March 28, 2024, 01:37:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317822 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

On Foxnews earlier when the group was talking with Baden,it was mentioned that the evidence pretty much secures the notion that Casey acted alone...I just don't see where the A's could go now except to a funeral parlor and plan for Caylee's service..
They do have to, don't they, I mean it is the law right???  But if they don't have funds, the state will provide a paupers funeral, right????
The state would provide a pauper's funeral.  That will NEVER happen.  The entire United States has fallen in love with this little girl.  She will get a proper burial.

The state doesn't provide funerals! That's up to the family & church. What the state provides, is cremation & storage. The "entire United States" might chip in to pay for a funeral, but in order to do that, they'd have to send the money to the Ants, and somehow I don't see people doing that. She will have whatever kind of burial her family wants her to have. I'm sure it will be quite a circus and that some "anonymous donor" will send them money to do it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #301 on: December 12, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »

Willen YOU Rock ...... My computer is no where near my TV

And BOO I hope your DAD is OK. I send you a Huge Monkey HUG 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: December 12, 2008, 07:24:49 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 
Oh ~ and I'm 42 ` I'll give up my age  ~ going on 43 shortly ~ not a young'en ~

We're the same age. I'm from a small town in Tennessee and we probably got the handed down books years after they were abandoned elselwhere in the country. I met Spot, Jane, Sally, Dick and they all ran and I "saw" them do it.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: December 12, 2008, 07:25:21 PM »

now that Caylee has been found my prayers are that it can be clearly determined if her death was accidental or murder. I also prayed for the man who found her. That will haunt him for a long time even though finding her was a good thing
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: December 12, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

I will most certainly be praying Boo!!! Hugs..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: December 12, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »

wow hello monkey's I have been sitting on the side lines and lurking hoping that things would work out....and my mother whom has no desire to follow such a case because she is a mother and a grandmother told me the news yesterday...since then...I have felt bad for the grandparents..Cindy and George and I know that there are great many of you here that believe that the Anthonys as a collective group are all covering something up...but a BIG part of me believes that Casey spinned the truth for her parents and the Anthony's (the grandparents) were at this point hoping for the best and ignoring the worst...bad yes but how would I cope?  Not you the monkey's, but how would I cope? How would your neighbor cope? Your best friend, sister, brother, co-worker?  Hard question

I understand what you're saying here, and trust me, many of us have discussed this.  Not sure that any of us know exactly what we would do unless/until we were in a situation like this.  I can tell you a few things I do know for FACT that I would NOT do! 

- I would NOT enable my child, for any reason.
- I would NOT say a damn thing to the media, beyond "no comment, thank you".
- I would NOT make the talk-show circuit.
- I would NOT turn the situation into a three-ring-circus.
- I would NOT show my face, unless/until absolutely necessary.

- I would find my child the best defense attorney possible.
- I would be encouraging said child to be honest, telling everything that happened.
- I would face reality, no matter how hard-hitting that reality might be. 

And I think there's plenty of monkeys who would do/not do the very same things. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: December 12, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

Newfie - I'm so old I forgot all about Redbird and Bluebird
Maybe that's my problem too Klaas ... thanks for understanding!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #307 on: December 12, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »

Do You Think that LP will put up some of the 50k he has -

For Caylee's Funeral ??  I dont think that CA would allow him to ...but if he donated anon ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: December 12, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »

Newfie - I'm so old I forgot all about Redbird and Bluebird

I'm 34, and I sure as heck don't remember it. I'm from a big city (Los Angeles)...  I was in Bluebirds!!  Why don't I remember!!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:07 PM »

Looks like the LE car gone and someone appears to be in the window.

That "someone in the window" is the same darn person that we Web Cam Casuals (shout out to my Cammy buddies!) used to see. It's no one.

Isn't it interesting how well the Ants care for their dogs? I hope some prosecutor is taking note.

I think it was someone.  I think its a person with a flash light and my guess its the investigator.  Window is dark now.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #310 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »

Covering the case tonight, probably everyone:

NG at 8ET

LKL at 9ET

GvS at 10ET

Notice I have LK moving a bit slower 

Are you sure Larry should be moving at all? LOL

Maybe he needs a cane? And. um.. some drool?

A cane you got!

OMG....... 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:49 PM »

OH MY GOD....

NATISHA LANCE JUST SAID ANTHONYS HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ON THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE NOT SAYING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHAT THEY THINK UNTIL THEY KNOW FOR THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE CALLING THEIR FINDINGS CREDIBLE.

I am telling you guys that these people are not going to believe its Caylee even if the results come in that its her. I think its going to be the poilice force giving this baby a funeral and not her family.

They should be taken to Caylee's remains so they can see what kind of daughter they raised...Show them a few pictures,etc...They better do something soon because they may be locked up shortly..

Am wondering which of the A's will be asked, as next of kin, to identify the remains.     Or do they only do that on TV? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 12, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »

Normally I would NEVER ask this, but could someone catch me up. I had to stop at page 80 last thread and just jumped over here when i got home tonight. My Dad had a heart attack and i had to rush to the hospital. He's fine now, having surgery on Monday. But I am too drained and want to cry right now, to go through 20 pages to catch up.

Thank you in advance!

BooMonkey,I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm sending you a big hug. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: December 12, 2008, 07:29:49 PM »

We're the same age. I'm from a small town in Tennessee and we probably got the handed down books years after they were abandoned elselwhere in the country. I met Spot, Jane, Sally, Dick and they all ran and I "saw" them do it.

52 here and a big fan of these books.I always felt that when they were eliminated from the schools,scores dropped drastically.These books had full capacity of turning out strong readers!! Wasn't there a Tom too?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 12, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »

Do You Think that LP will put up some of the 50k he has -

For Caylee's Funeral ??  I dont think that CA would allow him to ...but if he donated anon ??

He could donate anonymously... but he doesn't seem the type to do anything anonymously 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »

See!  I'm from a small town in Indiana ... those books probably work there way North, South, East, West ... and finally we ended up with them!  (I'm sure in some way it explains all that Kentucky inbreeding!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2008, 07:31:10 PM »

Willen YOU Rock ...... My computer is no where near my TV

And BOO I hope your DAD is OK. I send you a Huge Monkey HUG 

Thank you guys for your hugs, really they mean more than you know!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »

Mulletbrain is filling in for Nancy tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2008, 07:32:35 PM »

UH OH I JUST LOST Willens Chat - My Security System just Shut it down !

TROJAN ....Yikes

crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: December 12, 2008, 07:32:47 PM »

OH MY GOD....

NATISHA LANCE JUST SAID ANTHONYS HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ON THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE NOT SAYING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHAT THEY THINK UNTIL THEY KNOW FOR THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE CALLING THEIR FINDINGS CREDIBLE.

I am telling you guys that these people are not going to believe its Caylee even if the results come in that its her. I think its going to be the poilice force giving this baby a funeral and not her family.

They should be taken to Caylee's remains so they can see what kind of daughter they raised...Show them a few pictures,etc...They better do something soon because they may be locked up shortly..

Am wondering which of the A's will be asked, as next of kin, to identify the remains.     Or do they only do that on TV? 

The defense team is going to do all they can to say the forensic evidence was mishandled therefore you can't tell anything about the results in terms of who killed Caylee. The Anthonys will have room if they choose in their pea brains to go there; that Casey is innocent. The fact that Caylee is dead is going to be really hard to deny even for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.