April 19, 2024, 04:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320131 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »

Now Defense Quick to Say Caylee is Dead: Casey Anthony Defense Team Says Skeletal Remains Found Are of Missing Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/12/now-defense-quick-to-say-caylee-is-dead-casey-anthony-defense-team-says-skeletal-remains-found-are-of-missing-caylee-anthony/

Every piece of evidence like human decomposition in trunk of the car of Casey Anthony was brushed off. It was ridiculously explained away by Cindy Anthony as a pizza.  Then there were the statements that the car smelled like death and that was shrugged off as well and blamed on a dead squirrel. So why the 180? Why is the defense team now saying that the remains found yesterday are in fact that of Caylee? This is the same defense team that has made it a point along with the grandparents to call every little girl between the age of 2 and 5 in a bus stop, mall, air plane and restaurant was Caylee Anthony. So what does the defense team know? Did they get the tip from their client that it is Caylee?

Out of curiousity, just how are all these legal high priced experts getting paid? Casey has been in jail so its not like she could have stole anyone's check book.

Or performing sexual favors for....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »

I posted information on last thread about the official statements filed by the guys who were on the news saying they had come across an area that was off Suburban in Sept. The statements are in Part 15 , page 27 starts statements from 5 people. Anyway on pg 34 is the Report Routing and Affadavitt Form which looks like the cover sheet for the statements.

My point is......does anyone have any idea why in the section "Referred To:" it is marked
sex crimes? It has on the top of the right side "Melich, Yuri"

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

So if my thoughts are in the ballpark of what happened (Caylee died in the room the night of the fight), Casey could have wrapped her up in the bedding and disposed of her.. why naked and wrapped up with bedding, though? Surely the clothes would have been easy enough to replace, just like the bedding may have been    There's a bathroom right off Casey's room, right? Perhaps Casey was giving Caylee a bath, and drowned her? So she would have been naked anyway? And you know.. if cadaver dogs hit by the pool, could it have been because at some point, Casey wanted to make it seem like it was an accidental drowning, to explain why fluid was in the lungs?

thinkin' out loud.. not making much sense..
  are you saying that George and Cindy knew about it and help kc

No I'm not saying that at all.... although who knows. I'm saying, that Cindy claims Casey and Caylee stayed the night, following the fight.. which she claims never happened.  I think Casey was pissed off about what happened, and that pretty much put her over the edge. I don't necessarily think she had the date of June 15th/16th planned out... a death may have been planned, but not necessarily THAT date and time.  I think the fight was the breaking point for her.  I thought that Caylee usually stayed in Casey's room.  I also thought that Casey had her own bathroom off the bedroom (a private bath).  Could Casey have drowned Caylee in the bathtub? (Could this be why she might have been "testing" a drowing scenario? Since water would have been in the lungs? Better to make it look like an accidental drowing, than a homicide).  This might explain why Caylee was w/out clothes...  and Caylee wrapped her up with blankets instead of a towel.

Just theorizing... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Live news not sure if anyone wants to listen but

Founder of KidFinders spewing the crud on next....
Thanks, what nonsense could he possibly spew.
Ummmm .. let's see.  "Kidfinders ... another one we didn't find!"

Kidfinders is "bailing out of town"  good choice of words 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »

A few posts back here someone mentioned "zani disciples" made me think that now the A's can blame all of us for Caylees death. They warned us that there was danger, and all the news coverage and forcing them into the public eye is why these non existent kidnappers have killed Caylee.
Can you just imagine the crap that they will spew next?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »

I saw on MSNBC a brief interview of the Dateline guy about tonight's show.  In it, CA says something like 'our investigators have found that everything KC has said is true' ??? -

Either she's flat out lying or her "investigators" are lying ... interesting as we have had new developments since that statement was made.

I still think the Anthony's will now come out with a whole scenario where Zanny or Zanny disciples killed Caylee ... why would they bring her back so close to her home I ask?  They will say - to send a message.  I say if they were brazen enough to kidnap a child - kill and child - they also would have been brazen enough to dump her body in KC's front yard.

Just me thinking ...

