April 26, 2024, 02:45:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320516 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »

Could someone please give us a summary of the day's events?  Thanks so much.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Up To The Minute Update On Remains Discovery
Friday, December 12, 2008 4:28:53 PM

ORLANDO -- The remains of a small child were discovered early Thursday morning by a worker for the Orange County Water Department. We are following this story closely with constant updates.

Minute-To-Minute Update Friday, Dec. 12
4:00 p.m.: 911 tape of water department worker reporting discovery of remains is released. Click here to listen.

3:10 p.m.: George and Cindy Anthony arrive at their Hopespring Drive home with security.

2:00 p.m.: News 13 has confirmed Kid Finders Network is suspending its search for Caylee Anthony.

12:40 p.m.: Sheriff's Office says FBI will work all weekend long to try to positively identify the remains found Thursday.

12:03 p.m.: Prosecutors agree that crime scene needs to be made available to defense team once they have completed their investigation.

11:59 a.m.: Judge denies Baez's motion to have defense team expert present during any forensic examination.

11:58 a.m.: OCSO say there has not been a tentative identification.

11:56 a.m. : Kenney Baden said Orange County sheriff called Jose Baez and said that anthropological measurements and hair color of the remains found matched that of Caylee Anthony.   Defense team said the motion should apply to tentative identification as well.

11:52 a.m.: Prosecutors ask judge that even if remains are linked to Caylee Anthony, the defense should not have a right to attend testing of any evidence.

11:46 a.m.: Prosecutors say defense does not have standing to make this motion since the remains have not yet been identified..

11:44 a.m.: Kenney Baden team says it wants to be the first to see the evidence from the crime scene after the state.

11:43 a.m.: Kenny Baden says they will file a motion for the crime scene.

11:41 a.m.: Attorneys Jose Baez, Linda Kenney Baden and the rest of the defense team wants world-renowned anthropologists and a medical examiner to observe the autopsy for the defense team.

11:40 a.m. : Judge Stan Strickland says crime scene will not be discussed.  Strickland says the motion will deal with DNA testing and the autopsy.

11:31 a.m.: George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney, Bradley A. Conway is spotted in the courtroom for the hearing.

11:30 a.m.: The emergency hearing to determine if defense team's expert can be present during forensic testing begins.

8:34 a.m.: Investigators tell News 13 they believe they have found everything they needed in the Anthony home search.  The home is no longer considered a crime scene, and the Anthonys can now return to their home.

7:46 a.m.: Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said investigators found something of interest at the Anthony's home. Investigators are not saying what the key item is.

7:01 a.m.: Investigators return to scene where skeletal remains were discovered.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

I saw on MSNBC a brief interview of the Dateline guy about tonight's show.  In it, CA says something like 'our investigators have found that everything KC has said is true' ??? -

Either she's flat out lying or her "investigators" are lying ... interesting as we have had new developments since that statement was made.

I still think the Anthony's will now come out with a whole scenario where Zanny or Zanny disciples killed Caylee ... why would they bring her back so close to her home I ask?  They will say - to send a message.  I say if they were brazen enough to kidnap a child - kill and child - they also would have been brazen enough to dump her body in KC's front yard.

Just me thinking ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »

Thanks for the greetings.

FOM - Why tape? To make it look like an abduction. Maybe. Tape as cause of death would seem to be accidental (tho prob in the act of a felony). All this happen because Casey wanted to keep the child quiet while she partied? No - that's no good, the computer searches look like pre-meditation...don't they?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 05:09:17 PM »

Could someone please give us a summary of the day's events?  Thanks so much.

Oh SS, probably should wait until the rest of the group shows up & Klaas can give you the low down.  JB filed an emergency motion on defense being at the autopsy & crime scene.  You really should check it out, sorry no link from me, but I know someone has it.  Motion was denied stating they hadn't even identified this as Caylee. 

Lots of speculation as to what LE has removed from the house and it's revelance.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »

Geraldo broadcasting LIVE from Orlando Saturday night

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/geraldo-at-larg.html

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »

Thanks for the greetings.

