April 23, 2024, 10:25:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 320330 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: December 12, 2008, 10:14:56 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

Fox35 had an interview on with Michelle Bart and she said that if it is Caylee their next step is --finding out when exactly Caylee was placed there----

And the Anthonys' new spokesperson strikes out yet again...

Shouldn't their "next step" be planning a beautiful, memorable service for their murdered granddaughter?

And maybe the "next step" after that be to march up to that jail and make their sickening daughter cough up the TRUTH?

(...dare I say it... and the "next step" --- turning themselves in if they had anything to do with the cover-up...?)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: December 12, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »

Fox35 had an interview on with Michelle Bart and she said that if it is Caylee their next step is --finding out when exactly Caylee was placed there----

That will may be very easy to determine.  Wouldn't it be faster to ask Casey 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #722 on: December 12, 2008, 10:16:12 PM »

This is probably been asked, but where the hell is the money coming from for this Defense team????

I can see Spector, who has the money,  The defense do it Pro Bono, just because it's high profile?? 

It amazes me of the Baden's marriage.....

Well, the Spector Team spent over 500,000 on "expert witnesses" BEFORE the trial even started. LKB and Dr. Baden looked like 2 fools during that trial, she mysteriously became ill when Dr. Baden had his "aha" moment.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: December 12, 2008, 10:17:07 PM »

I think it is just the fold of the sack too. 

No, wreck, if you watch the video, you can tell that it is a long, rigid piece of wood.

It looks like wood trim, or something removed from a piece of furniture.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #724 on: December 12, 2008, 10:18:01 PM »

This is probably been asked, but where the hell is the money coming from for this Defense team????

I can see Spector, who has the money,  The defense do it Pro Bono, just because it's high profile?? 

I wonder if the Badens are playing a Carville/Matalin stategy?  I don't think Dr. Baden is working for the defense,,,, yet.

Thanks Russ, your probably right about that.  But how are the high profile, upwards to millions of $'d total are getting paid?  I know they aren't getting THAT much for pics and interviews...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 12, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

I think it is just the fold of the sack too. 

No, wreck, if you watch the video, you can tell that it is a long, rigid piece of wood.

It looks like wood trim, or something removed from a piece of furniture.

I think it is a piece of molding like the wood trum that would be around a door frame!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:31 PM »

I feel like if the father of Caylee comes from the family, this person would be George. It would be just like Casey to lie and say Lee tried to sexually abuse her when it was really her father, because she always tells lies that are concocted from truths. There is also video of Cindy Anthony telling the FBI about something she said to George like (talking about a Caylee sighting): "If you knew that was really Caylee, you would do what any father -- I mean, grandfather -- would do, call 911." She slipped up and called him the "father." I thought that was weird, and it stuck with me. Also, isn't it odd that GEORGE (not Lee) would move out and divorce would be proposed at the moment when they find out Jesse is not the father?

Yes, and it has been reported by more than one source (only Jesse comes to mind at the moment) that Cindy often referred to herself as "Momma" or "Mommy" when speaking to Casey, even in front of Casey...

But she wasn't close to George.. she was close to Lee, supposedly. Why blame Lee for something George did? Why throw her brother under the bus like that, if it's somebody else altogether?

I think because Casey was a single mom, George took on many roles here...  grandfather of course, but also father. I can see how this would have been possible, had Casey allowed it to happen.  (My sister was a young, single mother. My nephew didn't have a dad around to teach him certain things.. my dad did that.  He took on the role of dad and grandpa). 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: December 12, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »

If Tropical Storm Fay hit in mid August, Caylee died in mid June - reported missing July 15th.  She went unoticed for a while - with no water!!  IMO
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: December 12, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

That they may never know exactly, but the defense posture will likely keep with the original story that Zanny the Nanny took the baby, and likely the Anthony family will on to blame all of us and the media for killing Caylee.  Casey said the nanny had a key, and all the evidence from the house will be postured for defense that Zanny, the fictitious character from a children's book, came in to the house when the Anthony's were gone, grabbed items to implicate them and then placed the body where it is today very recently.

Now, see why Tim Miller going on air to talk about the water issues is critical to the prosecution? Tim likely knows what he is doing, but then again I don't think he even has to lie about it based on what neighbors and what the weather channel has told us.  It is quite unfortunate that the body was not found sooner, but I think it is fortunate because it allowed enough rope for the rest of the ghoulish family to hang themselves.

GO OSCO GO, I feel like I am cheering a team of hardworking intelligent people that has opponents consisting of 10 first round draft choices too caught up with their own image in a mirror with bozo the clown as the defense's coach.  I would like to see witness tampering, fraud, obstruction of justice, complicity in covering up a crime after the fact, and lying to law enforcement charges along with my favorite, incest charges.  This whole family should go down if any other laws were broken.  The utter abuse LE has taken in this case is beyond reproach and must be dealt with in the harshest of manners.  They may delay those types of charges to not give sympathy to the Anthony family by the public, but I would advise them that the Anthony family has made no friends in the local media.  The only media giving the Anthony family the open mike to pollute the scene is cadavers like Larry King at this point.  No pun intended.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: December 12, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »

Oops, sorry, I messed up my quote up there (darn newbie!) 

