baez said his team was proceeding as if that was a possibility.  "We're preparing as if it is, and we're not going to ignore what investigators are doing.  If it's not Caylee, we can't even celebrate, because it's someone's child."

Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis.   "She's not doing well at all.  She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now.  I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said.

GMAFB!  She's not doing well because her house of cards was just knocked down.  She no longer has her ace in the hole and she knows her ass is going to get shanked in prison!  She cries for only herself!

Lisa
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: December 13, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »

Thank You Janet..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1946 on: December 13, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »

OMG, IT JUST SHOWED LEE TAKING UP THE MEMORIAL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! hE SAID HE'D CALL LE IF THEY CAME ON THEIR PROPERTY!!!!   

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)

So now they acknowledge that it's probably Caylee and yet people still aren't permitted to show their sorrow for the loss of this little girl?  How and why would that offend them?  Anyone who was TRULY GRIEVING would appreciate something like this, I would think. 

They sure aren't taking much time to let things sink in - God forbid the focus be on Caylee for a few days.  They are still 100% focused on Casey's defense and nothing else.   Disgusting.

What a total piece of shit.  All of them are.  How sick is it that they don't appreciate a gift left in remembrance of their niece and granddaughter - one that was given by the same people whom they URGED to get off their asses and start looking for Caylee.  (and many did)I'm just catching up but needed to put my two cents in.  You are so right Flossy.  I saw Lee on Fox.  It was disgusting!  He took no care when he grabbed everything.  I was so mad!  I wanted to slap the whole family especially Cindy.  I felt the same way about Jackie and Lee Peterson.  None of them are concerned with the victim.  What or who do flowers hurt?.  They can't have loved Caley that much.  They know who Casey is.  George is fighting his emotions.  To me, it looks like, he doesn't have the stomach for Cindy's tactics.  Losing Casey is no loss.  If she was my daughter, and I knew how she was, I'd want her to get the maximum.  I don't post much but Lee really set me off today.

Reminds me of the trash lady. The woman who grabbed a bag of the Anthony's trash and went through it. In it, were cards, flowers, etc. that people had sent. They just threw them out.

Nasty people. (I use the term "people" lightly here.)
Brandi, quick question. Do you think George is nasty or just following orders from Lee and Cindy? I am strangely confused about George.

Both. (And not too bright.)

We all have heard him lie. So we know he is a liar.

I also think he follows Cindy's orders. He has no bal um ... backbone at all.

I also think he is involved more than we know.

JMO

Time will tell.
Thanks Brandi, I have thought the same thing. No cajones, but I just have the feeling the only reason he lies is Cindy tells him too. She is his meal ticket. I saw her last night on Dateline at the bond hearing spewing her BS. I guess I just kinda feel sorry for George, he just needs to nut up, tell the truth and get the heck away from that house. O/T Did anyone notice Cindy's eyebrows last night. I had my glasses on so I wasn't seeing things. I think she reads SM, those things were plucked so bad they looked like half moons around her eyes. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1947 on: December 13, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »

[/url]

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 Orlando) -- The attorney representing the Orlando mother accused of murdering her 3 year old daughter got his first glimpse of the site where the remains of a child were discovered on Thursday.

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder of Caylee Marie, even though the toddler's body hadn't been found. Casey has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing until July.

A medical examiner found evidence among the child's remains that link them to the grandparents' home of the missing toddler, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Marie.

On Friday, an Orange County judge denied a motion filed by Baez to preserve and protect the body of the small child.  Meanwhile investigators continued to collect evidence at the scene where a utility worker had found a small skull.

"The best defense is full disclosure.  That's the main issue here.  If there are dozens of FBI agents and numerous law enforcement offiers doing something in this area, and then going to my client's home,  I'm going to pay attention to it and I want to know what's going on,"  said Baez during a news conference held on Saturday.    When asked if he believed the remains were those of Caylee, Baez said his team was proceeding as if that was a possibility.  "We're preparing as if it is, and we're not going to ignore what investigators are doing.  If it's not Caylee, we can't even celebrate, because it's someone's child."

Baez also elaborated on how Casey was handling news that remains of what could be her missing daughter were discovered and are currently under analysis.   "She's not doing well at all.  She wants to know what's going on, and it's something she can't do right now.  I can't imagine a more difficult position for a mother to be in right now," he said.

WTF??????? Full disclosure, well then tell that slore of a client to start telling the truth for once in her freaking kife!!!!!!!!! Also, seeing Henry Lee there just reminds me of how the Judge in the PS trial found him "not credible" after he hid evidence that showed bullet swipe on a fingernail~just another liar for hire. Ok, rant over.......for a while

OMG i totally agree with you, he did real bad on that case...hmmm.. kind of like her new attorney. haha shes getting leftovers frm PS trial. LOL. they want another deadlock..that would be heaven for casey...it almost makes me jump for joy(but doesnt) that
o.j.s defense lawyers Robert Kardashian and Ernest Kinney have been laid to rest. r.i.p.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: December 13, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

Let's not forget monkeys ... Dr. Henry Lee and novelist Michael Peterson (where have I heard that name before -- Peterson, sheesh). 

