April 19, 2024, 09:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320144 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

I'm not sure how one goes about breaking a neck.  Could be LE took that wooden thing (mentioned in last thread, with pic), cuz maybe it might have been used to snap her neck with?  I dunno... Just a thought.

I would think that it would be easier (as Caylee was little) to choke her to death.. strangle her, and break that bone in the throat (I can't remember what it's called).  Often when people are strangled, that particular bone is broken.. almost a sure sign of what has happened.    Unless she thought breaking Caylee's neck would be a faster way to kill her?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2008, 06:58:16 PM »

I know one thing Cin and George better stop wearing the missing Caylee tee shirts.
I'd be much appreciative if she didn't show up to court with the Caylee purse.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

I know one thing Cin and George better stop wearing the missing Caylee tee shirts.

OMG I will go postal if they wear them another second!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »

Ok, I lied.  I do wanna know one more thing.  Member when Des said something about the rope thing hanging in the car being misssing and I thought she said LP thought maybe it could have been used - not sure about that????  Do you think maybe it could have been in the bag and that was a big clue?????  Am I reaching???
I don't remember that.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »

It's just so crass..

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »

Ok, I lied.  I do wanna know one more thing.  Member when Des said something about the rope thing hanging in the car being misssing and I thought she said LP thought maybe it could have been used - not sure about that????  Do you think maybe it could have been in the bag and that was a big clue?????  Am I reaching???
I don't remember that.

You mean the lanyard that Cindy said went missing?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »

I don't remember that.

The missing lanyard?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

Okay, you win how could I have forgotten about that purse.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:35 PM »

I don't remember that.

Yes

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:50 PM »

OMG I will go postal if they wear them another second!!

I was shocked to see Cindy in the grey pin stripe pants at court when they were trying for a gag order. what a strange family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »

I don't remember that.

I missed the lanyard too!  Did it have Casey's Universal Employee ID on it!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »

I still don't believe that Cindy forced Casey to bear a child.  I don't think either parent could force Casey to do much of anything.  Remember Cindy's brother Rick saying Casey was already seven months pregnant and they didn't even know about it.

Abortion on demand has been around for several years, I think about five, without parental consent.  I believe Casey would know all about things like that and this was yet another of her ploys for attention.

Turned out to be a game she couldn't quit and a lifelong commitment she couldn't deal with.  It's just another of her lies.

He didn't say they "didn't know." He said they denied it and pretended not to know, at his wedding, when it was obvious to anyone she had a big pregnant belly. They knew.

I do think Cindy was able to force Casey to have the baby, simply by threatening to withhold the things like housing, clothes, money, etc...that she was giving Casey, if Casey didn't do what she said.

Casey could have gotten an abortion. They're still legal. But where would she have gotten the money to pay for one? You have to pay up front, in cash, that day. There's no payment plan and no billing. So she would have had to find a way to get Cindy to give her the money, and that just wasn't gonna happen.  Maybe you're right, maybe she thought she wanted it. After all, she could probably have gotten the money out of Jesse, for an abortion, if she'd asked.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:33 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

Maybe CSI went thru all the bins in the garage and they didn't want anyone seeing whatever mess they left.

Or do they clean up after themselves?   lol

Rarely do they ever clean up after themselves after a search.  Even when things are broken, (as in doors etc to gain entry to a house, room, garage, shed, etc.) those are not usually fixed or anything. 

I'll be honest and say that I know this for fact, because of my oldest DS.  Because of something he had done, the swat team came screaming down on our house, just like on TV, in full gear, etc.  And after their search, nothing was cleaned up, nor the things broken fixed.  I will give them one thing tho.  Their entrance literally scared the crap out of one of our cats, and one of the swat team did stop long enough to clean that up off the floor. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:40 PM »

Wow! Thank you guys for all your well wishes. It means a lot to me since I'm home alone today. The dogs are cuddling close b/c they know something is wrong. Here I am crying on the couch and Dad's going to be OK. I just can't understand how the Anthony's are functioning and doing stuff? I just want to curl up and make today go away and they are planning on being on the LK show? My mine cannot comprehend this tonight. They know their baby is dead, laying on a cold examination table and they are going out to eat? My Dad is fine, in a hospital bed being taken care of and I'm sick to my stomach. How can they go on? How can they eat? I would be banging on that autopsy door to make them let me be near my baby. I just don't get it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:40 PM »

Cindy said it went missing from the time they brought the car back from the tow yard and the time LE picked up the car. (The shamrock on a lanyard that was in Casey's car.) So unless she went back between the time Cindy brought her home from Tony's and before she got arrested (the next day) and put it in the bag, I don't think that is what was recovered.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »

It's just so crass..
What????  You didnt like my word????   Crass crass crass.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

I don't remember that.

Okay thanks, that whole explanation of that lanyard missing was weird from Cindy in one of the interviews.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »

BooMonkey on Today at 05:26:45 PM
Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

JVM is already making my head hurt.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »

Good News Guys! I figured out what the problem was for some of you trying to access the chatroom. I was posting the long freaking link! I found one that is a direct link to the room so you should have no problems entering it now b.c I checked it on firefox where I am not logged in and the link works!!!

I am going to be streaming Jane Valez Mitchell at 7est again b/c she is covering the newest stuff in the Caylee Case. I will then be streaming Nancy Grace at 8est, Larry King at 9est, and Dateline at 10 est  so there will be 4 hours of streaming here. My advice is just to keep the room open. If you won't have access to a TV or are at work then I will be streaming this for you all so you can hear everything.

This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here and click on Chat:

http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.