April 18, 2024, 02:40:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320107 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »

Mulletbrain is filling in for Nancy tonight.

hee hee that cracked me up
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »

Did she say that? I had a feeling by the way it was worded on Nancy's website that it wouldn't be Nancy tonight.

!~*Mar*~!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2008, 07:33:59 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 
Oh ~ and I'm 42 ` I'll give up my age  ~ going on 43 shortly ~ not a young'en ~

Newfie - I'm so old I forgot all about Redbird and Bluebird

I'm 34, and I sure as heck don't remember it. I'm from a big city (Los Angeles)...  I was in Bluebirds!!  Why don't I remember!!! 
Oh!  You big city folk!    Were your parents hippies ~ moved south from Haight Ashbury?  Just thinking ~ maybe that's why you wouldn't remember ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #323 on: December 12, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »

Wow! Thank you guys for all your well wishes. It means a lot to me since I'm home alone today. The dogs are cuddling close b/c they know something is wrong. Here I am crying on the couch and Dad's going to be OK. I just can't understand how the Anthony's are functioning and doing stuff? I just want to curl up and make today go away and they are planning on being on the LK show? My mine cannot comprehend this tonight. They know their baby is dead, laying on a cold examination table and they are going out to eat? My Dad is fine, in a hospital bed being taken care of and I'm sick to my stomach. How can they go on? How can they eat? I would be banging on that autopsy door to make them let me be near my baby. I just don't get it.

BooMonkey,

*Hugs*  I will say a prayer for your dad. 

Lisa
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #324 on: December 12, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »

I still don't believe that Cindy forced Casey to bear a child.  I don't think either parent could force Casey to do much of anything.  Remember Cindy's brother Rick saying Casey was already seven months pregnant and they didn't even know about it.

Abortion on demand has been around for several years, I think about five, without parental consent.  I believe Casey would know all about things like that and this was yet another of her ploys for attention.

Turned out to be a game she couldn't quit and a lifelong commitment she couldn't deal with.  It's just another of her lies.

He didn't say they "didn't know." He said they denied it and pretended not to know, at his wedding, when it was obvious to anyone she had a big pregnant belly. They knew.

I do think Cindy was able to force Casey to have the baby, simply by threatening to withhold the things like housing, clothes, money, etc...that she was giving Casey, if Casey didn't do what she said.

Casey could have gotten an abortion. They're still legal. But where would she have gotten the money to pay for one? You have to pay up front, in cash, that day. There's no payment plan and no billing. So she would have had to find a way to get Cindy to give her the money, and that just wasn't gonna happen.  Maybe you're right, maybe she thought she wanted it. After all, she could probably have gotten the money out of Jesse, for an abortion, if she'd asked.
Supposedly Casey really was working while pregnant with Caylee so she did have money.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #325 on: December 12, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »

Did she say that? I had a feeling by the way it was worded on Nancy's website that it wouldn't be Nancy tonight.

Willen when I am in your Chat a Trojan keeps POPPING in and My PC shuts me out - Are you having any problems ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »

I'm 34, and I sure as heck don't remember it. I'm from a big city (Los Angeles)...  I was in Bluebirds!!  Why don't I remember!!! 
Oh!  You big city folk!    Were your parents hippies ~ moved south from Haight Ashbury?  Just thinking ~ maybe that's why you wouldn't remember ...

My dad was a balding rocker by the age of 18 (gave himself a tattoo), and my mom is Michigan born, moved to the big city as a pre-teen... digs Motown.  Not much Hippie... though I do remember their 70's garb.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: December 12, 2008, 07:37:59 PM »

BOMBSHELL JVM pesticide covers up odor and speeds up decomposition
crazybabyborg
« Reply #328 on: December 12, 2008, 07:38:23 PM »

SORRY FOR THE O/T

but I can't pass up your comment, Tater! YES, those books were far better than the new, improved versions of readers. Take a peek sometime at first grade readers used in public schools in the 20s and 30s. They were written on an equivalent of 5th grade readers today and were primarily fables (story teaching a moral). Oh, there's more but I've been O/T enough.

Sorry!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 12, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »

ok i figured it out.
Zani broke in a month before and did the searches on Casey's computer to frame Casey.
Then she stole whatever connects the home to the body and placed it with the dead body to further frame Casey.
Casey didn't call police when Caylee was kidnapped b/c Zani promised her that she and Casey were only on a really long beer run and were going to meet them back at Fusion in 31 days.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »

I haven't figured out the mechanics of the inset quote boxes yet. I'm replying to several posts at once... And I'm quite receptive to anyone who has a Monkey Posting Primer they would like to share 

The bone in the throat that is often broken in strangulation victims is called the 'hyoid' bone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone
It may not be relevant to to this case because "Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not usually easy to fracture in most situations. In cases of suspicious death, a fractured hyoid is a strong sign of strangulation. However this is not the case in adolescents due to the fact that it is still flexible."