FOM - Why tape? To make it look like an abduction. Maybe. Tape as cause of death would seem to be accidental (tho prob in the act of a felony). All this happen because Casey wanted to keep the child quiet while she partied? No - that's no good, the computer searches look like pre-meditation...don't they?

I agree Hat, the computer searches are just too much of a coincindence for me to buy into it...what are the chances of all those computer searches and then Caylee coming up missing and being found deceased? Nope, not buying into it.... pre-meditated IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Live news not sure if anyone wants to listen but

Founder of KidFinders spewing the crud on next....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »

I saw on MSNBC a brief interview of the Dateline guy about tonight's show.  In it, CA says something like 'our investigators have found that everything KC has said is true' ??? -

Either she's flat out lying or her "investigators" are lying ... interesting as we have had new developments since that statement was made.

I still think the Anthony's will now come out with a whole scenario where Zanny or Zanny disciples killed Caylee ... why would they bring her back so close to her home I ask?  They will say - to send a message.  I say if they were brazen enough to kidnap a child - kill and child - they also would have been brazen enough to dump her body in KC's front yard.

Just me thinking ...
I agree with you I'm sure they are going to go with this scenario, darn fools if they do, but I see them doing this.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »

I wonder if Casey still forgives Zani.  I also wonder if she'll talk now that Caylee isn't in danger.  She couldn't have been too worried about the family being threatened since she was asking them to investigate things.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »

How in the world can the defense afford these experts..Kathy Reichs!! Lee! Kobi!!! These guys do not come cheap so who is paying them?

Carmen
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

How in the world can the defense afford these experts..Kathy Reichs!! Lee! Kobi!!! These guys do not come cheap so who is paying them?
IMO they are all in it for the publicity.  Linda Kenney Baden & Dr. Baden lost a lot of respect in my eyes during the Spector trial.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »

Thanks, what nonsense could he possibly spew.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 05:16:11 PM »

IMO they are all in it for the publicity.  Linda Kenney Baden & Dr. Baden lost a lot of respect in my eyes during the Spector trial.
I'm with you on that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »

Just me thinking ...

Why would the Anthony's hire a Defense attorney?The longer they go on with this charade the more i believe they were complicit in the cover-up..JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »

Thanks, what nonsense could he possibly spew.
Ummmm .. let's see.  "Kidfinders ... another one we didn't find!"

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »

He gave an interview in front of the A's home today.  Guess he is staying the night in Orlando.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »

Now Defense Quick to Say Caylee is Dead: Casey Anthony Defense Team Says Skeletal Remains Found Are of Missing Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/12/now-defense-quick-to-say-caylee-is-dead-casey-anthony-defense-team-says-skeletal-remains-found-are-of-missing-caylee-anthony/

Every piece of evidence like human decomposition in trunk of the car of Casey Anthony was brushed off. It was ridiculously explained away by Cindy Anthony as a pizza.  Then there were the statements that the car smelled like death and that was shrugged off as well and blamed on a dead squirrel. So why the 180? Why is the defense team now saying that the remains found yesterday are in fact that of Caylee? This is the same defense team that has made it a point along with the grandparents to call every little girl between the age of 2 and 5 in a bus stop, mall, air plane and restaurant was Caylee Anthony. So what does the defense team know? Did they get the tip from their client that it is Caylee?

Out of curiousity, just how are all these legal high priced experts getting paid? Casey has been in jail so its not like she could have stole anyone's check book.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »

Just me thinking ...

Why would the Anthony's hire a Defense attorney?The longer they go on with this charade the more i believe they were complicit in the cover-up..JMOO
IMO they hired a new defense attorney because they think they are going to need one!  I also think ... LE will not ever charge them no matter what they have done or said ... at the end of the day they were Caylee's GPs and the monsters parents.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »

Just me thinking ...

Well gosh, they were so extremely thorough to make sure that there was decomp in kc's car, bahhhh, their investigaters are nothing more than more of the Maybrry crew, the new Barney Fife and co.
I'm not bashing your idea, these people drive me nuts, nuts, I tell ya............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.