April 24, 2024, 10:02:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320381 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 12, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

I think it is interesting, and please tell me if I'm wrong, that none of the interviews between LE and the family that have been released discuss who the father is.  You know they have to have investigated this.  With the defense, up to this point, being it was a kidnapping it would be something that would be investigated completely.  I think it is telling that we haven't seen any questions about this in the released interviews.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: December 12, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »

I still find NaJame's latest interview on Local 6 to me the most telling of all in regards to the Anthony's.  He clearly states that he had to distance himself from this as he did not want to assist Casey in any way.  He was not representing Casey, he was representing the parents.  I believe this was his way of confirming everyones suspicions that the A's are involved in cover up.  They were covering for their lying murderess daughter, he did not want to aid in that.

Little Mama...I agree...Nejame is obviously an attorney of character
Character? I don't buy it. My take is he saw the tremendous backlash he was getting and simply bailed to save his skin. (He will always be "The Count" to me!)

and that's the wonderful thing about being here at SM...we can each voice our opinions 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »

TIA Russ

Would you please share if you can what has led to this speculation?

Several things.
1. When reviewing a DNA report, Dr. Baden inferred from the report LE knew who the father was.  The only testing done was within the Anthony family.
2. When inside sources with LP led to his speculation that Lee was the father some months ago.
3. When the last released document information interviewees told us that Casey said her brother molested her in Middle school, and said that Lee pressured her for sex.
4. Lee outright refused a DNA test and was forced to under a subpoena.
5. George infers to Casey (in a visit) that if things do not come to a conclusion quickly other things may come to the surface.
6. Lee disappeared from the scene following the DNA submission.
7. We found out in interviews with George that when Caylee was born, Lee and Casey relationship became strained and he was upset with her.
8. Victims of abuse oftentimes remain strongly attached to their abusers and have strange bonds.  This abuse lasts on average of 7 years.
9. 40% of violent female offenders in jail are victims of sexual abuse, whereby half of them suffer incest abuse from a brother or a father.
10. Nejame said now that the body has been found, much more disturbing information would come to light.

All ancillary and nothing definite.  I do find it peculiar that as she lied about being pregnant into the 8th month, subsequently J Grund took a DNA test which confirmed 100% that he was not the father.  When that testing was done,  George moved out of the house and filed for divorce.  Upon George's return to the house, Lee did not come around if he was there.   

Great post!!      Love how you wrap it all up and put a little bow on it.. 

Thanks Russ, and anothermonkey for quoting it as I somehow missed the original post.

You Monkeys Rock.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #643 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!

I have not seen it either and I have been here almost all day .......

Any Monkey have a photo .........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!
Here you go -- http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: December 12, 2008, 09:49:22 PM »

Why do you guys think their listening to this atty when they didn't listen to the last one??

defense attorney, i think

Did you see the reporter at the house shaking her head no and mouthing, "Not true" when the lady was saying the body wasn't found because it was underwater from the storms the whole time?????

I did!

I saw that too and it has occured to me that if that area where the remains were found was under "Three feet of water" then the homes in the area would have been flooded too.  They were not and I personally question whether or not the site of the remains was flooded at all.  I think it was just missed and now people are making excuses for it not having been searched.  Period. OK, that's my opinion and I hope I am allowed to express it.

I would also like to say that that Ms. Kenny-Baden is a most unprofessional appearing person IMO.  She looks like an aging hooker and if I were on a jury I  would not take her seriously and I would wonder why she doesn't do something about her big butt.  Also, someone should tell her that she is entirely too old to have that mop of bleached hair.  That's for much younger women who do not look like chipmunks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Mytime - I'm not sure of the first time TES was in Orlando, looking for that info now.  I do know that it was Labor Day weekend so the end of August and very first of September that Red was there.  Fay impacted Florida August 18-24th so before this TES trip:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Fay_(2008)

Florida

Storm Total Rainfall from Fay in the United StatesDuring seven days in Florida, August 18–24, 2008, fourteen people died and thousands of homes plus roads were damaged,
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #647 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

Did anyone catch the reporter on LK say...... a piece of clothing was found in the bag... I did.

I was just going to ask about that, wondering if it was 1/2 of an outfit, and it was the other half that was at the house, and maybe someone remembered it.....
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

What's the bit about a gun that George had?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #649 on: December 12, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

Can someone talk about the wooden stick or whatever they found.  Remember in the Jon Benet case, they said she had a ................ on her neck????

Are you thinking she used the stick as a garot(sp).......to choke her with??
Yes!!!!  That is the word I was looking for....

