April 16, 2024, 04:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 319592 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: December 12, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »

Has anyone googled broken neck or household weapons? I am NOT going to do it, but has anyone else? If so, please report back to us.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

During our rainy season here in Florida, there is ALWAYS standing water every where.  We have heavy down pours that are so huge the water sits on top of the ground for weeks.  Our rainy season means heavy showers every afternoon between 2 and 4 pm.  ADD to that the numerous tropical storms and then hurricanes we had.  Debary, and area not even 30 mins from Orlando STILL has flooded areas. 
Florida is a swampland with little to no hills until you get to North Florida.  Water has no where to go but where it is. Retention ponds, which is that big body of water behind the A's, are not very deep, usually roughly 4' at the very most at times, unless on the side of a major high way. 

Not in my area!!  Debary and others had major drainage problems due to the builders and the city.  In my area, all the parks, footaball fields and streets drain very quickly. 

IMO, TES followed what LE asked them to do!!  Maybe it was just a case of too many chiefs and not enough indians!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:25 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!
Here you go

I don't see a stick or wood, all I see is a bag
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:44 PM »

I am sitting here crying watching a video that someone on Websleuths made for Caylee and all her "heroes" the people that looked for her. They used the saddest song possible for this video "Wind Beneath My Wings"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHu0jgEJlF8

!~*Mar*~!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!
Here you go -- http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html

I don't see anything resembling a wooden stick in this slideshow, what am I missing?
its in the bag look at the top closest to the person holding it...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

Why do you guys think their listening to this atty when they didn't listen to the last one??

defense attorney, i think

Did you see the reporter at the house shaking her head no and mouthing, "Not true" when the lady was saying the body wasn't found because it was underwater from the storms the whole time?????

I did!

I saw that too..so, I went back and checked some things.  Tropical Storm Faye hit Orlando on August 15, 2008...TES first search was over the weekend of August 31, 2008....IMO, that area probably was under water when TES came for the first search.  I think that reporter has her facts mixed up.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #666 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »

THIS IS THE WOODEN STICK PHOTO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #667 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

Why do you guys think their listening to this atty when they didn't listen to the last one??

IMO now that Caylee's remains have been found they fear they will be arrested for their part in covering up for Casey...I hope they are correct!!
Me too Sunny, me too! You don't suppose George has the new gun with him? 

If he does he might do a murder/suicide thingie....which might not be a bad thing....they are the lowest of the low...the scum of the earth...vipers who crawl on their bellies on the ground....
That's what I was thinking Sunny. Happens all the time around here. Wonder which one will pull the trigger first George or Cindy. Sorry monkeys, that is a bad evil thought, but I really believe that this could happen.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

I feel like if the father of Caylee comes from the family, this person would be George. It would be just like Casey to lie and say Lee tried to sexually abuse her when it was really her father, because she always tells lies that are concocted from truths. There is also video of Cindy Anthony telling the FBI about something she said to George like (talking about a Caylee sighting): "If you knew that was really Caylee, you would do what any father -- I mean, grandfather -- would do, call 911." She slipped up and called him the "father." I thought that was weird, and it stuck with me. Also, isn't it odd that GEORGE (not Lee) would move out and divorce would be proposed at the moment when they find out Jesse is not the father?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

ou see the reporter at the house shaking her head no and mouthing, "Not true" when the lady was saying the body wasn't found because it was underwater from the storms the whole time?????

I did!

I saw that too and it has occured to me that if that area where the remains were found was under "Three feet of water" then the homes in the area would have been flooded too.  They were not and I personally question whether or not the site of the remains was flooded at all.  I think it was just missed and now people are making excuses for it not having been searched.  Period. OK, that's my opinion and I hope I am allowed to express it.

I would also like to say that that Ms. Kenny-Baden is a most unprofessional appearing person IMO.  She looks like an aging hooker and if I were on a jury I  would not take her seriously and I would wonder why she doesn't do something about her big butt.  Also, someone should tell her that she is entirely too old to have that mop of bleached hair.  That's for much younger women who do not look like chipmunks.
[/quote

Tim Miller said they lost an ATV back there under at least four feet of water, so it would have to be pretty high for it to be completely submerged.

I agree about the new lawyer, when I first watched her appearance in court I was thinking just the same thing, she looks such a slob. Fits in well with the rest of the defence "dream team" though, doesn't she?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 12, 2008, 09:55:58 PM »

I saw that too and it has occured to me that if that area where the remains were found was under "Three feet of water" then the homes in the area would have been flooded too.  They were not and I personally question whether or not the site of the remains was flooded at all.  I think it was just missed and now people are making excuses for it not having been searched.  Period. OK, that's my opinion and I hope I am allowed to express it.