I feel like if the father of Caylee comes from the family, this person would be George. It would be just like Casey to lie and say Lee tried to sexually abuse her when it was really her father, because she always tells lies that are concocted from truths. There is also video of Cindy Anthony telling the FBI about something she said to George like (talking about a Caylee sighting): "If you knew that was really Caylee, you would do what any father -- I mean, grandfather -- would do, call 911." She slipped up and called him the "father." I thought that was weird, and it stuck with me. Also, isn't it odd that GEORGE (not Lee) would move out and divorce would be proposed at the moment when they find out Jesse is not the father?

But she wasn't close to George.. she was close to Lee, supposedly. Why blame Lee for something George did? Why throw her brother under the bus like that, if it's somebody else altogether?

I think because Casey was a single mom, George took on many roles here...  grandfather of course, but also father. I can see how this would have been possible, had Casey allowed it to happen.  (My sister was a young, single mother. My nephew didn't have a dad around to teach him certain things.. my dad did that.  He took on the role of dad and grandpa). 

Yes, and it has been reported by more than one source (only Jesse comes to mind at the moment) that Cindy often referred to herself as "Momma" or "Mommy" when speaking to Casey, even in front of Casey...

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: December 12, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She would only do the interview if Fox would not reveal the hotel she was staying at & when asked if the A's are paying her for doing interviews-- she said no they have never paid her for doing interviews..
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: December 12, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »

If Tropical Storm Fay hit in mid August, Caylee died in mid June - reported missing July 15th.  She went unoticed for a while - with no water!!  IMO

Good point, mytime -- Wasn't the interview with KioMarie (who pointed out this spot as a probable disposal site) on July twenty-something?

Hmmm...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #733 on: December 12, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »

Well, the Spector Team spent over 500,000 on "expert witnesses" BEFORE the trial even started. LKB and Dr. Baden looked like 2 fools during that trial, she mysteriously became ill when Dr. Baden had his "aha" moment.

Granted there is tons nore evidence in this case, but she managed to get a hung jury in the Spector trial, for OVER informing them with TOO much info. to confuse the  jury,  or I should say the One azz jurist, to confuse them.     Baden AND Lee screwed that case up!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #734 on: December 12, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

I think I have been posting incorrectly and this question keeps getting lost, but: Does anyone have a link that shows a photo of the wooden stick people have been talking about? Thank you!
Here you go -- http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html

I don't see anything resembling a wooden stick in this slideshow, what am I missing?
its in the bag look at the top closest to the person holding it...

IMO that is the fold of the bag and not a piece of wood.  OK..off to watch 20/20 now.

That's what I've been thinking each time I see that photo.  I keep looking at it to see if it looks any different to me, but I still see it as part of the bag.  (Kinda like that picture that if you look at it one way it looks like a young beautiful woman and when you look at it again and can slightly change your perspective, it looks like an older, worn looking woman.)

I know - I'm weird!        

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: December 12, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »

That they may never know exactly, but the defense posture will likely keep with the original story that Zanny the Nanny took the baby, and likely the Anthony family will on to blame all of us and the media for killing Caylee.  Casey said the nanny had a key, and all the evidence from the house will be postured for defense that Zanny, the fictitious character from a children's book, came in to the house when the Anthony's were gone, grabbed items to implicate them and then placed the body where it is today very recently.

Now, see why Tim Miller going on air to talk about the water issues is critical to the prosecution? Tim likely knows what he is doing, but then again I don't think he even has to lie about it based on what neighbors and what the weather channel has told us.  It is quite unfortunate that the body was not found sooner, but I think it is fortunate because it allowed enough rope for the rest of the ghoulish family to hang themselves.

GO OSCO GO, I feel like I am cheering a team of hardworking intelligent people that has opponents consisting of 10 first round draft choices too caught up with their own image in a mirror with bozo the clown as the defense's coach.  I would like to see witness tampering, fraud, obstruction of justice, complicity in covering up a crime after the fact, and lying to law enforcement charges along with my favorite, incest charges.  This whole family should go down if any other laws were broken.  The utter abuse LE has taken in this case is beyond reproach and must be dealt with in the harshest of manners.  They may delay those types of charges to not give sympathy to the Anthony family by the public, but I would advise them that the Anthony family has made no friends in the local media.  The only media giving the Anthony family the open mike to pollute the scene is cadavers like Larry King at this point.  No pun intended.

This post is how you say, on the dime!!! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: December 12, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

Well, isnt a garrotte normally a small piece of wood and a rope?????  Or wire????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 12, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »

Mytime, I agree but I don't know if Tim Miller was searching at that time.  I think it was LE searches, I think. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: December 12, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

IMO - after listening to the jaihouse interviews - They were all scripted well before their visits!!  Perhaps by Baez!  Just too unnatural between Lee and Casey - especially!!
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: December 12, 2008, 10:27:48 PM »

Wasn't Gustav also the one that hit and caused problems with rain?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.