March 29, 2024, 01:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 317848 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #340 on: December 12, 2008, 07:45:33 PM »

If it were my grandchild's body found I would not be in a public anything..I would be grieving. I think this shows the A's knew all along that Caylee was dead and they did their grieving in private like the times Cindy said she went to Caylee's room, sat there and cried some times.

My dad died unexpectedly over 20 years ago..fell out of his chair with a heart attack. I can remember I was so much in shock I didnt' even drink water for 2 days much less eat. These people have known she was dead.

Yep. That's why Cindy's been losing weight. Probably the body being found marks the end of a long ordeal for her--knowing, but not knowing enough. Knowing Caylee's dead but not knowing how exactly she died or where she is or if and when they're going to find her. The body being found, horrible though it is, is probably kind of a relief for her--kind of the way it is for some of us.

Or all the Med's she has been taking to suppress herself ~ has suppressed her Appetite.

She CA on LK looked as though her Tongue was stuck to the roof of Her Mouth ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2008, 07:45:48 PM »

Now these experts are talking about proving the time of death.....if remains suggest Caylee died while Casey in jail, then it could have been someone else.

I would agree, EXCEPT, the decomp evidence in the trunk shows she was already dead in July.....I know it sounds awful, but Caylee could only die ONCE. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 12, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »

My dad was a balding rocker by the age of 18 (gave himself a tattoo), and my mom is Michigan born, moved to the big city as a pre-teen... digs Motown.  Not much Hippie... though I do remember their 70's garb.   
So ... a little bit Motown ... little bit rock & roll ... you come from "good stock" as my dad would have said!  Don't know why you don't remember why you were a "bluebird"!

thanks! 

as for the not remembering part.... I typically blame my loss of brain cells on the kids.
:cough: :whistle: :ahem:         

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: December 12, 2008, 07:48:18 PM »

I haven't figured out the mechanics of the inset quote boxes yet. I'm replying to several posts at once... And I'm quite receptive to anyone who has a Monkey Posting Primer they would like to share 

The bone in the throat that is often broken in strangulation victims is called the 'hyoid' bone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone
It may not be relevant to to this case because "Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not usually easy to fracture in most situations. In cases of suspicious death, a fractured hyoid is a strong sign of strangulation. However this is not the case in adolescents due to the fact that it is still flexible."

The picture of the "wooden stick" thingy in the evidence bag appears to me to be corner molding. It's right-angle-shaped trim molding that is used to finish corners and edges. It's extremely difficult to clean behind/under molding. Blood or fluids that had seeped behind molding would still be available as evidence. I think this fits with carpeting being being removed from the house.

A post yesterday suggested that during high traffic events avatars slow the system down. Admins? Is that correct? Since i got kicked out of the cage several times yesterday and today, I'm curious about ways to NOT overload the cage.               

HI! OK, Page one of the quote primer:

See the word "quote" at the upper right corner of each poster's post?
Click the word :quote" in the corner of the post you want to quote and the screen appears for you to reply. The post you are [quoting will already be there. Go to the end of that post, after the [/quote] and hit enter to start a new line. Type in your own comments, and hit the post button as usual. Give it a try; we're a very understanding bunch of monkeys! 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: December 12, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »

O/T

Boo Monkey  I will be saying a prayer for your Dad.  I hope the surgery goes well on Monday and I hope you are taking care of yourself.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #345 on: December 12, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »

Wondering How Casey is Behaving Right Now? Is she sedated still ? Why are her Parents not at the Jail Consoling their Loved daughter ???

Where is LEE and why has he not stood up to be the BEST Boy of the Family for his distraught Parents ...

Speaking of Pappa Great Grandpa I wonder if anyone has told him? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: December 12, 2008, 07:53:10 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 

Dick, Jane, Ted, and Sally taught me how to read.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 12, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

Wondering How Casey is Behaving Right Now? Is she sedated still ? Why are her Parents not at the Jail Consoling their Loved daughter ???

Where is LEE and why has he not stood up to be the BEST Boy of the Family for his distraught Parents ...

Yeah really!!!

I bet this is killing the great-grandparents. What a horrible thing for them to have to find out about. It was probably devastating enough to know Caylee was missing.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #348 on: December 12, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »

In the last Cage there was talk about Caylee's Bed and Bedding

That possibly LE took part of Caylee's bedding ..You can sorta see it sticking out of one of the Bags ...being carted away.

If I recall " Cindy" said on Audio/Video ... I cant remember when but it was a while ago.

She Says that Caylee never slept in Her Bed. That she always Slept with Casey.

Did Cindy say that because she knows the Bedding Was Replaced * after Caylee Died.

I just cannot see that Caylee never slept in her own Bed ... due to her MAMMA staying out and doing what ever with who ever All Night Long.

That Cindy( Built In Babysitter) would put her to Bed in Casey's Bed while Mamma was out at the Bar or running a muck during the Day Time.

thoughts 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 12, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

Ted???

Mother, Father, Dick, Jane, Baby (Sally), Spot and Puff was where it was at.

... and Mrs. McKinnon was my Grade one teacher and ... her husband the fireman came to our class and taught us to drop and crawl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: December 12, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »

snipped
The picture of the "wooden stick" thingy in the evidence bag appears to me to be corner molding. It's right-angle-shaped trim molding that is used to finish corners and edges. It's extremely difficult to clean behind/under molding. Blood or fluids that had seeped behind molding would still be available as evidence. I think this fits with carpeting being being removed from the house.