The picture of the "wooden stick" thingy in the evidence bag appears to me to be corner molding. It's right-angle-shaped trim molding that is used to finish corners and edges. It's extremely difficult to clean behind/under molding. Blood or fluids that had seeped behind molding would still be available as evidence. I think this fits with carpeting being being removed from the house.

A post yesterday suggested that during high traffic events avatars slow the system down. Admins? Is that correct? Since i got kicked out of the cage several times yesterday and today, I'm curious about ways to NOT overload the cage.               
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

ok i figured it out.
Zani broke in a month before and did the searches on Casey's computer to frame Casey.
Then she stole whatever connects the home to the body and placed it with the dead body to further frame Casey.
Casey didn't call police when Caylee was kidnapped b/c Zani promised her that she and *Caylee* were only on a really long beer run and were going to meet them back at Fusion in 31 days.

corrected names
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

Covering the case tonight, probably everyone:

NG at 8ET

LKL at 9ET

GvS at 10ET

Notice I have LK moving a bit slower 

Thanks for the much needed laugh Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 12, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »

If it were my grandchild's body found I would not be in a public anything..I would be grieving. I think this shows the A's knew all along that Caylee was dead and they did their grieving in private like the times Cindy said she went to Caylee's room, sat there and cried some times.

My dad died unexpectedly over 20 years ago..fell out of his chair with a heart attack. I can remember I was so much in shock I didnt' even drink water for 2 days much less eat. These people have known she was dead.

Yep. That's why Cindy's been losing weight. Probably the body being found marks the end of a long ordeal for her--knowing, but not knowing enough. Knowing Caylee's dead but not knowing how exactly she died or where she is or if and when they're going to find her. The body being found, horrible though it is, is probably kind of a relief for her--kind of the way it is for some of us.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 12, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

My dad was a balding rocker by the age of 18 (gave himself a tattoo), and my mom is Michigan born, moved to the big city as a pre-teen... digs Motown.  Not much Hippie... though I do remember their 70's garb.   
So ... a little bit Motown ... little bit rock & roll ... you come from "good stock" as my dad would have said!  Don't know why you don't remember why you were a "bluebird"!

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: December 12, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »

38 minutes into the show and my ears are bleeding....I don't think I can take another hour of her annoying voice.

I was watching TruTV today - Beth Karras (sp?) and Ashley Bamfield (sp?).  They were so CALM and polite to their guests.  It was wonderful.  CNN should take lessons.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #336 on: December 12, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »

BOMBSHELL JVM pesticide covers up odor and speeds up decomposition

Thats interesting isn't it

I wonder HOW it would speed up decomposition .... Like the old Commercial ? Raid
Kills Bugs Dead ... I guess it does suck out all the fluids in a bug huh? they dry up and crumble ... GROSS

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 12, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  well just home and watching the video of the LE taking evidence out of the A's house.....Gosh....I wonder if they have anything left in there........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 12, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »

I haven't figured out the mechanics of the inset quote boxes yet. I'm replying to several posts at once... And I'm quite receptive to anyone who has a Monkey Posting Primer they would like to share 

The bone in the throat that is often broken in strangulation victims is called the 'hyoid' bone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone
It may not be relevant to to this case because "Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not usually easy to fracture in most situations. In cases of suspicious death, a fractured hyoid is a strong sign of strangulation. However this is not the case in adolescents due to the fact that it is still flexible."

Thank you for posting that information!! (and welcome!!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 12, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »

If it were my grandchild's body found I would not be in a public anything..I would be grieving. I think this shows the A's knew all along that Caylee was dead and they did their grieving in private like the times Cindy said she went to Caylee's room, sat there and cried some times.

My dad died unexpectedly over 20 years ago..fell out of his chair with a heart attack. I can remember I was so much in shock I didnt' even drink water for 2 days much less eat. These people have known she was dead.

Yep. That's why Cindy's been losing weight. Probably the body being found marks the end of a long ordeal for her--knowing, but not knowing enough. Knowing Caylee's dead but not knowing how exactly she died or where she is or if and when they're going to find her. The body being found, horrible though it is, is probably kind of a relief for her--kind of the way it is for some of us.
But why would they choose to do an interview with Larry King at this time ... is what I'd like to know?  If it were me ... I'd be curled up in the fetal position right now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.