Anyslore, Peterson murdered his wife, rather obviously from what I remember, with a blowpoke most likely, and Lee said -- there is too much blood to be a homicide, must be an accident.

Well, just sign me up for a lobotomy right now Dr. Lee, I'll even let you do the procedure. Where in the hell do these people come up with this chit and how can they sleep at night?

I can hear it now -- Dr. Henry Lee: "Casey must have  LOVED this little girl to death. I know it's just an expression but now for the first time in history we see it materializing. And ham and cheese cause an odor similar to human decomp. Yes, it is a new discovery as well. I will call it the LeeBullshiiit Effect."

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: December 13, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/13/caylee-anthony-found-plastic-bag-skeletal-remains-duct-tape-items-of-interest-anthony-home-searched-part-1/

Caylee Anthony Found: Plastic Bag, Skeletal Remains, Duct Tape, Items of Interest, Anthony Home Searched, Part 1

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: December 13, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »

Let's not forget monkeys ... Dr. Henry Lee and novelist Michael Peterson (where have I heard that name before -- Peterson, sheesh). 

Anyslore, Peterson murdered his wife, rather obviously from what I remember, with a blowpoke most likely, and Lee said -- there is too much blood to be a homicide, must be an accident.

Well, just sign me up for a lobotomy right now Dr. Lee, I'll even let you do the procedure. Where in the hell do these people come up with this chit and how can they sleep at night?

I can hear it now -- Dr. Henry Lee: "Casey must have  LOVED this little girl to death. I know it's just an expression but now for the first time in history we see it materializing. And ham and cheese cause an odor similar to human decomp. Yes, it is a new discovery as well. I will call it the LeeBullshiiit Effect."

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »

"Also, seeing Henry Lee there just reminds me of how the Judge in the PS trial found him "not credible" after he hid evidence that showed bullet swipe on a fingernail~just another liar for hire. Ok, rant over.......for a wh"
I didn't follow the Phil trial Did he really do that ? So I can see why Slimy Baez hired him and that other one K-Baden.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

None of them will ever get one ounce of sympathy from me. They were screwed up long before Caylee went missing. Pathetic family of losers. They did not deserve Caylee.

I agree Nut.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1953 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

BUMP ....... I HAVE THE LOCK/UNLOCK Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »

I don't know Sunny.....probably, but I can't look now, sorry.

Ok...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: December 13, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »

Muffy Who is Shango? TIA
Hey..Sorry!! Shango was a code talker in the NH case....LONG story..but, if you go to the NH thread here, you can find stuff on it....
Thanks Nikki, I have seen the name on Natalie but never could quite figure out who he/she was.

Thanks for that. I had asked, but apparently I'm invisible again. Dangit, I hate that setting!! 

anothermonkey ~  I'm sorry if you asked something and didn't get an answer.  You are not invisible.  You are not invisible.  You are not invisible.  I see you!  lol  I think some of us distracted in different ways.  I missed joesamas question about Shango, but nikki answered her for me.  What nice, helpful monkeys we have.  (even some that think there are invisible...)  ((hugs)) anothermonkey

I was just teasin'.     Hugs to you, too!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1956 on: December 13, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

[/url]

"The best defense is full disclosure.  That's the main issue here.  If there are dozens of FBI agents and numerous law enforcement offiers doing something in this area, and then going to my client's home,  I'm going to pay attention to it and I want to know what's going on,"  said Baez during a news conference held on Saturday.    When asked if he believed the remains were those of Caylee, Baez said his team was proceeding as if that was a possibility.  "We're preparing as if it is, and we're not going to ignore what investigators are doing.  If it's not Caylee, we can't even celebrate, because it's someone's child."

WTF??????? Full disclosure, well then tell that slore of a client to start telling the truth for once in her freaking kife!!!!!!!!! Also, seeing Henry Lee there just reminds me of how the Judge in the PS trial found him "not credible" after he hid evidence that showed bullet swipe on a fingernail~just another liar for hire. Ok, rant over.......for a while

OMG i totally agree with you, he did real bad on that case...hmmm.. kind of like her new attorney. haha shes getting leftovers frm PS trial. LOL. they want another deadlock..that would be heaven for casey...it almost makes me jump for joy(but doesnt) that
o.j.s defense lawyers Robert Kardashian and Ernest Kinney have been laid to rest. r.i.p.

Looks like it ~ LKB, Dr. Lee, Werner Spitz.....hmm, let's see how long it takes for the rest of his defense team to "jump on the Casey is innocent" bandwagon.

But, remember~the jury didn't believe NOT ONE of the defense experts

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: December 13, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

Geraldo doing interview after commercial

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: December 13, 2008, 07:28:00 PM »

Well, hopefully the next memorial for Caylee left at the Anthony home will include a big freakin' carboard sign. Good luck with that Lee!!!

PS - Lee, I am keeping this photo FOREVER. I will print it and frame it and forever know what a huge POS you really are.

Getting owned by a cardboard sign: Priceless

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: December 13, 2008, 07:28:11 PM »

GOOD because I have to leave right now and pick up dinner 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.