April 19, 2024, 10:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320145 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: December 13, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Been catching up on my reading.  Noticed there was dicussion about Casey's myspace account being set up in 2005 or 2006 with name of myspace.com/cayleeismissing.  Is this true?  If so, makes me ? the conversation with Lee and Casey when he asked her "Is this like before"?  What do you guys think?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1961 on: December 13, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

Well, hopefully the next memorial for Caylee left at the Anthony home will include a big freakin' carboard sign. Good luck with that Lee!!!

PS - Lee, I am keeping this photo FOREVER. I will print it and frame it and forever know what a huge POS you really are.

Getting owned by a cardboard sign: Priceless

He is such a loser!

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: December 13, 2008, 07:29:31 PM »

Well, hopefully the next memorial for Caylee left at the Anthony home will include a big freakin' carboard sign. Good luck with that Lee!!!

PS - Lee, I am keeping this photo FOREVER. I will print it and frame it and forever know what a huge POS you really are.

Getting owned by a cardboard sign: Priceless

OMG 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1963 on: December 13, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

Let's not forget monkeys ... Dr. Henry Lee and novelist Michael Peterson (where have I heard that name before -- Peterson, sheesh). 

Anyslore, Peterson murdered his wife, rather obviously from what I remember, with a blowpoke most likely, and Lee said -- there is too much blood to be a homicide, must be an accident.

Well, just sign me up for a lobotomy right now Dr. Lee, I'll even let you do the procedure. Where in the hell do these people come up with this chit and how can they sleep at night?

I can hear it now -- Dr. Henry Lee: "Casey must have  LOVED this little girl to death. I know it's just an expression but now for the first time in history we see it materializing. And ham and cheese cause an odor similar to human decomp. Yes, it is a new discovery as well. I will call it the LeeBullshiiit Effect."

Yeah~ That too, I  remember posting the picture from the crime scene and Klaas had to remove it because it was so offensive.......Dr. Lee is just one of many of the "liar for hire" gang.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: December 13, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »

GOOD because I have to leave right now and pick up dinner 

Can we have chocolate for dessert? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1965 on: December 13, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/13/caylee-anthony-found-plastic-bag-skeletal-remains-duct-tape-items-of-interest-anthony-home-searched-part-1/

Caylee Anthony Found: Plastic Bag, Skeletal Remains, Duct Tape, Items of Interest, Anthony Home Searched, Part 1

Thanks Klass will go read it now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1966 on: December 13, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »

Well, ain't this sweet. I am seeing into Casey's future. Rot in prison, beyotch.

Murderer: Michael Peterson
Expert: Dr. Henry "I make shit up" Lee
Result: Guilty of 1st-degree murder; Life Sentence
Getting ass kicked in prison: YES

http://www.courttv.com/trials/novelist/102203_ctv.html

The eight-by-nine-foot cinder block cell that Michael Peterson now calls home is equipped with a bed built into the wall, a sink and toilet, and even a small writing desk. But on Tuesday evening, Peterson might have traded all those amenities for a simple deadbolt.

According to prison officials, the convicted killer was hospitalized after a fight inside his cell at about 7:30 p.m. The cause of the fight remains uncertain.

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: December 13, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

Let's not forget monkeys ... Dr. Henry Lee and novelist Michael Peterson (where have I heard that name before -- Peterson, sheesh). 

Anyslore, Peterson murdered his wife, rather obviously from what I remember, with a blowpoke most likely, and Lee said -- there is too much blood to be a homicide, must be an accident.

Well, just sign me up for a lobotomy right now Dr. Lee, I'll even let you do the procedure. Where in the hell do these people come up with this chit and how can they sleep at night?

I can hear it now -- Dr. Henry Lee: "Casey must have  LOVED this little girl to death. I know it's just an expression but now for the first time in history we see it materializing. And ham and cheese cause an odor similar to human decomp. Yes, it is a new discovery as well. I will call it the LeeBullshiiit Effect."

Yeah~ That too, I  remember posting the picture from the crime scene and Klaas had to remove it because it was so offensive.......Dr. Lee is just one of many of the "liar for hire" gang.

Dr. lee testified for OJ's defense too didn't he?? And we all know he was innocent.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1968 on: December 13, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

"Also, seeing Henry Lee there just reminds me of how the Judge in the PS trial found him "not credible" after he hid evidence that showed bullet swipe on a fingernail~just another liar for hire. Ok, rant over.......for a wh"
I didn't follow the Phil trial Did he really do that ? So I can see why Slimy Baez hired him and that other one K-Baden.