I was thinking out loud because I knew the word and couldn't remember the d@mn name, but if she used any type of garot, surely her hyoid bone would show evidence. I guss we will know soon enough, although in the Scott Peterson case a "cause of death" was NEVER determined, so it ticks me off when these defense attys say you MUST find one~that's crap, look at the almost 300 no-body cases that have been convictions on
Well I remember them talking about even the young brother would have had the strength to use one on Jon Benet....

I thought the same thing....it's much easier to use a garot than directly choke someone, you don't need nearly as much physical strength. IIRC~this was the Green River Killer's method because he could do it from behind and never had to look in their eyes~or at least that's what I remember.

Also regarding the storms, we had Fay, Gustav around Labor Day and the Ike. Hard to keep them all straight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:03 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4240.msg579209#msg579209

Someone posted this earlier

---And monkeys forgive me I am have pratically no sight in my right eye so dont throw nanners but it looks like part of the bag to me --like just the way LE was carrying it-----
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »

I saw it but have no link for it...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »

I still find NaJame's latest interview on Local 6 to me the most telling of all in regards to the Anthony's.  He clearly states that he had to distance himself from this as he did not want to assist Casey in any way.  He was not representing Casey, he was representing the parents.  I believe this was his way of confirming everyones suspicions that the A's are involved in cover up.  They were covering for their lying murderess daughter, he did not want to aid in that.

MARK NEJAME

NOW

From Orlando Sentinel
Attorney says body found is similar to Caylee Anthony's
Bianca Prieto, Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
4:57 PM EST, December 12, 2008

Former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony thinks remains are those of Caylee Marie
Attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented Cindy and George Anthony, arrived at the Hopespring Drive address this afternoon to comment on the latest developments.

NeJame learned of the discovery of skeletal remains while in Puerto Rico on a one-day business trip. He was shocked when he heard the news.

“Sadly, it was what was expected,” NeJame said. “I was hoping at some point that Caylee would be found.”

Although the medical examiner has not determined the identity of the remains, NeJame believes they belong to the missing toddler.

“It’s more than a hunch,” he said. “I have had an opinion for a long time. I absolutely believe that it is [Caylee].”

NeJame resigned as the Anthonys’ representative in November because they did not take his advice, he said.

“Everyone hoped that a miracle would occur and that Caylee would show up,” NeJame said, adding that he felt more comfortable expressing his opinions about the girl’s fate now that a body has been found.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-121208,0,91021.story

THEN

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: I think they were as well prepared as any parents could be, that their daughter may be indicted for first-degree murder. It`s something that none of us are prepared fully in life.

There`s no rule book or playbook on this. They knew that it was a probability. We must remember that an indictment is only a charge. A lot of people are talking like there`s already a conviction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #653 on: December 12, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »

Here you go

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »

Character? I don't buy it. My take is he saw the tremendous backlash he was getting and simply bailed to save his skin. (He will always be "The Count" to me!)

and that's the wonderful thing about being here at SM...we can each voice our opinions 
(this is from the Count's website)

Uh oh... it's dawn!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:20 PM »

wasn't trying to be the contrarian -- just don't trust 99% of these type lawyers.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 12, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »

One bright spot today- I had to chuckle when JB said that Casey was "struggling' with the news of the find-   YEAH,  now she has to lie awake and concoct a whole other story....a that's the only struggle she will have.

I heard she turned red, not ashen, not white, but red when she was given the news on the find.  I have blushed occasionally over the years but generally from embarrassment or anger, and embarrassment or anger only.  I have never been given bad news about those near and dear to me and turned red.  I think she is immature and merely embarrassed because she has been coddled into believing that everyone around her believes her litany of lies. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »

Here you go -- http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html

I don't see anything resembling a wooden stick in this slideshow, what am I missing?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »

What's the bit about a gun that George had?

He bought a gun, apparently after Casey was first arrested, IIRC.  Well, when Casey was bonded out, no weapons were allowed in the home...  so it was removed.  I'm curious if he ever got it back.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:51 PM »

Kat Gram don't go to a DATING site!

We will be looking for you next!

What are your thoughts on Lee being Caylees father?  TIA
The family is so crazy that it is possible. Casey is so promiscuous ( I spelled it wrong, I meant a ruder word ) that anything is possible. I think there is something off in Caylee's DNA that made ppl who perhaps saw the DNA report Jesse provided to suspect it. It will come out in a doc dump and some smart monkey will figure it out.
I wasn't serious about going to a dating site, little party at work, rum balls were piled high. LOL Man oh Man, that squirrel has a nice hat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.