A post yesterday suggested that during high traffic events avatars slow the system down. Admins? Is that correct? Since i got kicked out of the cage several times yesterday and today, I'm curious about ways to NOT overload the cage.               

This would imply that Caylee "bled" into the molding?  If she got caught up in a fight between Cindy and Caylee, I suppose she could have been hurt.  But I don't think Cindy knew when she made the 911 calls.

Maybe Caylee got caught up in the fight, was accidently thrown or pushed into the molding.  That would probably stop the fight.  Casey and Caylee go into Casey's bedroom, maybe to calm Caylee down.  Caylee could have been brain injured with something like a slow bleed.  Haven't people been known to just drop dead a day or two after a head injury?  Casey takes Caylee out, puts her to sleep the next night, with zannies or chloroform, and dies. 

I know, I am over tired, fried.  Just can't figure why they would take molding?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 12, 2008, 07:58:04 PM »

cbb or klass, can i please have either the black & white puppy or the kitties? i don't know how to do it-sorry-i did try though, if these are already taken any kind of puppy or kitty will do cause i love all all. tia

BOO-your father is in my prayers
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #352 on: December 12, 2008, 07:58:33 PM »

My heart goes out to Shirley and her husband. Sad

Lisa
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #353 on: December 12, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

Yeah really!!!

I bet this is killing the great-grandparents. What a horrible thing for them to have to find out about. It was probably devastating enough to know Caylee was missing.
Another I think HIM " Papa"  finding out would be enough to put him over .... OMG Or even Great Grandma ...she is strong but ..come on. She is holding up her Husband, herself and all of this at once.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: December 12, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »

Ted???

Mother, Father, Dick, Jane, Baby (Sally), Spot and Puff was where it was at.

... and Mrs. McKinnon was my Grade one teacher and ... her husband the fireman came to our class and taught us to drop and crawl.

Janet
Just an FYI - my friend who is a fireman now plays Mike the Match for Elementary Schools - and it's now "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"  No Crawling!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 12, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »

Cin and George could have gotten peace and quiet at a Motel 6.

I was thinking the same thing.
However, if they did do that, many would say they were somehow complicit in the death of Caylee.

So, they went home to appear they have nothing to hide.

Creepy.
They could have spent the night with family or friends if they hadn't coddled Casey all her life.

Somehow I doubt it. Not one extended family member has shown any concern for Caylee all this time. Nobody tried to help Cindy, when she was supporting the family with no help from George, and Casey turned up pregnant, either. I would venture a guess that they wouldn't want to be around "family and friends" right now anyway.

People are going to say they're complicit in the death of Caylee anyway. They went home because it's their home, and they can't afford to live at hotels all their lives.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 12, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »

Sheriff: Clues link body to Anthony

Last Edited: Friday, 12 Dec 2008, 10:03 AM EST
Created: Friday, 12 Dec 2008, 9:11 AM EST

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary
SideBar

Related Items
StoriesWatch it LIVE: FOX 35 Web Cameras
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case
Investigation of Child's Remains Continues

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A medical examiner found evidence among a child's remains that link them to the home of a missing toddler,
Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Sheriff Beary told NBC's "Today" show that investigators searched the home early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked it to the house." He did not elaborate on what those were.

The remains were found Thursday by a utility worker on a wooded lot less than a half-mile from the house where 3-year-old Caylee lived with her grandparents and her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Defense team grows

If Linda Kenney-Baden's name sounds familiar, you may recognize her as an author,  trial attorney and legal commentator who has been involved in other high-profile criminal cases.

She recently represented music producer Phil Spector in a murder trial and offered analysis during the controversy surrounding the death of super model Anna Nicole Smith.   Her husband is forensic expert Dr. Michael Baden of the HBO series Autopsy. 

Kenney-Baden will be joining Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in court at 11:30 a.m. Friday morning for an emergency hearing to preserve evidence gathered on Thursday.  The motion was filed by Baez on Thursday afternoon.  We will be streaming the hearing live on MyFoxOrlando.com.

"I'm concerned about my client, period.  We are requesting to have access to this information," said Baez. "As it [evidence] is being tested, we would like our people present, especially if it's destructive in nature by the testing."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8058117&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

Boo prayers out to your dad for a speedy recovery!
Earlier today I called the Scamthony's OCD for having 4 vacuums. Several monkeys replied that they too had sveral vacs so i took my own inventory..  1 wet/dry vac, 1 house vac. 1 broken vac and a small hand vac.. My kettle, meet my pot lmao 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

cbb or klass, can i please have either the black & white puppy or the kitties? i don't know how to do it-sorry-i did try though, if these are already taken any kind of puppy or kitty will do cause i love all all. tia

BOO-your father is in my prayers

Sure! This one?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/av3.gif
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: December 12, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »

Yeah really!!!

Another I think HIM " Papa"  finding out would be enough to put him over .... OMG Or even Great Grandma ...she is strong but ..come on. She is holding up her Husband, herself and all of this at once.
OMG ~ I honestly hadn't taken the time to think about them!  That brings tears to my eyes.  That father's day tape with great grandpa was the sweetest.  You could tell Caylee really loved him and he really loved her!  I don't have a sad emoticon or I would use one ... with tears!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.