April 25, 2024, 06:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320433 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: December 12, 2008, 08:15:30 PM »

They just showed little Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine, you'll never know how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

How do they do it? How do the Anthony's  watch that?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: December 12, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 

Dick, Jane, Ted, and Sally taught me how to read.   

Ted???

Mother, Father, Dick, Jane, Baby (Sally), Spot and Puff was where it was at.

... and Mrs. McKinnon was my Grade one teacher and ... her husband the fireman came to our class and taught us to drop and crawl.

Janet

Oh Janet, Ted and Sally were the friends of Dick and Jane.  I adored all of them.  We covered our heads with our coats and sat under our desks when the sirens went off.  If we keep this up, Klaas will send us all back to the NAH thread.

No.  You have it all wrong

Sally was baby where baby got a little older.

You must be younger than me ... Ted never entered the "Dick and Jane" scenario.

NANCY GRACE IS ON ... ONLY IS NOT NANCY GRACE.

Janet
5:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: December 12, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

I haven't figured out the mechanics of the inset quote boxes yet. I'm replying to several posts at once... And I'm quite receptive to anyone who has a Monkey Posting Primer they would like to share 

The bone in the throat that is often broken in strangulation victims is called the 'hyoid' bone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone
It may not be relevant to to this case because "Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not usually easy to fracture in most situations. In cases of suspicious death, a fractured hyoid is a strong sign of strangulation. However this is not the case in adolescents due to the fact that it is still flexible."

The picture of the "wooden stick" thingy in the evidence bag appears to me to be corner molding. It's right-angle-shaped trim molding that is used to finish corners and edges. It's extremely difficult to clean behind/under molding. Blood or fluids that had seeped behind molding would still be available as evidence. I think this fits with carpeting being being removed from the house.

A post yesterday suggested that during high traffic events avatars slow the system down. Admins? Is that correct? Since i got kicked out of the cage several times yesterday and today, I'm curious about ways to NOT overload the cage.               

HI! OK, Page one of the quote primer:

See the word "quote" at the upper right corner of each poster's post?
Click the word :quote" in the corner of the post you want to quote and the screen appears for you to reply. The post you are [quoting will already be there. Go to the end of that post, after the
[/b] and hit enter to start a new line. Type in your own comments, and hit the post button as usual. Give it a try; we're a very understanding bunch of monkeys! 

Please ignore this post. It's a back-to-the-blue-table exercise    

Not bad! You can hit the "Preview" button instead of the "post" button to see how it's going to look before you post it.  You're fine and the only way to learn is to do it. You're doing just great! 
[/quote]

Hey teacher, I "snipped" a post correctly and put bold on the important paragraph and I did it RIGHT.  First time here!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 12, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »

Ok I have been reading and reading, how did we get the house being searched to the A;s not staying there because Caylee was killed there?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »

maybe instead of the ritz-carlton, cindy & george check in to a holiday inn express.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

I have been thinking about the bag and the reports of clothes found nearby.  If the bag was ripped while it was submerged or torn open by animals, it would account for the skull falling out even though Casey had secured the bag with duct tape.  I am wondering if animals did get to the remains and scattered them around the area.  That would be a reason for clothes being found outside of the bag.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 12, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »

Tamikosmom

I hope to visit Newfoundland ... but my screenname comes from my (pup) (avatar) who is a Newfoundland/Lab mix ... I'm from Indiana ... but hey~ don't call me a Hoosier ~ I was actually born in Illinois ~ as that was the closest hospital!  (and IL people think they are much more upstanding than IN people ~ hmmm might want to check out their politicians! Smile   

OH!!

I know there must be an "embararred" icon here somewhere.  KLAAAAS!!

It was nice to meet you NewfieMonkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #387 on: December 12, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

Ok I have been reading and reading, how did we get the house being searched to the A;s not staying there because Caylee was killed there?????

Always earlier the LE so was said Had a search Warrant to gain access to the ANT house - even though they were IN the Air coming home from Cali LK show ...