Yes he did~this happened when Robert Shapiro was PS's atty, and the judge after hearing the prosecution demand this evidence that Shapiro had told them about brought the former atty's who were at the PS crime scene and had them testify (compelled under threat of jail), and he found Lee not credible. The bullet swipe would have shown that her fingers were in her mouth trying to push the gun out of her mouth. Lee convenentially took a hiatus to China for the defense portion of the trial

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1969 on: December 13, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »

geraldo " i am friends with baez" rivera is on..
callin the grandparents ESCENTRIC...

IS THAT a nice word for CRAZY??

i know i spelled it wrong... but it makes me NUTS to see him say stuff without disclosing he is buds with jose!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: December 13, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »

Scarrlett said:
First PJ I am happy to see you up and about this morning.. I was thinking positive thoughts for you all day! Hope all is well.

Hi Scarrlett,
What a Dear-Heart you are.  Thank you so much for the positive thoughts.  I could feel them all the way here in WI.  I'm so far behind that I won't be able to comment on anything past your post because I'm on page 52 and the cage changes in less than 2 pages.  It's already on 98 .

Hugs,
PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: December 13, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

GOOD because I have to leave right now and pick up dinner 

please bring me some fried taters. mmmm fried tater.

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1972 on: December 13, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »

The thing about Dr. Lee is you can read when hes lying all over his face..when he was on NG i was pissed because he was sooooo on her side..."o we found additional evidence while i was observing the car"......... Nancy, "Dr. Lee is it true that the smell was that of a decomposing body"...he just twitched and basically answered an answer but all i heard was..."Nancy im on the Defense team, i am paid. i am here to find inconsistent shit to prove a reasonable doubt to a bunch of jurors.."....."Oh and the bodyfarm that i have the highest regards to, dont know what they're doing with that machine that makes pizza boxes and chloroform smell like a dead body"....yea thats all i heard. selective hearing, just like Cindy

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: December 13, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

Dr. lee testified for OJ's defense too didn't he?? And we all know he was innocent.

yeah, OJ and Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, Casey Anthony. A bunch of innocents.

I remember you, Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1974 on: December 13, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

Yes, so did Baden IIRC I have dirt on almost all of them from research I did during the Ps trial, VERY SCARY chit they testify to

[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: December 13, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »

Anthony defense team gets first look of crime scene

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Hey Baez, you A$$, there is a little thing called crime scene investigation protocol and chain of evidence. If LE every allowed these fools in the very first thing they would bring up at trial is that LE contaminated the crime scene.

Baez thinks that he is special some how? You are a pond scum defense atty who now has to explain away a body, duct tape, proximity, human decomposition, chloroform, cadaver dog hit in the back yard and a trunk that smelled like death.

You could have Quincy come out of retirement and the entire CSI cast and it would not be any help. Your client is going down like a sweet muffin.

The best defense experts in the world cannot lie their way through the facts and the evidence.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: December 13, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »

please bring me some fried taters. mmmm fried taters.

Edit: taters, with an s. Please don't run away Tater. I love you!!!

Thought of you in toy section looking at the cute Star Wars taterheads. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: December 13, 2008, 07:43:09 PM »

Idea for next front page SM post (tongue in cheek of course)

Petrified turd replaces Baez on defense team: Sources say prosecution worried about the increase in brain power

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: December 13, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »

Baez is arrogant.  I totally get a defendants right to representation but he has done his client NO favors.  At this point, with the amount of coverage this case has received and continues to recieve, you wouldn't think he would keep on insulting the intelligence of potential jurors.  I can't explain his arrogance. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: December 13, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »

Anthony defense team gets first look of crime scene

Jose Baez stood behind crime scene tape, several yards away from where the remains were found in a wooded area just off Suburban Drive and within a quarter-mile of the home of the missing toddler's grandparents.

"We should be able to observe the scene.  This isn't just anyone we're allowing in,  we're allowing in people they (the investigators) come to when they train," said Jose Baez speaking of a team of forensic experts assembled for the defense of 22 year old Casey Anthony.

Hey Baez, you A$$, there is a little thing called crime scene investigation protocol and chain of evidence. If LE every allowed these fools in the very first thing they would bring up at trial is that LE contaminated the crime scene.

Baez thinks that he is special some how? You are a pond scum defense atty who now has to explain away a body, duct tape, proximity, human decomposition, chloroform, cadaver dog hit in the back yard and a trunk that smelled like death.

You could have Quincy come out of retirement and the entire CSI cast and it would not be any help. Your client is going down like a sweet muffin.

The best defense experts in the world cannot lie their way through the facts and the evidence.
AMEN RED!  Great front page too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.