April 22, 2024, 11:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320310 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:04 PM »

Sources: Casey's Parents May Eventually Face ChargesFriday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 5:29 pm EST December 12, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:13 PM »

I would think that GP's who supposedly believe their GD is alive and just found out she is dead would be too devastated to appear on LK show.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #522 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »

Helmet Head tonight was asking the panel of experts about pleading the insanity plea.  Is that even possible given that Baez is on record saying that his client is NOT insane and WILL NOT take a psych eval.  "In the end you will all understand".

An insanity defense will never fly.
No Rose, I just got home.  What is going on? I haven't seen or heard anything since 3:30 pm. Anything New? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 12, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

snipped
The picture of the "wooden stick" thingy in the evidence bag appears to me to be corner molding. It's right-angle-shaped trim molding that is used to finish corners and edges. It's extremely difficult to clean behind/under molding. Blood or fluids that had seeped behind molding would still be available as evidence. I think this fits with carpeting being being removed from the house.

A post yesterday suggested that during high traffic events avatars slow the system down. Admins? Is that correct? Since i got kicked out of the cage several times yesterday and today, I'm curious about ways to NOT overload the cage.               

This would imply that Caylee "bled" into the molding?  If she got caught up in a fight between Cindy and Caylee, I suppose she could have been hurt.  But I don't think Cindy knew when she made the 911 calls.

Maybe Caylee got caught up in the fight, was accidently thrown or pushed into the molding.  That would probably stop the fight.  Casey and Caylee go into Casey's bedroom, maybe to calm Caylee down.  Caylee could have been brain injured with something like a slow bleed.  Haven't people been known to just drop dead a day or two after a head injury?  Casey takes Caylee out, puts her to sleep the next night, with zannies or chloroform, and dies. 

I know, I am over tired, fried.  Just can't figure why they would take molding?

Yes, if Caylee hit her head, might have caused a sub-dural hematoma....many times no symptoms for days or 2-3 weeks. It can be a silent killer.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #524 on: December 12, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »

Sources: Casey's Parents May Eventually Face ChargesFriday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 5:29 pm EST December 12, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.
Wonder if they Took their Body Guards With them ... And if they Stayed at the Ritz with them. I am sure they did take their Body Guards you know. I would think that they TOO are Now on Many People's Hit Lists ...
The Ant's NONE of them will Ever Ever Again have a Normal Life ... and I am not crying.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 12, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »

wow hello monkey's I have been sitting on the side lines and lurking hoping that things would work out....and my mother whom has no desire to follow such a case because she is a mother and a grandmother told me the news yesterday...since then...I have felt bad for the grandparents..Cindy and George and I know that there are great many of you here that believe that the Anthonys as a collective group are all covering something up...but a BIG part of me believes that Casey spinned the truth for her parents and the Anthony's (the grandparents) were at this point hoping for the best and ignoring the worst...bad yes but how would I cope?  Not you the monkey's, but how would I cope? How would your neighbor cope? Your best friend, sister, brother, co-worker?  Hard question

I understand what you're saying here, and trust me, many of us have discussed this.  Not sure that any of us know exactly what we would do unless/until we were in a situation like this.  I can tell you a few things I do know for FACT that I would NOT do! 

- I would NOT enable my child, for any reason.
- I would NOT say a damn thing to the media, beyond "no comment, thank you".
- I would NOT make the talk-show circuit.
- I would NOT turn the situation into a three-ring-circus.
- I would NOT show my face, unless/until absolutely necessary.

- I would find my child the best defense attorney possible.
- I would be encouraging said child to be honest, telling everything that happened.
- I would face reality, no matter how hard-hitting that reality might be. 

And I think there's plenty of monkeys who would do/not do the very same things. 

But isn't finding them the best attorney possible kind of enabling? And what if that attorney tells you to do something you don't want to do? Would you do it? If the attorney said, "we need to create reasonable doubt, so you need to start an organization and go on TV and do all these things people do when a child is missing," would you? Or would you tell that attorney to get stuffed?

Couldn't an attorney be disbarred for directly clients to perpetrate a hoax?

If it was my child, I would hire the best lawyer I could afford.  It is up to the state to present a good, tight case and it is the defense attorney's job to make sure that a client's rights are served.  In other words, sometimes, in some places, defendants have been railroaded, mistakes have been made and I would want my child to have decent representation.  Doesn't mean I think they shouldn't be punished.

I don't know for sure what the law is, there. I hope you're right because IMO JB went too far. But he might be within the letter of the law, "believing" Casey and telling her family to act as though they believed her, too, even if maybe they didn't.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 12, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »

Helmet Head tonight was asking the panel of experts about pleading the insanity plea.  Is that even possible given that Baez is on record saying that his client is NOT insane and WILL NOT take a psych eval.  "In the end you will all understand".