They went in to find evidence that was pertinent to what they found at the Crime scene.
Better for LE to go in alone IMO - But I am sure the ANTS will try to sue or something in the future ... I don't know how the Search Warrant was handled ... Maybe a Verbal Ok from the ANTS --- who knows

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 12, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

irregardless of how I feel...lol because I am a mush...too emotional and yes you could sell me some swampland...but MONKEYS yer children would ABSOLUTELY safe with me.     I am feeling bad for the whole thing but happy that there will be some closure...part of me wants to slap that girl and scream you were given a gift WTH...and the other part looks at her like a really disfunctional child a product of her enviroment

She is a product of her dysfunctional environment. So are her parents. So is Lee. That's why she didn't think of Caylee as a gift. Or if she did, she thought of her as HERS to dispose of, the way so many parents see their kids as their sole property. Cindy's dysfunctional. Casey's downright evil.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 12, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »

I still think it looks like there's a lot more than just the remains of a two year old in the white evidence tarp.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 12, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »

Tamikosmom

I hope to visit Newfoundland ... but my screenname comes from my (pup) (avatar) who is a Newfoundland/Lab mix ... I'm from Indiana ... but hey~ don't call me a Hoosier ~ I was actually born in Illinois ~ as that was the closest hospital!  (and IL people think they are much more upstanding than IN people ~ hmmm might want to check out their politicians! Smile   

OH!!

Janet

Do you like this one?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 12, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »

Tamikosmom

OH!!

Janet
It's nice to meet you too!  And no need to be embarassed ... the name would certainly lead you to believe I was from Newfoundland ... and honestly the pup's face is pretty "lab"  but I didn't think it would be politically correct to put a pic of his Newfie Butt as my avatar! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 12, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

LEANORD PADILL JUST SAID ON NANCY GRACE THE THEORY THAT I POSTED TODAY I THE OTHER THREAD!!!

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »

maybe instead of the ritz-carlton, cindy & george check in to a holiday inn express.

I dunno... I wouldn't mind them (or at least Cindy) checking into the Big House.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »

Always earlier the LE so was said Had a search Warrant to gain access to the ANT house - even though they were IN the Air coming home from Cali LK show ...

They went in to find evidence that was pertinent to what they found at the Crime scene.
Better for LE to go in alone IMO - But I am sure the ANTS will try to sue or something in the future ... I don't know how the Search Warrant was handled ... Maybe a Verbal Ok from the ANTS --- who knows

I didn't think they needed permission to execute a search warrant?  And I don't think the Anthony's had a right to be there either.  Maybe they could have asked to have their lawyer there but for what purpose.  If the police take anything not covered by the search warrant, it would not be admissible in court.

I watch too many crime shows....

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »

They just showed little Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine, you'll never know how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

How do they do it? How do the Anthony's  watch that?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #396 on: December 12, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »

LEANORD PADILL JUST SAID ON NANCY GRACE THE THEORY THAT I POSTED TODAY I THE OTHER THREAD!!!
Aw he is a monkey junky...I think he must like you Willen...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 
Oh ~ and I'm 42 ` I'll give up my age  ~ going on 43 shortly ~ not a young'en ~

We're the same age. I'm from a small town in Tennessee and we probably got the handed down books years after they were abandoned elselwhere in the country. I met Spot, Jane, Sally, Dick and they all ran and I "saw" them do it.

See!  I'm from a small town in Indiana ... those books probably work there way North, South, East, West ... and finally we ended up with them!  (I'm sure in some way it explains all that Kentucky inbreeding!) 

NOW I HOPE YOU REALLY, REALLY DID NOT MEAN THAT COMMENT.  GUESS YOU REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT SOMEONE FROM KENTUCKY TO BE LURKING?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #398 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »

WILLEN I LOST YOU and CONNECTION - Your Not Listed in Your Chat Room

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »

THEY DON'T!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.