I would also like to say that that Ms. Kenny-Baden is a most unprofessional appearing person IMO.  She looks like an aging hooker and if I were on a jury I  would not take her seriously and I would wonder why she doesn't do something about her big butt.  Also, someone should tell her that she is entirely too old to have that mop of bleached hair.  That's for much younger women who do not look like chipmunks.

OMG 

Hey...  butts aren't that easy to get rid of, you know!  (ever heard of Booty-licious!?"  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #671 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:07 PM »

During our rainy season here in Florida, there is ALWAYS standing water every where.  We have heavy down pours that are so huge the water sits on top of the ground for weeks.  Our rainy season means heavy showers every afternoon between 2 and 4 pm.  ADD to that the numerous tropical storms and then hurricanes we had.  Debary, and area not even 30 mins from Orlando STILL has flooded areas. 
Florida is a swampland with little to no hills until you get to North Florida.  Water has no where to go but where it is. Retention ponds, which is that big body of water behind the A's, are not very deep, usually roughly 4' at the very most at times, unless on the side of a major high way. 

Not in my area!!  Debary and others had major drainage problems due to the builders and the city.  In my area, all the parks, footaball fields and streets drain very quickly. 

IMO, TES followed what LE asked them to do!!  Maybe it was just a case of too many chiefs and not enough indians!!
Down here if you do not have an SUV you stay home.  LOL

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

What's the bit about a gun that George had?

I can't give you the exact dates without digging, but George ordered a gun sometime after Casey was initially arrested.  Law enforcement through gun licensing laws were notified and they went to the house to retrieve the gun since Casey was not have any firearms near her as a part of her bonding out restrictions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

Willen will be streaming Dateline and I will be watching 20/20.  I'll skip Greta for tonight.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »

THIS IS THE WOODEN STICK PHOTO

Oh, thank you!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: December 12, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

I still find NaJame's latest interview on Local 6 to me the most telling of all in regards to the Anthony's.  He clearly states that he had to distance himself from this as he did not want to assist Casey in any way.  He was not representing Casey, he was representing the parents.  I believe this was his way of confirming everyones suspicions that the A's are involved in cover up.  They were covering for their lying murderess daughter, he did not want to aid in that.

Little Mama...I agree...Nejame is obviously an attorney of character
Character? I don't buy it. My take is he saw the tremendous backlash he was getting and simply bailed to save his skin. (He will always be "The Count" to me!)

and that's the wonderful thing about being here at SM...we can each voice our opinions 
  wasn't trying to be the contrarian -- just don't trust 99% of these type lawyers.

I understand   Tim speaks very highly of him and I trust Tim...I think he wasn't prepared to support Casey....so in my book he get an A for that alone. I wouldn't doubt that he also felt some backlash from being associated with the A's too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »

Here you go

I don't see a stick or wood, all I see is a bag

Thanks Klaas I just posted thats all I saw too...Was wondering if I just wasnt seeing it,,,
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »

ou see the reporter at the house shaking her head no and mouthing, "Not true" when the lady was saying the body wasn't found because it was underwater from the storms the whole time?????

I did!

[/quote

Tim Miller said they lost an ATV back there under at least four feet of water, so it would have to be pretty high for it to be completely submerged.

I agree about the new lawyer, when I first watched her appearance in court I was thinking just the same thing, she looks such a slob. Fits in well with the rest of the defence "dream team" though, doesn't she?

OOPS- dunno what happened to my post there, my comments are the last two paragraphs, for some reason it all looks like the quoted area too.... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 12, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »

Here you go -- http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html

I don't see anything resembling a wooden stick in this slideshow, what am I missing?
its in the bag look at the top closest to the person holding it...

IMO that is the fold of the bag and not a piece of wood.  OK..off to watch 20/20 now.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #679 on: December 12, 2008, 09:58:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4240.msg579209#msg579209

Someone posted this earlier

---And monkeys forgive me I am have pratically no sight in my right eye so dont throw nanners but it looks like part of the bag to me --like just the way LE was carrying it-----

God Bless you .... No Nanners Here
I never saw the stick or what ever it is ..and I was in the The Cage when that Photo was posted. Your Site is better than mine.

To me it looks like Unpainted, Unvarnished yet OLD ... Wood. I can't say that it would be Trim from a floor board because it is so old and dirty ish ... Looks to me like some sort of building material that was never used. That sat possibly in the garage ...that was to be something at one point. Maybe a project that never came to be.

They Paint all Broomstick handles ...but from what I can see at the top of this wood piece it is cut as though it would Trim used upon a floor/wall application.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.