No Rose, I just got home.  What is going on? I haven't seen or heard anything since 3:30 pm. Anything New? TIA
Hey joesamas,    I havent long been home myself, but am reading like crazy,  listening to LK, and watching different videos on here of things that went on today,,,,,how are you.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 12, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »

I would think that GP's who supposedly believe their GD is alive and just found out she is dead would be too devastated to appear on LK show.

They should at least appear that way...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 12, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »

I wonder why the anthony's  dont just sneak over to Lee's house and stay there.....ummmmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: December 12, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »

Larry King just reported Ants won't be on tonight.  They have been advised (legal) not to appear!  Wholly crap...CinCin's gonna go thru withdrawal!

Since when has Cindy ever listened to what she's been advised?     They probably had to hog-tie her down. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 12, 2008, 09:14:56 PM »

LK just replayed some of last night interview.  CA actually said she wasn't worried about Casey & Caylee being gone for so long.  She thought they were just "visiting friends"?  WTH!  She's said over and over that she was worried ... tried to find them ... couldn't talk to Caylee ... blah blah blah

Her lies are SOOOO catching up with her.  She is definitely losing it!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #531 on: December 12, 2008, 09:15:19 PM »

I took the day off and took my mom Christmas shopping, and just got home. I am watching LKL, but can someone give me an update since last night about 11:30..... please and thank you in advance!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: December 12, 2008, 09:15:56 PM »

Psych!!!! We just got dissed! No Cindy and George on Larry King!! Advised not to go on!!
They finally are listening to their lawyer, they know that there could be charges coming there way. It is about time they are keeping their mouths shut.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #533 on: December 12, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

Cindy needs to be locked up just for being stupid.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

I hate hearing Casey saying how much she loves Caylee on this tape, and George saying , we kept in touch with her every day or everyother day, at least Cindy did, and everything was OK, just fine....................ummmm  no George everything was not ok...casey can lie and say that but it wasnt ....when are they gonna learn that Casey can lie...

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »

Hello Monks,

Usually a lurker. Got a few Questions and a comment.

1.Who is Zanny?
2.Who is Lee?
3.Who is the Father, and where does he fit in?

Welcome, lurker 

1.) Zanny is the "nanny" Casey claims to have left Caylee with ... who supposedly kidnapped her.
2.) Lee is Casey's older brother
3.) See #2.   
AM, I bet you were giggling like hell when you typed that!   

I was quite pleased with my post 

As well you should be.......

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #536 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »

LK just replayed some of last night interview.  CA actually said she wasn't worried about Casey & Caylee being gone for so long.  She thought they were just "visiting friends"?  WTH!  She's said over and over that she was worried ... tried to find them ... couldn't talk to Caylee ... blah blah blah

Her lies are SOOOO catching up with her.  She is definitely losing it!
Lies Lies because Cindy is a Control Freak and she I am sure Blew up Caseys Phone every day she was missing from her Compound.

It was said that Cindy Bathed Caylee Many Times a DAY - For God Sakes how Dirty can One 2 year old get .... In her House or her Yard.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 12, 2008, 09:18:29 PM »

Personally, I'm wondering how long before civil class action suits begin piling up against Casey and possibly some of her family, who will now be proven to have deliberately and flagrantly wasted city funds in a grand misdirection? If I paid taxes in Orlando, I'd be pi$$ed.

Jenny

Cindy and George have lost their beloved Caylee Marie but ... the charade of the past five months ... the outright scamming of the taxpayers and donors ... imply that compassion for these grandparents is soooo difficult.

Janet

I agree with you completely about their despicable behavior, most of which was a ridiculous show to create reasonable doubt for their murdering daughter.  I have to admit, though, last night I did feel compasion for them and it must have been hard to drive past that scene today.  If they hadn't been so obnoxious during the past few months, there would probably be a tremendous outpouring of sympathy for them.  Unfortunately ......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #538 on: December 12, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

Hey joesamas,    I havent long been home myself, but am reading like crazy,  listening to LK, and watching different videos on here of things that went on today,,,,,how are you.
I'm good, had to skate in a show tonight. Boy I wanted to be home with the computer with all that is going on tonight. How are you? I just read something about charging GA/CA with obstruction or something. My mom and I were talking about them on the way home tonight. She said she thinks Cindy is covering up, and George had nothing to do with it and Lee is not right in the head, blah blah blah. I had to laugh, because just Thanksgiving she told me I was obsessed with this case. Guess she is now 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: December 12, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

I took the day off and took my mom Christmas shopping, and just got home. I am watching LKL, but can someone give me an update since last night about 11:30..... please and thank you in advance!!

This is probably the best resource for getting a quick update without all the "fluff" 

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.