Well gosh, they were so extremely thorough to make sure that there was decomp in kc's car, bahhhh, their investigaters are nothing more than more of the Maybrry crew, the new Barney Fife and co.
I'm not bashing your idea, these people drive me nuts, nuts, I tell ya............
I agree ... nuts  nuts  and more nuts 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »

How in the world can the defense afford these experts..Kathy Reichs!! Lee! Kobi!!! These guys do not come cheap so who is paying them?

On TruTV this afternoon, they showed a press conference held today with the defense team. Baez was asked who is paying him, he replied that it is nobody's business who is paying him. That it was "confidential."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

There is a side door to their garage.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »

Is it true there were no clothes?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 05:24:52 PM »

If the A's are at home,does this mean no Larry King?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2008, 05:25:45 PM »

How in the world can the defense afford these experts..Kathy Reichs!! Lee! Kobi!!! These guys do not come cheap so who is paying them?
Maybe the same guy who put up the main part of the reward....Pedro, Pete, Peter Benevides.
He has plenty of money and spread it all over the country and probably outside the US also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »

I don't think we know for sure.  I've heard clothes were found near by.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

I saw on MSNBC a brief interview of the Dateline guy about tonight's show.  In it, CA says something like 'our investigators have found that everything KC has said is true' ??? -

Either she's flat out lying or her "investigators" are lying ... interesting as we have had new developments since that statement was made.

I still think the Anthony's will now come out with a whole scenario where Zanny or Zanny disciples killed Caylee ... why would they bring her back so close to her home I ask?  They will say - to send a message.  I say if they were brazen enough to kidnap a child - kill and child - they also would have been brazen enough to dump her body in KC's front yard.

Just me thinking ...

Why would the Anthony's hire a Defense attorney?The longer they go on with this charade the more i believe they were complicit in the cover-up..JMOO
IMO they hired a new defense attorney because they think they are going to need one!  I also think ... LE will not ever charge them no matter what they have done or said ... at the end of the day they were Caylee's GPs and the monsters parents.
I think the reason they hired a defense attorney is that one of them tried to clean the car and possibly cover up who knows what else.  If it is found that they helped cover up something I think they should get charged.  I know they lost a beautiful granddaughter but that doesn't make them immune from charges.  IMO

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »

Why did Cindy and George enter through a side door? Usually they go through the Garage door right??

Have they done this before? Cindy bolted for the side of her house and entered there...

There is a side door to their garage.

I just think Cindy didnt want anyone to see their garage tore appart by the LE...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:53 PM »

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

Nope.  It means that they will be on Larry via sattelite (probably from their Orlando home)

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:32 PM »

Just me thinking ...

Why would the Anthony's hire a Defense attorney?The longer they go on with this charade the more i believe they were complicit in the cover-up..JMOO
IMO they hired a new defense attorney because they think they are going to need one!  I also think ... LE will not ever charge them no matter what they have done or said ... at the end of the day they were Caylee's GPs and the monsters parents.

When you think you've seen it all...These grandparents continue to make my JAW-DROP to say the least.We'll see how far they wanna go down the road that Casey didn't do this and that'll give us a gauge on what role they've played.All we want is TRUTH.They seem to be running from the TRUTH...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »

Thanks for the greetings.

FOM - Why tape? To make it look like an abduction. Maybe. Tape as cause of death would seem to be accidental (tho prob in the act of a felony). All this happen because Casey wanted to keep the child quiet while she partied? No - that's no good, the computer searches look like pre-meditation...don't they?

Hat,

Upon the forensic exam if the ME finds trauma with the base of a skull and the spine as if a neck was snapped (ie comp searches for broken neck) Casey is going to have a real issue.

The duct tape around the skull IMO is an effort to make the death look like a kidnapping and that a stranger did it. Although if as reports state, there was material in the bag that tied back to the Anthony home, that we be an easy connect the dots.

Defenses biggest problem is they have a dead child found less than a mile from home, human decomposition in Casey's trunk, the smell of death and a pathological lying suspect that never came forward to say her child was missing.

The defense was banking on no body.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »

I don't think we know for sure.  I've heard clothes were found near by.

thanks for answering.  I'd been hearing both and it would certainly made things stranger if no clothes found.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »

I'm sure they will go to a CNN affiliates studio that is in Orlando.  Cindy never met a camera that she didn't love!

Lisa
Amen Lisa!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.